All For Fun | Jenna Ortega Im...

By MisfitMeriaMinaj

Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male read... More

Your Teeth In My Neck (w.a)
Your Teeth In My Neck II (w.a)
Officer Ortega (j.o)
Officer Ortega II (j.o)
Officer Ortega III (j.o)
Adolescent Soulmate (j.o)
Pull Up (j.o)
Release (l.d)
Stalker (j.o)
All Mine (j.o)
Jawbreaker (j.o)
Silhouettes (o.o)*
The Raven's Eye (w.a)
The Raven's Eye II (w.a)
Straightenin' (j.o)*
Spider (v.c)
Are You Bored Yet? (p.a)
Y.D.L.R (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else (j.o)
You Belong to Somebody Else II (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else III (j.o)
Late at Night (v.c)*
Break (j.o)*
Part-Time Lover (t.c)*
Chalchiuhtlicue (j.o)
Chalchiuhtlicue II (j.o)
Lose You (v.c)
Ur Best Friend (t.c)
Pills n Potions (j.o)
Ice Cream Blues (m.a)
My, My, My (h.d)
Misanthrope (w.a)*
Big Dumb Arms (j.o)
Big Dumb Arms Cont'd (j.o)
Teenage Fever (v.c)
Wicked Games (w.a)
Maggie May (j.o)
Hey Mrs. Angel (j.o)
Storm Chaser (v.c)*
Appreciation (t.c)*
Two Girls, One Cup (j.o)
Rant
Twin Flames (p.a)
Anesthesia (t.c)

Perfect (j.o)

8.2K 175 35
By MisfitMeriaMinaj

"Jenna, love, your hair is gonna be a mess if you don't take your eyes off that phone," a man sassed with his hand rested on his poking hip.

Jenna giggled before looking up at the mirror, meeting the man's gaze, "I'm sorry, Dave. I-I just really like talking to her."

Dave returned to his previous position, playing with her curls, "I know, but love, you have to be on set in a few minutes and your curls aren't falling the way I'd like them to."

"Her curls may not be falling but she surely is," another man called out.

Jenna cupped her face, smiling like a geek as she folded into her lap, "Enrique, stop!"

Dave scoffed and Enrique laughed at his frustration. Dave shook his head as Jenna laughed to herself, sitting back up - adjusting in her seat, "Okay, okay, okay, I'm ready."

Dave laughed at Jenna as her cheeks were the color of a peach and her dimples more prominent than ever. He couldn't even be mad, she was just adorable.

Dave continued to play with her curls, "This girl got you acting so unserious, Jen. This is so unlike her, right?" He faced Enrique, hovering Jenna's hair with his hands.

"Very unlike her," Enrique answered, "What is she doing to our girl?"

Dave shook his head, "Beats me."

"What is she doing to you, mija?" Enrique asked, impatiently.

Jenna grinned like a dummy at the mirror at the opportunity to talk about you. Dave and Enrique gave her their full attention.

"She's doing everything. She's giving me just enough attention, she's communicating just right, she's honest, she's attentive to what I want or need, she's a really good kisser, above and below," Enrique and Dave's jaws dropped, "She's got great time management; she has her own life, own goals, her own friends but still prioritizes me and she's really, really funny. Everything about her compliments me so well. And my god, she's the biggest flirt ever - it's like she's still trying to pull me and she already pulled me, y'know? It's insane. She's just - just perfect," Jenna swooned, "for me."

"Perfect?" Enrique got wide eyed.

"The word she swore she'd never use to describe a person!?" Dave gasped, covering his mouth as if it were forbidden, staring at Enrique. They both blinked erratically at the revelation.

Jenna nodded, "The word I said I'd never use to describe a person... it's her."

Dave and Enrique froze before they cheered. Jenna laughed in confusion, "What's going on?"

"Somebody broke the mold of our baby, oh my god, mija," Enrique came up behind her in the mirror; he shook her shoulders, "Congratulations!"

"You know what, I'm not even mad at the hair, it's PERFECT." Dave recited the word in Jenna's tone.

Jenna giggled up a storm, "You guys are too much."

A knock on the door, a production assistant peeks in, "We're ready on set Jenna."

"I'll be there in a sec." The PA leaves. Dave gives her a final look over, Enrique does the same, adjusting her white strap on her shoulder.

"Perfect!" Dave and Enrique shouted in unison as they backed away. Jenna rolled her eyes, smiling.

Jenna hopped up from the chair, eyeing herself in the vanity before grabbing her phone. The thread between her and you was left open, immediately causing her to smile. She tapped the camera icon. With her camera open, she snapped a selfie and sent it to you. Not even looking it over.

❤️:
*❤️ hearted the image you sent*
ooo blessing me? i didnt even sneeze

Jenna:
Stoppp you're gonna have me looking like a tomato 🙈

❤️:
ill stop when you stop being so beautiful

Jenna chuckled at her phone, clenching it in her hands as she left the dressing room. Jenna quickly made her way to the set, Enrique followed - making sure her skirt didn't dirty as she walked.

Today was day 2 of doing press and promo for 'Wednesday.' Netflix hosted a set up for most of the cast in studio. Representatives from different blogs, news outlets, and countries were either present, in a long line, to interview Jenna or queued on a Zoom call. However, the day would begin with some of the cast before she ventured off by herself.

As Jenna approached set, she texted you, stopping in her tracks.

Jenna:
🙈 You are going to be the death of me but babe I'm going to record, text you later :)))

❤️:
at least youd die happy LOL
but have a good shoot, hit me when you can

Jenna cheesed hard at your joke even though it was 100% truth before handing her phone off to Enrique. She stepped towards her seat, which was in the center - smile still not fading. The present cast being Percy, Hunter, Joy, and a visibly annoyed Luiz, but that's just his face.

Jenna's cheeks were so red from her smile.

"Ah, so she does smile." Luiz gestured grandly with his arms before holding them out to hug Jenna. She leaned in, chuckling, "You're such a character, hello Luiz."

Jenna had already mingled and been around the rest of the cast. No need to great them.

"Have a seat - right next to Papi." He clicked his tongue as he patted her chair. Jenna sat down, flashing a wide smile at Luiz and still, at the thought of you.

"Who's got you smiling so hard?" Percy asked as Jenna adjusted in her seat.

"Right," Joy added, leaning down from behind Jenna to join the conversation.

"Because there's no way it's Papi," Hunter joked, pointing his thumb at Luiz.

Luiz looked back, "Hey, I'm right here." He rose a brow, and the cast members bursted into laughter.

Jenna shook her head, not dropping her smile, "It's Y/N."

Luiz replied fake sad, hand over his chest, "Again, I'm right here!" Jenna giggled, as she rested her head on Luiz's shoulder.

"Whew, at least it's somebody young..." Joy teased,

"And actually attractive." Hunter added. Percy bursted into a fit of laughter as Luiz shot everyone a look. He wagged his finger, "Oh, I can't wait to see what the three of you look like when y'all are my age."

Luiz pointed to each as he joked on, "I don't even have to wait. Joy is already bald," Joy's jaw dropped before she laughed. "Percy is a few stages into his muscular atrophy, and Hunter —" Hunter rose his brows as Luiz paused to think, "Well, Hunter's teeth are clearly dentures."

Jenna chuckled against Luiz's shoulder, before pulling away and covering her face, "You guys are a mess, oh my god."

"There's only one mess here and it's you!" Percy poked Jenna's side, "What is Y/N doing to you?"

Hunter chimed in, "Right, I swear you've never smiled so much before. This feels so foreign."

"Literally, I thought your smile was broken." Joy added.

"So did I." Luiz agreed.

Jenna zoned out midway as she was excited to answer Percy's question. She gave her redundant spiel about you being perfect, the same one from earlier, word for word. Midway through though she stopped then she looked around at everyone, finally processing the insinuation of Joy and Luiz; she was offended, "Whoa, you guys, Enrique and Dave, all make me sound like Batman —"

"Or Wednesday." Joy interrupted.

"Seriously?" Jenna deadpanned. The other cast laughed as Joy nodded. "Anyway, I smile. I can be happy. I can be happy and smile a lot." Jenna argued, crossing her arms.

Hunter shook his head, "Yeah but not like that, you looked like a tomato earlier."

"And your little speech just then," Joy tacked.

"Swollen goodness," Percy pinched Jenna's cheeks, "but only for Y/N."

"Ah, Y/N," Joy and Hunter all spoke at once, swoon filling their tone. It was perfectly in sync.

"The reason Jenna smiles. The most perfect girl..." Percy gestured grandly.

Jenna scoffed playfully, "I smile for other reasons too?!"

"Other reasons being hanging out with Y/N, cuddling with her, texting her obviously," Hunter teased, as he listed on his fingers.

"Don't forget the kisses from Y/N..." Joy gossiped and Percy joined, winking at Jenna, "Especially the ones down low."

Jenna gagged and made a face of disgust, "I hate all of you."

"Not me?"

"Nope, Luiz you're safe."

"Of course dad's safe." Hunter sarcastically replied, "Y/N will be an Addams at any moment now." The cast laughed but Jenna flashed a devilishly large smile at Hunter. She shushed him; he was absolutely correct. You were certainly on tract to be an Ortega, Addams, or something being perfect in Jenna's eyes. 

The cast continued to laugh and pass jokes around before interviews began.

After some time, Jenna was off on her own, doing solo interviews.

She was being interviewed by The Standard Pop, when she was asked the question:

"What would be your first impression if you went to school with Wednesday? Like in PE, or home room? How would that interaction go?"

Jenna smiled, "I'd probably have a bit of crush on her."

The interviewer gasped, "You'd have a crush on Wednesday?!"

"Yeah, she's so cool," Jenna said matter of factly, before continuing, "and a bit of freak. I like people who are freaks." She wiggled her brows.

The interviewer laughed, "Wednesday is definitely cool and freakish, but I'm stuck on you admitting you'd crush on her! It makes me question what type of people you like."

Jenna rose an eyebrow and the interviewer matched energy, "Type of people I like?"

The interviewer took this opportunity, "Mhm, I mean you have two love interests in the show, Xavier and Tyler, which one of them is more ideal for you?"

Jenna ponders momentarily, analyzing the question. She begins laughing, "I don't have any love interests in the show."

The interviewer squints as does Jenna, they both are on-game. Jenna wiggles her brows, and the interviewer changes tactics, "You're right, those are Wednesday's love interests. We were talking about your love interests?"

"There's no characters in my life." Jenna shrugged then winking.

The interviewer complimented Jenna, giving her a nonverbal nod of respect. Jenna smacked her lips, giving a cocky smile. She was having a ball dancing around what the interviewer was asking.

"Wednesday is, as she describes it in the show, 'stubborn, single-minded, and obsessive', but more importantly, a girl. What about that would make you crush?" The man was now wiggling his eyebrows, excitedly hopeful.

Jenna bursted into a fit of laughter, "Just ask me if I like girls."

The interviewer chuckled, smiling widely, "Well, since you proposed the question."

Jenna smirked, dragging out her reply, "I'm such... a girl's girl..." She then formed a heart with her hands as she smiled into the camera.

The man's eyes grew wide, his lips quickly turning to reply, "You're kidding?!"

Jenna shook her head, keeping her hand-made heart up, "I'm specifically a girl's girl..."

"Oh! And who might that girl be?"

Jenna dropped her heart as she exhaled softly. She could go on another tangent about you at any moment, so she tussled with the idea. She began clicking her tongue as she fought the smile forming on her face the longer she thought of you. Her face red like a tomato, again.

Jenna was proving her costars, and crew right. It's only the feelings that surface at the thought of you that make her smile. The whole crew and cast were sending Jenna a face from behind the camera.

Jenna bit her cheek as her eyes wandered off into nothing. She had to hold it together, just a little while longer. She was just so enamored by you, and immediately her mind drifted into thoughts of you like they did earlier. Her cheeks flushed, the longer she fought the urge to mention you by name or even try to play it off anymore.

"Jenna?"

Jenna shot her eyes at the camera, quickly covering her mouth to laugh, but she got it together quick, "Yes?"

"It's totally safe to talk about your feels here."

Jenna looked at the crew behind the camera again. This time making eye contact with her costars who were actively mouthing your name, and acting dramatically of being in love. Jenna rolled her eyes, but she confidently replied immediately spitting out her spiel from earlier, throwing her hands up wildly. Jenna went on and on, as everyone on set silently laughed or looked in confusion. 

* * *

 You were sitting on your living room couch, feet propped up on the coffee table. Watching a video with your earbuds in so you wouldn't distract the woman sitting on the floor, using the coffee table as a desk. 

"...She's got great time management; she has her own life, own goals, her own friends but still prioritizes me and she's really, really funny. Everything about her compliments me so well. And my god, she's the biggest flirt ever - it's like she's still trying to pull me and she already pulled me, y'know? It's insane. She's just - just perfect, honestly. Perfect for me," Jenna put another heart up, "I'm in love with her. I love her."

You giggled aloud at the video from your cellphone, smiling as wide as Guantanamo Bay. 

You removed your earbuds, tossing your phone and such onto the couch. Quickly, you tucked your feet between the table and couch, dropping on your knees next to her. 

You leaned on the table and bumped her shoulder, smile intact, "Jenna?"

She brushed hair behind her ear before hurriedly closing her script, resting her hands atop. She shook her head with a smile, "You can't read." 

You smiled at her, "I know, but I can hear." You carefully slid the script away her while she let out a confused giggle. You were staring deeply at her.

"I don't understand," her chocolate eyes glistening the longer yours stared lovingly at her, her cheeks flushing by the minute, "Did I say something out loud?"

"Yes," you teased, smirking. 

Jenna's eyes wondered a bit, perplexed, she asked, "What did I say?"

"That you think I'm perfect," you started, watching her eyes broaden, "And that you're in love with me." Jenna covered her mouth, attempting to hide her smile, while you finished, "and that you love me."

You tenderly pulled her hands from her face, shifting your body to face her. She mindlessly shifted to face you while you held both her hands, kissing the backs of both. Jenna laughed, pursing her lips after. She looked everywhere but you when your gaze returned to her.

"Jenna," you called for her attention, she looked at you, a blushing mess.

"I think you're perfect, too," you began, "Perfectly the most gorgeous, beautiful, talented, amazing, creative, spiciest, coolest, woman I've ever met. I can't confine to simple words or even begin to explain, so I'm just going to say it -- I'm in love with you too."

Jenna smiled, looking at your interlocked hands before returning her gaze to you, while you finished, "and I love you too, more than you could ever imagine."

Jenna's eyes involuntarily watered, catching her off guard. She yanked her hands away, covering her face, while folding into her lap. You lifted her as quickly as she went down, you stood and shuffled on your knees closer to her. Embracing her, your arms wrapping the small woman. 

Silently, Jenna snaked her arms around you, hugging back. You kissed her forehead and tilted your head to look down at her. She laughed again, her wet eyes staining your shirt, you calmly asked, "You okay?"

"Yeah," she rubbed her face into your chest to wipe her eyes before looking back at you, her voice hoarse, "I'm just happy you feel the same way."

You teased, "I mean it would suck for you to pour your heart out to the world, and I don't reciprocate, right?"

Jenna buried her face in your chest, she whined, "I hate you."

You lifted her off your chest, gazing into her rolling eyes, "Nobody would believe that, you think I'm perfect." She grinned, and you copied her.

You closed your eyes and leaned in to kiss her. Her eyes closing instinctively, melting into your bodily warmth while your lips danced, rhythmically.

* * *

WC: 2635

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 9.1K 55
Imagines revolving around Jenna Ortega and her many faces of cinema. Just like the Florence Pugh book that's posted, this one will be made in the sa...
113K 2K 46
Primarily Male Readers A collection of stories I've written about Jenna Ortega when hit with BIG boredom and don't want to write for my other books...
3.5K 24 15
Scream 1-6 oneshots based on my favorite shows/movie scenes/ songs/others. Hope you enjoy!!
23.9K 330 20
Jenna Ortega one shots || Leave suggestions Status- Trying to be active 1k hashtags #101 in women 01/5/24 #1 recommend 01/5/24 #25 in oneshots 01/17...