Forced to have the Player's K...

By emily_2012_writer

COMPLETED During the year 2032 a plague hit the world, decimating the adult population. The few survivors now... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Update 4/18/18

Chapter Twenty-Five

290K 10.5K 1.2K
By emily_2012_writer

Hi everyone. Wattpad decided to delete this chapter for me. This chapter not only had a ton of character development and introduction, but also explains a lot of the questions I have been getting asked about Keon. So here's the deal. I will provide a brief plot synopsis here. As I do rewrites, I will add the chapter here, but until then I don't have time to rewrite it just now.

Synopsis: Adira, Keon, and Cally talk about the situation with Josh. Cally has Adira go to Keon's place to stay the night, as she is meeting up with her boyfriend that night and doesn't want to let him down. At Keon's place, Adira learns that Keon loves poetry, particularly writing it. He lends Adira his Great Gatsby shirt and sends her off to bed. Before this, we learn that Keon's parents left him poor, as they donated most of their money to the local animal shelter, and Keon is very alone. This is because Keon is infertile and was not paired to anyone by the American government. Adira feels bad for him and misses Josh. Feeling lonely, Adira asks Keon if they can snuggle in his bed until she falls asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 2.3K 30
"Morning, my name is Daniel. And I am here at Orlando high, to talk to you about a project what we have called 'The Generation Project' which everyon...
501K 14K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
191K 6.1K 35
"You're pregnant" were the words that changed Brooklyn's life. She was loud and crazy and loved by her peers. Has a twin sister who looks just like h...
918K 26.5K 45
**The timeline is from 2016 to May of 2018 & is a little messy** 16 year old Maisie has always been the quiet, invisible girl. Until Friday night, he...