The Book of Life (Manolo x Re...

بواسطة -TheLittleWriter-

In the quiet town of San Angel, Manolo, Y/n, and Joaquin who have been friends ever since childhood are force... المزيد

Quick Things (A/N)
The Wager
Blessings and Medals Part 1
Blessings and Medals Part 2
Manolo's First Bull Fight
Some Weeks Later
With Y/n Gone
Father/Son Talk
Pre-Show Talks
Her Arrival
La Corrida
Belonging
Welcome Party
Terrible Songs
Kiss?
Proposal
Los Bandidos
Talks and Preparations
Sunrise Kiss? Part 1
Sunrise Kiss? Part 2
La Tierra de los Recordados
Family History/Reunions
Mamá?
To La Muerte
She Awakens
Roadtrip
The Labyrinth
Candle Man
Life and Death
New Wager?
The Task
Battle on Both Sides
The Battle Continues
San Angel's Battle
The Bell
Wedding Bells

Pig's Company

2.2K 64 7
بواسطة -TheLittleWriter-

(POV:Reader)

-"And I'll cook and clean for him, be at his beg and call..." I trailed my finger on his suit and medals, waiting for his response.

-"Mm...hmm, that sounds...that sounds so good"

-"That just sounds so good and you-you sound...you're just so pretty" he said with his eyes lost in a daydream.

-"Are you kidding me!" I crossed my arms looking at him mad and annoyed. Dad spit out his drink realizing Joaquins big mistake.

-"Oh, boy..." dad said nervously, shifting in his chair.

-"Is that really how you see a woman?" I looked at him.

-"Uh..."

-"We're only here to make men happy?"

-"Yeah?" he said confidently, all the men around him cheered and clinked cups in agreement.

-"So, I don't know-" he continued but I interrupted him.

-"I believe I have lost my appetite" people began to stand up, but I stopped them.

-"No, no, please stay"

-"If you'll excuse me, I must check in Chuy...that's my pig" I slammed my fist on the table and began walking away.

-"I need to spend time with someone civilized" I muttered.

-"Buenas noches a todos" with that said I went up the stairs walking to my room.

I slammed the door open of my room and slammed it close, startling my 'little' pig Chuy who was sleeping before I startled him awake. I walked around my old bedroom looking at it before talking to Chuy.

-"That Idiot! What happened to him, he used to be a gentleman...kinda"

-"Cleaning and cooking for men!"

-"Ughhh!" I laid on my bed annoyed and Chuy must have noticed because he handed me a book.

-"Thank you" I said and petted his head which he replied with a little 'oink'.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

239K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
189 11 18
It wasn't a love story, at least not for me. With events that began and ended with me and Alejandro. We rushed into things that was too intense for...
46K 1.1K 13
"Everyone Has A Story..." What if La Muerte had a brother, what if he helped his sister rule the land of forgotten? What if he loved life and the aft...
458 35 15
In this society, everyone has a soulmate. And the way to find yours is just look. Along with a soulmate, everyone has a small tattoo on their cheek...