๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+

BแปŸi sultrylover

โ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ.โž โ™ค ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ | ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐›๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐จ๐›๐ž๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐›๐ž๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ, ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 

9.1K 90 65
BแปŸi sultrylover

𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐈 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐊𝐎𝐕

"Never knew the princess could carry such a venomous tongue." Dimitri greets me as I make my way into my headquarters. The confrontation from Adrianna ended in her leaving after my comment. She's easily flustered and I think I love it.

No one can deny how attractive Adrianna is. Her full lips, black and utterly long eyelashes. She's the definition of beautiful but that didn't mean I didn't hate her. I couldn't afford feeling something towards her other than lust, and from her body language and her actions, she felt the exact same.

"Surprised you didn't leave with a stab wound again." He mumbles and I narrow my eyes at him, he was my assistant and probably my only friend but that wouldn't make me hesitate on killing him.

"Any luck for the plan?" I take the seat next to him, but I don't forget to readjust my cock in my sweats that's making my life a living hell. I couldn't help it, the way she was riled up and so adamant on letting it out on me was enough to make me as hard as a brick. And as a result, I have to walk around with a hard-on like a raging horny teenager.

"We haven't got enough information on her yet, boss. I'm thinking of hacking into their whole security system. If I'm able to gain access, I could probably look into years worth of security camera footage. However, I don't know if that's too risky or not." He says all this whilst showing me the current information he was able to gain, which was very little. She held secrets, and a whole bunch of them which just made everything more difficult for us. Specifically me, just because she knew how to hide it all.

"Dimitri, you have the best firewall in North America. It's never too risky, especially for you. I chose you for a reason, just don't do any stupid shit that I wouldn't do." I pat him on his shoulder and stand, leaving him to it.

But of course I couldn't leave without him saying a stupid comment. "You do a lot of stupid shit." He snorts, and I roll my eyes in response. I do it for a fucking reason.

As I finish tattooing one of my clients, Dimitri rushes in, eyes as wide as fucking shit. Seemingly panicked. "Boss, mne udalos' vzlomat' yego." My ears prick up like a god damn dog, and I swiftly finish wrapping the arm of Elena. (translation- Russian. "Boss, I've managed to hack it.")

As soon as Elena leaves, without packing up, I follow Dimitri into the headquarters and avert my gaze to his computer. Live images of their whole mansion is displayed on the monitor, and all I can do is smirk. And right now, I could see the princess talking to her father. And another man.

This game just started, princess.

𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐙

Whole heartedly, I fucking do not want to be here. Talking about marriage makes me gag, but the thought of an arranged marriage? Even fucking worse. It's almost like I'm selling my whole body away to a man that I hate.

The thought of staying with one person your whole life, waking up next to them, them seeing your most vulnerable moments. I hate it. I despise everything about that. But marrying Lorenzo out of all people makes me want to grab my pistol and shoot myself in the head.

And I am not bluffing.

"Adrianna, it's a pleasure." Lorenzo sinks down to his knees and grabs my hand, pecking my knuckles. Absolutely fucking not. I snatch my hand away and throw him a look that directly tells him don't fucking touch me. As much as I love men who get down on their knees, right now I loathe the sight of it.

"It'll be even more of a pleasure to shove your dick in my car door. Step away from me Lorenzo." I snarl at him, and he gets the hint yet still doesn't drop the smug look off his face. This man looks uglier than any deceased body I've encountered.

"Adrianna, ser buena." My papá mumbles in my ear, to which I just step the fuck away from him too. This whole situation is occurring without my consent, and as much as I would love to kill the 25 year old man, I couldn't. It'd draw too much attention. (translation - Spanish. "Be nice.")

"Now Anna, we wouldn't like you to kill any more of my men would we?" Lorenzo probably believes I'm giving his bodyguard such an awful luck, when in reality he's just a deluded fucker and is extremely oblivious to what's going on right in front of him. "I won't kill just any of your men, idiota, I'd kill you." Surprise shines bright on his face and I see his feet step backwards. What a pussy, he can't even handle an 18 year old.

"Adrianna, hablo en serio. Compórtate." My father grabs my right wrist and I swiftly snatch it away. It's almost like he burns me whenever he even lays a finger on my skin. (translation - Spanish. "I'm being serious. Behave.")

I gave papá and scoff at him. I'm his daughter yet he's so willing to send me off to marry an Italian with no reason. It won't do us any good, all it will do is make us a laughing stock to everyone in New York. The girl who apparently killed now two Italians marries the capo? This isn't a fairytale fucking hell.

Before Lorenzo has the chance to open his fat mouth and speak, Andrés rushes into the hallway with the head of security following. Something is urgent. "Adrianna, te necesitamos." My brother grabs my bicep, and in any other circumstance I would make sure his hand would be cut off, but right now I can sense there's something wrong. (translation - Spanish. "We need you.")

I'm led to the security room and just the view of the monitors send me into a frenzy. "What the fuck happened?" I snap my head to Carlos and he looks frightened for his life. What the fuck is happening?

Just before I believed nothing worse could happen, the sirens begin to deafen my ears. Someone has either broken in physically, or hacked into the system. And considering how the monitors are turned off, it's the latter.

My blood boils, and I swiftly grab my pistol from my band and aim it at Carlos. If he can't do his fucking job properly, he deserves to fucking die.

"You best fess up now, boy. Or else your wife will become a widow." I cock my head at him and immediately his face portrays a sense of fright.

"Adrianna, I didn't do anything. Someone hacked into the system, it isn't my fault." His body shakes and he's trying his best to get himself out of this mess and it sure as fuck isn't working. He sounds like a teenager who just got in trouble with his teacher.

"Stop fucking whining and talk to me properly without acting like a bitch boy."

He gulps, and lowers his hands down to his sides. My brother makes a stance next to me and I appreciate him being on my side and not trying to defend the bastard stood opposite us.

"You're meant to be the head of my security. Yes?" He hesitatingly nods. "So you should know to protect everything my family has. Correct?" I tilt my head and narrow my eyes, my grasp on the gun tightens. He nods once again.

I hum "Good, so there's no excuse." And I shoot him. Square in the head. His lifeless body falls to the ground with a loud thump and my ears ring from the sound of the bullet that was just fired.

Suddenly, men surround the entrance of the room I'm in and they look at me dumbfounded. They know what I've fucking done and now they're just standing there, lost for words. "Don't stand there like clueless dickheads, clean this up. Now." I leave the room and immediately the men get to work, dragging the dead body out of the room.

"The floors of my house best be fucking spotless or you will end up with the same fate as Carlos." I yell, and they all one again scurry to clean the bloody floors.

If professionals didn't know how to do their fucking job, I may as well do it myself.

"Lorenzo, if you don't fucking move you will not be the don of your pathetic mob anymore." I glare at him, not wanting to be in his presence. Don't get me wrong, he can pass as a somewhat attractive male. He's blonde, blue eyed. Typical golden retriever male, but his personality and everything about him made me wish I was marrying a dog rather than him.

However, I'm clearly still pissed off about the hacking and I needed to find out who the fuck managed to hack our surveillance system successfully. And this meant more than talking wedding plans with an Italian.

"But we need to talk Tesoro." I'm taken back by the nickname he just gave me and I swear I feel bile rise up my throat. It's bad enough that I have a Russian calling me angel.

"We will talk another day. Now do me a favour and fuck off. If not, my men will gladly escort you out and you'll most likely leave without a leg." I take a seat at my desk and keep eye contact with him. If he doesn't budge he'll suffer the same fate as everyone else who pissed me the fuck off.

He definitely won't be prancing around the streets alive like Nikolai.

After what feels like years, Lorenzo compromises and nods at me. His slim body turns around, reaching for the handle. But of course, nothing can be left in peace as as soon as he turns to go, my brother appears.

And manages to slam the door open right in Lorenzo's face. Possible breaking his nose in the process.

I attempt my hardest to hold back the laughter creeping it's way up my throat. My brother's mouth is agape and Lorenzo is clutching onto his nose, spitting out Italian curses. This shit doesn't occur everyday so I'm going to make the most of it, so I laugh.

And that allows me to receive the look of a lifetime from my brother, who looks like he's about to piss himself alongside me.

"This shit isn't funny, what the fuck man?" Lorenzo sounds choked up, presumably from the blood dribbling down his nose and filling up his mouth. If he fucking ruins my carpet, his nose won't be the only thing broken.

"Shove a few tampons in there, you'll be fine. Now my sister said leave so I suggest you go cry somewhere else." Andrés waves him off and I sit there against my desk, amused. You can't blame a girl.

Once the Italian makes his way out of my office, undoubtedly dripping nose down my carpet, my brother shuts the door and makes his way to sit in the seat directly opposite me.

"Any reason you're here? Other than to break another person's nose?" I raise a singular eyebrow, resting an elbow on the desk. My brother pops a smile and leans back, making himself comfortable.

This is strange. My brother and I have never gotten along before and now all of a sudden we can sit in the same room without wishing to tear each other's tongues out. However, I don't dislike it. It feels nice to actually have someone on your side for once in this fucked up family.

"I have an idea, but I need papá to approve." I grow intrigued, everyone knew in this family that I held more power than papá, yet they didn't treat me as such. It was idiotic, however of course papá made them believe I wasn't truly the one in charge.

And I can't wait for the day I show him how truly wrong he is.

I really need to make myself a schedule, because right now I'm just posting whenever I feel like it.

I truly underestimated how hard chapters are to write and plan.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, next one will be up this weekend most likely or even before x

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

17.5K 377 15
๐ŸŒน Elaya O'Donnell's fascinating life story began in the shadowy alleys of London. Shrouded in an aura of the unknown, Elaya was drawn into a world w...
Dangerous beginnings BแปŸi authorscenes

Bรญ แบฉn / Thriller

165K 4.6K 63
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...
3M 83.1K 30
Her Volkovs Series Book One Belle is an innocent and kindhearted 26-year-old virgin who came from a small country once ruled by her overbearing dicta...
396K 9.6K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...