\\.forty-eight.//

I took a deep breath, as my eyes widened.

Moves.

Levi's moves.

That specific one. The one he once did to me. The one I found on the tape. That one.

That's the only way I can win the fight now. I need to make that move.

How the hell did I forget about that shit in the first place.. I knew already beforehand that I needed to use it on Jess, but with all that happened it's like my mind went completely blank.

I wiped the blood off my mouth, drinking from my water bottle and spitting the rest of the blood that remained inside.

"Are you okay?"

Eren wiped some spits off my chin with his hand, staring right into my eyes.

I pulled my arms up, fixed my body gesture and frowned.

"Trust me."

He smiled, handing me my mouthguard.

I turned around towards her, right before the bell for the final round rang.

"You should have fucking remained down. I'll make you spit so much blood that you'll regret ever standing across me."

Jess was so damn upset, baby

Jess was so damn upset, baby. She might have taken the lead in the last round, but it was obvious that she wouldn't be able to keep it up any longer. Her face was swelling, her body was all beaten up and she was struggling to keep a steady breathing.

Not that I was any better, though. She might be a bitch, but is she a fucking strong one. I can barely feel my face anymore, each and every muscle on my body feels like breaking down, and I'm dripping blood off my mouth non-stop.

But the worst thing is.. my leg has become completely useless by now.

I can't even fucking imagine how bad the damage is, but one thing's for sure. It's already been done.

I ain't gonna sit and cry now. The injury is as bad as it can be, and the pain will just be getting higher and higher until it's nothing but insufferable.

So if it's already decided I'll be getting outta this place on an ambulance, at least I'm gonna fucking give all that's remained in me before that happens.

"It's the final round. Whoever doesn't end up on the ground, wins the tournament. Let's see what our girls can do.."

I huffed, pushing myself off the ropes and raising my fists up.

I'm making the move the best damn way I recall it. I just gotta press my leg only when I do the kick. That's the only way for me to not fall down right away.