The Demon Silblings||Demon Ta...

By Nyl3nn

[SEMI-HIATUS] Au where both Tanjiro and Nezuko are turned into demons in the attack. Giyu discovers the sibli... More

Meeting
Beginning
Introducing
Discussion
Explination
Starting
Training
Solutions
Challenges
Adventures
Relaxing
[BONUS] Winter Fun
Update, not a chapter, semi-important

Reporting

2K 66 25
By Nyl3nn

After the sun had set, Tanjiro, Nezuko, and I began our passage back to the Butterfly Mansion. I would have preferred to take the siblings back to Urokodaki's house however, I was required to report back to the Master on the events that had transpired. I had considered sending them back to Urokodaki's house on their own but there were two issues with that plan. First, they did not know their way back to Urokodaki's house. I also knew there was a chance they would cross paths with a demon slayer they did not know and be wrongly killed.

So instead, we spent four nights walking back to the Butterfly Mansion, resting in caves and houses along the way to stay out of the day. When we finally arrived back, Kocho was waiting for us at the mansion's gates. "My, my, it took you quite long to make your way back here, though I guess you must have had to stay out of the sun," Kocho stated this fact with something that almost resembled dissatisfaction. "Well, if you would kindly follow me, I can show the siblings where they can rest for the time being," Kocho said this with a hint of disdain in her voice, and without waiting for us she walked into the gates of the Mansion.

Tanjiro, Nezuko, and I followed Kocho as she lead us into the mansion and to the room that had been prepared.

The room that Kocho showed us to was small, it was a simple room with two beds. The windows in the room were covered with sheets to block out the sun, you could tell the work was rushed because in a few places small rays of sunlight still came through. Tanjiro and Nezuko both went over to the beds; they were both very worn out from all the fighting they did, so they needed some time to rest. Kocho left the room and I followed her, we both were headed to report back to the Master on the events on the mountain.

"My, you've become attached to those two haven't you Tomioka-san," Kocho inquired, I simply did not respond. We reached the garden in which the Master was waiting for us. Kocho and I both bowed down to the Master paying our respect. "How lovely you two have returned unscathed," The Master greeted us, "The first thing I would like to know is what demons you saw on the mountain." Kocho looked at me signaling that I should talk first, however, I gave a slight shake of my head so instead, she started with her encounters.

"Well, Master, I only faced the aftermath of one demon's battle, it seemed to have been quite powerful for it had turned all the slayers into spiders," Kocho explained to the Master, she went on to talk about a young boy who she had found almost passed out from the poison. This boy, she said, had seemed to defeat the demon all by himself, a major feat for a demon of that power. I sat there silently while Kocho relayed her experience to the Master.

Once Kocho was done explaining her account the Master addressed me, "And you Giyu, what did Tanjiro, Nezuko, and you experience on the mountain? Also, if you do not mind me asking how did Tanjiro and Nezuko deal with the large number of humans on the mountain?" I knew that the Master was going to ask something like that after all it only made sense but I still did not like the way that everyone viewed the siblings. After all, I was a living account of their ability to suppress their demon influences.

"Tanjiro and Nezuko both seemed unbothered by all of the humans on the mountain. They also showed great ability to kill fellow demons. Tanjiro was able to quickly and easily decapitate the first demon we encountered." I paused to see if the Master had any questions which he did not seem to have so I continued, "I found a slayer battling a very strong demon who I was able to kill and leave the slayer to tend to his wounds." Kocho silently scoffed when I said the last part, however, I was not going to tell the Master that I had tied up the slayer because he was being stupid.

I continued my account of the mountain, "Tanjiro and Nezuko lost sight of me and went looking for me and instead stumbled upon Lower Rank 5 of the Twelve Kizuki. I have no say for sure of how long they were fighting Lower Rank 5 but they were able to stay alive until I arrived and was able to kill Lower Rank 5." The Master took a moment to process the information that we had provided him.

"I see, it seems that training these two siblings was a beneficial investment. They certainly are something if they were able to hold their own with one of the Twelve Kizuki. I believe that welcoming them into the Demon Slayer Corps would be a great idea. However, I would like to make sure they stay with a Hashira when going out on missions so that they can be monitored." I was glad that the Master saw eye-to-eye with me, Kocho did not make any sort of movement to show how she felt about this decision but I honestly did not care much about her opinion. I knew that as long as the Master said something the rest of the Hashira would follow.

The Master, Kocho, and I continued to discuss the demons that were on the mountain, however, once we were done I went back to the room where the siblings were. In the room was an interesting sight, Tanjiro and Nezuko were both asleep like I assumed they would be, however also in the room was Tokito. I could not tell if Tokito meant to be in the room or not, he was just standing by the door watching the siblings.

"Hello Tokito," I greeted him as I entered the room. Tokito looked at me for a few minutes then instead of greeting me he says, "They are interesting." I was not necessarily taken aback when he said that but that was certainly not what I was expecting him to say. I assumed from that comment that he had been standing there staring at Tanjiro and Nezuko for quite some time. I was silent for a moment waiting for him to comment more but seeing as he wasn't going to I spoke up, "Yes they are, might I ask why you are here?"

Tokito didn't immediately respond, he sat in thought for a few minutes but he finally said something, "I believe I was looking for something and found my way here, I think I just didn't know where to go so I stayed here." Honestly, that fit Tokito's personality looking for something but not remembering what it was he was looking for. It was quite awkward, the two least talkative Hashira were now put in a room together.

However, I was saved from the awkward silence when Nezuko woke up, who in turn woke Tanjiro up. They both looked at me and then at Tokito and then back to me and then back to Tokito, this went on for a seemingly long amount of time. They must have been confused that Tokito was in the room. I gave a short shrug when they turned to look back at me. Tanjiro seemed to think for a moment and then pointed to his muzzle.

I knew that he was asking to take it off so he could talk, I thought that it would be okay but I wasn't sure how Tokito would feel about it. "Would you be okay if they took their muzzles off?" I asked, I didn't want Tokito to suddenly lash out at the siblings. Tokito gave a short nod but still said nothing and remained looking at Tanjiro and Nezuko. Tanjiro took this as permission so he untied his muzzle and set it down on the bed in front of him. Nezuko followed her brother in his actions, taking off her muzzle as well.

None of us spoke for a minute or two, I had to break the silence, "I don't believe you've met formally before why don't you introduce yourselves?" I prompted the siblings to start a conversation so that I wouldn't have to talk much. "Oh, yes, My name is Tanjiro Kamado, and this is my sister Nezuko Kamado." Nezuko gave a nod of affirmation when her name was said. "Muichiro Tokito, the Mist Hashira," Tokito paused but not long enough for Tanjiro to respond, "How did you not rush to drink Shinazugawa's blood?"

All of us were slightly taken aback, though with Tokito you could only expect him to ask a question in such a blunt way. Tanjiro and Nezuko both turned to each other and then to me, "Shinazugawa is the one who flaunted his bloody arm in front of you, Nezuko." Tanjio's face immediately darkened, I don't think he had the best first impression of Shinazugawa but to be honest I don't think anyone has had a good first impression of that man.

Nezuko had to think of an answer so we sat in silence for a minute or two until she finally answered the question, "I'm not sure, it was hard to resist yes, but I didn't need it so I was able to convince myself not to take it." Tokito was about to say something, paused, and then spoke, "Tomioka isn't there something special with his blood though?" Of course, Tokito would forget something like that, "Yes, he possesses marechi and the rarest type at that. It can cause demons to be intoxicated by simply the smell, causing them unable to focus on much else."

Upon hearing this both Nezuko and Tanjiro's eyes widened, Urokodaki didn't seem to teach them about the different blood types of demons. Tokito responded a few seconds later, "Oh, yeah, I remember him flaunting something about how he can intoxicate demons, though I didn't care much so I tuned him out." I honestly don't understand why everyone likes Tokito more than me, at least I'm well-mannered and know when not to say stuff. Tokito thought for a moment, "Hmmm, well, goodbye." He then walked out of the room probably to find what he came to look for in the first place. Tanjiro looked at me very confused, "What was he here for anyways?" I shrugged, "He said he was looking for something and then didn't know where else to go so he just stayed here." Tanjiro became even more confused, however, I had no other answers for him so he stopped asking questions.
——————————————————
1804 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 181 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ...
44.6K 427 17
Taking Requests Some: smut fluff Angst Disclaimers: None of these one shot story are linking with the actual story line. I...
150K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
198K 2.1K 31
𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 ☾︎ • Will take requests♡ • May contain spoilers • I do not own Demon Slayer! Credits to Koyoharu Gotouge • I...