Can I Love, Again?

By Harringtonsslut4life

Steve Harrington x Elizabeth Byers|| A story of the least likely couple to be|| Warning cussing, fighting, a... More

Disclaimer!
Alley Fights
Escape
I Just Need You To Be Okay.
I'm sorry.
The End of the End.
New Kid On the Block
Suicidal Romance.
I Will, I Always Will.
Stressed Out.
Another Heart 2 Heart?
.The Scarlet Witch.
Danger.
*Just Bullshit and Monsters*
.Scoops Troop.
*Home Sweet Unknown*
*Lets Have Fun While We Have Time*
666 is my new home. It always has. Maybe that's why I'm soooo hot.
Its Only Marijuana, Dad.
Purely Platonic.
. Best Mistake.
*#*The Flayed*#*
Bye-Bye My Friend.
Paused Fast Times at 53 Minutes and 5 Seconds- Steve.
โ™ฅEmergency'sโ™ฅ
โ™ฅWashing Machine โ™ฅ
COPS
Fucked Up
What did I do?
Cereal and Beer For Breakfast.
High/Drunk Voices.
Lockers
Authors Note!

Absolute Bullshit.

11 0 0
By Harringtonsslut4life

Take me over to Tina's early, please Billy? Elizabeth asked politely.

Max was in the back of the car. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

Max, don't disrespect her. If you do again your never riding in this car again. Do you under stand me? Billy said madly.

I understand. Max said quietly.

Hey can Max come with me? Elizabeth asked.

No, she's a minor and there's gonna be stuff there that she couldn't see. Other wise my parents will kill me. Billy said.

Okay but can she like skate bored home? Elizabeth asked with a sarcastic tone.

Yeah no shit. Billy said

_______________________________________________________________________

You and Max both got out of the car. You were at Tina's house.

Hey, thanks for getting him to let me leave him. Max said 

Yeah he's a little......um don't tell him I said this. He's a little......of an asshole some times. Elizabeth said.

Yeah, its true. Max said as she skateboarded away.

Hey girl. Tina said Happy.

Hi! Elizabeth said.

So your flying solo tonight? Tina asked.

Nope, I asked Billy to drop me off early. So we could hang out without all the drunks. Elizabeth said.

Yeah. Tina laughed.

_____________________________________________________________________

Its party time now.

Elizabeth is wearing a tight short black leather devils costume. Black high heel boots, tights on over her already very exposed legs. But she could still move around a lot despite the dress. She wore horns not cheap ones but golden black ones, she had picked out the outfit while she was probably drunk but we don't need to talk about that. Cause she looked hot. VERY HOT LIKE DROP DEAD HOT.

Billy was here. But so was Tommy, Nancy and Steve.

You greeted Billy at the door. Billy held you tightly and squeezed you into a kiss. Before returning to his cigarette. 

Want one? He asked the young teen.

Sure. Elizabeth said as she grabbed a cigarette from Billy and reached into his pocket to get his lighter.

Hey, what did I say about taking my lighter? Billy asked mischievously.

Not to, I know, Billy, I know. Elizabeth said sarcastically.

 Elizabeth and Billy walked away from the door way.

______________________________________________________________

Elizabeth found herself drinking straight vodka shots one foot up on a table. The previous Title for the shot queen was Carol.

Billy was drinking straight beer from a big jug.

The rest cheered for her and Billy as they both beat the records for the alcohol intake.

Elizabeth drank 42 shots, she was probably gonna be sleeping with Billy so her mom won't have to see her on a hangover.

Billy was drinking  for 42 pumps also.

We got ourselves a new Keg King and Queen! Tommy yelled.

Billy! Eli! Billy! Eli! Billy! Eli! Tommy chanted. (Eli was Elizabeth's nick name)

That's how you do it Hawkins!

Elizabeth and Billy walk into the house. Billy strapped to you as Tommy pats her and Billy's back violently.

The two walk over to none other than Steve and Nancy.

We got ourselves a new Keg King and Queen, Harrington. Tommy says sneering.

Ya that's right. One boy says

Ya eat it Harrington. The other boy says.

Steve looks down at Elizabeth with hurt and anger. But mostly disgust that she would do that to her own body.

Elizabeth follow me Now. Steve commanded.

Don't you dare fuck her up Harrington. Billy said.

Her, Nancy and Steve walked into the kitchen. Nancy was getting a drink and so we're Elizabeth.

Really what the fuck? What are you doing?

What do you mean? Elizabeth asks groggy.

Seriously your drinking your ass off? And your drinking more now? Steve snatches the cup away from her. 

Hey, what's your deal man? Go tell your girlfriend to stop drinking why don't you? Elizabeth says drunken.

Hey, Nancy watch it! Steve yells to her.

Wasn't this the deal being stupid teenagers? Nancy asked really drunk.

Slay. Elizabeth said as Nancy walked away into the crowed.

Jonathan walked into the party, you were still occupied with making out with Billy against the wall.

Nancy and Steve were dancing

Kiss? The band. Jonathan said awkwardly to another teenager next to him.

No,no,no. Steve said as Nancy walked over to the bowl of spiked punch.

Get off. Nancy said as she leaned in to get another scoop fool of the drink.

No, you have had enough, okay? Steve asked.

Screw you. Nancy said.

Nance, i'm serious. Hey. Hey. Hey. Stop no I'm serious. Put it down. Steve and Nancy fought over the cup.

No! Nancy yelled.

Nance, put it down. Steve said.

Steve! Stop.

Steve let go and the punch spilled onto Nancy's white dress.

What the hell? Nancy asked.as she ran into the bathroom.

_____________________________________________

Bull shit,bull shit, bull shit. Everything is bull shit.

Steve quickly walked out of the bathroom trying to leave the party. But Elizabeth walked in front of him.

Hey? She asked.

What? Elizabeth not the time. 

Stop this shit. Talk to me what's wrong with you?

Nothing. Leave me alone. 

Bullshit? 

You heard?

Fuck ya? No shit you guys are hella loud. Now talk to me. Let me help you.

After a lot of persuasion and reassuring that Billy wasn't gonna come and kill him for talking to her. They both stepped outside and sat down on the front steps. 

Talk to me.

Fine. Nancy never loved me. Okay? Is that what you want to hear? 

Steve I'm sorry. Elizabeth reached in to hug him.

Elizabeth your Drunk. Like really drunk.

No. I think this is the clearest my head has ever been.

Elizabeth kissed him. Right in front of a party. Both of their "lovers" inside.

I'm sorry. I-. Elizabeth said.

It's okay. But if Billy found out I'm dead meat. Steve really liked the kiss but he thought she was playing a cruel joke on him.

Nope. Cause I won't let him. He does thing that I tell him to.

She kissed him again but this time, he was softer, sweeter with it. Like it used to be. And best of all he kissed her back.

Okay. But we should probably stop. We might end up making babies out here. Steve laughed

yeah. I'm gonna go back inside. Elizabeth said. I gotta find my brother.

He's here? There's no way Jonathan Byers is at a high school party. 

He is.  I'm leaving and he's my ride. So. Bye.

Shit ,shit, shit......... Elizabeth mumbled remembering that she needed to check with Billy before she left. Billy! She yelled. And on top off that she needed to grab her purse from Tina's room.

Hey princess. He responded.

I'm gonna head out......just don't be all horny and shit. She said.

Okay I wasn't planning to be. Unless it's with you. Billy said

Okay, bye, Dingus. Elizabeth said walking off to find her brother with a drunken Nancy wheeler.

Hey? She asked genitally

I'm gonna kill Steve. He responded

Nope. It was an accident. Elizabeth said. She walked out of the party . She saw Steve by his car smoking a cigarette.

Hey? Steve yelled.

Hey, well Nancy is dating my brother I guess. I asked if we could leave but he said that he's gonna stay the night at Nancy's.

Oh you got to be shiting me? He asked pissed off.

She responded with a head shake no.

Steve scoffed. Want me to take you home? He asked.

Sure if it's not that big of a hassle. Elizabeth said.

They walked to the car, Steve Opens the front side door signaling to get in.

She got in and they drove away.

So......I know that your mom's gonna kill you since she doesn't want you to drunk. So you can stay at my place for the night if you want to? Steve asked.

Sure. Are your parents home? Elizabeth asked.

Nope. He responded.

______________________________________________________________

Elizabeth had her purse. But forgot to get spare clothes.

Hey? Want to wear your favorite T shirt of mine? Steve asked.

I don't know......it feels weird.

Hm? Steve asked

You know were not dating anymore......and I'm with Billy.

No one needs to know. Steve said.

You nodded. She put the navy blue over sized T shirt on. Exposing her 003 tattoo.thank you. Elizabeth said

No problem. It's the least I could do. He responded.

You just stood there not knowing what to do.

Come on don't be shy. Lay with me.

She walked over to the bed and laid down. She looked up at the ceiling. 

Steve cuddled up against her.

She did to.

I-I- I think I love you Steve Harrington.

I do to, Elizabeth Byers.

________________________________________________________________________________________

♥ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇꜱ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇꜱ ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ʙʀᴀᴄᴇʟᴇᴛꜱ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀꜱᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ♥ - ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 563 21
What if will lived with his father instead if his mother? Will Byers isn't the same anymore after he reunites with his friends and Mike. AU with ba...
6.8K 26 22
Originally: "Stranger things oneshots :)" reminder that I do take requests. And if you would like to make one please do it in the character dividing...
269K 11.8K 21
โ he'll never love you like i can! โž IN WHICH THEY'RE BOTH FILLED WITH ENVY OVER EACH OTHER'S NEW LOVERS S1 - 2 ST...
10.7K 361 33
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ 84'๐Ÿ‚ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...