Love Me To Death

By DireLaxion

Lobo De Muerte More

Info
Capítulo I
Capítulo II
Capítulo IV
Capítulo V
Capítulo VI
Capítulo VII
Capítulo VIII
Capítulo IX
Capítulo X

Capítulo III

1.7K 51 21
By DireLaxion

"S-Stay back!" He yelled, confusing me even more, "What are you saying?" I ask him as I approach him till he's back against the wall, "YN!" I heard Gabriel's voice, so I turned around, "Gabriel, how did you-" He suddenly grabbed my mouth, shoving me against the wall; I was confused at what he was doing until I felt something sting on the side of my chest. It was a knife.

He pushed it down further and twisted it, I tried to scream, but he kept his hand on my mouth to shut me up. He didn't hit my vest, Trying to reach for my knife struggling while using my other hand to try not to keep him from piercing my chest by grabbing his wrist. Almost grabbing the knife, Enrique intervened by using his body to keep my hand from pulling the knife.

My vision became darker and darker, and my breathing became complex. Eventually, Gabriel pulled out his knife and let go of my mouth before letting me drop to the ground with a thud, "Come on, we'll burn this to the ground and claim his bounty." He says, setting Enrique free, "Yeah, thanks." He says, Bounty? Me?

Was this their plan all along? To get rid of me? Why? I thought they were... They betrayed me! "Gabriel! I swear I will kill you with my own hands! Don't forget this!" I yelled as I watched them light up multiple Molotov cocktails before throwing one at the ground before me.

The flames quickly engulfed me, and I just gave up. I swear, I will kill Gabriel and the others. In hell. The ceiling gave up and blocked the only exit. I lie there on the ground bleeding and burning, "Hey." I heard a voice, and it seemed like a voice of an angel came to take me, "Hey!" I heard her voice; this time, it seemed agitated, so I opened my eyes to see Death.

I just noticed that the flame isn't burning me; only warmth comes from it. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me." I mumbled, "Oh? You've noticed?" She smirked before lying on the ground with me, resting both hands on her head. "Why don't you just kill me?" I asked her, "Do you want me to repeat what I said? Anyways, do you want revenge?" She asked me.

"I can help you with that If you don't want to. I'll take your soul right here and now." She offers, "Okay! Take my soul!" I comically say, "Hey! I thought you swore to kill him!" She yelled. "Why do you want me to anyways? You're not supposed to interfere." I told her as I lay on my back, not feeling the chest on my pain,

"Yes, but you wanted revenge for betrayal. Now's your chance, you know?" She says, "There are strings attached when dealing with a devil." I replied and saw her smile, "No, not at all." She then sat on the ground to hug me from behind, pressing her boobs. "So what do you say? I'll only get you out of here and let you recover." She proposed, and I thought about it.

- - - - -

3rd POV

Empty bar with not one patron inside; only Garrick was seen cleaning the mug after a long day at work. He hums as he cleans each mug and hears a door open; thinking it is YN, he doesn't bother turning around. "YN? Is that you, my boy?" He asked as he continued to clean the mug. He can only hear footsteps approaching, although he didn't answer his question. He heard a click, so he turned around.

"YN?"

- - - - -

"Are you sure you don't want to go after them now?" She asks, staring at the door, "He's passed..." She muttered, "Yeah, I want to know how dad is doing." I replied, opening the door to see a dark place inside. I looked around, thinking he was taking a break, and so I walked to the back.

"YN." I heard her call to me, "Yeah? What do you need?" As I approach the bed, I ask her, "He's here..." She replies, "Here?" I mutter to myself, "What are you on about?" I ask as I walk to the front, and there I see her pointing behind the counter. I then walk to the counter and glance at where she's pointing.

And found my Dad lying on the floor, lifeless. His eyes were closed, and there was blood everywhere. I was frozen in place, unable to move or speak. "He was murdered." She told me, and I dropped onto my knees.

I couldn't accept that he was gone. I refused to believe that someone could take him away from me. I knew who did it. It was them, Gabriel and the others. It was them who killed him. They are responsible for his death, "I'm sorry, dad", I can't believe it.

Just when I left, my beloved father was alive, smiling and talking to me as I departed; now, he's gone. I can feel his body cold in my arms. I can't control the tears that start to stream down my face. My heart is breaking, and I can't help but feel the emptiness that has taken over my soul.

The memories of my father will always be with me, but the pain of losing him is almost too much to bear. I know that he is no longer suffering, which comforts me. Still, never hearing his laughter or seeing his smile again is devastating. I feel lost and alone, as if a part of me is missing. I find myself grasping onto the small moments we shared, cherishing each one like a precious gem.

Now, all I have left are memories, which only seem to worsen the pain. I got up and glanced at Death, "He already passed hours ago, don't worry, I already collected his soul and placed him in the afterlife." She told me, and I stared at her.

"What? Do you want to talk to him? You know I can't do that." She says, putting both hands on her waist, "I need a hug." I splayed my arms out, desperate for support. She looked at me like I had killed her dog and looked at me in sorrow. "Come here." She splayed her arms out.

I can feel the hot tears streaming down my face as I lean into Death's embrace, her soft fur brushing against my cheek. She wrapped her arms around me, offering a comforting shoulder to cry on. I let out a deep sigh, feeling the weight of my emotions finally ease.

Death holds me, offering a safe and supportive space to grieve and process my feelings. I don't know what I would do without her. I take a deep breath and compose myself, grateful for this moment of solace and understanding. "Let's kill them." I told her feeling my heart burn in rage, wanting to get revenge, "You will be the one to kill them, not me." She replies, wiping a tear from my face.

Her hands cupped my cheeks and made me look to her level, "Sara's time has come." She told me and we both exited the place after burying my father, I wanted to keep an eye on the place but felt like I was going to die in the end, so I lit it up in flames.

We walk to waste time in the dimly lit moonlight. We eventually end up on a cliff where we see the clear view of a full moon, "I have something for you, mi amor." She says, and I glance away from the moon to look at her.

"What is it, senora?" I asked her, and what she did was unexpected; our lips met passionately. My eyes fluttered open as she kissed me passionately. My heart raced, pounding against my ribs, as her arms wrapped around me to hold me closer. Our mouths were still connected in an intense and desperate kiss. I felt her shudder as I ran my hands through her neck fluff.

She leaned back, smiling at me. This feeling was exhilarating for me, and we both leaned closer for another round of passionate kisses. I sighed as our bodies pressed against each other again, feeling her body heat up against mine. The heat from her body made me burn and throb with passion. It was like being in a dream. She gently bit my lower lip, causing it to sting slightly, before pulling away from me. We both stared into one another.

"Your soul is mine~." She smiled, and I just smiled back, and we both laughed for a moment, "Aren't you going too fast? I'm grieving here." I ask her, "You don't seem to mind at all~." She cooed, and I rested my forehead on her chest, although it was awkward. We stayed like this for a while and eventually returned to her place. I still need to find out how we ended up here.

We're on the bed with me, drained. Death snuggles up next to me. I feel the soft fur brushing against my skin and the warmth of her body. I then realized she had taken off her cloak and pants, realizing that this would be the norm when I am with her.

It calmed my mind how this was comfortable, and I glanced at her to see that she had her eyes closed. I feel a sense of comfort and security, knowing that I'm not alone. Feeling my muscles relax, I drifted into a peaceful sleep, thinking about my father.

Throughout the night, Death stays close, occasionally adjusting her position to a comfortable position for her and me. I wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, ready to take the day today.

I see Death has already prepared a pot of coffee and is now cooking what I presume are bacon and eggs, "You slept like a baby last night, Come sit on the table, and I'll join you after this." She says, and I stare at her tail and then land on her botín. I heard her giggle, which snapped me out of it, and I immediately sat on the chair.

She soon joins me at the table, and the two of us chat. It's been a long time since I have had a normal conversation with someone other than my father. I feel grateful for this moment.

- - - - -

She taught me how to whistle like her, but it took me a while to get used to it. And eventually, I got the hang of it, and she looked proud like she had taught me something new. She hands me a makeshift black cloak looking like the same one she was wearing but different, she proudly puts it on me, and we start with Sara.

She told me that she was in El Sombrero Saloon, and I asked where Death got that information from, and Death just stared at me, and I realized she was Death. I sighed at my stupidity, and she sent me far away from that place. I went to the salon and noticed that she was alone, "Drinking in the morning?" I mumbled as I could smell the stench of alcohol outside.

I whistled as I entered the Saloon and smiled upon noticing her freeze up. She slowly turned around and noticed me, and she didn't recognize me now because of the cloak that I was wearing. "N-No! I'm still alive!" She yells, looking panicked as she stands up, "And I've come to take your life, Sara." I say as I remove the hood so I can see clearer.

Her face went pale upon seeing my face, "Y-You're supposed to be dead! Gabriel burned you and that base to the ground! How are you still alive?!" She shouts, and I smile before jabbing the knife into her stomach and grabbing her head to bash it on the counter, knocking her unconscious. "That was easy." I mumbled, "I don't like it." I heard her voice, so I turned around to see Death.

"What do you mean?" I ask her, "I want you to strike fear into her, give her torture! I want to hear her screams of agony as you take her life! I want that type of fear; don't you know I love the smell of fear!" She told me, grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me violently.

"Fine, fine... I'll do what you say," I replied, and she smiled, "Thank you, mi amor." She gave me a quick peck on the lips before vanishing once again. I then thought of something that best should make her scream in fear. I smiled after remembering one piece of information, "YN." I turned around to see her again.

"After you're done with what you doing. Can you tell me why they betrayed you? Or, tell me a story between you and them?" She asks, crossing her arms under her melons to make them look bigger. "I guess I could tell you about them along the way," I replied as I tied Sara's leg using a rope.

YN had been taken in by a group of bounty hunters who worked together to take down their targets. The group became close and had a great relationship, working together like a well-oiled machine. YN was grateful for their bond and thought they had each other's backs no matter what.

One day, while they were on a mission, they came across a target with a very high bounty. YN connected personally to the target and was determined to capture them. However, the group saw the bounty amount and realized it was higher than any of theirs.

They congratulated YN on the high Bounty and suggested they take a break from bounty hunting to celebrate their success. YN thought nothing of it and agreed to the break, not realizing that his former companions had other plans.

Everything was going well with the bounty-hunting group. YN and his companions had a great working relationship and were successful in their endeavours. However, things started to change when YN's Bounty outpaced the others.

His companions began to feel jealous and threatened by YN's success. They intentionally chose high-stakes bounties they knew YN would need help handling, hoping he would fail. They could remove him from the group.

But to their surprise, YN proved even more skilled than they had realized, successfully capturing every target they threw at him. Frustrated and defeated, his companions disbanded the group and went their separate ways.

Despite feeling hurt and disappointed by their actions, YN remained focused on his work and continued to take on new bounties alone, proving to himself and the world that he was more than capable of succeeding independently. YN did not know that he was their target now.

- - - - -

"So your former companions faked disbanding their group to get you off their backs. And after that, they were after your Bounty." She made it concise, to which I nodded, still not believing that they could do this to me, I thought they were the ones I could rely on, but I was wrong.

"All the more reason to hunt them, right?" She asked with a wicked smile, and I just sighed, "I guess, what they did hurt me. Even tried to kill me." I mumbled the last part; she wrapped her arms around me for a hug and patted my head.

"There, there, You'll be fine when you take your revenge. You'll be the one that your old group will last see." Before freeing me from her grip, she says, "How about a little sparring?" She asked me, and I thought about it.

. . .

I was feeling confident with my trusty sword by my side. Across from me was Death, a skilled sickle wielder. We nodded to each other and took our fighting stances. I started strong, slashing at Death with all my might.

But she moved with grace and precision, dodging my attacks and counterattacking with lightning speed. I felt the sting of her sickles as they grazed my arm and side. I adjusted my strategy and tried to anticipate her movements, but Death was too quick.

She delivered blow after blow, and soon I found myself on the defensive, desperately trying to block her sickles with my sword. Despite my efforts, Death proved to be the superior fighter. She disarmed me with a swift and decisive strike and left me defenceless. I fell to the ground, defeated.

I looked up at Death, panting and exhausted, as she sheathed her sickles after spinning them on her hands. She offered me a hand up, and I took it, grateful for the display of honour and respect in victory. Although I had lost the sparring, I knew I had gained valuable experience and would come back stronger next time. And she kissed me right after that.

"You'll do better than that, right?" She asks me, and I nod, "Yeah, yeah. I'm sure I can defeat you in something else." I say, thinking about what I'm good at and she doesn't. "What're you thinking about?" She asks as we walk back to her house.

- - - - -

Sara slowly opened her eyes and tried to make sense of her surroundings. She was lying on the ground in a dark pit with walls of rough stone and dirt. As her eyes adjusted to the dim light, She realized that she was surrounded by dozens of snakes, slithering and hissing around her.

Fear gripped her heart as she tried to get up, but her body was sore, and her head throbbed with pain. She must have been thrown into the pit, but she couldn't remember how. The pain in her stomach made her realize that YN had attacked her.

The snakes seemed to sense her movement, and they began to hiss louder and closer. Sara knew she had to get out of there, but the walls were too high, and there was no visible way out. She started to scream for help, hoping that someone would hear him; YN then showed up, filling her with hope.

"Hey! Help me, please!" She begged, "Why should I?" YN asked her, "P-Please! just let me explain!" She shouted and tried to make excuses, but YN shut her up by throwing another snake down, it landed on her chest, and she screamed, shaking her head to try to remove it.

"YN, Please listen to me! I'm sorry, please don't leave me!" She yelled, "Begging for help? How about no. You and the others left me to die, betrayed me over a bounty of mine. And you think I'll help you out?" He laughed his heart out before glaring at her, "You'll feel the pain of betrayal without anyone there to help you out. You will live a life full of fear." He laughed again, and Sara screamed for him to return, but he ignored her.

"So, did you make her scream in fear? Torment her with snakes?" She asked, looking hopeful, and I just nodded, "Cool!" She immediately dashed to the pit to watch Sara and hear her pitiful screams, I could see her sinister smile from ear to ear, and I just sat on a boulder. I glanced at her, and she seemed to be having fun, even taunting Sara of being useless and afraid.

She eventually returned and sat beside me, "I love fear," she declared. "The feeling of power it gives me, the rush of adrenaline as I watch my victims quiver with terror. It's an addiction, a drug I can't get enough of." She continues recounting tales of her most incredible feats of terror, relishing the fear she had instilled in her victims. Seeing how she does these sinister things made me uncomfortable, but that's Death, alright.

As Death spoke about her love for striking fear into others, I noticed her eyes light up with excitement. While I respected her as a skilled and ruthless warrior, her words made me uneasy. I couldn't help but wonder about the darker parts of her personality.

"I'm not sure I share your love for striking fear into others, Death," I said, hoping to express my discomfort without judgment. Death turned to me with a playful smile, still caught up in the thrill of her words. "Oh, but YN, it can be so much fun! Watching the fear in their eyes, hearing them beg for mercy... it's exhilarating!" she exclaimed.

Although her excitement made me shudder, I knew she would never hurt me. "I understand where you're coming from, Death, but I prefer finding other ways to have fun," I said with a small smile. Death pouted for a moment but then gave me a warm hug.

"I understand, my love. I'll never do anything to hurt you. I only want to see you happy and safe," she said, her voice soft and comforting. As I hugged her back, I felt grateful for her words and embrace. Death was complicated and sometimes frightening, but I loved her nonetheless.

Knowing she was by my side made me feel safe, even when she spoke about her love for striking fear into others. Even tormenting me sometimes, but not that harshly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 495 11
Too lazy to make a description MATURE CONTENT WARNING
Tinfur By Dire

Fanfiction

13.6K 424 10
Tinfurfurrr
697K 7.5K 96
^^ what the title says ^^ DONT RECCOMEND READING THIS READ OTHER BOWERS GANG BOOK♡ I don't really proof read so expect many typos or autocorrected wo...
41.5K 669 48
A war between humans and Furries broke out between them over discrimination and racism that the humans gave to the furs. 20 years of war led humans c...