Homecoming

By Moonfairy28

The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the fami... More

1๐Ÿ’œ
2๐Ÿ’œ
3๐Ÿ’œ
4๐Ÿ’œ
5๐Ÿ’œ
6๐Ÿ’œ
7๐Ÿ’œ
Aesthetic ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
8๐Ÿ’œ
9๐Ÿ’œ
10๐Ÿ’œ
11๐Ÿ’œ
12๐Ÿ’œ
13๐Ÿ’œ
14๐Ÿ’œ
15๐Ÿ’œ
16๐Ÿ’œ
18๐Ÿ’œ
19๐Ÿ’œ
20๐Ÿ’œ
21๐Ÿ’œ
22๐Ÿ’œ
23๐Ÿ’œ
24๐Ÿ’œ
25๐Ÿ’œ
26๐Ÿ’œ
27๐Ÿ’œ
28๐Ÿ’œ
Epilogue๐Ÿ’œ
Bonus๐Ÿ’œ
Abhimanyu Story

17๐Ÿ’œ

17.1K 951 33
By Moonfairy28

Enjoy Reading

**********************************

"Aaru, you will hurt yourself. Bua is doing na,"
Aaruhi quickly shook her head in no. And again started digging the mud.

Today Anushka thought to plant few flowers in their garden and Aaruhi being her new friend so she ask if she wanted to help her.
Aaruhi instantly agreed with as she will get to play with mad and water.

But now Anushka regret asking help from this naughty naughty girl. She isn't letting her do anything and whine when she refused her.

Aaruhi pat the mud after covering the roots of last plant with soil and smiling proudly at Anushka.
"See, I also plant flower," she told her happily and stand up with her muddy hands.

"Very nice job," Anushka praise her making her smile more brightly.

"Okay hold this pipe, I am going to turn on the water switch," Anushka instructed handing a water pipe to her.

Aaruhi hold the mouth of pipe near the plant and wait for her Bua to turn on the water tap.

After few minutes when there is no sign of water, Aaruhi turn the pipe mouth toward her face to see if water is coming. But as she narrow her eyes to see inside the water suddenly come with pressure on her face due to which her hold loosen around the pipe. She grasp loudly with her mouth open as she got completely drench with water.
She clean the water from her face with her muddy hand making her face strain with wet soil. She giggle and bend down to take the pipe.

Anushka come back after sometime only to get surprise looking at the scene in front of her. She quickly run toward Aaruhi who is completely drenched with water and her hands and feet covered in mud. She giggling happily while watering plants and herself.

"OMG!! Aaru, what have you done? Leave the pipe, baby," she ask her but Aaruhi just shook her head and giggle jumping on the muddy puddle.

"Bua come let's play!!" she happily shout coming toward her.

"No!! Baby we will get sick. Noo!! Aaru!! I will get wet, sweetheart, Aahhh!!!" Aaruhi laughs loud seeing her Bua grasping for air as she turn the water pipe in her direction.

"What is goi-," Priya who was praying in the small temple on the side of the garden, comes out hearing a shout.

She comes out of her shock and soon a smile appear on her face looking at the beautiful happy scene in front of her eyes.

Aaru is laughing her heart out while drenching Anushka who is trying to cover her face.

Priya turn off the water and went back where her babies are playing.

She chuckle as Anushka is running after Aaru who was screaming while tried to save herself from her Bua.

"Bachchu, now who will save you, huh," Anushka shout then laugh like a monster. Aaruhi is giggling and screaming while running around the garden.

"Oow!" suddenly her little feet slipped on the wet soil making her fall on her front with her little arms spending out.

"Aaru!!"

"Oh God!!"

Both Anushka and Priya exclaim in worry and run toward her. Anushka made her stand and sigh seeing her front fully covered in mud. Priya wipe the mud and water from her face with her Saree pallu and asked, "Did you hurt yourself, bachcha?" to which she smile showing her teeth and shake her head in no.

"Okay enough of playing, now. See you look like a mud monster," Anushka said while laughing as she is looking so funny like this.

"BOO!!" Aaruhi let out a monster voice show her dirty palms. Priya laugh at her cuteness while Anushka act as she got scared earning a hearty laugh from this little monster.

"Priya!! Where is my tea??" They heard Jaiveer calling his wife.
He walks into the garden looking for Priya but surprise to the sight. His daughter drench in water and his little granddaughter is completely covered in mud. She smile cutely at him and run toward him.

"Dadu, am I a monster?" she excitedly ask him, he look at her amusingly. He laugh at her as she wait for his answer blinking her wet lashes innocently.

"Of course you do look like a monster..., a very adorable monster," he told her and pull her chubby cheeks.

She giggle and hug his leg tightly. Anushka who was trying to wipe her face from her mother's saree laugh as Aaru made Jaiveer's white Kurta dirty from the mud by hugging him. Priya also chuckle as Jaiveer sigh defeated before hugging Aaruhi back.

"Now go and take bath before you catch cold," he sweetly said patting her head. She nodded looking up at him.

As she pull back her eyes wide as her gaze fell on the brown strain on his kurta.
"Oops!!" she exclaim cutely and try to wipe the strain making his kurta more dirty due to her dirty palms.
"It's not going," she sadly said look at her Dadu who smile at her,
"It's okay I will change it." he assure her seeing her sad face.

"Anu dear, take her with you and get her ready before you both catch cold," Anushka nodded and walk to them.

"Let get rid of this muddy monster. Let's goo!!" Aaruhi wiggle while giggling as Anushka tickle her sides. Then Anushka run inside laughing along with her.

"Our house felt so lively. Now it looks like a sweet home," Priya said staring at the direction where Anushka and Aaruhi disappeared.

"Hmm...and one more little member is going to come," Jaiveer said smiling at the thought of new addition to their family.

"Let me change my clothes till you prepare my tea," Jaiveer said

"No, let me change first...then I will prepare your tea," saying she hurriedly walk inside leaving Jaiveer with his jaw dropped in shock.

Shaking his head at her, he went to call Viraj who is handling his work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Is it hurting too much?" Ashika shook her head as the doctor slight move her left hand.

"Hmm...don't move your shoulder just keep moving and stretching your fingers for blood circulation," She nodded and tried to press a stress ball.

"Good, ...just don't over do it. Everything else is fine, Mr. Agnihotri. We can discharge her tomorrow if you want," Arjun smile and nodded at doctor.

"But what about Baby?" he inquire.

"Well till now he is doing quite great and responding very well to the treatment. I don't think we need to keep him under special care anymore" he assured them.

Ashika smile in relief and thanks God for protecting her baby.

"I will let him stay with you today to see his response then only I could say anything," the doctor inform them.

Arjun nodded in understanding and thank him before he left them alone.

"He will be fine. Don't worry," Arjun said looking at Ashika who seems to be lost in her thought.

"Hmm!" she hummed giving him weak smile.

"Don't stress yourself..." he lovingly said kissing her head.
"...you want something to eat," he ask to which she shook her head and rest her back on the bed.

"I hate these medicines...I feel sleepy all the time due to them," she murmurs closing her eyes. Arjun chuckle hearing her whining and started massaging her hair to make her sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So you are serious about football, huh?" Ashika heard a low familiar voice in her sleep.

"It's okay, I won't scold for kicking me. But that doesn't means you keep kicking on my handsome face. You are so cute and handsome just because my this face," she smile in her half sleep hearing her husband voice.

"Thank you so much for bring my whole family together. You are our another lucky charm, bachcha. First one is your big sister. You both are the most beautiful blessing for me and my Ashi. Thank you so so much for choosing us as your parent and making our life so blissful," A tear slip from her close eyes hearing his emotional words. She slowly open her eyes and look at Arjun, sitting near a small bed of baby, and having heart to heart talk with their son.

Our kids are so lucky to have such a loving and great father like you,
She thought smiling at her boys who was busy in their own world.

Arjun suddenly his face toward Ashika to check her and smile finding at her awake.

"Did you sleep well?" he ask as lightly rock their baby.

"Yeah...you should also take some rest, Arjun. You keep looking after us without taking a break. I am worried you get yourself sick," she said with concern written all over her face.

"I am very much fine. Don't worry. Your smiling face is all I need to remove tiredness," she giggle at his cheesy line.

"See...I can feel myself fully recharge just keep smiling like that,"

"Okay okay...my superman. From where did your learn all these cheesy pick up lines," Arjun give her fake offended look.

"Hey!! I made this by myself. Are you doubting my skills," he told her giving her fake angry look.

She again giggle and shook her head slightly.
"I won't dare, Mr. Agnihotri. Never..." she also play along with him.

"Good!!" he said then after a second they burst into chuckle startling the poor baby who burst into loud cry due to sudden noise.

Arjun started rocking him while talking sweetly with him.
"No no!! Sweetheart, it's nothing. No need to be scared. We are here....see here is your beautiful mama," he comfort while gently patting his little bums.

"Let me hold him," she said after opening the buttons of her gown.

Arjun lay him on her chest making him snuggle into her instantly. After a minute his cry die down, feeling the similar warmth. He just softly sniffs against her skin.
Arjun notice him poking his little tongue out and ask Ashika to feed him.
After filling his small tummy he slept cuddling to her chest while she gently caresses his back.

"I told Ma not to come today as you will be discharge tomorrow so, I asked her to prepare a room for you," she smile nodding at him.

"Hmm," she said then let out a yawn.

"Let me put him in his bed," saying he took the baby and place him on his bed.

"Dad ask me shift here, with them. What do you think?" he ask her while buttoning her gown then look at her.

"I would love to. I want to experience how it feels to have a loving family. I want our kids to grow up with their grandparent. I want to give them a big happy family I never had," Arjun smile and kiss her hand.

"As my queen say," he lovingly said.

"But my dance studio and your company??" she question as their work place is established back in Shimla.

"Don't worry about that. I will manage that. It is my responsibility now," he blink his eyes assuring her.

"You rest... I have to make few calls. Coming back in a minutes," saying he went out with his phone after kissing her hair.

She sigh in contentment and turn her face toward her sleeping baby with a smile on her face. She doze off while staring at her little boy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yes Ma, we are fine. Don't worry," Arjun told her mother for the nth time today. She is getting worried for no reason.

"Yes, we have our dinner. I ordered it from canteen," Ashika hide her smile as her mother in law treating him like a small kid. She can totally understand her after all she is also a mother.

"No need to come ma. Dad and Viraj are already coming tomorrow to pick us up,"

"Yeah...I will manage. How is my princess?" he ask about Aaruhi.

Ashika and Arjun laugh hearing about the morning play of their naughty daughter as Priya narrates them about it.

"Ma, don't hesitate to scold her if she didn't listen to you. She can be really hard and stubborn sometimes and fall for her innocent face," Ashika told her knowing her devilish daughter. Her little girl knows how wrap people around her little fingers.

After talking with Aaruhi and Anushka, they end the call as it is very late.
Ashika is so excited and nervous as they are going to their home, Agnihotri Nivas, for the first time after their marriage with their newborn baby.
The Doctor gave them green signal saying their baby is perfectly fine and can go will them tomorrow. Just have to come every week for checkup for few months.

*********************************

Thank you for reading.

How is it, dear readers?

Our lovely couple and baby are finally going to their home. Are you all excited??

Let see how their homecoming goes.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Meet you in the next chapter.

And don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENTS

Till then take care 😇
See you all soon.

Lots of love and hugs😇😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 8.2K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
Love Together By Radhi_

General Fiction

844K 46.8K 35
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  1 ๐™ค๐™› #๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ เฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟš "๐€๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ" is the youngest son of the Rajput...
147K 11.1K 42
Love that healed two broken souls. NIKHIL AGNIVANSHI is a 27 year old insanely hot and handsome man who belongs to a rich family. He hate liars an...
6.2K 620 20
๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š ๐€๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข ๐ฑ ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ข๐š Miraya Agnihotri married her best friend's only cousin brother, the billionaire R...