Young Love: Part 4

By QueenBianca_

Part 4 Is In Kaidence And Preston's P.O.V. Will They Finally Be Together Again, Or Will Someone Else Come In... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Epilogue

6.6K 226 37
By QueenBianca_

[KAIDENCES P.O.V.]

                 *8 Months Later*

"Congratulations Mrs. Smith! You're Having Twin Girls!" My Doctor Said.

"Oh God." Marvin Mumbled. I Giggled. I Was Five Months Pregnant And So Excited I Was Having Twin Girls!

"Not What You Were Expecting Mr. Smith?" The Doctor Joked.

"I Was Hoping For Boys....Or A Boy And A Girl. Not TWO Girls." He Said. I Grabbed His Hand.

"It'll Be Okay Babe." I Teased. He Kissed My Hand And Smiled.

"I Know Baby." He Said. The Doctor Wiped The Goo Off My Belly And Helped Me Sit Up.

"Your Two Girls Are Healthy And Growing Just Fine." She Said. I Smiled As I Slid Off The Table.

***********

My Mom's Eyes Filled With Tears As I Told Her The Sex Of Her Twin Grand Babies.

"Oh My God!" She Cried.

"Don't Cry Mom." I Said, Hugging Her.

"I'm Sorry. It's Just...You're Still So Young And Look At You. Twenty Years Old, About To Be Twenty One. Married With One Child And Two On The Way? This Is Overwhelming To Me." She Said.

"Don't Be Overwhelmed Mom. I'm Extremely Happy And I Love My Husband And Kids To Death." I Said.

"Well As Long As You're Happy Then I Am Too." She Said.

"Kaidence!" I Heard Serenity Scream.

"Hey!" I Said As She Hugged Me Tight.

"You Are Getting So Big! You Weren't Even This Big With Kaiden!" She Said. I Frowned.

"I'm Having Twins Crazy!" I Said.

"Oh Yeah! Duh! I Forgot. So...What Is The Genders?" She Asked.

"Girls." I Said. She Jumped Up And Down As She Screamed.

"Calm Down Girl!" My Mom Said. She Rubbed My Stomach And Squealed.

"I'm So Happy For You!" She Said.

"Thanks." I Said.

"I Knew I Heard Your Voice!" Aleeyah Squealed From The Back Door. She Ran Up And Hugged Me.

"Enough With The Hugs Guys! Goodness!" I Said.

"Sorry. It's Not The Same Since You Moved! We Miss You." She Said.

"I Miss Y'all Too. And We Only Live Twenty Minutes Away So Stop By Sometimes!" I Said.

"So How Is School?" Mom Asked.

"Hard! But I Passed My Exams And I'm A Certified RN." I Said.

"That's Good! So You Quit That Other Job Right?" She Asked.

"Yeah. I Work At The Hospital Now. Still In Training Though So All I Do Is Follow Other Nurses For The Time Being." I Said.

"Well Not A Lot Of Young Girls Make It Far In The Medical Field At An Early Age Like You Did. I'm So Proud Of You." She Said.

"Me Too." Serenity Said.

"Me Three." Aleeyah Said.

"Thanks Y'all." I Said.

"There's My Baby Girl!" My Dad Said.

"Hey Daddy." I Said Hugging Him.

"I Just Heard The Good News. Congrats. My Baby Girl Is Having Two Baby Girls!" He Said. I Giggled.

"Yep." I Said. Marvin Sat Next To Me And Kissed My Cheek.

"Yo Pops Was Riding Me About The Gender. I Told Him To Ask You, But He Insisted I Tell Him." Marvin Said.

"Ugh Daddy! I Wanted To Tell You The Good News!" I Said, With A Pout.

"Stop That Pouting Mess! Both Your Sister's Be Doing That Mess And I Think Xavier Did It A Few Times." He Snapped. We All Burst Out Laughing.

"I've Learned From The Best!" I Said. Daddy Frowned As He Mean Mugged My Mom.

"Don't Be Looking At Me!" My Mom Snapped.

"It's Amazing That Y'all Are Still Married!" I Joked.

"We're Getting A Divorce." My Mom Said. The Whole Room Became Silent.

"What? No!" Serenity Snapped.

"It Was A Joke!" My Mom Said.

"Y'all Know Y'all Mama Can't Get Rid Of Me. I Love Her Too Much." He Said. I Sighed As I Slowly Sat Back, Along With Serenity. Aleeyah Still Had The Shocking Look Across Her Face.

"Don't Play Like That!" Aleeyah Snapped.

"Where's Xavier?" I Asked.

"Basketball Practice." My Mom Said.

"I Wanted To See Him, But We Gotta Go Pick Kaiden Up From Daycare." I Said.

"Well We'll Tell Him You Stopped By." Mom Said.

"Thanks Mom. I Love Y'all." I Said.

"We Love You Too." They All Said. Damn I Missed My Family.

                *************

"Baby Guess What?" Marvin Said, As He Massaged My Feet.

"What?" I Said.

"I Love You." He Said. I Laughed.

"I Love You Too." I Said. He Leaned Up And Kissed Me.

"Don't Start Nothing. Kaiden Is Right In There." I Said, Pointing Towards The Kitchen.

"I Know. I Promised Him I'd Play Football With Him Before It Gets Dark." He Said.

"Well....You Have A Good Two Hours Before Nighttime Falls. Don't Waste It." I Said. He Kissed My Nose And Hurried In The Kitchen.

"Lets Go Play Football Man!" He Said.

"Yaaaayyyy!" Kaiden Squealed. I Giggled As The Doorbell Rang. Ugh! Why Do People Wish To Bother Me? Then Again, I Needed Company While Marvin And Kaiden Have Their Father/Son Time.

"Hey!" Melanie, Bre, And Blondie Squealed.

"Oh My Gosh! Hey." I Said. I Was Shocked To See Them.

"We Decided To Have Happy Hour Here With You." Bre Said.

"Y'all Know I Can't Drink!" I Said.

"You Can't Drink Liquor...You Can Drink Wine, But Only A Little." Melanie Said.

"Oh. Well.... Come On In." I Said. We All Gathered In The Living Room As Melanie Poured Us Drinks.

"Where's Marvin?" Bre Asked.

"In The Backyard With Kaiden." I Said.

"So How's Married Life?" Blondie Asked.

"Great. I Love It." I Said.

"Do You Love Being Pregnant Also? You're Huge!" Bre Said.

"Ugh No! I've Had Symptoms With This Pregnancy! At Least When I Was Pregnant With Kaiden I Had NO Symptoms. Just A Swollen Belly And Movements. With This Pregnancy....Ugh! Morning Sickness, Cravings, And A 24/7 Soccer Game! I'm Miserable!" I Said. They All Laughed.

"Just Think Though Mami, You're Getting Two Beautiful Blessings At The End." Melanie Said.

"Yeah...You're Right." I Said Rubbing My Stomach.

                *************

Stay Tuned For My New Story!

           *A NEW BEGINNING*

A Sequel To *YOUNG LOVE* ! I Promise To Make This Story Longer!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223 0 34
Will they save them in time Will one of them save the baby in time? Will the boys get locked up or die? are they really friends now or are they sti...
9.2K 479 23
WARNING: this is a sequel! Read the story "I Should Be Gone" before reading this!! Four long years have gone by since Brianna Bailey left the love o...
144 0 26
Continuing on from book one, things between Hannah and Dylan may fall apart from , will they ever get back together, and will a hot new neighbour tea...