DOM & Little Academy 1

Від monasabay0010

Part 1. This is part of the Tiggger saga. Before anyone knew about vampires and them taking over the word, th... Більше

1. What if?
2. Getting to know you
3. Learning
4. The end of the beginning
5. Memos
6. Waking up is hard to do
7. I liked it better when I was all alone
8. First time daddy troubles.
9. Stress to having a daddy
10. More then 1 friend?
11. A meeting
12. Rules?
13. First day of school
14. Morpheus
15. Play date
16. Recap and then some
17. The meeting
18. Fallout
19. Quarantine
20. Q & A
21. More questions then answers
22. Kitty and Cat
23. James
24. Tim and Tyler
25. Tiggger
26. Dragons
27. HELP
28. Punishments
29. A REAL Family
30. Tiggger's recap
31. Tiggger's gift
32. Girl problems
33. Love, Lost?
34. Mates.
35. Arrival
36. Mother's story
37. 1+1=22
38. A promise.
39. Wake up to a new brother/puppy
40. King Tiggger
42. Glenn
43. Ruby
44. New babies
45. Baby Glenn
46. Looking back?
47. Pieces part 1
48. Pieces part 2
49. Pieces part 3
50. Pieces part 4
51. For now

41. Michel

856 40 5
Від monasabay0010

2698 Words

Michels's POV

    Breakfast was the same as normal. Me and my Little Samantha went over and sat next to James. Ever since he arrived here me and Sam both saw something we wanted. She wanted him as a second daddy, where I wanted him in my bed. But then Tiggger got sick something changed in him. Don't get me wrong, I still wanted him. Possibly even more now. There was something about him that just screamed to me. A feeling that I have only felt when he was around. Big, strong, and oh so sexy. And that was before he changed. But lately, there has been more to him.

    Before he changed I was drawn to him. He was an equal. Someone that I could take care of and who could take care of me. But even back then, he didn't really feel like he would be a great daddy to my Little girl. So I held back. Sam, on the other hand, really liked him and wanted to be around him. She said that we were the same and that she thought we 3 would be a good match. So with her incurring me, I talked with him. And we hit it off quite nicely.

    I still wasn't sure if I wanted to invite him in to our lives. We were way to much alike. Both very dominant and I have seen couples fight and brake apart because of that. But after Tiggger got sick he changed. He became softer. Not quite so dominant about everything. Oh he would probably rip somebody's head off if they threatened me or my Little girl. But the rest of the time, he seemed more sweet, more cuddly. Like a big teddybear you knew that you were safe with, as long as you didn't get on his bad side.

    He finally told me and Sam what happened not that long ago when Tiggger got sick. He said that he went full Little and he didn't even know he had a Little side. But now he knew something had changed in him. He told us because he thought we might not like him anymore. Well to his surprise we both told him that we liked him even more. Sam liked him more because of him being more of the teddybear. I liked that too, but also because he felt more like a daddy. Not to me, but to Sam. He said that if we were to have a relationship that I needed to know more about his family. But that he could not tell me everything. I didn't push, I excepted that other people's secret are there's to tell. And that leads us back to today.

    Me and Sam go sit with James for breakfast like normal. Only this time he seemed a little happier then normal. Matter of fact, everyone in his family seemed happier. All except Tiggger. He seemed, well, like he was really thinking hard about something. Almost like he was constipated. Or really mad about something. With him you never could really tell. He has one of those faces I could never read. But then he looked right at me for a moment, and smiled. It was not a happy smile, more like an evil genius hatching a new plan to take over the world smile. And I couldn't do anything except to smile back at him.

    Then he looked at Sam and I got a little nervous. Then when his gaze landed on James and he got an even bigger grin on his face. I almost throw myself between the two wanting to protect James from Tiggger. But then he nodded to himself and looked up at his daddy Zake. He told Zake he needed the day off to do something and he needed me, James, and Sam to do it. And in less then 5 minutes Zake agreed. Tiggger didn't give Zake any real details of what he was planing to do today and I thought that was really odd. But when Zake told James he was in charge of Tiggger today he just said ok and finished eating. That's when James put his hand on top of mine and looked me right in the eyes. "Trust me when I say you can trust Tiggger." Then he smiled and said. "Today should be interesting." I nodded to him still unsure what was going on. But I trusted James, and there for, I would trust Tiggger.

    When everyone was done with breakfast the rest of Jame's family got up and left. Then Tiggger looked up at James and said. "We need to go see grandma. I'm going to need her permission to do what I need to do. And I think it will help you a lot." Then he looked at me and Sam and got a huge grin on his face. "Are you two all full? Today we are going to work a lot and I will really be counting on you two the most. I really hope you three can keep a secret."

    We got up and headed out. Grandma turned out to be the head mistress. I had heard Tiggger refer to his grandma before, but I didn't really know who it was until now. I had my suspicions, but now I knew. Me James and Sam all waited while Tiggger went in to talk to her. About 45 minutes later the secretaries intercom buzzed and I was told to go in. She told me to have a seat and I sat. Then she asked me if I was willing to take care of a baby for a week. Not a Little, but an actual baby. She said that the school would pay for everything but they needed someone to take care of a little boy that would be arriving tomorrow morning. I had no problem taking care of a baby. I even told her that Sam would really like helping out too.

    That's when I found out what we were going to be doing today. The head mistress wanted to set up a nursery and play area down in room 100 for the baby. She also said that we would be having other babies arriving tomorrow as well. And she wanted to make sure that they would have a place that the other Littles wouldn't get in the way. "These will be actual babies. Until they are more comfortable here, I don't want the other Doms or Littles to scare them. I know you and Sam won't treat this little boy like a doll to play with. And he will have to stay with you all week long. That includes going to classes with you. Do you think Sam will be ok having a little brother for a week?"

    I told her that Sam would love having the little guy around. And James could help if there are any problem. That's when I saw both her and Tiggger look at each other. "James won't be able to help you. I have something else that he will be taking care of all this next week. I don't think he will have the time. But if you have any problem at all, let me know. Nobody will be getting in trouble if they can't handle these babies. This will be all new to all of us." Then she changed the subject. "Now. I need you to help Tiggger here set up the room. This was his idea for the most part. But you are not to say a word about any of this to anyone. Not even to each other. Nobody is to know what that room is for or what you agreed to. Not even James or Sam. there will be an announcement made about it tonight after dinner. Until then I don't want the rumor mill to know anything about this." Then she turned to Tiggger.

    "When you are moving stuff around I suggest you keep everything in closed boxes even if that means you make more trips. Here is a list of places you can find what you need. Room 100 has not been used for a while so it will need a good cleaning first. I'm going to send some people down there to get everything out of there and cleaned up for you. That should give you time to look around and find everything you need. That room is about the same size as the Little's playroom. I think it should be big enough for the babies. There is also a dumb waiter that leads right to the kitchen. So things like bottles and other food stuffs will be easy to get there still warm. there's a full bathroom and kitchenette there but no stove or oven. So no way for the babies to get hurt that way. But you will still need to baby proof the room. I suggest putting mats on the floor and up the walls for most of that. Baby gates for the doors. But most of the room will be wide open. So maybe play pins and something to make it less big. Well you get the idea. Now go have fun with your project." And she waved us off.

    We got up and left her office. We grabbed Sam and James on our way out. I picked Sam up and James picked up Tiggger. "So where to first?" James asked and Tiggger said "Room 411 first. We get to find stuffed animals first. We will need 10 that are meant for boys and 10 that are meant for girls. That's why Sam is here. I will need her help looking for these." Then he looked at Sam. "Do you think you can find 10 stuffies that girls will like? I'm no good at that. I just like my black teddy bear." She of course said she could and we were off to find stuffed animals for the babies that nobody knew were coming.

    When we got to room 411 we ran into our first problem. All the stuffed animals were old. Like original Care Bears and Poppels old. I even found an old Strawberry Shortcake doll that even smelled like strawberries still. But then Tiggger said. "Don't worry about how old they are. Or how fragile they are ether. Just make sure they have no holes in them. I'll take care of the rest. They just need to be something a baby might want to cuddle up with. Like maybe a one year old baby like Rio's size. The Care Bears will be perfect for the boys. And there are 10 of them so that was easy. What do you have Sam?"

    She found Raggedy Ann and Andy. Strawberry Shortcake and some of her friends. She also found some of the original My Little Pony stuffies. But she also pulled out a blue monster that I couldn't remember ever seeing before. Two arms and two legs with little claws. Big white nose and a really big smile. He actually looked cute. Like he was trying to give you a hug. But he also looked like he would be the same size as a 1 year old baby. And I was worried that he might just scare a baby. But both Tiggger and Sam said he would be perfect. So the blue monster was added to the pile.

    When they were all piled up together Tiggger told us to back away to the door for a moment. James walked to the door without even thinking about it. Me and Sam were a little slower to fallow. Then Tiggger stood between us and the pile and growled at it for a second. I had no clue why he did what he did. But when he jumped at the pile and started throwing them at us. "There, now they won't get hurt anymore. We can wash them now. And after they are all clean, we can take them down to room 100 for the babies to play with."

    I was shocked at what Tiggger was saying. We were just told that we were not supposed to be talking about what we were doing, not even to each other. And here he was talking about it. I guess he caught the look I was giving him because a moment later he said. "I know grandma said that we should not talk about it. But we all need to know what's going on. So, James, Sam, here's the deal. We are making a nursery and play area for some babies that are coming tomorrow morning. But nobody can know about it. There are going to be maybe 10 or 20 of them and they will be staying here for about a week. Michel has already agreed to take care of one of the boys. Are you going to be ok with that Sam?"

    She got a big grin on her face and said. "Babies? I like babies. They so cute but sometimes they smell bad. But I know daddy will take good care of a baby. And I can help too." Then she looked up at me and said. "Good job daddy. We take good care of the baby. But you get to change the diapers." That made us all laugh a little.

    The rest of the day was finding everything the new nursery and play room would be needing. We did stop for lunch but went back to work right after. We did our best not to talk to anyone all day especially at lunch. We didn't want to give anything away.

    When we were all done James and Tigger went one way, and Samantha and I went to our rooms. We were all filthy and really tired after working all day. But I had an extra spring in my step knowing how much we had accomplished and why. After a much needed shower for Sam and I, we took a much needed nap.

    Dinner was quiet for us. We did go to the cafeteria to eat with the others like we normally did. Any time someone asked or brought up what we were doing all day we kept quiet. What interested me was James. Every time it was brought up he would blush for some reason. Was he embarrassed about making a nursery and playroom for the babies that were coming tomorrow? Or was it something else entirely? Ether way, we would find out tomorrow.

    After dinner was done we headed back to our rooms to get a good night's sleep. Sam was already really tired so we decided to go to bed early. As I was lying down and shutting off the lights for the night I received a message.

============================================

From; The head mistress's office
To; All students and teachers

    Tomorrow morning we will be offering a new class to those who wish to participate. This is not a mandatory class. This class will be offered to all students and teachers. Each class will last one week and all other classes will be put on hold while taking this class. There is a limited amount of space for this class as to not interfere with the rest of the school. This class will be called, "Knowing your Small Side". There will be a lot of homework with this class. So be prepared.

Requirements for this class are as follows.
All Littles must have permission from there Mommy, Daddy, Caregiver, or Head Mistress.
All students must have someone to take care of there Littles for no less then 1 week. And have permission from the Head Mistress.
All teachers must have someone to take care of there classes for no less then 1 week. And have permission from the Head Mistress.
Once you agree to take this class, you can not back out.

    Please read the attached meant for more information.

============================================

    Before I was able to read the attachment I received another message.

From; Head Mistress

    You and your whole family are required to be in room 100 at 06:30am tomorrow morning. There is no dress code. Pj's would be just fine. Have a nice sleep.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
Ace Від Antonia

Романтика

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...