š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›'š™Ø š™–š™Øš™Øš™žļæ½...

By DaddyAlycia

Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-s... More

š™„ š™£š™šš™šš™™ š™–š™£ š™–š™Øš™Øš™žš™Øš™©š™–š™£š™©
š™‡š™¤š™¤š™  š™›š™¤š™§ š™¢š™š
š˜¾š™¤š™£š™©š™§š™–š™˜š™©
š™’š™š™–š™©š™šš™«š™šš™§ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™–š™£š™©
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™ š™œš™žš™§š™”
š˜¾š™¤š™›š™›š™šš™š š™–š™œš™–š™žš™£
š™„š™£š™©š™¤š™­š™žš™˜š™–š™©š™žš™£š™œ
š˜¾š™–š™”š™” š™¢š™š š™’š™–š™£š™™š™–
š™š™£š™™š™šš™§ š™¢š™® š™–š™Ŗš™©š™š™¤š™§š™žš™©š™®
š™„š™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™–š™£š™©
š™’š™žš™Øš™ š™¢š™š š™”š™Ŗš™˜š™ 
š™‡š™šš™©'š™Ø š™„š™”š™–š™® š™– š™œš™–š™¢š™š
š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™šš™§š™šš™£'š™© š™«š™šš™§š™® š™Øš™„š™šš™˜š™žš™›š™žš™˜
š™’š™¤š™§š™  š™©š™¤ š™™š™¤
š™’š™š™–š™© š™„ š™Øš™–š™®, š™„ š™™š™¤
š˜¾š™¤š™¢š™š š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™¢š™š
š™’š™š™žš™©š™š š™¬š™žš™£š™š
š™„ š™£š™šš™šš™™ š™©š™š™šš™¢
š˜æš™¤ š™¬š™š š™¢š™–š™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™£š™šš™§š™«š™¤š™Ŗš™Ø, š™—š™–š™—š™®?
š™„š™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ'š™§š™š š™– š™œš™¤š™¤š™™ š™œš™žš™§š™”, š™—š™šš™œ
š™‰š™¤š™¬, š™”/š™‰
š™Žš™–š™§š™–š™'š™Ø š™˜š™–š™Øš™š
š™ˆš™–š™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™›š™šš™šš™” š™œš™¤š™¤š™™
š™Žš™š™š š™™š™šš™Øš™šš™§š™«š™šš™™ š™žš™©
š˜æš™šš™Øš™„š™šš™§š™–š™©š™š š™¢š™šš™Øš™Ø
š™ƒš™¤š™¬ š™„ š™©š™¤š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™ š™£š™žš™œš™š™©, š™ˆš™žš™Øš™Ø š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›
š˜¾š™–š™£ š™„ š™ š™žš™Øš™Ø š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
A/N
š™€š™–š™§š™£ š™žš™©
š™Žš™©š™–š™® š™š™šš™§š™š š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™¢š™š
š™’š™š™–š™© š™™š™žš™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™™š™¤ š™©š™¤ š™¢š™š
A/N
š™„ š™™š™–š™§š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
š™„ š™™š™¤, š™™š™¤ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ?
š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™š™£š™žš™œš™š™©, š™®/š™£
š™Žš™–š™§š™–š™'š™Ø š™˜š™–š™Øš™š š™„š™„
š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™¤š™¬š™š š™¢š™š š™– š™«š™žš™Øš™žš™©, š™™š™–š™§š™”š™žš™£š™œ
š™‰š™šš™¬ š™®š™šš™–š™§, š™£š™šš™¬ š™™š™šš™˜š™žš™Øš™žš™¤š™£
š™š™š™–š™© š™¬š™žš™£š™Ø š™©š™š™š š™—š™šš™Øš™©
š™š™šš™–š™™š™® š™©š™¤ š™œš™¤?
š™ˆš™¤š™§š™£š™žš™£š™œ, š™‰š™–š™©
š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™¤š™›š™›'š™Ø š™—š™šš™£š™šš™›š™žš™©š™Ø
š™š™šš™šš™” š™®š™¤š™Ŗ
A/N

š™Šš™, š™Øš™š™š'š™Ø š™Øš™¤ š™„š™§š™šš™©š™©š™®

5.4K 193 124
By DaddyAlycia

Come to my office.

That's the message that popped up in my computer screen. I quickly get up and knock twice, hearing the usual 'come in'. I close the door behind me and walk to her desk.

"Yes, Miss Romanoff?" Natasha looks up at me, little smile appearing in her face.

"Take the rest of the day, I want you ready at noon and make me the favor of buy yourself something nice for out dinner tonight." I nod "I'll wear black."

"Okay, Miss Romanoff, do you want me to buy something for you?"

"No, thanks, y/n," she stays with her eyes fixed on me, making me nervous "I'll send you a message with the details, you can go"

I go back to my office to grab my things and go directly to Kate's shop. Of course she already knows all the details, the flowers and lunch with Wanda.

"Here you are," she greets me as soon as I step on the shop.

"Hey girl," I walk to the counter with a smile on my face.

"What brings you here at this time? shouldn't you be working?" she furrows her eyebrows.

"Natasha gave me the day, I have to buy something nice for our business dinner tonight." I roll my eyes back as she chuckles.

"Oh please let me go with you, today is a desert here," I dart my eyes through the room, and she's right, there's literally nobody but us.

"Okay, but make some coffee first,"

With our drinks in our hands, Kate closes the shop and we make our way to the mall, I don't know what I could possibly wear tonight, I just know Natasha is gonna wear black, and not just that I don't even know where the dinner is.

"So, you have something in mind?" Kate asks me.

"No, what you think I should wear?"

"Mhm, a suit? a dress? I don't know, Miss punishment didn't tell you what you should buy?" I let out a laugh at the name.

"Oh my god, Kate, you and your names." I pat her shoulder "she's gonna send me a message with the details soon, let's just gonna walk and see if I can find something."

We both spend like an hour going on circles, entering every store that we see, but I just don't know what I want. We were about to stop for lunch when her message pops in my screen.

Natasha Romanoff
Be ready at noon, I'll pick you up. Prepare clothes for two days and your passport. We'll be back on friday.

What. Before I can even say anything another message appears.

Natasha Romanoff
I'll wear a black suit, make it match with you, detka.

I pass my phone to Kate, just to get the same reaction as me.

"Two days? are you two going on a romantic scape and you didn't tell me, bitch!"

"Oh my god, don't be ridiculous, she just said it was a business dinner, and if I have to remember it to you, in my contract says clearly 'Spontaneous travel'"

"Right, okay, so a dress? we have to do it quick is almost twelve" I nod "just a quick question."

"Yeah?"

"Does she knows where you buy the things she ask for?" I turn my head to look at her, is that a serious question?

"Yeah, she has the summary of the credit card, dummy, what are you asking?"

"Maybe you can buy new lingerie, that's gonna make her go crazy."

Well, that's not actually a bad idea, is it?

Even if it seems incredible, we made it on time, so it's only fifteen minutes before twelve, I already talked to Wanda about Sarah's appointment tomorrow she'll do it for me since I'm not gonna be able to assist, and make sure that Kate comes to feed Lena.

So everything is ready, I just have to wait for Natas- the bell gets me back to reality and the redhead I was thinking is parked outside my building. She's outside her car waiting for me, opens the backseat door, so I can let my bag there, then the passenger door for me and turn around to get in.

"Do you have everything?"

"Yes, Miss Romanoff." she quickly starts to drive through the city.

"Good, and call me Natasha, we're not in the office now." She says while looking at me just to then put her hand on my thigh.

"So, where are we going?"

"Italy." my eyes widened as she said it so casually like it wasn't an eight hour fly.

"What?" she chuckles and takes a second to look at me.

"Didn't you hear me?"

"yeah yeah is just, I didn't expect it." I babble "but you didn't ask me to book a hotel room,"

"Because I have a house there, y/n," yeah ,totally normal.

The rest of the drive is in silence, just the low radio songs filling the air. We reach the private airport, of cousin she has one for her jet. When we start to walk to the plane, I remember my fear of flights and suddenly a shiver runs though my body.

But then, I remembered the flight I had with her, and the one with Wanda, I wasn't scared.

It doesn't even take fifteen minutes thay we're already lifting up, I'm a little nervous but nothing I can't handle.

"So, we're gonna land on time? isn't it like eight hours to Italy?" I said looking at my phone, which marks 01:17pm.

"That's with a normal plane, in my jet is only four." oh wow.

I only nod and grab my phone to listen some music to distract myself. Looking through the window admiring the landscape, how the city starts to disappear and the blue ocean makes its appearing, when I look at the time is almost three pm, that was fast.

Natasha is peacefully reading in her seat, right in front of me, she looks so beautiful, with little strings of sunshine lightening her skin. I take a photo of her, just for me, she didn't notice, and if she did, she didn't say a word.

The redhead slowly lift her gaze just to connect to my wondering eyes already looking at her, a little smirk forming on her lips. She makes the move to take off my airpods.

"Do you want something to drink?" her soft tone of voice resounds in my ears.

"Cortado, please," I smile at the sight of her standing up and preparing my coffee.

She does one for her too, and when they're ready, she motions to sit in the other seats with a table on the middle. Hummimg at the taste, is something I already tasted, I close my eyes savoring this.

"This is delicious, what capsule is?"

"Starbucks,"

"Is so good, thank you, Natasha." she smiles at her name.

She leans to the side to grab her book again, The seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo.

"I love that book," I say as she connects our eyes again.

"She's incredible."

"Oh yeah totally, and her romance with Celia is the best."

"Is so sad it was that way, but don't spoil me anything, I still have to read all this," she says as she points where her marker is, she still has almost the half to read.

"I won't say a word," I pass my hand to my lips like a zipper and throw it away, making her giggle, oh, she's so pretty.

"Miss Romanoff," one of the pilots talks for the intercom "We're about to land, Miss, may you and you accompanist put on your seat belts, please?"

Natasha stands up to give the okay on the little microphone and we go back to our seats. The het land perfectly fine, not a single move out of place. Once is ready to go out, we greet the pilots and the first thing I see is a field covered in perfect green grass, flowers and trees and plants. Not so far away a giant house, rather, a mansion practically.

"Is this.. yours?" I turn around to look at Natasha, who's already looking at me with a smirk.

"Yes, welcome to my summer house." my jaw almost dropped to the floor, she has a fucking private landing track in her house.

"It's so pretty," I sighed as we start walking to the mansion, I can't even believe this.

When we reach the entrance I can appreciate more the details. Natasha doesn't let me explore that much, sending me to my room to prepare.

"I need you ready at nine, detka, I'll let you do your things," she stroke my hair before leaving the room.

This is huge, it's almost the size of my apartment and I have a good apartment. I go to the bathroom and the tentation of filling that tub is killing me, but I have to be quick. The bath is all equipped, so I just took a shower.

Now that I'm more relax, the jet lag runs through my body, the only thing I want to do is sleep till tomorrow. Even though I almost didn't lost so many hours, thanks to the jet, is still tired.

I dry my hair before do my make up, thank god is not that cold here, I giggle to myself when I put on the new set of black lingerie on, I look good, I'm not gonna lie. For the dinner I chose a simple silk short black dress, that matches with my underwear, and of course, black heels.

Natasha knocks on my door puntual, I give one look more at the mirror and walk to open the door with my things ready.

"y/n it's- oh" Natasha is leaning on the frame, looking at me, her eyes running over my body until she reaches my face, I smirk at her at her loose of words.

"You look good, Romanoff," I pass by her side as the redhead just follow me with her gaze. "Are you coming?" I turn around and she'd still in the same position.

"Yeah yeah, let's go, the car is parked outside."

Her reactions are just what I expected, point for Kate.

a/n uhm hii again:) how you've been guys?

from NY to Italy is 6 hours difference, NY is 6 hours behind, so it makes sense the time that says there lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 366 13
Wanda Maximoff is only trying to get by in her daily life. Stuck in a job that she no longer finds exciting. Dreams that suddenly seems too farfetche...
26.8K 955 13
*EDITING* This book is a fan-fiction about intersex You and Wanda Maximoff's love story. It's still a work in progress, so please be patient for the...
337K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...
4.7K 182 16
Looking forward to this moment for years, Wanda Maximoff had many feelings and anticipations regarding her transition to university: nervous, yet exc...