The Owl House Au Ideas and On...

By Jss2141

Alternate Universe ideas for anyone to do if they are interested as long as they give credit to me. I WILL NO... More

Idea #1: The Weapons Coven
Idea #2: My Strength and My Weakness
Idea #3: The Power of Judgement
Idea #4: The Bizarre Thread
Idea #5: The Fusing Witch
Idea #6: The Elementals
Idea #7: Luz the Soldier
Idea #8: The Scarred Girl (Witch AU)
Idea #9: Who Needs Friends? (Witch AU)
Idea #10: The Bone Girl of Bonesborough (Witch AU)
Idea #11: The Owl and the Meta
Idea #12: The Amazons (Multi-Fandom)
Idea #13: Family of Vadamm (Idea given by razer on FanFiction.net)
Idea #14: The Hidden Immortals
Idea #15: A New Wielder
Idea # 16: Luz Kure Noceda
Idea #17: Hunter and the 10 Rings
Idea #18: Not So Innocent
Idea #19: Curse of the Leech
Idea #20: Task Force Z
Idea #21: Cursed and Lusted
Idea #22: The Ex-Marine
Idea #23: Witch Magic & Human Magic
Idea #24: Princess of the Palismen
Idea #25: Broken Light
Idea #26: Luz Butterfly Noceda
Idea #27: Witch Doctor Octopus
Idea #28: Power of Smash!
Idea #29: Cursed or Blessed
Idea #30: Soul Eater AU
Idea #31: Dr. Luz Frankenstein, the Scientific Witch
Idea #32: Abandoned by Magic, Embraced by Aliens
Idea #33: The Assassin Marriage
Idea # 34: The Teen Titans
Idea #35: Negative Light
Idea #37: Wild, Umbra Witches
Idea: #38: It's Hero Time
Idea #39: Mutants
Idea #40: Scarlet Scarab
Idea #41: Queen Peach and Princess Luz
Idea #42: INVASION!
Idea #43: A New Beginning
Idea #44: Lucenda Nocdea, A Hamilton Story
Idea #45: Curse of Cold
Idea #46: Obsidian Widow
Idea #47: Big Brother
Idea #48: Samurai of the Boiling Isles
Idea #49: The Phantom and the Exorcist (Human AU)
Idea #50: Daughter of the Strongest
Idea #51: A Symbiotic Relationship
Idea #52: Becoming the Storm
Idea #53: Spider Witch
Idea #54: Ghouls and Vampires
Idea #55: Forbidden Venom
Idea #56: My servant, my lover

Idea #36: The Chimera Devil

489 6 18
By Jss2141

Idea given by CryptidtheHunter on Wattpad.

Information:

After being banished from the Boiling Isles, Luz runs away to Japan and is never seen again. Years pass and now a Devil Hybrid, Luz hunts devils for a living along with her allies/foster family. One day, reports of creatures only familiar to her, begin springing up near the same place where it all began. Her original home town on the United States, Gravesfield, Connecticut. And to top it all off, a group of people from the other realm just so happen to be among the people she never wanted to see again. It's days like this, a person could use a good meal and a nice long nap, huh?

Inspiration:

Chainsaw Man, anime and manga

Pairing:

Unknown

Luz's Age and Appearance:

19 years old, scars on her arms and eyebrow with her hair being to her back and kept in a ponytail. She wears an open black hoodie, a long white dress shirt with a loose black tie, black business skirt, brown stocking, and mule heels. Due to her devil contract/heart, Luz had sharp black claws instead of fingers nails on both hands.

Allies/Foster Family:

Denji, Makima, Power, Aki, Himeno, Kobeni, and Kishibi.

Devil Contract/Heart:

Chimera

Activation Method:
Using her sharp claws, she cuts her neck and transforms.

Oneshot for Inspiration:

Sitting in a car on the way to the scene of the incidents, Luz was looking outside of the window as she sat in the back with Power while Denji and Aki were in the front with the latter driving.

'Please god, don't let this be what I think it is.' Luz thought, begging that after all these years she wouldn't see anything from THAT place again.

It was hard enough having it all taken away the first time and finally moving on with her life, she didn't need to relapse like some kind of drug addict out of rehab.

"What troubles you, Luz?" Power asked, noticing Luz's expression the whole car ride.

"It's nothing, Power. Don't worry about it." Luz said before Power moved closer, now face to face.

"You cannot lie to me. The scent of your despair is too great! Reveal thy secrets and woes!" Power proclaimed.

Luz rolled her eyes are Power's words, a broken mix of modern English and old Shakespeare that she possibly makes up on the fly. No human or devil could actually speak like this, no matter how they act.

"I said I'm fine. It's nothing you need to worry about." Luz said, pushing Power's face away. "Let's just get this job over with an go home. The quicker we find this devil and kill them, the quicker we can get back to more important business like the Gun Devil."

"Agreed." Aki commented, nodding once as he focused on the road.

"Jeez, no need to be a second Aki, Luz. Lighten up." Denji said, putting his arms behind his head.

"You could learn a thing from her, Denji. She takes every job serious." Aki commented.

As the two were getting into an argument, Luz looked at her claws and sees her reflection in them.

'Without a doubt, we're going to have to kill whatever or whoever we find when we get there.' She thought, her hand curling into a fist as she gained a determined look. 'No matter what, no hesitation.'

Another 20 minutes of driving, the group had arrived at the the former hometown of Luz and got out of the car right in front of the Noceda household. Luz stood before her old home, which hadn't changed much in the time she was gone, and felt nothing but contempt as she scoffed at it.

"It's this way. Past this house." Luz said, walking through the grass and past the house as her friends followed her. "The shake should be about a mile this way."

"You two, be on guard." Aki said, reaching for his katana on his back.

"Forsuth." Power said, using her blood to create two knives in her hands.

"Gladly." Denji said, reaching for the ripcord on his chest.

'Alright, it's killing time.' Luz thought, readying her claws to transform. 'Time for the demons to meet a devil.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 594 14
Hi! I've decided to write some oneshots based on The Owl House, if you have any requests please feel free to DM me or write them in the comments of t...
151 6 4
Why did you pick me this sooner?- A young man asked his mother I need you for something with Luz-his mother said while driving. Luz got herself with...
199K 5.6K 37
Luz Noceda was seen as the only human to become a witch in another world....but in this world? She is the only witch in a realm FILLED with humans. S...
52.6K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...