All For Fun | Jenna Ortega Im...

By MisfitMeriaMinaj

Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male read... More

Your Teeth In My Neck (w.a)
Your Teeth In My Neck II (w.a)
Officer Ortega (j.o)
Officer Ortega II (j.o)
Officer Ortega III (j.o)
Adolescent Soulmate (j.o)
Pull Up (j.o)
Release (l.d)
Stalker (j.o)
All Mine (j.o)
Jawbreaker (j.o)
Silhouettes (o.o)*
The Raven's Eye (w.a)
The Raven's Eye II (w.a)
Straightenin' (j.o)*
Spider (v.c)
Are You Bored Yet? (p.a)
You Belong to Somebody Else (j.o)
You Belong to Somebody Else II (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else III (j.o)
Perfect (j.o)
Late at Night (v.c)*
Break (j.o)*
Part-Time Lover (t.c)*
Chalchiuhtlicue (j.o)
Chalchiuhtlicue II (j.o)
Lose You (v.c)
Ur Best Friend (t.c)
Pills n Potions (j.o)
Ice Cream Blues (m.a)
My, My, My (h.d)
Misanthrope (w.a)*
Big Dumb Arms (j.o)
Big Dumb Arms Cont'd (j.o)
Teenage Fever (v.c)
Wicked Games (w.a)
Maggie May (j.o)
Hey Mrs. Angel (j.o)
Storm Chaser (v.c)*
Appreciation (t.c)*
Two Girls, One Cup (j.o)
Rant
Twin Flames (p.a)
Anesthesia (t.c)

Y.D.L.R (j.o)*

10K 186 106
By MisfitMeriaMinaj

A/N: We love mess, all kinds of mess. ;)

"I brought my-my-my-my good friend Percy here." the audio from your phone looped as you kept watching the clip of your ex: Jenna Ortega.

You chugged your shot glass as your eyes didn't come off the screen. You huffed and locked your phone, putting it face down. You leaned on your elbows on the counter, sighing in irritation. You whistled to get the attention of the bartender.

"Another please," you requested, prompting the bartender to pour you up again. You pushed your hair over your head, lifting the glass to drink before a hand tapped your shoulder.

"Yo," the voice called. You sighed and spun around, looking to Tim, your good coworker. Your face was drained of emotion. He furrowed his brows at your disposition, "You good, Y/N?"

"Hell nah," you admitted, turning back around, taking your shot. Tim joined you, sitting on the stool next to you.

"What's up with you," he looked at all the shot glasses before you, "-- and all this liquor? My god, can you even see me right now?"

"One, Jenna's here with fucking Percy. Two, yes, I can see you."

"The second question was rhetorical, dumbass." Tim said, smacking your hand down from getting the attention of the bartender again. You groaned as he shook his head.

"Pull yourself together bro, she's just doing what people do when something ends." Tim said matter of factly.

"Why do I have to see it though? I just want to usee it." You groaned, shutting your eyes and rubbing the bridge of your nose.

Tim turned around and tapped you. You turned around, too. He draped his arm around your neck, pulling you into him, "Open your eyes."

You sighed, looking into the room of famous people. "What am I looking at?"

Tim replied, "No, no -- the question is what are you looking for?"

He went on as you struggled to keep your eyes on the people, "There's so much famous ass in here for you to get behind. All you need to do is look and pick one."

You stared at all the beautiful actresses and female party-goers. You saw some you found attractive, but the longer you looked - you felt an ick. They simply weren't Jenna.

You shook your head, pushing him off, "Nah, they aren't Jenna."

Tim rolled his eyes at you, cooing, "You'd pass up Jessica Chastain for Jenna Ortega?"

You chuckled, "Yes, isn't she like forty and married?"

"Who cares? You're hot shit and any of these forty year olds, especially the ones in Hollyweird, would love a young plaything." Tim argued, bumping your shoulder.

"Well this young plaything wants to play with things their age," you shot back, causing Tim to laugh.

He wagged his finger, giddily, "Nah, you just wanna play with Jenna."

You grinned, "Can you blame me? Did you see her tonight? She's beautiful." You shivered at the thought of her, rubbing your thighs to ease yourself.

Tim taunted, "Oh, I don't blame you nor Percy." He looked to you, waiting for a response. You simply shot him a glare of disapproval.

"You're funny," Tim pat your shoulder, "but on a serious note, boss wants the lights on the backdrop near the entrance adjusted. I was coming over here to get you, so you could help me."

"Leave me to self-loathe, please." you shooed, grabbing your phone.

Tim stood up, "Nope, let's go."

The music flooded the room as the two of you made your way through the dancing crowd to the entrance. Once you get there, you immediately began toggling the lights density, so it can rest easy on the backdrop. Tim was going through light diffusers to make sure the light reflected well. The both of you finished; standing by the photographer to see what the pictures would come out like after your adjustment.

Jenna and Percy stepped up to take photos next.

You fumed at the sight, huffing. Only Tim could hear you; he bumped you and you straightened up. The liquor in your body was thinning out, quick and fast, leaving you incredibly annoyed.

Jenna and Percy posed, and Jenna's eyes found you as the picture was snapped. You stared back at her with a strong gaze.

The photographer immediately showed you and Tim the picture. You didn't even look down, you kept your eyes on Jenna as she did the same. Percy was deep in a conversation with the usher so he didn't notice.

Your eyes scanned downward, overlooking her fit. You tilted your head in awe - amazed at the woman's promiscuity. You sat on a dirty thought before clenching your jaw at the amount of skin that would show if she didn't have the blazer on. And more annoyingly, Percy being so damn close to what you felt was still rightfully yours. You looked away, and Jenna smirked looking down at her feet. She knew exactly what you were thinking.

The photographer showed the photo to Jenna. She rose her hands in disgust at the photo, Percy chimed in.

"We need to fix the light, it's too bright - they're practically blending into the backdrop." Tim told you. You gave him a cold 'okay' and a nod.

The two of you started fixing the lighting again.

Unknowingly to you, while you worked, Jenna was shooting you looks the whole time. She was checking you out, internally gawking at you - her eyes spoke all the things her mouth could not say.

Once you and Tim finished, the photographer snapped another picture - he showed it to you and Tim. Tim nodded at the lighting as did you, but you couldn't unsee Jenna's playful expression. It was cute. You and Tim stood back as the photographer showed Jenna and Percy. She giggled at the picture, Percy too. The photographer wasn't here for it though.

As the photographer rambled about Jenna's pose, Percy glanced at you and Tim, recognizing you. He looked you up and down, before smirking. Percy rested his arm on Jenna's shoulder and he stated, loudly, "I'm good, she's good." As if he was trying emphasize something to you; the two of you exchanged looks. He put his hand over her near-bare chest, shooting you another glare. You sucked your teeth as you averted your eyes, exhaling. Tim laughed silently, shaking his head. Percy was watching your mannerisms; he simply smirked.

Though she was in conversation with the photographer, Jenna peeped all of this and she was not happy about Percy's decision to rile you up.

Suddenly, Percy draped his arm over Jenna, and she put her pinky in her nose, pulling her shoulder from beneath his body weight. Percy put the weight of his head against her hand; he was adamant about finding a way to milk this for sure. They held this position as the final picture was snapped.

Immediately after, Jenna bumped Percy away. You smirked at Percy's discomfort to her seemingly random action. She glanced at you, nodding your direction then to the photographer. Jenna whipped her hair out of her face before smirking back at you again. You gave her a closed mouth smile, satisfied. Percy threw his hands up in confusion once the photographer questioned Jenna's actions. Jenna remained quiet, eyes fixed on you.

Tim bumped your shoulder, "She may not be your girl but she's definitely your girl; I mean that stunt, just now? Maybe you aren't drinking your heart out for no reason after all."

Yeah, maybe.

* * *

You were back at the bar, scrolling on Twitter. Someone managed to record Jenna and Percy at the entrance, you took amusement seeing him uncomfortable every time you replayed it. You shook your head, locking your phone and downing another shot. After awhile your bladder reached maximum capacity, and you jolted from the stool, rushing to the bathrooms.

Across the room sat Jenna and Percy, Percy was mingling and interacting with other celebrities but Jenna had her eyes on you. She saw you go for the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go use the ladies' room." She whispered to Percy. As Jenna stood to walk away, Percy took her hand in his, Jenna's eyes met his. She faux smiled.

"Don't be gone too long..." he smiled, pecking her hand. He released her hand before returning to his conversation. Jenna nodded before turning away and dropping her forced smile, instantaneously.

Jenna made her way through the crowd with many greetings and occasional selfies. Once she reached the restroom, she walked in, kneeling to see if there were other feet beneath the stall doors. The only feet present were yours, reflecting gracefully on the black glossy tile. Jenna walked over to the door, silently locking it. Jenna walked to the sink, setting her purse down and adjusting her hair in the mirror. She applied some chapstick. When she heard the toilet flush, she quickly put the chapstick away and begin washing her hands.

"Fuck," you moaned as you zipped your suit pants, eyes closed. You shuffled halfway to the sink, rambling to tuck your shirt. Jenna watched you struggle until you succeeded while drying her hands. You started fooling with your belt, groaning at the frustration of it. She walked over to you, her heels alerting you of someone's close position. Your eyes shot open, and you stumbled back. You realized who it was.

"What are you doing?" You asked, confused, glancing at her hands that were reaching for your waist.

"I was about to help you buckle your pants." She pointed at your belt, keeping her eyes on you. You were off your ass drunk but you recognized that lustful glare anywhere.

You shook your head, "Nah, no thanks, I got it." You blinked slowly, trying again. Jenna walked away. She sat on the sink counter, crossing her arms and legs. She waited, patiently: for you to speak and for you to act.

"Your stunt was funny, why'd you do it?" You asked, growing annoyed with your belt.

Jenna chuckled, "He was doing too much."

"What was too much?"

"What he did." She responded quick.

"What he do?" You huffed at your belt.

Jenna chuckled harder, "Look, I just had to humble him."

"Humble him?" You wrestled with your belt some more.

"Mhm, kind of how your belt is humbling you," she laughed.

You dropped your head in defeat, "Can you please..." You shuffled close to her.

Jenna smiled, "Yes." She uncrossed her legs and arms. Jenna took both sides of your belt yanking you between her legs, you groaned at the aggression as your pelvic bumped the counter. You looked down at her as she maintained intense eye contact.

You took the opportunity to say everything you had been thinking.

"I hate seeing you with that blonde scumbag. Y)'all D)on't L)ook R)ight together." You mumbled. Jenna smirked while she buckled your belt. You watched her eyes; they were going between your eyes and your lips, she questioned, "Is that so?"

Jenna glided her hands up your abdomen. You tingled below at the sensation, you husked, "Yeah, y'all look weird next to each other."

"Why is that," Jenna's hands traveled up your chest, her eyes still locked on yours. This shit was only activating the liquor in you more.

"Because you're still mine," your liquor courage propelled as you entrapped her with your arms, "And you look best next to me."

"Next to you or on you?" Jenna asked, she was yearning for a move from you, while her hands held the collar of your blazer.

"Both," you answered. Her breathing picked up, exceptionally quick. Two increasing heartbeats, one in her underwear and the other in her chest. The liquor coursing your veins swore you could hear both. You took her waist into your hands, pulling her close to the edge of the counter, pressing yourself between her legs. Jenna's hands roamed to the sides of your waist where they rested. Y'all were breathing against each other. Your alcohol ridden breath, warming her face as a mischievous smile spread across Jenna's face.

"You also said I'm yours? That's not a very true statement."

"Sure," you leaned against her, pressing your forehead to hers, "so again, what was that stunt at the entrance?" Jenna remained quiet, rolling her eyes.

You used your arm length to your advantage, and washed your hands while your body was pressed against her. You leaned into her more, "Hello?"

The heavy pressure of your body forced a faint laugh from the woman. Jenna threw her arms around your neck for balance. You reached for a paper towel, drying your hands before tossing the wet paper behind you. You returned your hands to her waist, pulling her upright. Your chests smushed into each other.

You tilted your head,  "Fine, don't tell me but I know what is a very true statement."

Jenna hummed, giving you an ear to speak into. You whispered into her ear, "You want me to fuck you."

Jenna grinned, devilishly wide before she kissed you passionately and hard, immediately locking her legs around you. You pulled her into you, letting your hands roam beneath her blazer, straight up the small of her back. She moaned into your mouth at the touch of your freshly dried hands. She tucked her hands beneath the collar of your suit jacket, attempting to pry your blazer off. You released her, letting the blazer fall off only one arm. Your kiss was strained as you took it off the other arm. You pulled away from the kiss, sprawling your jacket on the counter where there wasn't a sink. You returned to Jenna who had already removed her own jacket, scooping her up and placing her atop your jacket.

You engaged in a sloppy kiss as you tugged at her wire corset and she kicked her heels off. You got the corset off, throwing it aside, and fondling her suit pants. You gave your thumb to her clothed crotch, and pressed onto her center. She was seeping through her clothes damn near. Jenna simply moaned at the pressure you applied with your thumb.

"You're so wet," you spoke into the kiss, releasing your hold, now unzipping her pants.

Jenna leaned back onto her hands, shooting her legs straight into the air, allowing you to slide her pants off her. Her legs remained vertically in the air, as she stared at you with a tilted head. You tried to pry her legs open, but she didn't budge.

"Forgot your manners?" she asked sweetly.

You started kissing and rubbing down her each of her legs; slowly they separate for you. Jenna held her legs wide open while you kissed closer and closer to her sweet spot. You pressed your nose into the damp fabric, inhaling deeply. The scent made you feral. You rubbed your face in: nose grazing her clit, lips rolling through her clothed folds, causing Jenna to whimper.

"Fuck," you nibbled at her covered vagina, "I missed you."

"Show her how much," she desperately dared.

You stood up, sliding her underwear off. She scooted further onto the counter, resting her back against the mirror. You hooked her thighs with your arms while her legs draped from your shoulders. You interlocked your fingers across her stomach for a firm hold on the woman's lower body.

You gave her a long, slow lick. Jenna's body shook at the contact, she tangled a hand in your hair, using the other for balance. You repeated this gesture, sure to drench the soaking woman in your saliva; marking your territory. You gave one final lick before stopping at her clit, you flicked it a few times before swirling in a circular motion. The motion sent a chill down Jenna's spine, she shuddered. You opened your mouth, still swirling your tongue, trapping her peeping bud. You sucked and twirled, softly. Sure not to irritate her bud so soon. Jenna rolled her hips in the direction and speed of your tongue, adding an additional sensation.

"Fuck, Y/N," she gasped, gripping your scalp at this point.

You gradually picked up the pace, Jenna sure to follow you with her grinding. You started mumbling into to the woman's core as you ate her out. The mumbling caused Jenna's eyes to roll back while she moaned. You mumbled louder as you went on, now firmly sucking her clitoris, trapping it between your lips while you twirled your tongue: multitasking expertly. You felt Jenna's hips jerk in movement, her legs begin to shake and her grip on your head loosened. She started panting, and you looked up at her. She was already staring down at you. Her eyes were hooded and slightly watered, her mouth hung open, revealing her perfect teeth.

She threw her head back against the mirror as you kept your pace, "I- I-, oh fuck."

Jenna didn't even have to say it, you felt her vagina pulsating against your mouth and warmth gushing out, greeting your chin. Her legs dared to close in on your head but your grip was too firm. You let her ride out her high.

Opting for something else; you dragged your tongue down to her hole, tasting every drop of her. Your chin was covered in whiteness, you spoke, "You look so good on me."

You released your hold on Jenna's thighs, instead pushing her legs further apart and off your shoulders.

"Support yourself," you demanded while she grabbed the back of her knees. You stood up, admiring her spread as she admired you.

You smacked the inside of her thighs, she winced in pleasure.

"Wet these," you held out two fingers, tapping Jenna's bottom lip. She took them into her mouth, sucking your index and middle finger. The sensation on your fingers, prompted you to thrust them in and out of her mouth. Your fingers weren't going too far in but deep enough for your to occasionally graze the back of her tongue; you were walking a dangerous line as if you pushed too far, she would puke. Your unoccupied thumb found a way to Jenna's swollen clit, you massaged it to the rhythm of your fingers thrusting into her mouth. The situation only made Jenna wetter, you noticed her center oozing in excitement. She was moaning against your fingers before she abruptly pulled her mouth away. You tried to return your fingers but she fought you, pursing her mouth shut. "Please... just fuck me."

You didn't hesitate.

You stuffed your damp fingers into her wet center, still massaging her clitoris. Your fingers slid in quickly, no resistance. Your fingers were pointed downwards, as you plunged to the depths of her vagina. Your knuckles forward disappearing inside of her. Jenna's legs tried closing again. You released her clit and slapped the sides of her bare ass to keep them open, "Take it!" She only cried out in response, as her legs retuned to their original state. You dug your fingers deeper and increased your speed, she tried closing her legs again: you slapped her ass again. "This what you wanted, so take it!" You husked between aggressive thrusts.

"F-" She couldn't even get a word out before you hooked your thumb onto her whining mouth, "Shut the fuck up." She sucked on your thumb, you pushed it to the back of her tongue. Jenna's disposition was all over the place; gasping to breathe, but also sucking, but also enjoying the pressure down below.

Your knuckles smacking her clitoris, fingertips drilling another hole in her hole. The force knocked the wind out of Jenna, she released one of her knees and sucking off your thumb - opting for loud incomplete, gaping profanity to spew as her face scrunched, "Fuck me — just like thi-."

You pressed your freehand on her pelvis, and plunged further into her, curling your fingers and rotating your wrist in the process, "Just like this?"

Jenna'a hand went to the hand you had on her pelvis, she clawed, nails digging into your flesh, "Oh my god! Yes... Y- yes..."

You groaned at the pain, but you persisted. Jenna's insides began to hug your fingers, so she released her other leg. Her legs sprawled as they may while she covered her mouth with her freehand, she was on the verge of screaming at this point.

Jenna's moans became muffled. You snatched her hand from her mouth and swatted it, letting her gasp out her cries, "I wanna hear how good I'm fucking you." You returned your hand to her pelvis, pressing down harder as you touched her heart with your fingers. She grunted at the pleasure between her legs and the constant flush of water coming down to keep this experience alive whenever you spoke to her.

Her face and neck was veiny, turning red. You grabbed her neck, removing the pressure from her pelvis, pulling her up and towards the edge of the counter.

You rotated your occupied hand, now fingering her underhand, pressing her g-spot skillfully. Jenna's jaw dropped as her hands held onto your arm for support, she gasped for air while moaning your name as your hand wrung her neck. You pulled her into you, forcing a kiss out of her. Reluctantly and lazily, she kissed back. She was breathing and grunting into your mouth with every thrust you made throughout the kiss.

"Y/N... Fuck -- I, o-oh," Jenna's swollen pink lips trembled as you felt her clench your fingers again. She glared at you — teary eyed, helpless but you only smiled menacingly at her. You pressed your forehead to hers, still choking and fingering the shit out of her. Her eyes fluttered away tears while you looked her dead in her eye, you taunted, "See, how good you look next me?"

You tugged her closer, leaving room for her to look down. Jenna could see her disposition reflecting in the black tile of the floor, if looking good meant pure ecstasy then she sure did. She moaned before she yanked you by your shirt, jerking her hips, she released as she rode out her high. Her hands were frantic for something to contrast the pleasure exploding from her body. You smirked as she went on whimpering and whining as she finally got that large nut out. You let her neck go.

Jenna looked at you with faint eyes while you licked her off your fingers. Once you finished, you kissed her. Allowing her to taste herself.

"BONZO, ARE YOU OKAY?" A banging on the door.

You smirked knowing who it was, and you remembered, "You never answered my question."

"About how good I look next to you?" Jenna questioned, sitting up - looking at you.

You hummed. She laughed.

"JENNA!" Percy called again.

" I look good next to anybody," Jenna teased.

Jenna pushed you from between her legs. A straight face, "I also look good on anybody."

You licked your lips, nodding at her. You remained quiet, rolling your eyes. Typical, stubborn Jenna.

"YES?" Jenna shouted, slipping off the counter, sure to leave a snail's trail on your blazer. The disrespect made you bite your lips, she smirked at you. She stood to her feet and got her clothes on fast. You collected her heels, handing them to her.

"ARE YOU OKAY? IT'S BEEN LIKE 40 MINUTES?"

Jenna kept her eyes locked on you while she held your arm to slip into her heels.

"YES. I HAD TO RUB ONE OUT, YOU LOOKED SO GOOD TONIGHT, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU GOT ALL TOUCHY WITH ME IN FRONT OF Y/N." Jenna lied, now running her hands down the sides of your face, "IT REALLY PISSED HER OFF."

You shook your head at her; a fucking menace.

Percy laughed.

"IT WAS SO HOT." She stated dramatically with a resting face. Jenna's acting was amazing.

Percy chuckled, "YEAH THAT GIRL WAS PISSED —

You side eyed the doorway, offended that he chimed in. Jenna pulled your attention back to her.

"YOU SHOULD'VE LET ME HELP... IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO DITCH AND GO UPSTAIRS."

"NO, IT'S OKAY, I GOT IT ALL OUT!" She smirked at you and you smiled. Jenna pulled you closer, kissing you passionately one final time.

"SURE!" Percy chuckled, "ANYWAY, COME OUT, I MISS YOU."

"And I'll miss you." You held her waist, kissing her forehead.

"Not more than I'll miss you." She hugged you.

Jenna pulled away from you a bit, whispering, "I'll see you in Paris. Hopefully you don't skip my first fashion week."

You furrowed your brows, a smile tugging at your lips, "Why would I miss it?"

"Well, my good friend, whom I look so weird next to, will be my plus one. Maybe you can remind me again who I look better with..." She winked while the two of you stared at each other in the mirror. She pulled away, walking backwards toward the door.

You rolled your eyes, but you certainly weren't going to miss it.

* * *

WC: 4162
A/N: Did you finish? ... the fucking chapter, I mean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 595 14
Welcome to my imagine book for Jenna Ortega and some of her characters including- °Wednesday Addams °Tara Carpenter °Ellie Alves °Vada Cavell °Harle...
185K 3.4K 29
GXG G!P 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝! Started: 𝟣/𝟣𝟦/𝟤𝟥 End: ??
114K 2.8K 44
Scream cast au! Tara x female!reader This is my first time writing I do not own the scream characters, only Y/n and Kaitlyn.
656K 21.1K 83
Imagines / One shots of characters played by Jenna Ortega + Jenna Ortega herself. For female readers or whoever else just would like to enjoy :). Req...