Chapter Twenty-Six

"Ready?" nakahalakhak na tanong ni Rowan habang nakapatong ang ulo sa ibabaw ng hita ko.

We were both sitting on a white chaise lounge chair while the backup dancers were on either side of the sofa. It was the stage design for our first national guesting to promote our TV series which will be coming in less than two weeks.

"I'm always ready," I scoffed. He chuckled.

"Party people, nandito na ang hottest love team para magpakilig sa ating tanghalian, ang bibida sa aabangan niyong pinakabagong teleserye sa primetime bida—Rowan Garcia and the one and only Asia's Sweetheart, Kaia Persephone Ziegler!" the host announced and the instrumental of the music started.

Rowan bent one knee and fixed his position. Inabot niya ang libre kong kamay para hawakan 'yon at ipwesto sa ibabaw ng kanyang dibdib.

The automatic door in front of us parted and we were welcomed by a screaming crowd.

I thought the loud chorused shrieks were gonna destroy my eardrum. I had been in this scene for years but I was still not used to the screams.

"Tingin ka sa akin, please!" another one belted out.

Ang dami kong nakikitang banners. Most of it were only for me, some were Rowan's and different chapters of fan clubs of my love team with Rowan called Team Raia.

"Ang ganda mo! Your outfit! Oh my God!" one screamed at the top of her lungs.

I was wearing a lilac cropped top and a loose high waist khali baggy pants with a few big pockets. It was accessorized with a silver chain on its belt loops. For my shoes, I had white knee high boots on. My hair was tied in a messy bun and my makeup was dark to balance the light colors of my outfit.

I had to agree with her. My outfit was fire and Jai did a great job with my hair and makeup.

"Baby, I'm in spring," I began to sing when my part started.

Summer by Nadine Lustre and James Reid was a sultry and dreamy song. I personally picked this because the lyrics reminded me of Hadeon. If I could pick a song that I could imagine hearing in the background whenever we would be together, it would be this song.

At a designated line, I looked down at Rowan with orchestrated lust in m eyes. Tumingin din siya sa akin pabalik sa parehong emosyon. On the next line, he sat up in preparation for the chorus.

Nauna akong tumayo at naglakad sa tamang pwesto para sa susunod na parte ng kanta. The beat for the chorus began and we did the choreography. Rowan wrapped his arm around my stomach, that earned screams from the crowd. Simultaneously, I lifted my arms on one side and shook my hips while looking behind me—at Rowan.

The dance steps were intimate with combinations of hip thrusts, body rolls, switching positions, and hip rolls. Mabentang-mabenta 'yon sa audience dahil hindi natigil ang mga tili at sigawan nila hanggang sa dulong parte ng chorus.

"Can I be your lover?" I repeated the line as I rolled my hips in circular motion as I slowly dropped down. Sinabayan ako ni Rowan sa pagbaba.

The next stanza was Rowan's part with some second voice lines from me. Sa chorus lang may dance routine talaga kaya ang choreography sa parte na ito ay lakad at projection lang.

We repeated a part when the song was nearing its end so we could connect with the crowd. Lumapit kami at pumwesto sa final position.

The last pose was Rowan standing behind me. His face was on the side of my neck, looking at my collarbones while I was looking at him. My nose was nearly touching his cheek. The crowd screamed again. Mas lumakas pa nga ata.