A God and Nurse Hitomi!

By JackDroid

A Revamp on an Old Book! Hope you Like it! More

Prologue!
The Girl with the Long Tongue!
Y/n of the Dead!
A Giant and A Leprechaun!
The Amazing Invisible Girl!
Confessing to the Mono Eye!
More Confessions!
The Boy with Boobs!
The Winged Girl!
Teacher with the Long Hair!
My Date with Hitomi!
A Couple of Manga Girls!
Hitomi's Little Sister!
Three Lovey-Dovey Stories!
Night of the Living Dead Girl!
It's Hero Time!

Tabe the Big Eater Girl!

352 20 12
By JackDroid

We Open up at School where Lunch had Begun, and Shitara was hanging out with some of her Friends, with one of them Being A Little too excited about eating. This is Tabe, the Big Eater girl!

Tabe: Let's Eat~❤️

She Began eating rocks, as One of their Friends Yao Just asked A Question.

Yao: So, Tabe-Chan do rocks taste Good?

Tabe: Oh, anything tastes good when it fills my Stomach!

Yao: Why not eat your Lunch?

Tabe: Oh, I ate that in 1st Period.

Yao: ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

Shitara: Hey Tabe-Chan, would you like An Eggroll?

Tabe: Oh, Are you God~?

Shitara: Eh...

Shitara then dropped the Eggroll, but she caught it with her Tongue and Tabe bit down her Tongue.

Shitara: AYEEE!

Tabe: Sorry, Shita-Chan

Shitara: Wow, I thought she was going to eat my Tongue too...

Yao: So, Shita-Chan I heard everyone saying you were cuter ever since you cute your hair, Or maybe it's when you started dating. It's what People say, A Girl gets cuter when they date. And Kura-Chan, your skin feels smoother. Trying to impress someone?

And the Chubby girl Just Blushed.

Shitara: Yao-Chan you should keep A Guy for more than A Week

Yao: Oh, I have someone in Mind~

She then Began looking towards you and you noticed the little Succubus' Gaze.

Y/n: (Thoughts)

Yao: So, Tabe-Chan do you have any Guys in Mind?

The Big eater girl then Began Imagining a Bunch of Fast-Food Icons before she remembered something.

Tabe: Oh, that reminds me! Missour Donuts Is having A Half-off sale so I'm going to go down and have some donuts!

Yao: T-That was not where the conversation was going, Tabe-Chan...

Later After School...

You were at the Mall Buying stuff as you walked out with some Bags.

Y/n: Geez, why does Mom need so Much Chobani Yogurt? Eh, Tabe-Chan?

You then spotted Tabe-Chan eating donuts in the nearby Missour Donuts as she was enjoying herself until she Began to get depressed.

Y/n: Poor Tabe-Chan.

You then walked off not wanting to be Late.

Later Under a Nearby Bridge...

Tabe was trying not to eat as she Just tried reasoning Love.

Tabe: I don't get it. I love Donuts, and I love Rocks, and I love other things, but I don't understand what Love is. Is Romantic Love different somehow? I don't Understand...

She then Began eating the dirt until she built A Small Crater around her, and she forcibly stopped herself from eating.

The Next day...

Tabe had essentially starved herself to control her Hunger, but she began Imagining everyone as food, as she tried to control herself but soon, she Cracked under Pressure and she is seeing Shitara as Cake ran up Behind her and tried to eat her!

Suddenly She bit down and...

Student 1: OH MY GOD!

Student 2: SHE ATE HIS ARM!

Student 3: SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR!

Student 4: HE NEEDS SOME MILK!

She then Began to regain control as she saw A Student trying to break all of you up, and she saw that she ate your arm off!

Tabe: O-Oh My God, I'm So Sorry!! I-I didn't mean to!!

Y/n: Don't worry, It Grows Back. HAAAA!!

You then Grew back your arm, with green slime flying around the former stump!

Student 4:

Tabe: Y-Y/n-San I'm so sorry! I-

Y/n: Hey it's Okay. There's something I wanted to tell you.

Tabe: Huh?

Y/n: Tabe-San... I... I THINK YOUR REALLY CUTE OKAY!? I MEAN WHENEVER YOU EAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE CUTEST EXPRESSION AND I CAN'T GET OVER IT! I LOVE YOU OKAY!? THERE I SAID IT!

Student 1: Oh My God, he actually said it!

Student 2: Good for her!

Student 3: I'm Happy for the those two!

Student 4: Does anyone got that Milk?

Tabe: Y/n-San... I... I...

She then got sick from the Shock of eating after starving herself!

Y/n: Oh God! Puke in the Puke Bag! Puke it in! PUKE IN!

Tabe: BLEEEGH!

Students 2-4:

Sometime Later...

Yao: So, she finally snagged herself A Man, Huh?

Shitara: Hehe, yep! And I Guess she finally something to fill her before Lunch!

You were Just sitting there with Tabe sitting on your Lap and eating your Hair which also Grows Back in A Rapid Pace!

Y/n: Hehehe, I Guess you're Happy too Tabe-Chan

Tabe: I Might be in Love! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.8K 200
Well, I, Y/n L/n, Am Back and I have Plenty of New Adventurers and Plenty of new Girls to add to the Harem, and of course, some new Evil Plans to Foi...
45.1K 501 18
The Old book was A Nostalgic Mess, and I wanted to start fresh, and I won't be updating this that Often since I would usually use this for Random ide...
452K 8.4K 194
This is the second of male x chubby reader. I hope you all like the second book as much, as you like the first one. This I will have in the book : D...
15.5K 293 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader