Favourite Child Of Obelia Emp...

By r_0xxo

That day two girls were brought into this world as a twin. Even if they were twin there were very different... More

Story of my life
what happened
Photo shoot
Little sister
The day she died
beauty care
Athanasia
Break Free
We meet again
Gallery
A company from a far
Boat ride
Title less
Family line
painting
Christmas
.......
a spoiled brat
The magican
The accident
Extra
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTHOR SAMA
Sly magican
Debut ball
The dance
Cayena new found interest ~
The imperial tea party
Forgotten past
END OF SEASON 1
The lovely princess
Love beyond time : Extra story
Season 2 : Missing something
Season 2 : Athanasia... ??!
Season 2 : Ice is nice
Season 2 : Nightmare are nightmare
*Short notice*
Season 2 : Former Emperor Anastacius
Season 2 : Uninvited guests
Season 2 : Naive Jennette
Season 2 : Trapped in a multiverse
Season 2 : A father's love
Season 2 : Everything back to normal
Season 2 : Battle for the throne
Season 2 : Objection
Season 2 : The dark truth
Season 2 : Athanasia
Season 2 : Fall of the empire
Season 2 : A twisted path

A...Goddess

4.2K 173 8
By r_0xxo

" So I heard you were transferred to emerald palace "

Cayena smiles as she glares at athanasia.

" Yes sister and I would like to apologize for my carelessness "

Athanasia bows down with fears running down her skin. If she had listened to cayena warning they could have avoid the casualties not only that she injured the future heir.

" It's fine, i know how hard it's to kill something that's cute " cayena picks up a macron from the tea table as she takes a bite savouring the flavour.

She spoke " But remember if u want to protect someone you have to become stronger than anything or else you will drag yourself and the person you wish to protect "

Athanasia just froze in place as she stares down avoiding any kind of eye contact.

Cayena picks up a sugar cube and places two cubes on her cup sturing it slowly.

There was a moment of silence until someone bagged in.

" Hey what's the weird looks " Lucas asked as he invite himself for a treat.

" What is he doing here ? " Athanasia looked at Lucas with a weird look warning him not to irritate cayena.

Lucas picks up cayena cup of tea and slips it.

" Ohhh ~ my Princess you must cut down on sugar "  Lucas snaps as he placing the cup back.

" He is fucked " athanasia thought to herself.

Cayena takes a long breath trying to calm herself down.

" Sir Lucas can do me a favour "

" Sure anything you wish for ~ " lucas smiled.

" Please go and fuck your- "  before cayena Could finish her sentence the sound of breaking glasses interrupted.

They both look at athanasia who mistakly dropped a spoon while trying to get the sugar.

" Don't mind me, you guys continue " athanasia smiles clumsily.

" Is she always this stupid? " Lucas points at athanasia.

" Not always.. she is just something " cayena uses mana to pick the spoon up and places it at the table.

" Hey you don't have to be mean to me " athanasia smiled as she clunches on her fist with blood pressure veins popping out from her forehead.

" I was saying the truth  " Lucas grins teasing athanasia.

Bla bla bla bla bla

Athanasia and Lucas fought with eachother for a while, cayena ignored them minding her own business.

But suddenly there was silence. Cayena looks up to find athanasia gone.

" Where is my sister ? " Cayena raises her eyebrow as she glares at Lucas.

" What she was annoying and she should be back any moment " Lucas crossed his arm as he sits down.

" Just cuz someone is annoying doesn't mean you can teleport them around " cayena facepalms herself.

" And she is a royal body, you will be accused of hurting a royal body and the punishment isn't sweet " cayena explains how he could die for him mistake but Lucas didn't careless.

" Forget it I will go get her , u stay here just incase anything happens " cayena snaps her finger teleporting herself.

Surprisingly she arrived at a open field greeted by a gust of wind. Her hair danced with the wind .

" It's sure is windy " cayena looks around for a familiar figure but found herself with a young kid her around her age or older.

" A goddess .. " he mumbled.

" A goddess ? " Cayena chuckled which the boy flustered.

" Did I say it to loudly " the young man covered his face due to the embarrassment.

" No you didn't " cayena smiled as her jewel eyes shined brightly which made the guy blush a little.

" You have a beautiful eye " he mumbled loudly again...

" Why thank you ~ your's isn't half bad too " cayena smiles as she sneaks up a little bit closer.

" Makes me wanna take them for myself "

" You can have it if u want " His golden eye sparkled with delight not knowing that she was talking about his eyes.

The answer made cayena chuckle.

" Should I really take it ? " Cayena pat's him since she couldn't help herself. His straight white hair soft to touch.

" ? My hair " he tilted his head.

Cayena wasn't sure why but the young guy fascinated her interest. She didn't say anything she just patted him and smiled.

" Oh ya have seen anyone with a similar eye and hair like me around ? " Cayena almost forgot about the purpose he came there in the first place for.

" Hmmn I am sorry I can't say anything since I promised " he bowed down asking for forgiveness.

" I see, it can't be helped since a promise is a promise " cayena knew that athanasia was there few mins ago so she must have returned to the palace if she wasn't there anymore.

" Then I shall head back " Cayena bows down giving her farewell. Before she could leave she left a pair of hands holding onto her.

" Hmm can I atleast have your name ? " 

" Cayena how about yours ? "

" Ijekiel , hope we can get to know eachother in the future lady cayena "

" The pleasure is mine sir ijekiel "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.9K 34
when jennette woke up to a different world, and a different life, she vowed to never be the same naive girl that she was back in Obelia. --- started:...
8.8K 472 10
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
212K 11.1K 30
[ 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄. ] ❝ 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗜 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘, ❞ [ who made me a princess ; claude de alger obelia ] in which a gir...
50.8K 1.6K 18
- WMMAP | Lucas X OC - Different goals. Different memories. But same hearts. - Disclaimer: I don't own who made me a princess. -