Hiding The Billionaire Mafia'...

By YourPsychodreams

After a drunken one-night stand with the Sicilian billionaire tycoon and mafia don, Tito Denero, Fiorella fin... More

Authors Declaimers
Chapter 1: The Messy Begining
Chapter 2: The Re-engagement
Chapter 3: The Mute explanation
Chapter 4: The Job offer
Chapter 5: The Courage!
Chapter 6: The Unpermitted Kiss
Chapter 7: Fired
Chapter 8: A slap in the face
Chapter 9: Punishment
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: A deadly Call
Chapter 12: The Exchange
Chapter 13: Molested
Chapter 14: Love at first sight
Chapter 15: Guardian Angel
Chapter 16: Heartbeats
Chapter 17: More close to you
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: Bad move!
Chapter 20: Mood for Sex
Chapter 21: Love triangle
Chapter 22: The unplanned.
Chapter 23: Entrapped
Chapter 24: Unravelled past.
Chapter 25: Lies
Chapter 26: Sex and scheme
Chapter 27: Poisoned chocolates (1)
Chapter 28: Poisoned chocolates (2)
Chapter 29: Bombshell
Chapter 30: Tears & Death
Chapter 31: Miscarriage
Chapter 32: Forgiven
Chapter 33: Brokenhearted
Chapter 34: Under the rain of love
Chapter 35: Gunshot
Chapter 36: A trip to New York
Chapter 37: Unpleasant meeting.
Chapter 38: Drowned
Chapter 39: Magical night (1)
Chapter 40: Magical night (2)
Chapter 41: Ruined Day
Chapter 42: Pains & Scars
Chapter 43: Bullets
Chapter 44: Deaths Venom
Chapter 45: Papa's Death
Chapter 46: Bitter Reveal
Chapter 47: Nightmare
Chapter 48: Deep hatred
Chapter 49: Revenge plans
Chapter 50: Seduction
Chapter 51: Backstabber
Chapter 52: Humiliated
Chapter 53: Playing with fire (1)
Chapter 54: Playing with fire (2)
Chapter 55: Diagnosed
Chapter 56: New Fiancee
Chapter 57: Damages
Chapter 58: A hell of a dinner
Chapter 59: Fatal accident
Chapter 61: Brain dead
Chapter 62: Symptoms
Chapter 63: Friends, Lovers to enemies
Chapter 64: History repeats
Chapter 65: pretense
Chapter 66: Blood splash
Chapter 67: Conspiracy
Chapter 68: Justice at last
Chapter 69: Plane Crash
Chapter 70: Guilty or acquitted
Chapter 71: Beautiful moments
Chapter 72: Abducted
Chapter 73: Pleasure in her pain.
Chapter 74: Mercilessly Raped
Chapter 75: Like A Dream
Chapter 76: Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 77: Time flies
Chapter 78: Tito or Segio
Chapter 79: Claiming his territory
Chapter 80: Dangerous glances
Chapter 81: Mysterious voice
Chapter 82: After the devil
Chapter 83: Sinister cards
Chapter 84: The unforeseen
Chapter 85: Black widow
Chapter 86: Rush of emotions
Chapter 87: Taste you
Chapter 88: Tough woman
Chapter 89: EPILOGUE
Reasons: Must read

Chapter 60: Lost you forever

1.3K 47 0
By YourPsychodreams

Enzo's eyes widens and he swallows hard but he doesn't feel guilty about it even though he knows he is the cause of the accident, he just got the car from his promotion, he has been promoted but has decided to stay longer in Italy before going to California and he is determined to take Fiorella with him.

He quickly reverses the car and drives off without waiting or even calling for help.

"I hope he dies." Enzo chants with a glint of evil and hatred in his eyes.  "I pray he fücking dies, I only want her to myself," Enzo smirks and continues speeding like an insane person.

He loses control of his car, he steps on the car's brake but because of his speed, his car crashes against a tree.

___

Enzo reaches his apartment, blood is dropping from his head, instead of treating his wound immediately, he calls Fiorella.  She has gotten a new phone and it's easy to communicate with her now, she answers his call almost immediately.

"Hi, Enzo" She answers over the phone, her voice sounding cheerful.

He frowns knowing that Tito must be behind this happiness. He doesn't like this revenge scheme of her getting close to him, he fears that she might develop feelings for him, he is a snake and he is cunny, she might fall for his trap.

"Enzo" She calls because of his silence.

"I am not fine, I had an accident.'' Enzo winces and holds the wounded part of his head to block the bleeding but it is quite a waste of time.

"What!!!" Fiorella exclaims.

"Is it serious? does it hurt anywhere? should I come over? are you at the hospital?" Her questions makes him happy that she cared, that is one step to gaining her love.

"I am at home, please come fast, I don't think I can..." He fakes a shaky time and he pauses.

"Enzo, Lorenzo!"

Enzo with a small smirk on his lips, hangs up the call. He smirks for a while and limps to the couch and lays on it leaving his wound untreated.

Minutes later Fiorella arrives though it is late at night, she cares about Enzo, he has been a good friend to her especially in her father's case.

"Enzo!" Fiorella yells and bangs on the door but no response comes.

She twists the door handle downwards and it opens, she pushes it..

"Enzo" She calls and turns on the lights, her eyes widen when she sees Enzo in a pool of blood, that's just an exaggeration but she is really scared.

"Angel" She calls and rushes to him.

" Enzo," She calls and shakes him, she touches his forehead but he is already running a fever.

"Gosh, you have a fever and you are bleeding so much," She mutters fearfully.

She goes to where the first aid is kept, she brings it out and walks back to him, she starts treating his wound but she's a bit messy because of her shaky hands, the blood coming from his head is a handful.

Enzo smiles inwardly, he isn't really unconscious, he just wants to play the victim even though his new car has been damaged at least he gets to spend more time with Fiorella and have her shower her care on him, he hopes that this doesn't end and that Tito dies, that is is his major wish.

"Enzo be fine please, be fine," Fiorella mutters  as she bandages his head.

"Jeez, there is so much blood," She winces, staring at the couch stained with blood.

She finishes bandaging his head, she cleans his face and the couch next, it is a tough job, but she succeeds in it.

"Goodness!, this thing can't come off," Fiorella  scrubbed the blood off the arm of the couch.

She is done with that and puts things in order, she takes off his shirt and starts massaging his body and his forehead, she needs his high temperature to reduce. His temperature starts coming down slowly, some of her tears fall to arm.

"Are those tears" He smiles inwardly.  "She is crying for me,"

Fiorella wipes her tears and stops massaging him with the wet towel, she keeps the things aside and sits  beside him.

"Guardian angel, wake up please," Fiorella whispers, she is really worried about him.

"Maybe I should take him to the hospital," She whispers to herself.

Just then Enzo moves his fingers and flickers his eyes open like he was unconscious in the first place.

"Enzo" She calls with a happy smile.

"Fio... " He stutters and moves a bit.

"It hurts right? Let's go to the hospital"

"No, I don't want to, just get me some painkillers in the drawer," He mutters slowly.

"B-but"

"No buts, please just.. do what I say..."

"Alright" Fiorella sighs.

She heads to his room and takes the painkillers  and goes back to him, he swallows the drugs and lays his back on the couch to sleep.

"Sleep close to me," Enzo requests with a small smile.

Fiorella is bothered by his request but he doesn't look fine, so she replies. "If that's what you want"

He moves a bit and she lays down on the space left on the couch, Enzo's lips brim with a smile, he groans a bit but ignores the pain and wraps his hands around her waist and she swallows hard.

"Slowly, but surely you will fall for me and forget Tito, that's if he is still alive" Enzo smirks and crosses his legs , making her more uncomfortable.

___

In the morning Fiorella makes some breakfast for Enzo and leaves a note that he should go to the hospital.  She goes back home and makes breakfast for the kids. They are going to school today and Signora Ginvera wasn't aware of her disappearance last night.

She places the oily pan on the fire, allows it to heat up and pours in the eggs. She cooks the scrambled eggs fast and toasts some bread, she takes it to the dining table after that she goes to wake the kids up and get them prepared for school.

Seems like they slept with butterflies on their stomachs because they are all smiles this morning.

"Eat fast, you don't want to be late for school" Fiorella smiles.

"Mamma, when is Papa coming?" Noelle asks and takes a big bite of her food.

"Soon" She frowns and pours in some juice for her.

"I can't wait to see Pamela" Noello mutters and almost smiles.

"Pamela again," Noelle giggles.

"Just shut up already, bad ass" Noello frowns.

Fiorella leaves them both and goes to the sitting room, she is ready for work as well, she puts on the television and the news pops up.

"An accident has been recorded on the bridge where a car entered into the water and the patient is presently in the hospital, he has been identified as Tito Denero, the Ceo of silicon groups," the newscaster said.

The remote control falls from her hand, she sees the name of the hospital he has been taken to on the screen. Without a word, she runs out of the house.

___

Fiorella gets to the hospital in a rush, she stops at the reception and talks to one of the nurses.

"Is Tito Denero here?" Fiorella asks desperately.

The nurse checks the computer in front of her searching for his name.

"Yes, he is the emergency room 101" She is about to ask who the patient is to Fiorella but she doesn't wait.

Fiorella rushes to the emergency room and just then the doctor steps out.

"Doctor, how is he?" Fiorella asks at the brink of tears.

As if she knew his question, she retorts. "He is my fiancée,"

"I am sorry, miss," the doctor begins.

"Sorry about what?" Fiorella interjects.

"We lost him, we couldn't save his life miss, I am sorry, he is dead," He responds and her world crumbles that very minute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 30.6K 38
Alessandro De Luca couldn't forget his childhood crush, Isabella Martinelli after they had spent the night on her birthday. As much as Alessandro ha...
45.6K 943 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
318K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
1.1M 27.2K 66
(COMPLETED) Antonio Giordano, for what I've known him, he was a vicious and dangerous Capo of Chicago city. After the death of his father he got to l...