Tensura What If: Silver Timel...

By CBCTEBAS

"Raphael stop! Don't do this" "I'm sorry master. My priority is your safety." "yo-your killing them... More

Prologue - Sacrifices & Rebirth
Chapter 1 - Argent
Chapter 2 - Vert & Bleu
Chapter 3 - Noir
Chapter 4 - Blanc, Jaune, & Violet
Chapter 5 - Material World
Chapter 6 - Silver's whim
Note: Need Help
Chapter 7 - Rouge
Chapter 8 - Guy & Velzard
Chapter 9 - Veldanava & Twilight
Chapter 10 - True Ancestor's Facility
Chapter 11 - Spirit Queen Ramiris
Chapter 12 - Spirit Recruitment & Half-Seraph?
Chapter 13 - Universal Problems
Chapter 13.5 - Lait's Feelings
Chapter 14 - Scorch Dragon's Argument
Chapter 15 - Petty Silver & Arrogant Red
Chapter 16 - New Race & Rewards
Chapter 18 - Scorch vs Silver
Chapter 19 - Work and Bonding
Chapter 20 - Reconstruction
Side Story Trailer
Chapter 21 - Jahil
Chapter 22 - Greek Pantheon 1
Chapter 23 - Greek Pantheon 2
Chapter 24 - Lait's Side Adventure
Chapter 25 - Greek Pantheon 3
Chapter 26 - Greek Pantheon 4
Chapter 27 - Ivarage
Chapter 28 - Evolution
Chapter 29 - Acceptance of Fate
Chapter 30 - Vampire's Lustful Goodbye~
Chapter 31 - Expedition Montage
Chapter 32 - Mass Recruitment
Chapter 33 - Recruitment Sources
Chapter 34 - Original Angels
Chapter 35 - Noir's Test & Reunion
Chapter 36 - Demon Recruitment
Chapter 37 - Insectar Invasion
Chapter 38 - Beetle & Bee
Chapter 39 - Drinking Party
Chapter 40 - Nostalgia
Chapter 41 - Great Spirits
Chapter 42 - Vampire Tour & Scorch's Dilemma
Chapter 43 - Sister's Assist & Subordinate Punishment
Chapter 44 - Insect Experiments
Chapter 45 - Job Allocation & Reward
Chapter 46 - Training Life
Chapter 47 - Ein & Lilith
Chapter 48 - Names
Character info
Chapter 49 - Battle Analysis
Chapter 50 - Partner
Chapter 51 - Demon vs Siren & Enki
Chapter 52 - Arcana
Chapter 53 - Scorch's Burning Passion
Chapter 54 - Multiverse's Religion
Chapter 55 - Rematch with the Great Spirits
Chapter 56 - Successors
Chapter 57 - Trouble Brewing 1
Chapter 58 - Trouble Brewing 2
Chapter 59 - Ultima vs Water Serpent
Chapter 60 - Testarossa vs Mother Serpent
Chapter 61 - Carrera vs Sea Serpent
Chapter 62 - Diablo(Terra) vs Wind Serpent
Chapter 63 - Agni & Runa vs World Serpent
Chapter 64 - Velgrynd vs Chaos Serpent
Chapter 65 - Caution and Carelessness
Announcement
Chapter 66 - Support and Stormy Discipline
Chapter 67 - Dungeon Construction and Operation
Chapter 68 - Paradox Reunion
Chapter 69 - Nice

Chapter 17 - Sparring with the Creator

3.4K 157 32
By CBCTEBAS

In a different dimension from the cardinal world. Two beings are currently fighting.

In this dimension, there is no ground whatsoever. Gravity doesn't exist, like the only purpose of this dimension is for beings to test out their abilities.

Which is indeed the reason for its creation.

*shing*

*swish*

*cling*

*boom*

*boom*

*boom*

Sword slashes that can cut mountains, magic attacks that can blow up large islands. All of these are being thrown around in this dimension.

Argent was happy, his instincts as a demon is at its peak. Fighting the creator star king: Veldanava has made his blood boil.

Normally, he wouldn't fight beings he knew he couldn't beat. But that doesn't mean he doesn't want to fight them.

His not stupid, but he does love to fight.

"Nuclear Cannon! Trinity!" he shouted.

Veldanava dodge the attack with minimal movement. Argent appeared behind him, and made a downward slash to his back.

Veldanava blocked it with his sword without even looking.

Argent step back several meters away. Clicked his tongue and is recovering his exhausted stamina.

"Well, are we done?" asked Veldanava. He is also enjoying the spar. Although, he is holding back and is only exerting force that Argent is able to exert himself.

The limit was:
-only use similar amount of magicules as Argent.
-sword skills are allowed.
-only magics that Argent is capable of using.
-strength, defense, and speed similar to Argent.
-no Ultimate skills

Argent is basically fighting a being with similar ability and strength as him, but is immensely skilled with using it.

In a way, this is training for the things Argent can do with his current magicule count.

"Great Flame Spear." Veldanava made a giant flame in a shape of a spear. It's size is 15 meters in length.

"Hey! That's too much!" complained Argent.

"But you can use this, no?" replied Veldanava.

"Sure, sure. If I waste 5% of all of my magicules!" Argent rolled his eyes.

The rules only stated that Veldanava could use the amount that Argent has. But, that doesn't mean Veldanava can't recklessly use the magicules to make large magic attack.

The spear was fired, the attack was going to Argent in which he slashed using his new sword Rakshasa.

However, the spear that was spilt in two exploded. This gave Veldanava the opening to get in front of Argent and take a vertical swing.

Argent used his sword to block the attack and used the force to take hundreds of meters back.
thousands of black thread appeared in the palm of Argent. The threads went and wrapped itself on Veldanava. his entire body was covered in the black thread that not one piece of him is shown outside of the thread like a black cocoon.

"How about a taste of this then? nihilistic vanish!"

The inside of the thread started producing deadly poisons that could melt flesh upon contact. the cocoon was filled with the poison that it started bloating and overflowing.

"That takes me back when Violet placed me in one of those..." Argent looked distant looking back when he was turned into toxic waste by his fellow primordial in the name of teaching.

Only for Veldanava to slashed out of the cocoon unschathed.

"Guess that won't work. how about this then."

Argent focuses his magicules into his palm, with the concentration of his magicules and activating certain magics. He was able to make an abyss core.

Veldanava stopped in his tracks, cautiously watching Argent. Argent grinned at Veldanava's reaction.

"I thought you told me you could only use nuclear cannon?" asked Veldanava as he look at the abyss core.

The abyss core can make different kinds of nuclear magic depending on how you handle it.

"I did, well~ I had one of my fellow primordial teach me about nuclear magic, even the ones she is having a hard time making." said Argent.

The abyss core in Argent's hand started to be suppressed and compressed.

What this compression meant was that a super gravity was created. To put it simply, one could say that he had created an artificial black hole.

"I don't have to be able to make a successful nuclear magic! Gravity collapse!"

A localized supergravity force field was created after a star's magnetic field of gravity was disrupted. All those who fall under the limited super-compressed space's zone of influence will be crushed.

Argent set the Magic to Veldanava. Veldanava was confused by what Argent said.

Don't have to be successful?

It appeared as though the gates of hell had been opened, causing a huge explosion, and there was a jet-black pillar connecting the heavens and the earth.

This wasn't the kind of magic that could be employed on a planet anymore. Additionally, the Magic would run wild without adequate planning and management.

The barrier limiting the area of effect was eliminated due to poor management. Both of them were being drawn into the enormous black hole that the Magic had produced.

(A/N: basically a successful gravity collapse is in a specified area. In this case the unsuccessful gravity collapse is a black hole that consumes everything even the user.)

Veldanava look at the black hole and then to Argent. "You're insane! And here you are calling me one."

"Hahaha isn't this fun? Aren't you having fun?" Argent rushed to Veldanava while the two are being dragged by the black hole. "Cause I'm having fun!"

"Tsk, alright if that's what you want!" Veldanava traded blows with Argent as they slowly but surely continue to get closer to the black hole.

"Argent this is getting dangerous so I'm ending it with this attack." Veldanava took a stance with his sword.

"Alright, I'm ready!" Argent also took a stance.

"Here I go! Nova thrust!"

"Demonic slash!"

The two used their sword technique on each other.

Argent manage to give Veldanava a cut in his arm. Meanwhile, Veldanava opened up a hole in Argent's stomach.

"kuh.. Tsk, guess I lose." Argent passed out.

"Yeah, you did." veldanava took Argent before he got sucked in the black hole.

With the use of Covenant king Uriel.

"Cosmic Chains" the chains then went to the black hole to encircle it and the black hole vanished.

Veldanava healing Argent while carrying him went back to the Heavenly star palace where Lait was waiting.

"Argent-sama are you okay!?" Lait rushed to Argent's side, she glared at Veldanava.

"His just passed out and exhausted, let him rest in one of the rooms here." Veldanava said to the still angry Lait. "*sigh* You can watch over him while he sleeps you know?"

Lait turned beat red, carrying Argent and left to one of the rooms. Muttering to herself.

"Right, right this is for Argent-sama, he needs rest. And I need to watch over him to make sure nothing bad happens to his body. That's right, right... I have an excu- no! I mean that's why I'm guarding him-"

It only took a few hours for Argent to awaken from his slumber.

*groan*

Argent sat down from the bed, holding his head with his right arm. Lait was in a chair beside the bed watching him and helped him sit down.

"Thanks."

"No problem Argent-sama"

The two talk for several minutes after.

"Anything interesting that happened since I was gone aside from the gate?" asked Argent. "You know since I've been gone for how long? Four hundred something years?"

"418 years 5 months 1 week and 3 days 15 hours and -"

"Alright stop, stop. I get it. It's surprising that you know when I got revive."

"That isn't true, this numbers are base on how long since our first encounter after your revival."

'Well there was that decade that I spent with Jaune in the underworld. Staying in the facility for couple of years.

Surprisingly, I really got revive in an almost perfect 400 year interval.'

"So? Is there anything that happened?"

"After Argent-sama died I realize how weak I am. That's why, I trained for these four hundred years to make sure that I'll be able to help Argent-sama. I even asked Veldanava-sama for guidance a few times.

There's also that Evil God that emerge from the earth." said Lait to Argent that was listening.

"I heard from Twilight as well. What's the deal with the evil God anyway?" asked Argent recalling Twilight's word with how Veldanava split it to three brothers and one is locked up in here.

"The Evil god is the manifestation of the earth it was not created by Veldanava nor Twilight. Similarly Ramiris the spirit Queen is also of similar birth. The evil god is the manifestation of destruction, and that is all its purpose. That's why Veldanava-sama intervened, before all life on the planet are destroyed.

I also participated in the fight with the Evil God. After that, peace came for a few years before one of the three brothers who I even fought one-on-one with the one called fen who stayed loyal to his destructive nature whilst having lose to Veldanava-sama, unfortunately I lose the battle. I did however gain a lot of experiences and can boast that I survive a battle with one of the split bodies of the evil god who are second to true dragons in strength for 30 whole minutes." Lait said proudly about herself. For some reason she even has an aura of 'praise me' around her.

"That's amazing Lait" said Argent. While he didn't know the exact strength of the enemy. Being anywhere near true dragon level is strong in his book. He was even curios how he would fare in a fight with this fen.

"Are you two talking about fen?" Veldanava went inside the room. Sat down on the other side of the bed from where Lait was.

"More specifically the Evil god but yes why?" said Argent looking at Veldanava.

"He is locked up in here you know? I have him chained up with gleipnir so he can't escape. Want to see him?" replied Veldanava.

"Nah, not interested if he can't fight. What about the other two brothers where are they?"

"You met them, the two guarding the tower are the other two. Dagruel and Glassord are the names of the two. By the way Glassord is the one with the sword."

Argent recalled the two that he met guarding the tower.

'If Glassrod is the one with the sword. Then the other one with the absurd amount of magicules is Dagruel? I'll remember their names.'

"So how are you feeling?" asked Veldanava.

"All better, thanks to your healing I don't even feel anything that shows we fought." replied Argent assessing his body.

"Hahaha well I'll take the compliment. So about your goal of fighting Velgrynd. Can I talk you out of it?" Veldanava change the subject looking serious.

Argent looked at Veldanava.

"nah, it's impossible to talk me out of it. Why are you even planning to talk me out of it?" asked Argent.

"Well, I care about you and her. I don't really wanna see you kill each other, even if one of you gets revive either way." Veldanava said gloomingly.

"Huh!? Who said anything about killing each other?" said Argent looking confuse at Veldanava.

"huh?"

"huh?"

The two looked at each other, both looking very confuse by the other.

"Hold it, I'll ask clearly you want revenge from velgrynd right?"

"Right."

"Because?"

"She one shotted me."

"So you want to defeat her?"

"huh!?" Argent looked at Veldanava confused again. " *sigh* Look here Veldanava, I may be arrogant and sometimes stupid but I know when I'm weaker than someone. There's no way I could defeat her."

"Then why do you want to fight her?"

"Because how I got defeated was humiliating. I want a rematch to show that if I was serious I could last longer. And she'll need to get serious to kill me. That's all I want for this revenge anyway, if you can call it that."

"Then you don't hate her for killing you?"

"You're forgetting that I'm a demon. We kill each other every day, every hour, every minute. The strong survive and the weak get killed. If I die, it only means I'm weak. Nothing really to hold a grudge with. It's more of my pride that is the reason for this fight anyway."

"Then if you two do fight, it doesn't have to be a fight to the death?"

"Sure, besides this body will be harder to destroy so if it is a fight to the death we'll be in a stalemate. Why are you asking again?"

Veldanava grinned and looked to the door. The door opened and what appeared is a blue haired woman. She walk in the room ignoring the surprised stare from Argent.

"I was actually planning on forcing you two to make up. But this is good in its own way. " Veldanava explained.

"Hey" Velgrynd said to Argent. "Don't act so surprise it's not like I wanted to come, big brother force me too."

"Yeah I can see that." replied Argent looking at the True dragon siblings.

"I heard you wanted a rematch, is that true?" Velgrynd asked.

"Yes, I wanted to prove that I could last longer if I wasn't caught off guard."

"Heh, says the guy who just got a power boost from big brother." Velgrynd smirked. "Well no matter think of it as a handicap for me."

"Let's see if you're worthy to cooperate with demon~"

"Wait wait!" Argent shouted.

"What?" asked Velgrynd confuse.

"What do you mean what? Let me rest first, I just finished sparring with your brother there." Argent pointed at veldanava "besides I'm out of Magicules."

"Oh I can refill you right up if you want." replied Veldanava.

"Really? Alright then, just give me a few hours for my mental exhaustion and will fight how about that?"

"That's fine with me, you can have as much rest as you want I'll still wipe the floor with you anyway."

"We'll see about that." replied Argent.

A/N: and done! Well that's a cliffhanger for you!

Expect another fighting chapter. Enjoy it while it last, I doubt anymore fighting will happen after this arc. For a while

So Veldanava only got cut because of Argent's sword and because he lowered his defenses. This doesn't mean in anyway that Veldanava is weak because Argent can harm him okay?

Also remember only 10% of his flesh are from Veldanava. I said before that his durability is true dragon level. Let me repeat its durability meaning how long he can last in a fight.

It is not defense but durability. True dragon Defense means that he can tank attacks and be left unharmed if it's from anyone less than true dragon level.

While durability means he can tank attacks but is harmed. Whether it be small injury or large is dependent on the opponent.

Example is veldanava opening a hole in Argent's stomach.

The primordials can also harm him although only minor wounds. Diablo could make him run for his money though...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.9K 49
{Note: This book and series involves crossovers} We all know how Rimuru got reincarnated and started his adventures, however... In this story timelin...
142K 5.2K 62
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...
72K 3.4K 31
[IN INDEFINITE HIATUS: Read my profile bio for the summarized detail] Standing alone in the middle of nothingness, he opens his eyes. The world that...
40.2K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...