TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

بواسطة santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... المزيد

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

7- choose one, chocolate or me?

3.6K 424 48
بواسطة santhiyasuresh

Karan and Teju were sleeping peacefully when the morning alarm decide to break it. Teju opened her eyes to see him sleeping with a frown, she switched off the alarm and ruffled his hairs, he smiled his sleep and she smiled widely seeing him. She kissed his forehead and moved to get ready. He opened his eyes after sometime and his eyes widen seeing her standing infront of him " Masha Allah " he whispered. She turned to him listening his whisper and he just looked at her with mouth open.

She was looking ethereal in her light pink Saree with sleeveless blouse and her face was glowing naturally. She did her minimal makeup and he stood there thanking his stars for naming this beauty as his.

He slowly went towards her and wrapped his hands around her waist, turning her around to face him, he slide her hairs falling on her face and she shivered with the sensation of his cold fingers.

Karan " kisko marne kya irada hai biwi ji"

Teju " aapko kya lagraha hai pati ji "

Karan moved to her closer " agar mujhe marne ka irada hai to mei hi bolrahehu, aap jeetgaye " he kissed her earlobes

She smiled and blushed " sachi mei "

He kissed her tip of nose " muchi mei.. U look so beautiful Jaan ..i want to bubble wrap u and keep this angel with me always"

She wrapped her hands around his waist and looking at him extending her neck and he gave fishy kisses all over her face.

Teju " I love you sunny, bohot sara "

He kissed her forehead " I love you my love"

She kissed his heart at the same time and it was picture perfect. He went to freshnup while she adjusted their stuff in room. He get ready in his casuals. He have a photo shoot to be done and rest of the day he is free to be with her. She have no shoots and thus opted for Saree.

She was talking to their baby sitting on bed

Teju to baby " good morning meri jaan.. How r u.. Baby I m taking care of you na? R u happy with ur mumma. I promise baby me and Papa will do everything for you, Okay, all u need is to stay calm the next few months, when u come to this world then u me and papa will do more masti, we will make ur chachu and mamu run and also ur bua, hahah we will play with everyone...we will make ur papa tired by doing some shaitani...dont worry Bby, aapko joh bhi khana hai mumma se bolo, I will make papa get that for us. Okay meri jaan, U r loved by everyone around u and I love you so much mumma ki jaan.. "

He smiled to himself and went near her. He kissed her top of head and she giggled. He sat on the bed and bent to her belly, wishing his princess a good morning and kissed her there.

Karan to baby " Good morning my princess, subha subha maa aur beti kya kar raheho.. Planning to make Papa tired.

(Teju looked at him with wide eyes and puppy face)

But u know my princess, I can never get tired of doing things for my queen and my princess. Mei aap dono keliye jeerahe hu, aapkeliye nahi karungi toh kiskeliye karungi. And, yes aapko kuch khana hai ,mumma ko signal dedo, voh mujhe batayegi, phir Papa will get u all u want for. I love you so much princess, aapkeliye intezar kar rahehu "

He kissed again and she looked at him with a smile.

Karan went to their closet and brought something for her, she looked the gift keenly and then jumped in excitement

Karan " teju I m going to make u do sit ups if u jump one more time like this. "

She mumbled a sorry and he sighed. He forwarded the gift wrap to her and she opened it with excitement like baby.

(Home made dark choco- cookies, healthy and sugarless. )

Karan fed her one " happy chocolate day mumma laddoo "

She kissed him on his lips and he tasted the chocolate through hers and they broke the kiss after sometime.

Teju " happy chocolate day papa sunny "

Karan " I love this way of eating chocolate "
He winked and she blushed.

Karan " My baby , only one a day okay. Not more than that and don't worry it's healthy"

Teju" kab laya "

Karan " yesterday,uf the biggest thing was to keep it safe from ur eyes " , teased her rolling his tongue in inner cheeks.

She pouted and he pecked her pout. He picked the box from her before she could have another and she looked at him with puppy eyes.

Teju " sunny please oneeeeee "

Karan " no way.. we can't take risk even though it's healthy "

Teju "mera dugggguuuuuu "

Karan " choose one, chocolate or me "
He asked knowing she would not choose anything over him.

Teju " ye cheating hai "

Karan " bolo bolo "

Teju " youuuu always "

She said and he grinned at her. He kept the box in their table and took one, moving to her who was now sulking bcoz he took her chocolate.

Teju to baby " he didn't give us choco, he is bad, haina bby, we wont talk to Papa.. Okay yes.. We r not talking to Papa "

Karan " so my babies won't talk to me "
He sat before her and she turned her face, he forward the choco to her making her grin, but before she could have it, he ate the chocolate and she whined. He clasped her lips with his and she gulped the chocolate through his mouth, he tasted each and every corner of her mouth and she was turned on by his actions. She grabbed his hairs in her fist and pulled making him groan and she bit his lips. He was happy to see her taking lead and she relished his mouth completely. They broke the kiss panting and he immediately hugged her to calm her.

Karan " Relax, breath.. "

She was calm after sometime and looked at him who smirked. She slapped his arms and snuggled into his chest.

Karan " that was best and "

Teju " hot, I know "

He kissed her neck and she shivered
" sunny no... "

He gave her fishy kisses and bite on her sweet spot making her moan. After their short romance session, they moved outside to see papa and mumma there. Her parents were also there, they came to see teju.

Karan " aai, baba.. "

He went to them and took their blessing. Teju hugged them and they asked about her health

Karan " I have requested u many times but no, u don't listen to me at all. Kya mei aapka beta nahi hu. Ye bhi aapka ghar haina. U can stay with us, at least till her pregnancy, I know u r worried about her, she also wishes to see you often. "

Aai and baba looked at each other and smiled " we will think about it "

Karan whined " u always say this but don't do anything. Uff.. I will go and say manoj to get us something "

He went inside and ordered manoj to prepare their morning drink before breakfast. He came and give Teju her morning detox, his chai, coffee for the elders.

Teju snuggled to him and he wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

The elders were busy talking among themselves and he was into his phone, she looked into him and whispered " I m so lucky to have you sunny "

He looked at her and asked what happen in his eyes. She looked around and then pecked his lips making his eyes widen and he looked at her amused while she blushed and hide herself in his chest.

Karan whispered " Ek min bold and agla min shy.. Wahh.. Mrs. Karan... Kya hogaya bada pyaar aaraha aaj pati par "

Teju " I m serious, I m so lucky to have you and u make me fall for you every second. U make me want you every minute, I need you just like how I need oxygen to breathe sunny, you r my oxygen "

She said looking into his eyes and his eyes were drowning into her heart directly, all he could see was her love for him. He become emotional, this tiny girl can make him emotional in a fraction of second, she rubbed his chest knowing him, he kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes feeling the moment.

Later manoj announced that the breakfast is ready, they had their food with him feeding her, her parents felt content to see the love he and his family shower on her, they laughed at the funny banter of papa and karan as usual.

He stood up to head to his photoshoot after kissing her forehead and she smiled widely at him.

Karan " eat ur fruit salad on time, also drink the juice after one hour. I will be here afternoon, okay baby. Take care bacha "

He bidded bye to everyone and everyone resumed their work. Baba and papa were talking about some thing and mumma was busy with some work.

Teju and aaii were in their room and she was arranging their clothes, aai looked at her happy face and she couldn't ask for more than anything.

Teja " aise kyu dhekraheho aai "

Aai " I m so happy, tu bohot kush lagrahehai.. I know Karan is the best one for you, but as a mother I was worried about you. Par, joh tere chehrah pe muskrat haina voh bataraha tu Kaisi hai. This is what every mother wants and I'm glad "

Teju held her hands " I m more than happy here, u know how much sunny love me and Papa toh don't ask, he is fighting with sunny to take care of me and mumma is always with me. U please don't stress about me, haan.. If u want to be stressed, u should be about one thing, not about me, aapka ladla beta.. Pra ka.. He is roaming with some girl nowadays "

Aai slapped her lightly " chal badmash, my pra won't do anything like that "

Teju dramatically " haan haan yahi kaho.. One day he will bring her home and introduce us like , aai ye meri biwi hai. Meine isse shaadi kiye , aap shock hoke dhekenge.. Tab mei apke samne aakar bolungi, meine phele hi bola tha aai apko, par apne barosa nahi kiye mujhpe.., phir mei uski tarad dhekungi, ye kya kiya pra tune.. Bilkul acha nahi kiya.. And "

Aai looked at shaking her head and stopped her drama.

Aai " jab ayega tab dheklenge "

Teju " okay then.. Don't tell me I didn't warn you "

" Kya warning " , he peeked into his own room like a thief making the ladies smile.

Aai " that pra will bring a girl and introduce us as his wife "

Karan rolled his eyes " he is a innocent kid and he would never do such thing. "

Teju murmered " aagaya saala ka chamcha"

Aai and karan chuckled making her pout.

Aai " I will go and see ur baba "

She left and teju was still pouting at him.

Karan laughed at her " kyaaa "

Teju in her baby voice " u shud support me naaa, u r taking his side.. I m ur baby , not him "

He laughed and cuddled her in his lap, she snuggled to him and pouted again, he kissed her pout making her smile.

Karan "ofc u r baby and I will support you. But if u do some naughty things, then I need to stand for right person "

Teju " aise nahi chalega Mr. Karan kundrra "

Karan " kyu Mrs. Karan kundrra "

Teju " u shud always support me irrespective of the situation and person....Okay " she asked like a bby and he couldn't stop himself from nodding making her happy.

She asked about his work to him and the day went as such.

It was evening when aai and baba left, Karan and papa were discussing about something and mumma and Teju were making dinner despite of everyone against her working.

The dinner went smoothly with their casual bickering . She changed into her night dress and went outside to see him sitting in the balcony, what caught her attention was thinking hot chocolate on the table. She grinned and ran to him, climbing on him and settled herself in his lap.

Karan " so hot chocolate or me "

Teju " youuuuuu "

She pecked his lips and he laughed and took the hot chocolate " so yeh nahi chhaiye "

Teju licked her lips " chahiye.... "

Karan dramatically " nahi na, u choosed me, so let's keep this here. No need "

Teju looked at him with open eyes " areyyyyy.... Aise kaise "

Karan innocently " kyaa "

Teju " u made it with so much love, how can we waste it "

She said looking at the hot chocolate and he chuckled.

Karan " it's okay.. I will give to someone "

Teju " nooooo...sunny , baby want to drink hot choc "

Karan " so u don't want, only baby wants "

Teju " haan "

She looked at him with puppy eyes and he tickled her " chal jhooti.. U don't want.. Haan "

Teju in between her laughs " haa sunny bas bas.. Papa sunny bas, baby is tired "

She slopped on his shoulder and he made her drink the hot chocolate. They sat there watching the stars and moon, having hot chocolate, cuddled up in eo arms..

A life everyone wish to have.

........................................................................

Hiiiiii.. So tell me how much u like the chapter and share ur honest views. Thank you for the support..

Love.

Santhiyasuresh

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

109K 9.3K 74
please read just for fun Start date : July. 1 End date : Dec 3 Completed ❤️
76.1K 4.9K 28
Let's see how tejasswi and karan meets and feel for each other.. There is big secret to be revealed LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL❤😊
89.2K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
39.6K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...