Dramatic Love

Oleh BillioBerry

It was a seemingly normal school life for Sarah. She had good friends, decent grades... and a crush. Duh. How... Lebih Banyak

02} A Little too Close. (Or just being clumsy!)
03} I Just Got a Brand New Job, E-I-E-I-O~
04} A Little Change of Plans...
05} Party, Partice, Partay
06} Advice
07} I Don't Like This Brand New Job, E-I-E-I-Ugh.
08} A Friendly Confession
09} Petty Rehearsals
10} Argument
11} Midnight Scores
12} Cooking Mania
13} Detectives for a Day
14} Visits and Gifts
15} Enchanted Night
16} Unexpected Encounter
17} Lovesick
18} A Hidden Love Story
19} Invitations
20} Disputes
21} Desolate
22} Pool Craze I
23} Pool Craze II
24} Comfy Bed
25} Imperceptibly

01} Great (?) News!

133 6 18
Oleh BillioBerry

RING RING! Heh, that's right. It's another wonderful school day for students of Hights Junior High. Hallways of chatter, teachers fly by, it's just hectic.

Now obviously, as narrator, I have to follow this painfully written script and find a student you'll probably be interested in. Hmm, let's see, there's Noah Shavanshi, urm, nevermind, he's in the corner picking his nose. How about Daisy's Mcdonald, oof, too sweet and tidy, yet so scared of the social life, way too quiet.

Oh! Here, Sarah Masock. (Don't question the last name, instead, admire it.) Just like every other day here, she gets her belongings for her next class. Textbook, check, pencil case, check, binder, also check. Her sweet inside voice giving her the reminders of everything she'll need for class.

Sarah is unique, in a normal way, I guess. (I said unique to make her sound special, guess she isn't now that I mentioned it.) Just your typical 14 year-old, plus her majestic black braids, she's a friendly, yet confident person, if I say so myself! Let's just say that Sarah is literally that one person in school that almost no one can hate. (That's just how awesome she is!)

"Hey Sarah!!" Shouts her best friend, Bella. Her yellow strands of hair flowing back and fourth as she runs to her bestie.

"Oh, hey Bella." Replies Sarah, closing her locker as she takes the final garments needed for class out.

"Goodness, I had quite the crazy morning, like always." Bella pouts. It seemed normal since this was how she was every day.

"Lemme guess," Sarah say, "Your toaster broke which nearly set the house on fire, you lost your airpods, AND you forgot to water your flowers."

"Heh, your so good at mesmerizing my morning now, hey?" Bella laughs. "But that isn't what happened this time." She finishes.

"Oh? Well chop chop, spill the beans and let your good ol' friend here know what's up!" Sarah says.

"Well," Bella starts, "I just found out the person you rest your eyes on now has a girlfriend." Bella says, leaving a sort of shook face on Sarah.

WOAH. Okay, now that's some context, let's back up to 3 years ago. Then, Sarah, a 6th grader, was new to her elementary school. Just a webble little girl trying to adjust to this new setting. Luckily, she finds her best of all best friends there as well as her 'up to now' crush, Benjamin Jolter.

His smooth oval-shaped jawline, his tender eyes, his smooth pink lips, his blonde hair, blue eyes and deep ass voice. (Ugh, such a way to introduce someone without sounding like your in love with them as your describing them. Just like I said, the author tortured me with this mind punching script, not me!)

Not just his physical features, but the ones deep inside of him. He's funny, talkative, open-minded and just the perfect being to be with. No wonder Sarah loves this guy!

But of course, fate obviously had to ruin that. They weren't in the same class, so Sarah just discovered him at recess. When it was recess, they don't interact, not even say 'hi'! It's like she wants to speak with him, but can never say a word once he appears in her presence.

Back to present day now, we have still- shook Sarah, her jaw nearly breaking open and falling as far down as the ocean goes.

"WHAT?!" She shouts. Gosh, she said that way too loud, all the students seemed to take a look at her for a sec before going back to their peaceful (Or crazy, I don't know, I can't eavesdrop into every convo happening out here!) conversations.

"Shhh, geez! Not so loud!" Bella whispers in a harsh tone. "I didn't think it would be that deep for you."

"How do you think it wouldn't?" Sarah asks, "I had a crush on him for 3 years now, Bella, what do you think?"

Bella sighs. "You really thought you had a chance anyways? Up to this day, you guys still aren't in the same class! The only time you guys were together in the same room for 30 minutes is literacy!" Bella replies. "It really is all on you this happened in the first place."

"Ugh, I know," Sarah says, "If I just said something all does other times, I would've actually had a chance."

"That's what you said for the past 3 YEARS. We leave hights this school year, you really want to leave without talking to him at all?" Bella asks.

"Bella.." Sarah whines. "I'll figure it out, don't worry. I mean, third times the charm?" She added, shrugging at the end, but Bella rolled her eyes.

Bella looks at her friend, noticing the sudden quick change in her emotions, who looks as if she's going through so many emotions in her head. Was it just pure rage, or just simple defeat coming through Sarah telling her she let go way too soon.

"C'mon, Sarah, don't push it down that deep." Bella finally says, "He has a new girlfriend, yeah, but that just means you have to move on now." She says, with Sarah looking directly at her with great attention. "You can keep having a crush on him, but that won't really change the fact, what-so-ever."

"But-" RING RING! Heh, that's the bell job doing its annoying pleasure of finishing conversations too fast.

"Welp, looks like we gotta head to class now, Sarah." Bella says.

"I'll just forget that you told me about that, since it happened already..." Sarah says. Bella smirks.

"Heh, now that's how you forget about someone, easily!" Bella laughs, and the 2 head off to class, just like that.

It was dreadful math class, taught by their wonderful, yet strict, math teacher, Mr. Tavoc. (Heh, funny how that rhymes with havoc... anyways.)

"Okay students! Open your binders and go to the last page we left off on from last class!" Mr. Tavoc says in his loud and quirky voice.

Maya, another one of Sarah dear friends, turns from her chair and lands her arms on Sarah desk, her head down on them with her eyes looking up at Sarah.

"Ugh, I forgot to do the homework, again!" She complains. This was the usual thing that came out of her mouth when she spoke to Sarah, complaining how the teacher will kick her verbally for forgetting about it again.

"I wish Mr. Tavoc was nicer about homework..." The brunette complains as she tries to put together her pieces of shame and distress onto Sarah.

Sarah chuckles. "Maybe if you'd set up a Google calendar and pay attention to class more, you'd have it done." Sarah says.

"Anyways, you've never happened to know that Benjamin now has a girlfriend, right?" She ask her friend. Maya looks as her with no reaction, really.

"Your just learning that, now?" Maya says, Sarah shook with her response.

"You knew about it, too?" She says.

"Yeah, I went off campus last week and saw him holding hands with this girl." Maya replies.

"Wait, who is she?" Sarah asks.

"Isabelle, I think." Maya says, " Blonde hair, blue eyes, fierce personality, I'd say she pretty nice if you'd ask me." She says.

"How come I'm learning about this now when you knew so long ago, then?" Sarah asks, tone a bit angrier than before (or was it frustration? I don't know, let your imagination figure it out.)

"I.. don't know. I just didn't tell you." Maya finishes.

"Geez, Maya, your so-"

"MS MASOCK AND MS THIRD, I BELIEVE YOUR ATTENTION SHOULD BE SPENT UP HERE RATHER THAN IN YOUR CONVERSTATION, IS THAT RIGHT?" Mr. Tavoc shouts, his voice thundering through the room.

Very quickly and surely, Maya spins in her chair, facing forward, and Sarah looks up front, making it look like she's paying attention, now.

Mr. Tavoc scoffs. "Thank you. Now as you can see..." His voice slowly fades away as Sarah quickly loses interest. (*sigh* I feel you Sarah, I feel you.)

But how could she focus? The only things she could be thinking about was Benjamin, aka her beloved crush. How, when, why? All these questions booming through her brain, nearly causing a headache. If she was more quick to getting to him, this would be better. But a girlfriend, already? Damn, it just hurts her having to throw away her crush like that.

Little did she know, things won't always be like this. Who knows, maybe fate might have some tricks up it's sleeve.

______

This is honestly a messed up start to this, I hope I can make it get more spicy as it goes on! Also, do you guys like this funky narrator, gosh she/he is killing it!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

249K 8.5K 30
Rosie isn't your typical girly girl. She's just one of the guys. Her bestfriend, Cameron has been her friend since kindergarten. They do everything t...
136K 4K 19
❝That's the thing about love. It isn't going to be easy, it isn't going to be smooth, but it's going to be worth it. Because sometimes you have to ta...
67.3K 1.4K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
7.8K 128 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...