The Book of Life (Manolo x Re...

By -TheLittleWriter-

In the quiet town of San Angel, Manolo, Y/n, and Joaquin who have been friends ever since childhood are force... More

Quick Things (A/N)
The Wager
Blessings and Medals Part 1
Blessings and Medals Part 2
Manolo's First Bull Fight
Some Weeks Later
With Y/n Gone
Father/Son Talk
Pre-Show Talks
Her Arrival
La Corrida
Belonging
Welcome Party
Pig's Company
Terrible Songs
Proposal
Los Bandidos
Talks and Preparations
Sunrise Kiss? Part 1
Sunrise Kiss? Part 2
La Tierra de los Recordados
Family History/Reunions
Mamรก?
To La Muerte
She Awakens
Roadtrip
The Labyrinth
Candle Man
Life and Death
New Wager?
The Task
Battle on Both Sides
The Battle Continues
San Angel's Battle
The Bell
Wedding Bells

Kiss?

2.4K 69 15
By -TheLittleWriter-

(POV:Reader)

I walked to my balcony, opened the door and didn't see him but heard him singing softly. I smiled, enjoying the soft song and melody.

-"I love you too much..."

-"To leave without you loving me back"

-"I love you too much"

-"Heaven's my witness and this is a fact"

-"I know I belong...When I sing this song"

-"There's love above love and it's ours"

-"'Cause I love you too much" he walked from his 'hidden' position and walked facing me, I smiled at him as he continued the song.

-"I live for your touch"

-"I whisper your name, night after night"

-"I love you too much"

-"There's only one feeling, and I know it's right"

-"I know I belong...When I sing this song" people started coming out from their houses to listen to Manolo play.

-"There's love above love and it's ours"

-"'Cause I love you too much..."

-"Heaven knows your name, I've been praying"

-"To have you, come here by my side"

-POV Change-

(POV:Joaquin)

I went to look for Y/n, once I got to her bedroom I saw her leaning by the balcony, listening to a voice I knew all to well. Through gritted teeth I glared until an idea came to mind...

-POV Change-

(POV:Reader)

-"Without you...a part of me's missing"

-"Just to make you my own, I will fight"

-"I love you too much"

-"Heaven's my witness, and this is a fact" he began to climb up on his friends as stairs.

-"You live in my soul"

-"Your heart is my goal"

-"There's love above love"

-"And it's mine 'cause I love you" he leaned closer to me as he sang.

-"There's love above love and it's yours, 'cause I love you"

-"There's love above love and it's ours"

-"If you love me as much..." he leaned closer and closer and we both closed our eyes, but I put my finger to his lips giggling quietly.

-"Huh?"

-"Did you think it was going to be that easy?" in shock he threw his guitar up and fell.

I caught his guitar in time but was not bale to help him. He fell onto the ground with instruments and all three mariachis falling on top of him. I felt really bad but I giggled at how funny he looked with a trumpet as a hat.

-"I-I kind of did?" he said before falling onto the ground.

-"Manolo!" I laughed out.

-"Hold on! I'm coming!" I rushed out of my bedroom with his guitar at hand.

(A/N):

Hi! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

This story is really old so I have to change the grammar each time I update, it used to be really bad.

I won't be able to post tomorrow, but I will saturday and sunday for sure!

Bye! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 2.1K 30
โœ“ COMPLETED โœ“ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...
554 6 13
(The title of this book has changed from Love Has Choices to A Tragic Story of a Black Woman.) This book is dedicated to my niece and her daughter. *...
189 11 18
It wasn't a love story, at least not for me. With events that began and ended with me and Alejandro. We rushed into things that was too intense for...
113K 4.8K 54
BOOK 3 in THE ROMANO SERIES Can be read as a standalone BUT I would advise you to read book I and 2 first to get to know and understand not only the...