TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

5. My Rose, this is for you :)

3.7K 438 87
By santhiyasuresh

The next morning, he woke up before her,making sure of her safety, he kissed her forehead and belly, she smiled in her sleep and her smile brought a big smile on his face.

Karan " I love you my laddoo "
He whispered near her ears and kissed her temple. 

Teju "I love you too sunny " she whispered in her sleep and his heart danced at that moment. He walked to get ready and came back wearing casuals. 

He came outside and called omi

Karan " oye nalayak kahan hai tu "

Omi " Door kholo, bahar hi hu "

He opened the door to see a sleepy nik and omi with some bags. He grinned and took the bag from them and they entered the house. He opened the bags and started with his work with the help of the both.

Karan " I hope she likes "

Omi yawning " ofc she will , subha 5 baje utkar aapne ye sab kiye hai "

Nik " aur hume bhi sone nahi diya "
He slopped on the couch and karan smacked his head.

Karan " badi badi batei karta haina hamesha, bhabhi hai mera, blah blah, toh karna hoga sab "

Nik " haan haan..badla lunga aapse... "

He rolled his eyes and went to make tea for them selves.  He prepared her morning drink with a light breakfast for her. Mumma and Papa kundrra came outside already and they were shocked to see the room. They smiled widely and looked at karan who was busy making them breakfast. 

Mumma " So today Mr. Junior kundrra is on duty "

He looked at his mother raising his head and walked to her with a smile, he kissed her temple and wished her a good morning. 

Karan " if I wake up late, ur husband doesn't let me do these things for my wife. Isiliye mein jaldi agaya "

She laughed and helped him for a while. He have her morning drink and also gave his Papa his adrak chai.

Papa " dusra time acha kaam kiye tune "

Karan cringed his eyebrows " aur Pehela kon "

Papa " Tang se kudi chuni hai apne liye.. Mere beti ko ghar laya "

Karan "aate hi beti ka shuru hogaya "

Papa smacked his arms and then looked at the other two men sleeping sideways on the couch.  Papa and karan looked at each other and smirked, they went near him and splaashhhhhhh. 

Omi and nik woke up all drenched from face to upper chest, they looked at the father son duo who just woke up with their special water therapy.

Omi " papaaaa "

Nik looked at them and wiped his face, and again turned and slept making the trio shocked and mumma laughed. Omi and karan jumped on him making his shout and they punched him making him scream.

Mumma " okay enough now.. Sunny, go and wake up teju, u two also get ready and come "

She said and the trio sprinted to their rooms.  He changed his shirt which turned Wet bcoz of their little play session and walked to her. He slide her hairs which was covering her face, pecked her cheeks and gave fishy kisses till her neck. 

Karan " baby, my love.. Wake up my Jaan.."

Teju in her baby voice " Basssshhhhh dhooo minute sunnyyyyy "

Karan " my laddooo.. Aapka dho minute kabhi khatam nahi hota pata hai mujhe.. Wake up sunshine.. Baby must be hungry love, come on "

She opened her eyes cutely " toh aapko baby ki fikar hai.. Hawwww.. Meine bhi nahi khaya.. I am also hungryyyy "

He laughed " toh uto meri jaan.. We will eat breakfast "

He pecked her cheeks and she sat straight with closed eyes and immediately climbed on him. He stroked her back and lifted her, dropping her on the  washroom slab, he gave her tooth brush and left , she did her morning chores while he set the bed. She came outside in her bathrobe and that's when she saw the room.

The whole room was decorated with roses,  sandal fragrance hitting her nose, she inhaled and that gives some sense of peace to her mind.  She looked at their bed,  heart shape was decorated with roses and there was a huge bouquet of red rose with a note on it

" Happy rose day my love, this is for you, zyada nahi bolunga bas,  u mean everything to me. Rose is filled with soft petals and thorns in it, but it never fade away the beauty of  rose. Just like that, we may have many ups and down, but the important thing is, I love you and only you... My Rose.. This is for you "

She traced the note and a lone tear passed her eyes with a smile adorning her face.

She looked beside the bouquet ,  there was a beautiful red net Saree,  she got ready in that and wore a simple diamond earring set. She looked so adorable and hot.

( remember her Red Saree from bigboss)

He walked inside their room when she was doing her touch-up and his breath hitched seeing her. He waked to her and stood behind her, he pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her waist protectively " mumma laddoo, u r looking so hot "

He kissed her cheeks and she blushed. 

Teja " This is so beautiful sunny. Thank you for everything my love, happy rose day papa sunny "

Karan " I love you "

He kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes feeling the moment. He held her arms and they walked outside, she saw how the living room is also decorated with flowers,  it was filled with different color roses and sandal scented candle were lighted. It looked so perfect, he had placed some chimes on the living room which sound was soothing to heart. Balloons were additional to all these. 

She looked at him with tears " we love you so much Papa "

Karan " I love u two my princess and queen"

The family adored them and she moved to Papa and mumma kundrra. They kissed her forehead and Karan called everyone for breakfast. He fed her and she was amazed with the taste " sunny, when did u learn to cook this good "

Karan " when I have a pregnant baby and a baby inside her, I have to learn na "

He said ticking her nose and she grinned. 

Teja " tussi best ho papa " she said looking at her belly as if baby is saying

Karan kissed her tummy " kyunki Papa ki pari best hai meri jaan"

He fed her the rest and ate in between. She decided to finish her works before her 5th month and take complete rest after that, that's her sunny's wish and order.

Karan " what my baby wants next "

Teju " baby wants to go outside with Papa"

Karan " kahan "

Teju " hmmm movie pe chale "

He nodded and before he could say further, she said to book tickets for everyone. 

Karan " laddoo.. Valentine week hai.. Rose day hai.. Family function nah thodi hai " he said annoying and she smacked his arms.

Teju " chup kar.. We r going means going.. That's it, don't u dare deny.. Mei unko ready hone bolti hu "

She walked to their parents room and he looked at her walking " itni si hai aur mujhe dhamki derahi hai " he smiled to himself and got up to get ready.  He informed omi and nik who jumped in excitement. 

They all travelled in her Audi to the mall. He booked the entire row for them and she enjoyed the movie, he enjoyed staring her. He smiled when she smiled, he got worried when she started getting emotional, her every emotions reflected on him. He traced her hands, her belly sometime, kissing her cheeks she looked at him for a second, sorry glares at times and then resume watching the movie. The movie ended finally and she looked at him.

Omi " so bhai, how is the movie " 

Karan " konsi movie.. Haan.. Haan..acha yeh.. haan.. Acha tha "

Nik " acha.. Rahul kaisa tha "

Karan " kon rahul " he looked confused and others glared at him.

Papa raised his eyebrows" iss film ka Hero "

Karan looked here and there and teju looked down

Omi " kaise pata chalega.. U didn't even look at the screen for once, u were staring and romancing with her.. "

He blushed and teju shied more. 

Karan " aise.. Kuch.. Nahi hai "

Nik " haan haan..pata hai Hume.. Hero ka naam hi nahi pata aapko , toh kya aise nahi hai "

Karan " chup kar tu.. Come laddoo.. Let's go"

He pulled her and walked, she blushed, everyone laughed behind.

Papa  " yeh nahi sudhrega "

Mumma " aap bhi waise hi thi "
She flipped her hairs and walked front while omi and nik gave a teasing smile to papa who followed her silently wearing his shades. The day went smooth with them having their lunch outside. She slept in the car, he lifted her in his arms and she smiled in her sleep and snuggled to him. He dropped her on bed and after freshening up, he settled beside her, she immediately layed her head on his chest and  smiled in her sleep. 

Karan whispered " my laddoo " , he kissed the top of her head and slept hugging her. 

Teju woke up first and saw him sleeping like a Bby " my little " ,she kissed his head and came out, after changing her outfit, she moved outside, their parents were sipping their evening tea.

Teju " mumma.. Papa "

Papa " nind hogaye meri Doll "

She nodded and side hugged them.

Teju " Papa I m planning to cook for sunny,  chicken briyani banu? "

Papa " y r u tiring urself,  manoj will cook"

Teju " but I want to do for sunny papa pleasseee " she made her baby face melting both and they sighed.  She walked to kitchen and started preparing for dinner.

He woke up after sometime and frowned not finding her beside, he walked out and saw only their parents, he walked further to kitchen hearing her voice. He raised his eyebrow seeing madam talking to onion. 

Teju to onion " y u always make me cry. My sunny will ban you if he find out I cried bcoz of you.. ufff.. Tere bina khana bhi nahi banasakte hu.. "

She finished her cutting session and turned to pick a bowl and her eyes spotted her man who was glaring at her now. 

Karan " mohtarma yaha kya kar raheho "

Teju become excited " I m making chicken Briyani for you. U love it na "

Karan smiled at her baby face " y r u straining yourself laddoo "

Teju hugged him and looked at his face " I m not straining myself, this is my love for you and please don't tell me to stop doing this. I love doing things for you, I love cooking for you "

He sighed and nodded, he helped her in taking out the utensils and she cooked the briyani. He was having an eye on her and doing his work also in between. She plated the briyani for everyone and the dinner went with teasing and pulling each other legs.

........................................................................

Hiiii.. Thank you for your love and support. 
Share ur views on this chapter as well. 

Love

Santhiyasuresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 9.2K 57
Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot , arrogant, cold hearted,but caring , lo...
203K 24.8K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
39.7K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...
146K 16.8K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❤️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...