This Could End

By kissmyredlips

The S #4 Kaia Persephone Ziegler is an actress, not just by profession but also in real life. After all, she... More

Prelude
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-Eight

11.6K 405 70
By kissmyredlips

Hila-hila ko si Hades hanggang sa makarating kami sa dressing room. Darcy, Jai, and Lane were stunned at the sudden bursting of the door. Lalo silang nagulat dahil sa kasama ko at matapos ay nakita pa ang magkahawak naming kamay.

"A-anong meron?" tanong ni Jai habang nagpapabalik-balik ng tingin sa amin ni Hades.

"Akala ko" Pinilit ni Darcy na ilipat ang tingin sa akin. "tawag ka na sa set, Seph?"

"May press sa labas. I'll just wait for them to control the commotion," paliwanag ko at lumingon kay Hades. "Lover, you already know about my team. Darcy, Jai, and Lane."

"Lover?" I saw Jai mouth the word to Lane and Lane subtly elbowed her.

"Girls, this is Hades Serrano, my boyfriend." I smirked at Hades. He raised a brow at me. His lips twitched for a smile that never came.

"Nice to meet you all," Hades exclaimed.

"H-Hello," they were all unsynchronized and awkward as they greeted.

There was a pregnant pause before Darcy cleared her throat. "Iwan na muna namin kayo. Check namin ang status sa labas."

"Uh, oo. Tara," Lane agreed.

"Huh?" tanging reaksyon ni Jai na hinila na lang ni Lane palabas ng kwarto.

Napangisi na lang ako nang tuluyan na kaming maiwan ni Hades sa kwarto. They were all obviously puzzled from what just happened. I just introduced a boyfriend out of the blue when they were still hung up from the annulment news.

"They seemed nice," Hades commented.

Tumawa ako at umiling. Hinila ko siya palapit sa kama. I made him sit first before sitting down on his lap. He let me do whatever I wanted with him, like an obedient puppet and a skilled puppeteer.

"I missed you," I sweetly exclaimed as I tipped my head back to his shoulder.

His arms tightly wrapped around my waist. He pressed his lips against my ear. "I missed you, too."

Hearing that made me feel lighter. Everything just feels so right whenever he's around. It was like staying in a boarded house in the middle of the crazy storm. A safe haven.

"Everyone will know about you now," I said. He didn't say anything so I sat up straight so I could look at him. "Are you okay with that?"

"Are you okay with that?" He returned the question. He looked like I was more worried about me more than about himself.

I scowled. "Of course. I hated keeping you a secret for so long."

He smiled and leaned his face against my cheek. "Good. 'Coz I'm done being your secret."

Kinuha ko ang kamay niya. I intertwined our fingers together and sighed. "A lot of people will judge us. They'll call us names."

"I don't care about other people. I only care about you."

"You'll be under a spotlight as long as you're with me. Pati family mo madadamay."

Hades pulled away. "Are you trying to scare me off?"

Tumingin ako sa kanya. "Sinasabi ko lang, in case you know... you want to back out."

"Baby, there's no backing out. You're stuck with me." Humigpit ang yakap ng braso niya sa akin. He whispered near my ear, "I love you."

I shivered. I would never get used to hearing those words from him.

Humarap ako sa kanya. The tips of our noses were almost touching. He eyed my lips, and I closed my eyes in anticipation of his kiss.

His kisses were slow and shallow. I matched it with the same languidness until I got impatient and slipped my tongue, begging for an entrance. He allowed it but remained with his slow pace. His hand cupped my jaw, keeping me in place as he drowned me with his intoxicating kisses.

I was getting weaker and weaker as my body began to warm up. Just a few kisses and I was fired up and ready for him.

He pushed my legs to make me sit sideway and make it easier for him to deepen our kiss. I lifted my hand to his shoulder and gripped on it tight for support.

Knocks erupted from the door. Hades immediately broke our kiss but buried his face on my neck. Meanwhile, I was still dazed and breathless.

The door opened while we were still in that disposition. Nagsinghapan ang mga pumasok sa kwarto. Darcy quickly recovered and cleared her throat, like she wasn't seeing anything out of the ordinary.

Hades untangled his arm around me, giving me a chance to break free if I wanted to, but I remained on his lap. I unabashedly looked at my team who were all gaping aside from Darcy.

"Seph, okay na sa labas. Sasalang ka na in five minutes sabi ni Direk."

"Okay." Tumango ako.

"I-retouch muna kita, Seph. Nag-uh... smudge na yung lipstick mo," naiilang na sabi ni Jai.

"Alright." Tinapik ko ang hita ni Hades para isenyas sa kanya na tatayo na ako. Inalis niya ang mukha mula sa leeg ko. He cooly leaned his hand on the bed and watched me with his sleepy eyes. I grinned when I saw lipstick stains on his swollen lips.

I wiped his lips to remove the stains. "You're gonna watch me work, right?"

"Do you want me to?" I eagerly nodded. He smiled. "Alright. I'm just gonna change into something comfortable first."

"Okay." I stepped back to give him some room to stand up.

He pressed a kiss on my forehead and said goodbye to my team before leaving the room.

Everyone exhaled loudly as if they'd been holding their breath since they got here.

"Akala ko mainit na sa labas, mas mainit pala dito," tawa ni Lane habang nagpapaypay ng mukha gamit ang kamay niya.

"Pamilya niya pala ang may-ari ng resort na 'to, Kaia?" Lumapit si Jai sa akin habang binubuksan ang belt bag niya kung saan nandoon ang gamit pang retouch.

They went on with their questions about Hades and our relationship. Sinagot ko naman ang lahat ng tanong nila. They were my team, and it was better to have them hear it from me than rely on the grapevine. They'll be seeing him a lot now anyway.

🍷🍷🍷

Just like what he promised, Hades came back to watch me on set. Todo assist ang mga staff sa kanya at binigyan pa ng upuan.

I didn't think I would ever get used to seeing him alone and all serious. He was either in a playful mood or soft with me.

Napapansin ko ang paglalim ng simangot niya sa tuwing may eksena kami ni Jared. I was half-amused and half-terrified that he would storm in and come in between me and Jared any time.

He managed to control himself and didn't make a scene. I wonder what would happen if he witnessed a kissing scene? And if he found out that some kissing scenes would take a couple of times before the director got satisfied? He would probably combust.

"Done?" he asked as soon I closed our distance. I reached out to him and like he knew what I was about to do, he pulled me close to him and pressed a kiss on top of my head.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist. I looked up to him. "I'm starving."

I was thinking of literal food when I said it, but after seeing how his eyes darkened at my words, I instantly thought of something else.

"Let's go then," he whispered and released me only to clasp our hands together.

Kumaway ako sa natitirang staff habang hila-hila ni Hadeon. We were already at the beach front when I realized that we weren't going back to the main establishment.

"Saan tayo?"

"I prepared something." He grinned cheekily.

Dinner by the beach. It was the first thing that I thought of, and I was right. From a far, I could already see the outdoor cabana with the properly lit table for two. Lit up torches surrounded the area which brightened the vicinity. It was a romantic setting that I've only experienced in television or film sets.

I was smiling as Hades pulled out a chair for me. He was also smiling wide as he sat on the opposite side of the table. I noticed his small head shake and how he bit his lip.

"Why?"

He looked at me for a few seconds, showing a bit of hesitance in answering my question. In the end, he chuckled and answered, "It's my first time doing something this cheesy."

Of course, it's his first time. I'm his first girlfriend. All relationships, or situationships, that he had in the past were purely motivated by activities in a hotel room. I wasn't sure how I was going to cope if he had a relationship before me, or if he loved someone else before me. It was irrational and immature to feel annoyed about it, especially when it wasn't even the case, but thinking about it just sends me in a dark place.

I closed the lid of my delirious thoughts and pursed my lips. "It's my first time, too."

"Do you like it?" He raised a brow; his stares were calculative.

"Yeah. I like it," I softly said.

He didn't respond to that but by the way he was smiling, I could tell that my answer pleased him.

A server who was carrying a bottle of wine approached us and mumbled his good evening before pouring us our drinks. None of us spoke until the server left and we were alone once again.

"Did you enjoy the taping?" I asked, curious about his thoughts watching me work.

He softly smiled and nodded. "It was fascinating. It's like you transformed into a different person."

"And that's why I'm an award-winning actress," I jokingly bragged.

His smile only lasted for a few seconds until it disappeared completely. He picked up his wine glass and looked away. "Who was the guy you had most scenes with?"

I already knew from his expressions earlier that watching me with Jared bothered him, but this definitely confirms it. Some would say that jealousy is sign of an unhealthy relationship, but I liked seeing Hades jealous.

"He's my new love interest in the show."

Sumulyap siya sa akin pero nag-iwas pa rin ng tingin. "Will there be... kissing scenes?"

"I think so... Is that going to be okay with you?"

Nilingon na ako ni Hades. He swallowed hard, like he was trying to swallow a bitter pill. "I... can handle it. It's your job, right?"

His response awed me. He was trying to be understanding. I think I just fell in love with him even more.

I stood up from my seat to close our distance. I lifted his arm and sat sideway on his lap, clinging my arms around his neck before pressing a kiss on his mouth.

"I love you," I declared while drinking in his face from this up close. I doubt I would ever get tired of seeing his face.

His arms wrapped around my waist, a silent declaration that he didn't want me to go anywhere, "I love you."

Those words sent tingles throughout my body, filled my heart with bliss. I snuggled close to him for an embrace.

We remained in that position and silencr followed for some time until Hadeon's phone rang from his pocket. He didn't make a move, intending to let the caller get the hint that he wasn't going to take the call.

It stopped after several rings but it started ringing back again after a split second. Whoever it was seemed to be persistent.

"Answer it," utos ko nang hindi umaalis sa pagkakayakap sa kanya.

Hades heavily sighed and obeyed. His arm still held me in place while the other reached for his phone.

I saw Laurene's photo on his screen. It was a photo taken out of her will, seeing that her hand was trying to reach for the phone as she clung to the toilet seat like it was her lifeline. She was shitfaced but the Serrano genes was still persisting.

Hades didn't hesitate to put the call on speaker and set it down on the table so he can hold me again with both arms.

"Yes, twin?" He kissed my shoulder.

"How dare you keep a secret from your own twin!" Laurene histerically shouted. "You're all over the news! Bali-balita kayo na ulit ni Kaia pero hindi mo sinasabi sa akin?"

She knew about me. Napag-usapan nila ako. It must have been recent because she didn't know who I was when we saw each other in Europe.

"Yes. She's my girlfriend now. There, I said it to you. Okay na ba?"

"No, it's not okay. I want to meet her! In fact, the whole fam wants to meet her. Sabi ni Mommy dalhin mo raw siya sa bahay as soon as possible!"

Excitement rushed through me. And fear. I wanted to meet them as Hadeon's girlfriend, but I was also scared. What if they hate me? I made him my secret affair while I had a fiancé—I broke his heart. What if they ask us to break up?

Hades warily looked at me and then at the phone. "We just got back together. I'm not sure she's ready yet."

"Then ask her!"

Hadeon brought his eyes to me again. I nodded and mouthed the words, "I'm ready."

"You sure?" Hades asked in a lowered voice.

I nodded. "Yes."

"Huh?" his sister asked from the other line. "She's with you, isn't she? Is this on speaker? Kaia, iwan mo na 'yan, hindi 'yan marunong sa gawaing bahay—"

I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Alam kong inaasar lang ni Laurene ang kambal niya. She obviously didn't know that Hades knew how to cook and do chores now.

Hades quickly reached for his phone and switched off speaker mode. "Fine, you menace. I'll bring her over for dinner soon!"

He heavily sighed and listened to her sister. Hindi ko na naririnig ang sinasabi nito. "Bye."

Hades looked irritated when he brought the phone down the table. "Sorry about that. L is a drama queen."

"Kambal nga kayo," nakatawa kong sagot.

He grimaced but it quickly fell off. Now, he looked sincerely concerned. "You sure you want to meet my family? We're not moving too fast for you?"

"Lover, we're already years behind schedule." I laughed.

He didn't say a word and remained observing my reaction.

I brushed his hair and leaned in to seal a slow kiss on his mouth. Once I was contented, I pulled away and smiled. "I'm ready to meet your family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 54.4K 34
Broke and unemployed Jade Chimera hits the jackpot when she finds out her dead uncle left his mansion to her. One problem: her uncle's stepson, Kenji...
7.4K 311 62
Destiny cared for them kasi pinagtagpo silang muli. Will their again encounter be progressive or just the same as before? Care of Destiny COD Episto...
8.5M 198K 33
[SY SERIES #1] He may be cold but it wasn't a hindrance for him to manage melting my heart. Because he did, always. But the only thing is, it is so...
8.5M 264K 70
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...