{ Han Jisung OneShots }

By kaiak69

I will do every ship w Jisung x skz!! NOT WOOJIN. I support Woojin and love all his work, if you don't pleas... More

Jilix «» Married
Jilix ~ ASMR
Skz x Jisung ; Breakup, baby
Pov: Han Jisung's Cameraroll (all x js)
Jeongsung ~ Dead lover
Jeongsung ~ My foxy
Jilix ~ Dream Boy
Chansung ~ Stay?
Minsung ~ True Love Story
Seungsung ~ In his arms
A/N Note..
Jeongsung ~ Mommy's Good Boy
Jeongsung ~ Hit me
Skz x Jisung ~ Mommy
Seungsung ~ Cheating
Quick Question!!
Fanfic Ideas I Want To Write
Chanlixsung ~ Ass
IMPORTANT QUESTION
*cough cough*
Skz x Jisung ~ Pregnant
Help me pick a ship again. + announcement
Skz x Jisung ~ Secret Relationship
Binsung ~ Heather
Skz x Jisung ~ Text
Skz x Jisung ~ Text pt2
Skz x Jisung ~ Rich Husbands
Jilix ~ New Teacher
Jilix ~ Merry Christmas, love
Chansung ~ Pregnant
Jilix ~ Them
Jilix ~ Everything hurts
Jilix ~ Falling For The Dork
Working On
Jeongsung ~ New Years
Jeongsung ~ New Years pt2
Jilix ~ Freckles
All Stories I Have On Drafts
Jilix ~ Best Friend's Mom
20K <3
Jeongsung ~ His Heart
Skz x Jisung ~ Home Late
Danceracha x Jisung ~ TASTE
Chansung ~ My Good Pup
NEW JILIX BOOK!!!
Skz x Jisung ~ His Babies
Hyunsung ~ His dad
Jilix ~ Mistakes
*evil laugh*
A/N again lol sorry
Jilix ~ True Rumors
I took a test lol, NSFW!!
Jilix ~ Jackson Wang's Party
yo
Seungsung ~ I Hate You
Minsung ~ Oh, my dear Sungie
Announcement lmao
Minsung ~ You.
Minchansung ~ Cotten Candy
Jilix ~ Pain
Skz x Jisung ~ Gay.
Solo Sungie ~ Play with Sungie!!
Jilix ~ Toxic But Addicting
Jilix ~ The pretty boy
ELLOOOO
Hyunsung ~ Pretty baby
I'M SORRY LMFAOABHSGSHAGGS
Jeongsung ~ Maknae
Hyuninsung ~ Hands
Chansung ~ My pup
Hyunlixsung ~ Lee and Hwang
Just a quick talk :)
Jeongsungho ~ Mama and papa
PLEASE HELP ME OMGG
Jeongsung ~ Safe place
Jilix ~ The Moon
Jilix ~ I'm so proud of you
Seungsung ~ Minnie
UMMM HELLO?
Chansung ~ Target
I'm so funny
Jilix ~ Argument
Jilix ~ Twink
Taking a break.
Wattpad girl n her friend again LMAO
Y'ALL I'M SO SORRY-
Back lmao
Jilix ~ Pisskink
They're dating.
Skz x Jisung ~ Girlfriends
Jilix ~ Blueberries in love
WHO R U HELPPP
UHHH WHAT.
Jeongsung ~ Fantasy
Jilix ~ Beautiful Memories
Explaining a few things.
JILIX ONESHOT
Uhm so..
Chansung ~ Target pt2
Chansung ~ Ghostface
Important ‼️
Merry Christmas
Face rev lolz
Chansung ~ Target pt3
Jilix ~ Beautiful Boy
Back + New Hair Color
EVERYONE QUICK
NEW BOOK - HAN CENTRIC
Minsung ~ Dead to Me
Flirting ≠ Love

Jilix ~ Bad boy's addiction

6.2K 101 52
By kaiak69

Ship; Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Slight smut, daddy kink, pussy eating, boypussy Jisung, femboy Jisung, mentions of blood

Felix is the hottest guy in JYP college, everyone either wants to be him or be with him. He always gets in trouble or in fights, he always talks back to teachers and people find all of that hot for some reason.
Though Felix's heart belongs to someone else, Han Jisung the kind and pretty boy that everyone wants to be friends with.
88888888888888888888888888888888888

"D- Daddy fuck~" Jisung moaned as Felix thrusted hard into him for the second time this day already. It was after lunch and before breakfast Felix had fucked Jisung too.

He just simply can't control himself around him.

"You feel so good baby" Felix moaned, cumming inside of Jisung's cunt. "Fuck.. You're so beautiful princess" Felix panted as Jisung started to squirt. Felix smirked and rubbed his clit harder causing him to squirt even more. "Ah!" Jisung held onto Felix's wrist, his legs shaking.

A while later

Felix was looking at his teacher, he had come late to class because he showered too long with Jisung and then cuddled him and didn't want to let go.

"Lee Felix sit down and shut your mouth!" Mrs. Park yelled. "You shut up bitch! You can sit down and shut your mouth! You're nothing but an old bitch anyway!" Felix yelled back. The whole class gasped. "Lee Felix get out of my classroom right now!" Mrs. Park's face was red with anger. "Whatever bitch" Felix rolled his eyes and walked out, walking to his boyfriend who was in the library.

"Felix oppa!" Wonyoung walked up to him. "Get the fuck away from me, I'm trying to get to my boyfriend so I can fuck him again" Felix said, rolling his eyes. "You can fuck me?~" Wonyoung winked. "Yeah I'd rather die" Felix scoffed and walked into the library, looking for Jisung.

He was looking uncomfortable as another male was talking to him, he was being close up to his face. Felix glared and walked up to the two.

"Hey baby" he smiled at Jisung before glaring at the other male who gulped. "Sup d- dude!"
The male stuttered. "Get the fuck away form Jisung" "yes sir" the male walked away quickly.

"Hey princess, wanna fuck?" Felix smirked. "Why aren't you in class Lee Felix?" Jisung asked sighing. "Well Lee Jisung, because Mrs. Park was being an old bitch like always!" Felix sat down beside Jisung. "Lixie you can't always call people bad names, that's bad, okay?" Jisung turned his chair to face Felix. "I know.. but they're annoying" Felix sighed.

"That's no reason for it and to answer your question, no I have to study, I will not have sex with you for the third time this day" Jisung looked deep into Felix's eyes. "Fine then I'll go jerk off alone in my dorm.. the door will be unlocked" Felix winked and stood up.

Jisung sighed and chuckled, going back to his work.

10 minutes later

Felix sat on his bed, jerking off like he said he'd do. His eyes we're closed and his head thrown back. He was imagining him fucking Jisung. A beautiful thought for him.

He didn't even hear the door open and before he knew it, a pair of lips we're attached to his tip. "Oh fuck~" Felix let out a shaky moan, he knew those lips all too well. He looked down and made eye contact with Jisung. "You're so fucking pretty Baby" Felix moaned.

A while later

The two laid on Felix's bed, Jisung sucking Felix off and Felix eating out Jisung.

Felix started to play with Jisung clit and Jisung moaned loudly, his legs began to shake as he gripped onto Felix's arm. "Oh fuck! D- daddy don't stop! Sh- shit!" Jisung's eyes crossed. "Oh my god! Yes yes yes!" Jisung cried out in pleasure as he started to squirt all over Felix. "Fuck princess" Felix scoffed as Jisung panted.

He turned around and kissed Felix before standing up. "I'm sorry.." he apologized. "For what?" Felix asked confused, sitting up. "I squirted all over you.." Jisung looked away embarrassed. "Baby I want you to always squirt all over me, I fucking love it!" Felix laughed. "What?—" Jisung got confused now. "It makes me know how good I'm making you feel, now let's go shower" Felix winked.

"I'm not going for a fourth round in the shower Lee!" Jisung yelled as Felix walked into the bathroom. "You're gonna be begging for me!" Felix yelled back.

A few weeks later

Felix was doing push ups with Jisung sitting on his back, looking at his phone. He had recorded a bit of the action but he just found it funny to sit on top of his boyfriends who's doing push ups.

"Aren't you getting tired?" Jisung asked. "No besides I do this instead of railing the shit out of you so be happy" Felix shook his head slightly.

Six guys ran into Felix's dorm and stopped when they saw the couple on the floor.

"Damn Felix you're strong" Minho said shocked. "Is that supposed to be an insult to me hyung?" Jisung asked, confused. "N- no! Absolutely not! I- it's just you've got a lot of muscle and you're a literal human and Felix is making push ups with you sitting on him!" Minho defended himself nervously.

"I was just joking!" Jisung giggled and got off of Felix. "No! Sit back down!" Felix whined. "Babe you've done enough push ups" Jisung sighed. "Yeah but I'm horny and now my friends are here so sit your thick ass down again" Felix said, him and his friends always share too much information to each other so they didn't care.

Jisung rolled his eyes and sat down on Felix's back again. "Actually let's go hip lifts and you can sit on my—" "No!! Absolutely not!" Jisung stood up again.

The next day

Jisung sighed as he saw a group of people standing around two who we're fighting. "FELIX! FELIX! FELIX!" Most of them yelled, everyone cheered for Felix.

Jisung sighed louder and more frustrating when he got confirmation that it was Felix who was fighting someone. Jisung quickly walked up to the fight.

"Lee Felix! Stop that!" Jisung yelled. Felix didn't hear Jisung at first. "LEE FELIX" Jisung yelled again, much louder. Felix looked at Jisung before stopping with the hitting. He had the other guy in his hand, he was gripping his shirt while punching his face that was bleeding so much, many times.

Felix let the guy go and dropped him. "Yeah walk away with your slutty little bitch boyfriend!" One of the guy's friends said when Felix and Jisung started to walk away. Felix stopped, his eyes twitched and his hands clenched. "What did you say about him?" Felix turned around. People knew that when someone talks shit about Jisung infront of Felix, they're not about to die, they're already dead.

"I said, walk away with your slutty little bitch boyfriend" Taehyung said again. "You fucking DICK!" Felix yelled, running up to Taehyung and smashing his head into the wall, blood splashing everywhere. "YOU NEVER FUCKING SPEAK ABOUT JISUNG LIKE THAT! YOU HEAR ME?!" Felix kept smashing his head onto the wall before smashing him onto the floor, stomping on his face until he became unconscious. "That's what I thought, bitch" Felix walked away with Jisung.

At Felix's dorm

"Lee Felix. What the fuck did you just do?!" Jisung yelled, locking the door. "I beat up a guy" Felix held his head low. "Yeah and you almost killed a guy too!" Jisung angrily looked at Felix. "Jisung he called you a slut and a bitch!" Felix looked at Jisung with teary eyes. "Baby why're you crying?" Jisung gasped and quickly hugged the taller. "I—" Felix broke down in Jisung's arms. "Shhh.. calm down sweetie" Jisung sat down on the bed with Felix. Jisung laid down and Felix laid on his chest, his arms wrapped around Jisung's waist. "Sweetheart what's wrong?" Jisung looked at the crying and pouting male.

"He- he said mean things a- about you!" Felix cried loudly. "Hey! Baby I'm alright! It's okay!" Jisung teared up at the sight of Felix. "No it's not okay! He deserve to die!" Felix looked into Jisung's eyes. "No Lixie, no one deserves death, I'm okay, alright? See! I'm okay!" Jisung kissed Felix's lips. "But Sungie I don't want anyo- one to say mean thi- things about you!" Felix cried even more and louder. "Lixie!" Jisung hugged Felix tightly. "Ahhh!" Felix cried. "Don't cry my angel, please don't cry" Jisung kissed Felix's lips again and this time Felix didn't want to break the kiss.

He hovered over Jisung as they kissed and pinned him to the bed. "Lix~" Jisung moaned as Felix kissed his neck. Felix pulled away and laid onto Jisung's chest again and kept crying a bit. "I love you baby" Felix sobbed. "I love you too sweetheart" Jisung kissed the top of Felix's head. "Really?" Felix looked into Jisung's eyes. "Really." Jisung nodded.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Is it like.. cute? Maybe?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 11.2K 42
[OMEGAVERSE!!] [UNEDITED] INCLUDES ALL STRAY KIDS SHIPS. Being with mates is filled with happiness and best moments but it doesn't come to us just l...
6.1K 38 9
Will mostly be Smut...eventually For entertainment purpose only you've read this you know what's it in please don't complain just kinda rolling wit...
363K 15.1K 58
Both Minho and Jisung had been single for a while. But that was about to change when their shared friend decided to introduce the two. Text & Normal...
15K 539 26
Honestly, didn't know where I was going with this story when I started it so it's kind of all over the place but I hope you enjoy<3. |Minsung| |Hyu...