His World | F.M

By Hobibbymama218

Neveah is back and better than ever. Her new chapter opens as she begins her final year in middle school. But... More

characters
chapter one: neveah meets grativity
chapter two: neveah meets gravity
chapter three: neveah meets gravity
chapter four: neveah meets the new world
chapter six: neveah meets the new world
chapter seven: neveah meets the secret of life
chapter eight: neveah meets the secret of life
chapter nine: neveah meets pluto
chapter ten: neveah meets pluto
chapter eleven: neveah meets pluto
chapter twelve: neveah meets squirrels
chapter thirteen: neveah meets squirrels
chapter fourteen: neveah meets squirrels
chapter fifteen: neveah meets rules
chapter sixteen: neveah meets rules
chapter seventeen: neveah meets the new teacher
chapter eighteen: neveah meets the new teacher
chapter nineteen: neveah meets the new teacher
chapter twenty: neveah meets yearbook
chapter twenty-one: neveah meets yearbook
chapter twenty-two: neveah meets semi-formal
chapter twenty-three: neveah meets creativity
chapter twenty-four: neveah meets creativity
chapter twenty-five: neveah meets farkle
chapter twenty-six: neveah meets farkle
chapter twenty-seven: neveah meets farkle
chapter twenty-eight: neveah meets rileytown
chapter twenty-nine: neveah meets rileytown
chapter thirty: neveah meets rah rah
chapter thirty-one: neveah meets rah rah
chapter thirty-two: neveah meets texas pt. 1
chapter thirty-three: neveah meets texas pt. 2
chapter thirty-four: neveah meets the forgiveness project
chapter thirty-five: neveah meets the forgiveness project
chapter thirty-six: neveah meets the forgiveness project
chapter thirty-seven: neveah meets belief
chapter thirty-eight: neveah meets belief

chapter five: neveah meets the new world

1K 57 3
By Hobibbymama218

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

The weekend was over and incomes the new week.

Neveah and Eva's sleepover turned into comforting Jake when she walked into his room to surprise him with Eva and ends up seeing her brother cuddling his stuffed animal crying.

Carmen was already in bed so she didn't really hear anything but the next morning she felt the atmosphere within her kids and their friend's body movements and faces the next morning and asked if anything was okay.

Of course, Jake lied not ready to tell or worry her and Carmen reluctantly let it slide.

Eva and Jake left to school early as their dance coach needed Jake for something and Eva volunteered to tag along with him while Neveah went to gather Riley and Maya.

When Neveah made it to Riley's house she felt the awkward tension between the two who was sitting by the bay window.

Now, the three sat in silence waiting for one to speak up, Neveah kept looking between the two girls who would occasionally sneak glances before looking away.

Finally having enough, Neveah snaps. "What the fuck happened over the weekend?" Riley and Maya jumps slightly from the silence being broken before Maya sighs and turns to Riley.

"How long are we avoiding this?"

"Avoiding what?" Neveah asks but she had a hunch.

Maya bites her lip and glances at Neveah. "Riley and I kissed and now she's avoiding it."

Neveah's eyes widens but she wasn't shocked from the words but more at the fact that Maya finally had the balls to do it. "Huh."

"I'm not avoiding anything. Just life moving on beyond that thing happened between us. I know what it was, you know what it was. Maya, other things are happening. Life got over it. Why can't you?" Riley gives Maya a pleading look.

"Riley-" Neveah starts.

"Life isn't over it. Haven't you noticed everything stopped? Nothing is happening." Maya glares at her, hurt that she's brushing off her feelings so easily.

"Everything's happening!" Riley throws her hands up out of frustration.

"Riley, unless you guys talk about it, nothing's ever happening again." Neveah speaks up in a soft tone.

Riley sends her a glare. "Oh, that's the talk of a kook."

Neveah throws her hands up before sighing and leaning against the window as they fell back into silence.

"Ladies." Farkle pops up out the window.

"Yay!" Riley sighs in relief from the boy.

"My queen." Neveah leans over and pecks his cheek causing his cheeks to light up in flames. "Well, that's settled then." Neveah giggles at her boyfriend.

"I told you we were heading to school soon, my love. You didn't have to come." Neveah tells him.

"Yeah, are you here for a reason, Farkle?" Maya asks in slight annoyance for the interruption. Neveah gives her a warning look.

"I know but I got excited to tell you at school." He ignores Maya and focuses on Neveah. "I've got two tickets to a concert for us and was wondering if you're up to come with me." He blushes.

Neveah grins at him. "Of course, babe. It'll be another date." She runs her hand through his soft hair.

"You see, that right there is a very original situation. There will be many twists and turns that no one will see coming." Riley points at the two couple, not realizing Neveah leaning over to whisper something in Farkle's ear.

Farkle's eyes widens then gives his girlfriend a pleading look who gives him a pleading one causing him to sigh and give in. Neveah sneakily pecks his lips out of gratitude causing him to blush again.

"I change my mind, Riley. I'm taking you." Farkle speaks up, Maya and Riley snap their heads to look at the boy who left before they could say something while Neveah crosses her arms with a smirk.

"I did not see that coming." Riley admits and glances at Neveah who shrugs her shoulders.

"Okay, so can you tell me how this kiss even happened?" Neveah asks and turns to Maya who was willing to talk about it.

Maya sighs. "We were talking about things and I got frustrated with Riley. So, I grab her face and we both started leaning in and-"

"Riley!" Cory bursts into the room with Topanga, interrupting the blonde bringing joy to the brunette girl.

"Yay! Did I do something? Am I grounded? Do they have to leave? You two have to leave." Riley gives her best friends a fake apologetic look.

"No, we're glad the three of you are here. We need you to babysit Auggie." Topanga smiles and looks at her God-child. "Hi, baby."

"Hi, God-mommy." Neveah smiles.

"They need us to babysit Auggie." Riley says, excitedly.

Maya rolls her eyes, "Been there done that."

"Things could happen twice."

"Unless it's an emergency, we don't want to hear from you." Topanga adds.

"What could happen? I'll tell ya. We'll put too much soap in the washing machine, and then we'll find a puppy and say, "can we keep him?" And then their owner will show up. It will be this hot person that Maya will totally like." Maya and Neveah roll their eyes. "But then they will move away because Maya can never be happy."

"Riley." Neveah gives her a look when she saw Maya's face.

"You see, we have a lot going on today." Riley turns to Maya with a slight smile.

"Tomorrow." Cory corrects, Riley snaps her head at her father.

"Huh?"

Topanga gives her daughter a weird look from her unusual behavior. "Yeah, we need you to babysit tomorrow."

"Today we got nothing." Cory shrugs before he and Topanga walks out.

"Continue." Neveah motions to Maya.

"So, I grab her face and we both started leaning in and-"

"Help me!" Auggie interrupts and runs over to Neveah but Riley grabs him and places him on her lap.

"Yay! Auggie, do you have any problems that I can help you with?" Riley asks with desperation.

"Well, I made a new friend at school. What if mom doesn't like him? What if she picks him up and puts him in the hallway? Like, Ava! What if no one is ever good enough for mommy's little boy?" Auggie pouts causing Neveah to awe and place her hand on her chest.

"Oh, Augs." She says.

"This is a thing." Riley looks at Maya who crosses her arms, tired of being interrupted.

"Not a whole thing. We check back on this twice tops." Maya shakes her head.

"I would be involved in it."

"Completely your mother's thing." Maya deadpans, purposely leaving out Neveah as she needed the girl there to crack Riley.

Riley's smile falls from her face and looks down at her little brother. "Yeah, scram."

Auggie slides off her lap and walks out the room. "Mommmmmm!"

Riley looks at the wall in front of her along with Neveah and Maya. "So that's everybody we know, huh?"

Neveah shrugs her shoulders. "Not quite, you got two more friends but they're not really the problems that you should get involved in." She pauses in mocked thought. "Wait, there's actually one more friend that has a problem you could get involved in." Riley pinches her brows in confusion.

"I do? Who?" Neveah raises her hand causing Riley to smile brightly and hook her arm with hers. "Oh, yeah. The momma of the group, the one who rarely have problems. What can I help you with?"

Neveah gives her a smile. "Yeah. See my problem is that I have a best friend who refuses to open up and face the reality because she thinks that it could unbalance everything else in her life, and I don't know what to do." She gives her a pout. "Can you help me, please?"

Riley loosens her grip on Neveah's arms and places her hands on her lap before turning to Maya who was already looking at her. "We kissed."

Maya gives her a look but then it turns into a sad smile. "You don't say?"

Riley looks between Maya and Neveah as tears starts forming in her eyes. "What happens now?"

Neveah sighs and leans Riley's head on her shoulder and looks over at Maya to grab her hand and place it in Riley's lap as they sat in silence letting the brunette process her feelings.

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah sits in her usual sit in class as they listen to Cory lecture. Jake, Riley, Lucas, and Maya's heads were glued down into their notebook 'taking' notes while Neveah, Eva, and Farkle glances between them and Cory.

"The new world. People who lived their whole lives in a certain place, travel to a new land of new feelings and new opportunities. Having no idea how to behave in this new society." Cory lectures in front of the class, Riley, Maya, Jake, and Lucas snaps their heads up at the curly-haired man.

Riley snaps her head at Maya with an accusing face. "Maya, what did you tell him?"

"Nothing, I am also uncomfortable."

Jake glares at Lucas and looks back down at his notebook while Lucas gives him a sad look.

Neveah leans back into her seat with a sigh as Farkle leans over to his girlfriend. "Wait, Mr. Matthews doesn't know that Riley and Maya kissed?"

"Nope." Neveah pops the 'p' as Eva looks confused from the new information.

"So, everything he says is making them uncomfortable?"

"Uh-huh." Neveah nods her head and looks back at Jake and Lucas who weren't listening. "And those two are also getting the affects since it kind of relates to them."

Farkle nods his head in understanding before smirking and turns to Eva and Neveah who weren't affected. "Shall we take advantage of this?"

The two girls smirk as Neveah pats his cheek lightly. "I am totally, rubbing off on you, babe. Of course, we are." Farkle chuckles and leans completely into his seat.

"Yes you are. I'll begin." He stands up. placing his hands on his desk. "So, Mr. Matthews, tell me, after you've had the courage to close your eyes and take the face of the new would in your trembling hand..." Riley and Maya snaps their heads at the turtleneck boy along with Jake and Lucas while Neveah and Eva held their laughs from amusement.

"What are trying to say, Farkle?" Cory furrows his brows in confusion.

"Are you supposed to be a couple next? Or what?"

"Huh!" Cory exclaims.

"What!" Maya and Riley snap their heads towards Farkle.

"Oh, you don't understand my question? Perhaps my beautiful queen, and blonde friend, Neveah Alexis and Eva Allard could help me out!" He points to the two girls who smile and wave their hands.

"Alexis." A random student, named Sarah leans over with a smile.

Neveah held her hand out at her with a frown. "Not too much, girly." Before turning to her boyfriend as she didn't like anyone who wasn't close knowing her middle name.

"Farkle."

"It came out, it just came out, it came out." He freaks out with his hands raised defensively before sitting back down.

"I seriously be forgetting that your middle name is Alexis." Lucas brings up causing Maya to giggle.

"Yeah."

Neveah raises a brow. "Oh, you two really wanna play with me." She looks between them and looks at Maya first. "Cause you really don't wanna mess with me right now, Penelope." Maya's smile drops as she glares at her.

Lucas snorts. "Penelope."

"Shut up, Tristian you can't talk either." Neveah comes after him causing him to stop laughing and sits back into his seat, bringing satisfaction to the girl. "Eva, you go first."

Eva smirks and looks at her friends she's gotten closer over these past few months. "Mr. Matthews, I think what Farkle is trying to say. Is, once you've kissed-" Riley hiccups while Maya cringes in her seat. "The shores, of this new world. I bet your friends from the old world want to hear about how the new world is. And if you don't tell them...well that's just selfish." She playfully pouts, crossing her legs. Cory furrows his brows again in confusion and looks at his God-child for clarification.

"What I think, Ms. Allard is trying to say is that after... experiencing the breath of the new world." Riley yelps again while Maya cringes more in her seat. "Wouldn't you want your own friends to know? Especially if there's one who's excited to learn about the new world? Because if not, then they'll be hurt once realizing that the new world is different than the old one?" Lucas this time cringes in his seat and glances at Jake who was staring at his sister, catching on to what she was hinting at.

Cory blinks at his other daughter still confused. "What are you trying to say, Neveah?"

Neveah sighs out of aggravation. "Are you supposed to be a couple next? And shouldn't they tell their friends? Or what?"

"Alright, w-w-what's going on here, guys?" Cory asks, walking around his desk to look at his daughters and their friends.

"Nothing!" Riley bursts, "Can we just please for once, read from the book?" Riley grabs her book and opens it. "The boy and the girl had no idea of the changes they would soon be facing. Everything was different, including their own bodies. What the?"

Neveah giggles at her God-sister and points. "You're reading your health book." Riley slams the book closed and moves it to the side with a shocked face.

Farkle raises his finger. "Word of wording page 73. I don't understand. It makes no sense. It looks impossible." Farkle states with a scared face, Neveah laughs at her boyfriend.

"Riley, Neveah, what is going on here?" Cory asks.

"Farkle, finally kissed me!" Neveah blurts out causing all of her friends and brother's eyes to widen.

Cory looks at her then Farkle in shock who looked nervous. "You did?"

Farkle hesitantly nods his head. "I-I did."

"On the cheek though...it was nothing serious." Neveah adds to ease the glare from Cory.

He knew that the boy was nervous for initiating things when it came to Neveah and didn't know about their first kiss, so Neveah didn't want him to get protective in front of his students during school.

Cory looks a little relieved from the second lie and turns to Riley and Maya. "Okay, and where were you two when all the cheek kissing was going on?" Neveah covers her face as it heats from embarrassment.

"Nowhere with no one, doing nothing with nobody." Riley panics, staring ahead at the door.

"I-I was at home...in ma bed." Maya mutters, trying not to look suspicious.

Cory glances at Lucas and Jake who were avoiding his stare down. Jake sighs and raises his hand.

"Can I be excused?" He looks at his father's best friend who was staring at him with slight worry.

Reluctantly Cory nods his head as Jake leaves the room, Lucas raises his hand to go after him and Cory again nods. Neveah stares at her brother and best friend then turns to Farkle and Eva before looking at Maya and Riley who were still avoiding eye contact.

"Auggie, now." Riley says after the two boys left.

Neveah shakes her head with a sigh. "I don't see where else we could go."

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Jake was sitting by the stairs glancing down at his lap while Farkle and Lucas walks over to him.

"Can we talk?" Lucas makes himself know, looking down at his boyfriend.

"What else is there to talk about? Everyone thinks that you and Riley are a thing." Jake mutters still looking down. Farkle frowns.

"Nobody thinks that Lucas and Riley are a couple." Farkle says.

A bunch of boys from their class walks over to them. "Hey, Lucas so did you and Riley kiss? Are you guys a couple now?" A boy asks.

Farkle sucks in a breath. "I spoke too soon." Lucas gives him a look and turns to the boy.

"No, we didn't kiss and we're not a couple. Where did you guys get the idea?"

"That's what they were hinting at class, wasn't it?" Another boy asks with a smirk. "Come on you don't have to deny it."

"We're not a couple." Lucas says again in aggravation as he glances at Jake who was quiet the entire time.

Meanwhile over by the lockers.

"So, you and Lucas kissed. Tell us about it." Darby says with excitement.

"Lucas and I didn't kiss. And even if we did, I don't kiss and tell." Riley tells the blonde, closing her locker. Neveah stands next to Maya who was unusually quiet with her hands in her pocket.

"Oh, come on we know that Neveah and Farkle were covering up for you two. Now, give us the dets." Sarah pushes causing Neveah to take a step forward.

"Imma need you to back down girly, if my best friend said that she didn't kiss Lucas, she didn't kiss him. Don't you all have something better to do?"

Sarah rolls her eyes. "If she kissed Lucas she can just say it. We want to know if you guys are going to finally start dating."

"Yeah, you two would honestly be a cute couple. Just like me and Yogi. Yogi!" Darby calls for her boyfriend, the short boy pops up out of nowhere and jumps into her arms as the blonde girl carries him away.

Neveah, Maya, and Riley gives a weirded out look. "I never understood them as a couple." Maya finally speaks, Neveah hums in agreement.

Back at the stairs.

"Lucas, ignore them. What I really wanna know is about the other situation." Farkle whispers to the Texan boy who gives him a confused look. "Are you ever gonna tell her about...ya know." He lowers his hand to point between Lucas and Jake.

Jake scoffs lightly and shakes his head. "I don't think we're ever going to get to that point. More than ever now, since he's clearly shipped with Riley."

"Jake." Lucas looks at him with a pointed look.

"So, are you gonna tell us about you and Riley?" The boy from earlier asks again.

Lucas shoots him a glare. "Dude, chill out with that. Riley and I are nothing but friends."

"Everyone in eighth grade knows that you two have liked each other since the beginning of last year. And now there's a supposed kiss. Shouldn't that be a key to get together?"

"Though you have a point, my friend has clearly stated that him and Riley are just friends." Farkle defends, "If you want to have something to talk about, Neveah and I weren't lying about that kiss. After kissing her the first time I was hesitant to give this to her." He whips out a black velvet and opens it to reveal the expensive diamond ring.

Lucas and Jake's eyes widen with shock as Lucas takes it from the boy. "Oh my God, Farkle. How much was that?"

"Seventy-eight thousand dollars but I got it for free." He shrugs.

Jake gives him a disbelief look. "How?" He knew that Farkle was head over heels for his sister and that they were endgame but getting her an engagement ring in eighth grade? They barely even knew about being financially stable let alone too young to buy a house.

"Because that's the ring my mom keeps throwing at my father." Farkle beams. "I couldn't give this to her a few months back, since my mom surprisingly kept it on her finger these past few months. But recently she threw it at him this morning and I grabbed it. She usually wants it back by Thursday so I gotta work fast." He nods his head and takes the box back. 

Back at the lockers.

"So, what are ya?" Sarah presses.

"I-I don't know what Lucas and I are. We haven't talked about it in a while." Riley admits, glancing over at Maya who was picking at her nails to distract herself.

"Well, you two did apparently kiss." Another girl comments.

"Yeah, apparently but it wasn't. God you're all hung up about something that isn't even confirmed!" Neveah throws her hands up. "Stop peer pressuring her to tell you guys something just to satisfy your eager souls."

The girls all glance at each other and rushes over to Riley to pull her over to Lucas. Lucas looks up at Riley who was baffled like him, Jake gets up and stands next to his sister.

"Tell us if you're finally together or not." Sarah demands as the boy and girl group whoops in agreement, while Neveah was pulling her hair up in a tight ponytail.

"Nah, cause this girl got me all the way fucked up." Neveah tells her brother and boyfriend who was holding her back from attacking the girl.

"Would you guys stop trying to pressure us about being together? We're clearly not comfortable." Lucas looks at both groups.

"We just want to know if Rucas is officially a thing or not." Darby shrugs her shoulders. "You two would be an adorable couple like Yogi and I- well no we're a weird couple but you two would be adorable!" She gushes.

Lucas sighs as the groups leans in with anticipation. "Well..." A boy starts.

"Well..." Sarah adds.

Jake looks at Lucas who was already staring at him, waiting for an answer.

"I'm sorry, I can't." Jake softly tells his sister and let's go of her to walk away when Lucas couldn't answer. Maya looks at the boy with sympathy as he just confirmed her accusation and went after him.

Riley and Lucas watch them walk away before turning to each other. "We're not a couple." Riley speaks up and turns to the group. "I'm sorry that you're not hearing what you want to hear. But we're not." She softly speaks before walking away.

Neveah leans against Farkle's front as he wraps his arms around her waist knowing that she was tired from fighting against him. She looks at Lucas who also walked away probably after Riley or Jake as the group of boys and girls slowly disperses in disappointment.

"Bubs?" Neveah speaks up as Farkle lays his head on her shoulder and hums. "Why are we moving backwards?"

Farkle sighs. "Because our friends are kind of idiots."

Neveah giggles. "You're right about that."

Farkle chuckles before remembering something. "Oh, I have something for you." He turns her around and went to kneel down.

"What are you doing?" Neveah panics slightly when she spots the object in his hands.

Farkle opens the velvet box. "Will you marry me?"

"Farkle-"

"I know that we won't get married til later, later on but I want you to know that you, Neveah Alexis Davidson is the only woman I will forever see standing by my side. You're the only girl for me. So, just think of this as a practice run for the future." Farkle tells her with a sheepish smile.

Neveah giggles at the corny boy and nods her head. "Well, then Farkle Shamus Minkus, I will marry you...in the future." Farkle beams and gets off his knee while closing the box to pull her into a kiss.

Neveah giggles into the kiss and pulls away. "Where did you even get the ring from?"

Farkle sheepishly smiles. "My mom. She kind of threw it at my father this morning. I had to work fast before she wants it back Thursday."

Neveah throws her head back with laughter before leaning back to place her hands on his face to plant another kiss on his lips. "You're so cute, babe." Farkle blushes as he squeezes her hips.

"Only for you, my queen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 62 13
With stress at home and a troubled past, Lucas Friar becomes the biggest player in his school that no one can satisfy. In the last weeks of school, a...
5.2K 174 22
A few years after highschool, the group has long gone their separate ways. Riley takes on the task of reuniting them. With the unsuspecting return o...
1.9K 104 26
The group of teens are in high school now. New love starts to assemble, drama starts, and bestfriend over Boyfriend?
37.8K 497 19
Maddie Johnson moves to New York with her 2 younger sisters and her mom. Maddie isn't a picture perfect 15 year old she comes to New York with some p...