¡!RUNNER!¡ (Haerin x Reader)

Da deathkidlvl

Dective Kang gets involved with a team of street racers to help catch the notorious G-dragon. Things start to... Altro

< RUNNER >
< KIDNAPPED >
< CAR MEET >
< JEALOUS? >
< COMPLICATED >
< MINJI >
< TRUCE >
< CONFUSED >
< DEFINITION >
< FADED >
< ANGER >
< RIVAL >
< DISTRACTION OP >
< DETECTIVE KANG >
< WHAT? >
< REI >
< RECRUIT >
< ETA >
< PAYBACK >
< EX >
< GIRLFRIEND >
< ENDEAVORS >
< DEFLECT >
< NALOXONE >
< INAPPROPRIATE >
< LIEUTENANT >

< DANGER >

868 58 16
Da deathkidlvl

Narrator

Y/n-ssi and Haerin-ssi woke up the next day to get ready for work.

After they had a nice breakfast together, y/n-ssi drove Detective Kang to her shop since she had left her cop car there.

As soon as they arrived to the shop they were greeted by someone very familiar to y/n-ssi but a complete stranger to Haerin.

- Y/N POV -

I pulled up to the shop to find Yeonjun standing in the middle of my parking spot.

"Yeon, fuck off my spot!" I yelled as I put my window down.

He smirked then moved his ass away hella slow.

I parked then got out the car to give him a hug.

"Man, you've been gone for so long! I'm glad you're back," I said as I gave him a long hug.

"I know! I missed you guy!" He responded with the same excitement.

We pulled away and I noticed Haerin-ssi looked a bit lost.

"Oh Yeonjun, this is my girlfriend Kang Haerin-ssi" I introduced Haerin to him then turned to Detective Kang and said, "Haerin-ssi this is Yeonjun. He's Soobin's best friend and he's part of our crew!"

"Ahhh~," Haerin responded then bowed at him.

We all headed into the shop. As soon as we walked in Soobin said, "Ah I see you found the stray cat lurking in the parking lot!"

I laughed at his remark.

"Yeah, I thought I'd adopt hum. What do you think? Isn't he pretty?" I joked back.

Soobin just laughed and shook his head in disapproval.

"Did he tell you why he's really here?" Soobin asked before continuing to gap some sparkplugs.

I turned to Yeonjun and cross my arms.

He sighed in defeat and said, "Okay fine. I came to ask if I can borrow your NSX."

"Hell no!" I quickly responded.

"Oh come on! I'm going on date tonight and I could really use it to impress this girl. Plus it's just a beautiful car to look at. If she rejects me then at least I'll feel better looking at the car," He began to beg.

"Absolutely not. Ever since I lent you my 280zx, I don't trust you to return my car!" I scoffed out.

Yeonjun chuckled and took out some keys from his pocket. "I knew you'd say that!" He exclaimed and threw the keys at me.

I realized they were the keys to my Datsun and ran out the shop into the street.

There it was..... my baby.

I sighed in defeat at Yeonjun's request.

Yes, he had taken forever to return me my car but he's usually not a sappy romantic so I couldn't do anything but let him borrow my car.

"Fine, you can borrow it for one week. If it's not back her by Friday night. I will hunt you down like an animal!" I said coldy with my back turned to him.

"Yes, gorgeous!" Yeonjun replied and at sighed at his stupid compliment.

- Haerin POV -

Me and Yunjin-ssi watched as y/n-ah and her friend admired a red car parked on the street.

"So, who exactly is he?" I asked Yunjin as I took a sip from a water bottle I had grabbed in the shop.

"That's y/n's ex," Yunjin-ssi answered.

I almost chocked on my water.

'I thought y/n was gay?' I thought to myself.

I turned to look at Yunjin in shock and started chuckling.

"It's complicated," She snickered out.

I couldn't deny that the guy was good looking, attractive even.... but i couldn't grasp my head around the thought of y/n-ssi dating him.

I was having a hard time believing that y/n-ssi had actually dated this guy until I heard him say, "Yes gorgeous."

'Oh hell no!' I thought to myself as I walked up to them.

"Oh Babe, meet my other baby!" Y/n-ssi excitedly exclaimed.

I couldn't help myself from giving Yeonjun-ssi a death glare before turning to get a better look at y/n's baby.

To be honest, I didn't really understand what she saw in old cars but It made me happy to see her eyes all sparkly and filled with joy.

"So, am I gonna get the car before my date or are you gonna wait until I'm already late for it?" Yeonjun-ssi suddenly asked y/n-ah.

"Smart mouth me like that again and I'll make sure you never touch a car again," Y/n-ah responded with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Yeonjun-ssi lowly responded.

Y/n-ah then began to walk towards a part of the show I had never seen before. It sort of looked like a dealership show room.

There was so many cool looking cars all over. Old and new ones.

Y/n-ah then stop in front of a particular one.

"Return it to me with even a scratch and I will stick a stick so far up your ass that you'll never want to sit in any of my cars again," Y/n-ssi brutally told Yeonjun-ssi as as she dangled a pair of his in face.

Yeonjun just awkwardly nodded.

"Good, now get the hell out of here before I change my mind!" Y/n-ah smirked at him.

Y/n-ssi then suddenly interlocked our fingers and started to walk out the show room.

"I'm if I made you late for work, baby" Y/n-ssi said making my heart skip a beat.

"It's okay," I whispered out knowing I was blushing.

Y/n-ah walked me to my police car parked down the street and I couldn't stop the feeling of just wanting to with her instead of going to work.

Suddenly, my phone ran.

It was Minji unnie.

"I go to go. See you tonight?" I asked y/n-ssi as I kissed her goodbye.

"Mhm, okay. You know where to find me," Y/n-ah replied.

I gave her a smile then got in my car and headed to work.

- Y/N POV -

I spent the whole day fixing up a car for a customer. By the time 8pm cae around, I was done.

I was plugging my OBII into the car to make sure all the diagnostics were back to normal when suddenly Minji-ssi and Haerin ran into the shop.

"We got a pair of finger prints from the drugs in the duffle bag!" Minji-ssi yelled throughout the shop.

Jackson quickly ran up to cover her mouth.

I walked up to them and whispered, "shut up there's customers in the waiting room!"

I grabbed Haerin's wrist and pulled her into my office. The rest of the crew and Minji-ssi followed us.

"Okay, continue" J told Minji-ssi.

She nodded then started to inform of her findings.

"Okay, so we got a hit of some finger prints off the cocaine. They below to a Kim Jiwon also known as 'Bobby'," Minji informed us.

"But Bobby is in America the cocaine gets imported from Japan," Soobin interjected all confused.

"It would make sense if it got imported into Japan then brought here. No one would get suspicious with all the strict drugs laws in Japan," I interjected.

"That's true, we did find a single bullet in the gun I confiscated that is only made in Japan. Is it possible that Bobby is back in the country?" Minji asked us.

We all turned to each other thought about it.

"I don't think so, if you found a gun with Japanese bullets in it then it could have been Yuto's car. Yuto sometimes personally picks up the packages in Japan since he's a Japanese citizen," Jackson answered.

"Besides, Bobby probably wouldn't be able to get through a drug screening if he came back," Soobin added.

Suddenly, I got a call.

"Yeoboseyo?" I picked up the phone.

There was screaming and yelling on the other line.

I looked at the caller ID and it was BiBi.

"Hello?!" I yelled through the phone.

Suddenly, I heard a loud gunshot go off.

"BiBi is in trouble!" I yelled as I started to rush to my car. Everyone else followed including Haerin and Minji.

"I'll stay here and take care of the shop!" Soobin yelled as we all rushed out the shop.

I turned into the street until I saw the girls running to Haerin's cop car.

I abruptly pulled over making Yunjin behind me brake. I then jumped out the car and pulled Haerin-ssi with me.

"Minji with Yunjin! Now!" I yelled as I pushed Haerin into my car.

"You two are crazy if you think you're following us in a fucjing cop car," I coldly told Haerin-ssi as I started speeding the down roads.

We quickly got to BiBi's karaoke club and jumped out the cars.

We didn't notice anything amiss at the top. Business was running as good as usual so we headed down to the lower level.

There was people rushing out and up the stairs.

I turned to look at Jackson a bit worried.

"Who took my gunnn!?!?!" We heard someone yell throughout the floor.

Gun shots started going off and we all ducked not knowing where they were coming from.

J and Yun took out there guns. Minji and Haerin didn't look too pleased so I refrained from taking mine out.

We all sneakily got closer to BiBi's office and found her bleeding behind her desk.

"Holly shit!" Jackson exclaimed then rushed to help her.

"Took you, took y-you long enough!" BiBi weakly exclaimed.

She was sweating and turning pale.

"Yunjin!" Jackson yelled.

Yun quickly rushed to help him.

We could all hear an Uzi starting to go off.

"Yun, you take BiBi up to my car and we'll all be right behind you. We're gonna go check if there's more people injured!" Jackson ordered and we all followed behind him to the main room of the lower level.

When we finally managed to sneaked in, we noticed three 3 guys standing over a particular dead body..... I panicked as I saw the jacket that Yeonjun was wearing earlier on that body.

Jackson threw a coin across the room as a distraction and I rushed to the body as soon guys started to walk towards the noise.

I sighed of relief when I noticed that wasn't Yeonjun's body.

In that same moment, I noticed hair from from behind a sofa in the room.

I walked over to it and jumped back a bit spooked..... Yeonjun and Chungah were hiding behind the sofa.

I started to chuckle out of nervousness and helped them both up.

"I'm so glad you guys are here!" Yeonjun said giving Jackson a hug.

I turned to check on the girls and saw a worried Haerin but an unfazed Minji.

Haerin was furrowing her eyebrows and making a pained face.

'I still can't believe she's a cop,' I thought to myself.

"Let's get the fuck out of here!" Jackson said and we all started to try to exit the fucking building.

Shots started to go off and I pulled Detective Kang to the floor.

"Go! We'll hold them back!" Jackson yelled to the girls and Yeonjun.

We stayed back to have a shoot off while the rest ran back up to the cars.

I finally pulled out my gun and we managed to gun down 4 guys the ran to catch up to the rest.

Jackson and I got towards the exit when we noticed three other guys standing in front of the exit. Two had their guns pointed at Yeonjun while the third one had Detective Kang in a choke hold.

My blood boiled at the sight. I reloaded my gun and was about to head towards the bastard holding my girlfriend.... when Jackson pulled me back.

Suddenly, the guy pulled a gun up to Haerin's head and I janked myself away from J.

I cocked my gun back and immediately shot down the two gunmen to the sides. I made sure to aim at third one's head and mercilessly fired.

His body quickly dropped to the floor and Haerin-ssi dropped to the floor, trying to gasp for air.

Minji rushed to help Haerin. I walked up and picked her up bridal style to take her up into the car.

Everyone followed.

We all quickly got into our cars. I made sure to help Haerin with her seat belt with all driving off.

Haerin-ssi seemed to stabilize but she wasn't saying anything.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

She just ignored me.

I didn't think much of it.

I pulled up into the shop and Detective Kang quickly got out the car as soon as I parked.

I noticed Jackson carrying BiBi to the back clinic. I rushed up behind him, until I noticed Haerin-ssi walking out of the shop's lot.

I furrowed my brows and followed after her instead. She walked very assertively down the street then got into her car.

She started driving and I suddenly heard Minji say, "She was my ride."

I turned to look at her in confusion and she just shrugged.

I was too worried about BiBi to think much about what was up with Haerin so I walked back towards the clinic as Minji-ssi followed.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: How's the story so far? >.<

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.2K 46 29
*ONGOING DISCLAIMER THIS IS ALL PURELY FROM MY IMAGINATION. I AM NOT SAYING THAT ANY OF THE CHARACTERS BEL0NG TO ME, OR THAT ANY OF THEIR BACKGROU...
490 19 11
[ONGOING] When Lee Felix, the world's most known motorcycle racer gets challenged by Hwang Hyunjin. -Contains smut -illegal street racing - based on...
33.4K 1.4K 37
When a monster girl stumbles upon a blind girl who doesn't run away from her, the two begin to bond. The blind girl listens to the monster as if she...
11K 427 22
"What do you mean by racing?" I asked, "Watch." He moved my chin to the two cars down the road, a girl stood in between them. Then in a blink of an e...