𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐗 π†πˆπ‘π‹π…π‘πˆπ„ποΏ½...

By S1NN3RH4LL

ε…ƒγ‚«γƒŽ; 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 ! 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 the story of ran haitani becoming truly o... More

# : 𝟎𝟎𝟎
# : 𝟎𝟎𝟏
# : 𝟎𝟎𝟐
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ”
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ•
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ–
# : πŸŽπŸŽπŸ—
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟎
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟏
# : 𝟎𝟏𝟐
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ‘
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ’
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ“
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ”
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ•
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ–
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ—
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟎
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟏
# : 𝟎𝟐𝟐
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ‘
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ’
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ“
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ”
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ•
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ–
# : πŸŽπŸπŸ—
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸŽ
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ‘
# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ“

# : πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ’

521 14 2
By S1NN3RH4LL

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟑𝟒 )
𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐃 was truly a jackpot; life was easy, stressfree. honestly it was more like a dream. throughout the few months she'd moved to kyoto,she'd felt worrisome about kei.

her emotions were.. ' distant ' of course she was a mother but, she hadn't planned on it.  whenever they'd have dinner; the awkward silence swallowed the whole conversation.

( name ) couldn't bare to look kei inside his eyes, his violet orbs reminded her completely of ran. that icy gaze that had inflicted so much pain, damage on her.

the cycle of that pain would have continued if not for freedom. " hey kei.. I love you, I hope you know that." her words straightforward causing kei to make eye contact with his mother.

the one year old tilted his head as she'd spoon fed him. " please.. don't be like your father," her back stiffened as she lowered her head having a one sided conversation with her son.

tears began to threaten her eyes as vivid memories began to flood her mind. the memories of her being trapped inside the basement, memories of her eating her friends body.

the memories of that day.. the motel.. her body froze up as she could remember her numb body being violated. those hands atop her skin as she'd cry, screaming into the sheets until her voice began to crack. those screams muffled at neighboring guest hadn't bothered to check on the girl.

kei started to whale crying, seeing his mother cry drove him to tears.  it snapped her out of the flooding memories, which she rushed to aid kei.

arms snaked around his smaller body, his head as on her chest as she comforted him. " m' sorry kei, I didn't mean to upset you." hushing him she'd hum a rhythm into his ear. patting his back as she'd slowly rub it.

after calming him down ( name ) bathed kei allowing him and herself to calm down. he went to bed quicker than usual, kei laid beside her as she'd stare at the blank ceiling.

the memories of pain and torture she'd endured still fresh within her memory. it stained as of wine on a white rug. in attempt to shake the thoughts she stepped outside with a ciggrate in hand,  she'd placed it in-between her lips before lighting it.

normally she would be repulsed by smoking; but after all that happened she'd become accustomed to it. the gentle aroma of the mint nicotine tickled her nose, her eyes gazed upon the view. the beautiful lights luring her in as she calmed herself.

' it's alright, you've got no worries,'

atleast that's what she'd believe to an extent; the therapist that ( name ) would visit told her to calm herself down with words of affirmation.

she threw the ciggrate off the balcony as she went back inside.  in order to wake up early she had to sleep early, so of course she was going to sleep.

the night was silent and the morning was loud. cries from kei as she'd rushed to get herself prepared for work. the usual uniform was a white buttoned up dress shirt with black bottoms.

" kei, cmon work with mommy," she shouted across the room as he whined; throat-vocals stretched as he cried.

as she resumed her rushed dress up she rushed to kei. feeding him his smaller breakfast. it became a unhealthy habit of hers to skip breakfast and snack on some things.

kei's whales stopped once he saw his mother, it brought him comfort since they'd only known each-other. it took around thirty minutes for them to completely get ready, and out the house.

( name ) dropped kei off at daycare, saying goodbye to her mini-me. considering her job was 10 minutes away it hadn't taken her long to arrive; although she was scolded by her boss for being late.

" you're late," the monotone base of his voice struck her as she jumped. she bowed her head as she pleaded with him, " im sorry sir."

for the rest of the day she'd been on the edge of her seat all day. beads of sweat droplets began to form on her forehead since she'd been working back and forth grabbing things for her boss.

he'd been on her ass ever since she'd been arriving late frequently. he knew her situation, but his mind pondered on if he should fire her or not.

" mr. tamoki," she spoke holding some labeled files.

" ( name ), you cannot keep coming up late.. you know we're running a company." his scolds made her annoyed; but she couldn't visibly express her displeasure.

" I understand.."

although she hated how her boss treated her, there wasn't much she could do. throughout the two years she worked at the company she worked her way up the rankings.

she'd been in kyoto for 2 years now, working at the same job. but she was now the ceo of her company and she was engaged to her former boss.

" yeah.. I know, I know." ( name ) spoke on the phone as she replied to her fiancé, brushing off his concern about her working too hard.

" I love you, I'll see you later." the call ended shortly after she made her way out the office and into the company parking lot.

her heels clanked as she walked toward her car and unlocked the door. she got inside her car placing the stacked files in the passenger side, her eyes landed on the mirror to see if anyone had been inside the background.

even if she'd moved she wanted to be cacious of every situation she could possibly be put in. as she drove down to the station she parked her car, and approached the station.

it was officially three years, three years away from ran. that pain she'd felt throughout her life felt like it had been slowly dissolving. as she walked into the station she met with a police officer, ' naoto ' was his name.

of course he was the same police officer in Tokyo, moving to Kyoto was a choice of his since he also wanted to explore his life and leave Tokyo behind.

" hello mr . naoto, I've come to discuss my case.. with um.. ran hatani." her voice trembled with the mention of his name, even though she knew she had to say it.

" please take your time, we want all the details."

his voice was calm and it reassured her of her safety. the lump in her throat was swallowed as she slowly began recapping it from the beginning.

from the time they dated in highschool, all the way up to now.

the whole conversation was recorded allowing the police to use this information to finally close the case. " thank you for your cooperation," naoto said leaning against the table as he pushed the box of tissues toward her.

the tears that swelled her eyes were wiped away with the thin tissue. " do you want a hug,"

without hesitation she rushed to hug him, crying into the jacket. his hand rubbed her lower back; in a circular motion as she whined.

about 10 minutes passed until she finally left, the sun was setting as she left to her car. ' wow im really late to picking up kei.' the thoughts clouded her mind as she slowly reaches for the handle.

once she snapped clear of those thoughts she noticed a white tissue on the door. before she could even react; a rag covered her nostrils. it had been coated with alcohol, the intoxicating scent filled her nose as she cried.

it was happening all over again.

in the other part of town, a man entered the daycare center. he looked amongst the children seeing all different kids. but he stopped infront of a little boy, whom was no much older than 2-3.

" .... d-daddy.."

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 2.8K 18
β”Š ❝ 𝐁𝐞 𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐒-𝐬𝐚𝐧~. ❞ β”Š β‡’ In which a butterfly is a reason why the both of them met. π‘πšπ§ 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 β‡’ I do not o...
123K 5.8K 27
❝𝙄 π™‚π™π™€π™Žπ™Ž 𝙄 π™π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™‚π™ƒπ™ π™π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ π™‹π™π™Šπ™ˆ π™’π˜Όπ™Ž π™‚π™Šπ™‰π™‰π˜Ό π˜½π™€ 𝙁𝙐𝙉.❞ β—œ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ ◝ ...
45.7K 1.4K 18
[π‘πšπ§ π‡πšπ’π­πšπ§π’ 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 𝙄𝙣 π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™, π™©π™π™š 𝙨𝙝𝙀𝙧𝙩 π™π™–π™žπ™§π™šπ™™ π™šπ™­π™šπ™˜π™ͺπ™©π™žπ™«π™š 𝙀𝙛 π˜½π™€π™£π™©π™šπ™£ 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 π™π™žπ™¨ π™₯𝙖𝙧...
103K 5.2K 70
π™π˜Όπ™‰ π™ƒπ˜Όπ™„π™π˜Όπ™‰π™„ 𝙓 π™π™€π™ˆ!π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€π™ IN WHICH , Ran Haitani a bonten excutives starts to catch feelings for the woman he hates the most, who...