Tere Bin : Love Or Revenge ? ✓

By fictionbykrishna_

The Most Popular Pakistani Drama in Continuation , Successful in both the Countries , Trending On YouTube Wit... More

Episode -1
Episode - 2
Episode - 3
Episode - 4
Episode - 5
Episode - 6
Episode - 7
Episode - 8
Episode - 9
Episode - 10
Episode - 11
Episode - 12
Episode - 13
Episode -14
Season 2 ( The Continuation) ✨

Introduction

3.9K 60 5
By fictionbykrishna_

The Most Popular Pakistani Drama in Continuation , Successful in both the Countries India and Pakistan , Trending On YouTube With More than 15 million + views ..

Starring ~ WahajAli , YumnaZaidi

Let's Visit the Story with me !
A Story about a Rich Zamindar Family , A Girl , Meerab who is independent and straight forward is indirectly connected with this family , while The eldest Son and the current owner of the zamindari , Meerab is a Arrogant yet Kind , Handsome , Caring , and Leading businessman of Pakistan .

What will Happen when these Two people With opposite Thinkings and Thoughts indulges into each other ..?

Tune in to The Book Now to Enjoy the best Raw Romance - Drama Book ..
" Tere Bin : Love Or Revenge? "

The Plot will be Slightly different in my Story , But the most part will be as same as from the original show !

~ Characters

Muratsim - A Young , Handsome man of 26 , Owner of a Very Old and Popular Traditional Zamindari business residing in the karachi and adjoining cities .  He is A Great Leader , with Great Influential Skills , yet with a Soft and Kind Heart .. Short tempered, Stubbornness, Male Ego , Arrogance are the Dark Sides of his Character.

Meerab - Young , Sweet , independent girl  of 24 , Very possesive for her family and career , She loves to Help people get justice , she want to be a lawyer as her father ..she is indirectly Connected to that traditionel Family of Muratsim ..
Arrogance , Anger, Short tempered, And Overconfidence is the dark shades from her character ..

Salma ( Maa Begam ) - Muratsim's Mother , The Only Bearer to handle the big empire after her husband's death , A Great leader , and a Orthodox , Rituals is all her life , Strictness, Arrogance, Anger , Strength, Power !

Anwar ( Muratsim's Uncle ) - Muratsim's Chachu , The Biggest Member in the house after Maa Begum , He has a Great Share in the Whole Empire ! Possesive , Strength, Arrogance aree the keys of his character.

Mariyam - Muratsim's Cousin

Haya - Muratsim's Cousin , Loves Muratsim , Wants to marry him and be his Wife ..

Waqas - Meerab's Guardian , Lawyer by Profession, His rights are still under the Khan empire , A Little to Little decision of his family is still taken by Maa Begum .

The more Characters will be introduced as per the convience ,

Ready to be Submerged into the Love Revenge Story of Meerab and Muratsim ?

Episode 1 Will be published Soon , To Stay Updated , Please Follow my Wattpad account and add this Book into your reading list .. ❤️

Please Vote up for this introductory part and Comment your feedback on the Story's Plot ..!

Bye bYe, Will be Back with the First Ep Soon 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 3.7K 43
When the world stops, and I look at you. Innocent, yet a bleeding heart. I want you to see me for who I am. Not what I have become. Nor what my past...
26.6K 1.5K 18
Yours Truly, KMK is a Tere Bin AU. The story would revolve around Meerab and Murtasim. If names could be given to twin flames or two people. It woul...
129K 5.8K 48
He was born to rule, on land and high in the skies. She, it seemed, was born to reign over him. He had defied all odds in his life. She was hell-bent...