𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒄𝒍𝒐...

Por nmuioa

attack on titan fanfic 4 fun ⚠️ UNDER MILD CONSTRUCTION ⚠️ Más

𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿
i.+*
ii.+*
iii.+*
iv.+*
v.+*
vi.+*
vii.+*
viii.+*
ix.+*
x.+*
xi.+*
xii.+*
xiii.+*
xiv.+*
xv.+*
xvi.+*
xvii.+*
xviii.+*
xix.+*
xx.+*
xxi.+*
xxiii.+*
xxiv.+*
xxv.+* (!)
xxvi.+*
xxvii.+*

xxii.+*

188 10 15
Por nmuioa

"[y/n] you look wonderful in those leggings." connie whispered seductively in your ear, his warm breath fanning your cheek and earning you goosebumps along your neck. "preesh." you smile back at him, flickering your eyes quickly to his lips and back up to his own. "stop tryna be nasty!" "how am i bein' nasty?! you the one who said something about my tights!" you retort, making connie surrender with a head shake.

"well maybe it shouldn't have been starin' at me first." he mutters in rebellion, crossing his arms while still shaking his head in denial. "aren't you supposed to be taking a shower anyways? get yo' funk ass on." you shoo with a hand. though his mouth twitches for another short, playful rebuttal, he instead stops and nods.

collecting a few garments from the mid-height, faux wooden dresser, he shut the second to fifth dark grey drawer before quickly stealing a glance at you; he walked into the bathroom still refusing to banter.

a soft click followed your blank phone screen as you waited for connie to finish bathing. those prayers were answered hurriedly when the door dragged open, steam scrambling to escape from the heated bathroom.

his tan torso glistened vibrantly, reflecting the faint purple from the led lights lining the top of the room. "yur." he smiled, adjusting his dark blue pajama shorts; your wondering eyes left more than enough to the imagination.

the towel that was once carelessly tossed over his shoulder was  thrown into a laundry basket before he made his way to you, crossing his arms when you wouldn't move upon his arrival. "what?" "you not gon' let me sit down?" he hummed with exaggeration. with blank eyes no response is given resulting in a forcible push of your legs.

connie paved a way into the bed by relocating you to the inner wall before he lay next to you, his head now residing on your chest with your arm decorating his shoulder, fingers rustling with his dark brown bristles.

"what's up cutie?" you razz before stopping abruptly. a soft ivory scent mantles your senses and you dreamily sigh before leaning into connie's neck for another moment."you like it?" he simpers smugly, pulling you by the lower back and leaving his arm there permanently.

his thumb calmly massaged your thigh as he buried his face deeper into your green, icecube collage, graphic tee. "you straight?" "mhmmm." a drawn out sigh escapes connie's lips before he peers up at you, silently scanning over your features. the eye contact started gently, but after a moment of straight face, nervous panic ruptured your core causing you to look away.

"why you always get all shy like that?"

his lips pressed against your chest then slowly melted down to your stomach, then lower waist. "you know you're pretty right?" connie questions, slightly lifting up his head to admire your flustered expression. "i been knew. but some i don't know is how you got down there."

his lips tug into a small, playful smile and he resumes kissing, keeping his eyes again trained on you. his lips delayed at his stolen beige sweatpants that fit rather snug. "i got lost, can you help me?" he mockingly grinned before returning his attention back to the ridged hem of the sweats. slowly, his fingers curled around the band before he stopped.

"what?" almost as a whine, you feebly buck up your hips earning you an entertained chuckled. "can i take these off?" connie rejoins. a non verbal head nod was enough to confirm for him , and less embarrassing for you to admit you wanted him to out loud.

without so much as a tug, the sweats along with the solid purple, cherry decorated panties slid down to your ankles before connie discarded them over the side of the bed. the cool air on your now exposed skin was enough for you to ball up your thighs, clamping them around connie's dome.

muffled, the vibrations of connie talking rendered you to open your legs, slowly. "damn girl, can i get to her first?" he teases, positioning himself back into his original spot; flat on his stomach. wrapping his arms around your thighs, he separated them, eyes focused on the target ahead.

his eyes met your for one more silent reassurance and when you didn't speak but instead stalked back, connie internally chuckled before pulling you closer. before anything his warm breath fanned your wetness, your nipples softly beginning to imprint under icecube's white and red cap.

connie still hadn't made another move though he slowly leaned in, you staring him down in anticipation. finally, his lips connected to your inner thigh making your steady breath flow hitch in its tracks. he slowly kissed along your thigh, passing over her and reaching your left thigh.

"conniiiee.." low enough for only you to hear, you sigh in desperation awaiting the feeling of his lips to calm your throbbing. connie keeks and smiles before mumbling something though you couldn't hear. before he could finish he sentence, your palm falls flat on the back of his head before you guide him towards her.

"yes ma'am." connie's muffled voice salutes. his wet, heated tongue slips between your lips, slowly dragging up your slit before suction was applied to your clit. nibbling on your lip helped keep your volume low though your hips already wanted to roll against his face.

connie pulled away before moving his hands under your thighs, pushing your legs back whilst spreading them wider. hungrily, he dives back down, pulling you closer to his face before kisses your lips and inserting his tongue again.

the loud blaring of an iphone ringtone set your heart from thirty to seventy. you sigh loudly once you realize it's yours. , your moms contact photo stares at you on the screen, silently judgmental of the moment.

"[y/n] [m/n] [l/n]." "yes ma'am?" you question as your heart drops with each of her strung out syllables. "where the hell are you? you haven't been seeing me texting you?" she spits angrily.

_______________________________________
today, 10:03 pm

momma💋
"hey."
sent 10:03pm

momma💋
"you plan on coming home tonight young lady??"
sent 10:20pm

momma💋
"hello!!!!"
sent 10:24pm

momma💋
"[y/n] pick up this damn phone!!!!!!😡😡😡"
sent 10:27pm

momma💋
"as soon as you see this i better see yo ass in my house!"
sent 10:29pm
___________________________________________

"i didn't see them, i'm sorry momma." you sigh. "mhm. what y'all doin'? why you ain't answer the first time?" "momma my phone be on dnd all the time." you defend. "dnd my ass. take that sh*t off! and come home. jalen finna be here soon."

a small gasp leaves your throat making connie peer his head over which rested on his fist. "you mean jalen? my brother jalen? the one who been locked up jalen?" you inquire, denial shrouding your voice. "yes girl! all charges been dropped, he's free" she explains, "so tell connie c'mon so y'all can all meet!"

"i don't think jalen should-" the call disconnects and you look at connie who's looking at you, waiting for some type of response. "my brother jus got outta jail. my momma wants me home and she wants you to meet him."

"i jus met your mom like a week ago!" connie sighs, dropping his head face first into the mattress spot where you once lay. sluggishly and still upset about the ruined intimacy, you work on gathering your belongings while connie slips into the bathroom once again.

"connie c'mon! it's been like three minutes."

the bathroom door opens and instead of his tan joggers, they've been replaced with a pair of black sweats and a large jacket.

"what the hell are you wearing?" you scold, eyeing him up, down, then up again. "well i can't jus walk in there wit' a boner." he scoffs. you laugh even harder as you walk to him. "don't worry love, we'll get further next time. maybe." you reassure as you imagine where things would've gone had your mom not called.

connie follows you out of the house and to the car.

"and off we go!" was more exciting fifteen minutes ago when you first got in the car. after the engine cut, connie pulled your book bag from between your legs before waiting for you to get out; the front door unlocks before you pull out your key and before you stood jalen.

at the age of nine, he was taken to jail on account of narcotics and an unregistered firearm stuffed under his passenger seat, doubled up in six walmart bags.

his arrest could've been avoided he decided to spend a drunken night with friends speeding around town which led to his demise. because you were like any other siblings growing up, the arrest was brutal for a nine year old to understand.

jalen was like a foreign concept. of course there were family portraits, memories, and the jail calls. but it wasn't anything like it was nine years ago.

"buggy!" he smiled as you cautiously approached him, unsure of a hug or a dap. his strong physique was outlined by his dark red walmart tee shirt, blue jeans the same. "buggy?" you giggle as you hug back.

"hell yeah! when you was born you was always lookin' at muf*cka's wit' these big ass eyes. sometimes they go in different directions and we was makin' fun of you." he reminisced, laughing with your mom in confirmation the stories were true.

"it's been nine years since you seen me! do i look the same?" you mutter, playfully rolling your eyes. he shook his head in disagreement. "you not the same little girl i left wit' momma."

"and who is this nigga?" jalen questioned, striding near Connie with a distasteful glare. towering over him, jalen's 6'4 build to connie's 5'9 was noticeably drastic.

"this is uhm .." "i'm [y/n]'s boyfriend, connie." he completed, briefly looking at you. he holds his hand out for jalen to shake though jalen completely disregards it. "yeah aight, coo. how long you been wit' my sister though?" jalen interrogates; connie doesn't seem the slightest bit of bothered or uncomfortable.

"well i've know her since middle school. but we jus started being friends forreal like 6-7 months ago and been datin' for 5."

"so you the one who was cheatin' on her?" "he wasn't cheating on me. there were some issues but they were resolved." you groan, punishing the bridge of your nose in annoyance. "i'm back now. don't f*ck around connie, i'll kill a nigga ova my sister." jalen spits.

your mom is completely oblivious to jalens hostile nature but for you personally, it was only growing more annoying.

"right.." connie chuckles, shoving his hands into his frontal jacket pocket. toying with a loose string on the inside.

"so this is all you wanted me to come back for?" "don't be like that [y/n]! spend some times with your brother." mom orders more than asks, shooing you towards the living room.

"bruh."

"i'll see you tomorrow [y/n]?" connie questions, slowing inching towards his escape. you turn around and nod, following him to the front porch. placing a kiss on his lips, you hug him tightly and he waves everyone goodbye from over your shoulder. "come by again connie!" your mom calls as he exits.

"he's a nice lil' boy." your mom smiles when you walk into the house, conversing with jalen. "he ok." jalen mumbles, plopping down on the couch and spreading out. without a word, you head to your room before silently shutting the door so you're mom wouldn't remember to make you hang out with jalen.

______________________________________
today 11:14pm

[y/n]
"guess who tf jus came home 😭"

twinnem💋
"who?"

[y/n]
"MY BROTHER "

twinnem💋
"YO FINE BROTHER?🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾"

[y/n]
"mallory you like family to us. you know you can't get w him🧍🏾"

twinnem💋
"i know that. he still fine tho😮‍💨"

[y/n]
"bffr. you might as well be his little sister "

twinnem💋
"unfortunately 😔"

[y/n]
"bye😭😭. i think he finna be a problem fr fr"

twinnem💋
"why you say that??????"

[y/n]
"his ass came in tryna act like the man of the house. he jus met connie and was bein mad rude and said he don't like him"

twinnem💋
"wtf.."

[y/n]
"he's odd."

"im tellin you he finna be a problem."
delivered 11:27 pm
___________________________________________

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

78.7K 2K 25
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ☕︎︎ ~ "𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 �...
11.7K 334 8
𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐗 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞�...
2.3K 124 11
𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒔. 𝒀𝒐𝒖, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕...
55.8K 2.3K 23
from a life full of nothing to a life full of something, ari finds herself the centre and cause of a situation that just could determine the outcome...