Taekwondo | Seong Taehoon x r...

By Icyyhot

When moving somewhere new, you never expected to be dragged into this mess. Gangs and death await. An unlikel... More

Ch.2 Yu Hobin
Ch.3 Viral hook
Ch.4 One punch TV
Ch.5 How to beat a boxer
Ch.6 Yu Hobin Company
Ch.7 Beach
Ch.8 Beach pt.2
Ch.9 Lee Dowoon
Ch.10 Taehoon vs Yeonwoo
Ch.11 Pakgo's return
Ch.12 calm before the storm
Ch.13 Baek Seongjun
Ch.14 The storm
Ch.15 Kang Eunwoo
Ch.16 Sick
Ch.17 Girl's day
Ch.18 Runaway fam
Ch.19 Imposter (sus)
Ch.20 Slush Funds
Ch.21 Hospital
Ch.22 Lee Jinho

Ch.1 First meeting

2.8K 71 69
By Icyyhot

~Y/n pov~

I had recently moved to a new district and that meant new school and new people.

My first day was eventful.

A classmate, Hobin, hit some bully named Pakgo and live-streamed the video, calling him out for his lies.

This school is pretty crazy. Everything seems to revolve around all the newtubers at the school.

It's all everyone talks about.

I haven't really managed to make friends, in fact, people seem to avoid me.

Do I look intimidating?

I sighed as I kicked a stone down the street, watching as it bounced on the pavement and fell off.

I've only been here a few days and it's as if I never moved. My life is pretty much the same.

Opening the door, I glanced at all the flashing screens trying to decide which one to play first.

The place was practically empty, apart from one other person who was occupying one of the machines.

I decided to warm up and play a few games.

It was pretty quiet. The only sounds were the clicking of buttons and joysticks as the machines made quiet bleeping noises.

After playing for around half an hour, I felt a presence behind me.

I glanced at them and saw the guy from earlier stood behind me, watching me play.

We were both silent.

I was quick to focus my attention back on the screen as the final level played.

"You're good at this." The browned haired guy commented, breaking the silence.

"Yeah.." I answered absentmindedly as I clicked buttons.

Winner flashed up on the screen as the final boss lay defeated on the ground.

I turned to face the guy fully and took in his appearance.

He was very tall and attractive. Even with his blank expression his features really stood out.

We stared at each other awkwardly for a few seconds before I snapped out of it and decided to introduce myself.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Y/n." I bowed slightly as I tore my gaze away from his face.

He was silent for a few seconds as if he was deciding whether or not I was worth my time, then his lips tilted upwards into a slight smile, "Seong Taehoon. Come play with me."

He gestured towards the game he was occupying earlier.

"Sure..." I didn't see any reason to refuse and it's been a while since someone had a conversation with me.

All my classmates seem to ignore me. Maybe with everything going on they simply didn't notice we had a new student or maybe I'm just so unmemorable that they didn't even notice I was there..

We had a small conversation, not really talking about anything important just discussing games and other hobbies.

I perked up when he mentioned Taekwondo.

"Really? I used to do Taekwondo but unfortunately we moved around a lot and I just couldn't find anywhere to do it." I sighed at the thought.

I did it for a few years back when I was younger but couldn't continue much to my dismay.

Taehoon seemed surprised when I mentioned this and also perked up.

He talked about how much he enjoyed it and about how his Dad owned a Dojo.

This was the first time I had seen him genuinely smile.

My cheeks flushed as I stared at his insanely attractive smile.

"Maybe you could come sometime and learn again?" He seemed embarrassed as he asked this, avoiding eye contact.

I smiled and agreed before realising how dark it had gotten outside.

"I should probably go." I mentioned as I got up to leave.

"Wait.." Taehoon seemed to hesitant, "Will you come back tomorrow?"

The question surprised me. I wasn't expecting to make any friends here if I was being honest but I had hoped someone would talk to me.

I smiled, "Of course."

~*~

For the next week or so, I met with Taehoon.

At first we only went to the arcade.

But then he invited me to the Dojo and insisted he would help me relearn Taekwondo.

I had seen him beat the shit out of some guys but they provoked him first and despite the rumours I had heard about him, I knew deep down he wasn't a bad person.

I refuse to let rumours ruin my image of someone if I can't confirm if they are true.

Today when we met at the arcade, I noticed Hobin was also here.

I'd seen the thing about fighting Taehoon on his channel a few days ago.

Is he here to see him?

I kept quiet about it and went to play a game next to the one Taehoon always occupied.

Hobin stayed where he was for a few rounds before getting up and sitting next to Taehoon.

Taehoon didn't even glance at him as the round started.

There were people whispering about him but I ignored that.

Hobin smirked at Taehoon's character fell down, defeated.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Taehoon turned to face Hobin and glared down at him.

"I came to give you my Newtube channel." Hobin bravely turned to face him despite how his hands shook, giving away his true emotions.

"Haha.. really? Then give me the-"

"But I'm not going to give it to you now. I'll give it to you if you beat me in a one-on-one fight in a month's time." Hobin smirked at him, looking triumphant.

His smirk quickly dropped as Taehoon grabbed his shoulder tightly, "And what if I say I want it now?"

"Why? Do you think you'll lose in a month's time?"

A loud smashing noise broke up the tense atmosphere as glass fell on the floor and Taehoon's foot came in contact with one of the old broken machines.

"Then come at me in a month's time. You can choose the time and place."

Hobin was quick to leave after that.

I turned to the tall boy and saw his annoyed facial expression.

He clicked his tongue, "Let's just go.. C'mon, I'll walk you home."

I was quick to catch up with him as the door swung closed behind him.

Despite being in a bad mood, he still decided to walk me home and make sure I got there safe.

I smiled to myself as I watched him walk away from the house.

~*~

For the next month, Taehoon barely went to the arcade and instead put all his energy into helping me with Taekwondo.

I was always exhausted while he looked perfectly fine.

"Like this?" I asked as I adjusted my stance.

"No, that's wrong." Taehoon stated, placing his hands on my waist and adjusting my position, "Better."

I froze as his hands touched my waist and tried to focus instead on the correct stance. Taehoon was breathing over my shoulder as he observed my stance.

My heart was thumping out of my chest as Taehoon moved away from me and started demonstrating kicks.

I inwardly cursed at myself and told myself to focus.

Making it through the rest of the lesson was pretty difficult.

After a few hours, I finally slumped onto the floor in exhaustion.

I felt sweaty and gross.

Despite being sweaty, Taehoon looked calm and relaxed.

He didn't look tired at all.

The brown haired boy sat beside me and handed me a bottle of water, "You're a fast learner. Good job."

My heart fluttered at the praise. How can I fall for someone this fast?

I smiled tiredly in response as Taehoon chuckled and patted my head.

"You can have a shower here if you want." Taehoon offered after a few moments of silence.

Luckily, I still had my clean school uniform in my bag.

"Really? Thanks." I was relieved I wouldn't have to walk home feeling all sweaty like I usually did.

"Sure." Taehoon nodded, showing me to the shower and giving me a towel.

The door clicked shut behind him.

I waited for a few moments before looking around.

It was a small square room with only a shower and a counter for putting clothes on.

There were showers and changing rooms further down the hall but this shower was the only one that was secluded.

Taehoon lived close to the Dojo only a few blocks down, but I had never actually been to his house.

~*~

It didn't take long for a month to pass.

Hobin had already got in touch and arranged a time and place.

He had noticed me there that day at the arcade but hasn't said anything to me at all even though he realised we went to the same school.

My phone pinged as a notification for Hobin's stream came up.

A few seconds later, I got a message from Taehoon to meet him after his fight.

I answered with an okay that was left on read and clicked on the other notification.

It seemed like the fight had already started.

~*~

________________________________
1521 words

A/n I've been wanting to write this for ages and I've finally got round to doing it. Tbh there's only just over 100 chapters so idk if this will be very long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 67.1K 45
𝑩𝒀 𝑭𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑰'𝑴 𝑯𝑰𝑺━━𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑑𝒉 𝑑𝒉𝑒 π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝒉𝑖𝑠 π‘šπ‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘  π‘π‘’π’‰π‘Žπ‘£π‘–π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ.❜ π’ˆπ’†π’π’“οΏ½...
9.6K 337 20
Welcome to Wonderland. Enjoy your stay. trigger warnings !! mentions of blood and death !!
288K 13.2K 38
One where Jin is Jungkooks bodyguard but thy don't get along very well .......... U know what happens next πŸ˜‰ β™Ύ
8.2K 600 21
feelings which haven't emerged completely, when do, it cause a chaos. not just for one, for all involved. txt fanfiction. status : completed.