β™‘ Elia β™‘

By spongebob12312

1 sweet girl and 3 cruelest men. - - - Elia grew up with 𝙗π™ͺπ™—π™—π™‘π™šπ™¨ around her and infinite fairytales to... More

1. My Bestfriend
πŸ”Info of charactersπŸ”
2. Ricco, why?
3. His Princess
4. Silv Brothers
5. Power
6. Sugar Rush
7. Arrival
8. Library Pt.1
9. Library Pt.2
10. Library Pt.3
11. Cafe
12. Assembly
13. Opera
14. Truth
15. Apart
16. Adjusting
18. Tears
19. Planning
20. Conversation

17. Guilty

8.2K 175 26
By spongebob12312

Elia's Pov~

   As the sun started settling down and the moon was wide awake in the dark sky. The stars settling in, making me sigh. The day went 'normal' as if anything's normal around here.

I looked down to readjust my night slippers. It was a little chilly and these slippers came in 'the basket'. Being honest their really comfy, makes me feel warm and cozy.

From the balcony the view is really dazzling, the pond is filled with little fish, and frogs. And the statues are really unique looking.

I make my steps towards the doors off of the balcony I was in, one of my favorite places has been this, making me feel free to think whatever.

I overlook the bed it was done, but there was three extra pillows. How could there be any pillo-
I almost gasped. "No, no, no, no they can't! I won't allow it." I say grabbing the pillows and throwing them elsewhere, didn't care right now.

I heard voices of mumbling coming up the stairs. They are for sure coming in here.

I scramble myself into the covers covering my face under as-well, my eyes could still see some light coming in through the covers.

I stretched my hand out and clicked a button, from the lamp and laid on my side. The door creaked opened and hear voices whispering.

"Awww looks like our baby fell asleep!" "Our pretty girl must be tired." "We should let her rest."

I heard the brothers say, and my heart started beating faster from the lack of air there was under the blankets. The door closed softly.

I fastly uncover myself. Me breathing from my mouth continued while I grabbed the glass of water on my night stand, then placing it down almost finishing it. I turned on the lamp and saw three figures.

————————————————————————
Leo's Pov~

Our baby girl thought it was real funny of her to be faking that she was asleep.

We closed the door softly but still enough for her to hear. Me and my brothers heard some movements on the bed and then we were exposed.

She jumped and started standing up while her feet finding the slippers. Her eyes sometimes looking at us but when she made eye contact with us she would look down, in a flustered manner.

"I-I-I thought y-you guys were asleep already!"

"Oh baby we were going to sleep, although we can't find our pillows. Do you have any idea where they went baby?" I say trying to see if Elia would lie.

"Umm I-I don't know maybe you've left them in y-your own rooms." She said nibbling on her lower lip. She looked really delicious from her night clothes she was wearing, I mean I could eat her out and praise her- fuck now I have a-.

"Oh here they are! How did these things end up in the other side of the room?!" Sebastián asked while dusting all of our pillows from being on the floor.

"Ohh n-no clue!" She said while fiddling with her fingers, returning to her side of the bed. Her angelic legs climbing onto the bed and hands grabbing the cup of water and downing it, when placed down I saw some water droplets on her chin slowly reaching her neck.

My two brothers readjusting their pillows next to her. When all of a sudden, our princess was looking at the three of us with confusion in her eyes.

"W-why a-are you guys here though? In t-this room, you have always went to sleep in your own rooms." Her eyebrows furrowed, and her breathing fastened.

"Well baby, we all thought it would be a good idea if we all started getting used to sleeping on the same bed!" I say with excitement.

Holding my baby girl, in my arms, where she's safe and sound is what I will ever want. The world doesn't deserve her, we do.

"I-I b-but how will all of us fit?" She questioned, trying to get out of this. "Don't worry." I say.

She started snuggling into the bed as we all made our selfs into the covers, while also snuggling really close together.

————————————————————————
Authors Pov~

Panting could be heard from Elia's mouth. She was sweating a ton, her mouth parched for water, and her legs and arms feeling numb.

The brothers were suffocating her. Her hands found one of the brothers arms and softly patted it.

"Sebastián, Mateo, Leo? I-I don't feel comfortable a-at all. Could y-you pl-lease move a little!" Elia's voice cried out, only to met with deaf ears. The brothers snores filled the room...

Around three in the morning Leo's hand was met with an empty space, it was very cool as if no one had been lying there. He rubbed his face not knowing why he woke up. His eyes fluttered to Elia's spot where she was no where to be found.

"Sebastián, Mateo!!! Wake up! Where's Elia!" He shouted. Both of them stood up in an instant hearing her name. Their hearts pounding practically out of their chests.

The quickly left the room screaming her name. It echoed off of all the walls... meanwhile...

Elia was sleeping like a baby. Covered in pillows stacked upon her as coverage like a blanket.

But when doors being slammed open, it made  Elia jump in her sleep waking up. Drool coming from the side of her mouth and soar throat making it hard for her to swallow.

"W-who's there!" Elia half screamed. All movements stopped which made her scared to the core. Was there people breaking in. Or even worse, was there a murderer. Were her exact thoughts.

The room she was staying was an old study room that had been half rearranged to a guest room. Books were scattered on the floor making Elia bend down to pick up one to throw at the intruder.

The doorknob shook with much force, Elia had a slight relief to her face but when vicious knocking started that emotion was gone.

"ELIA!! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Screamed the brothers.

She was scared so much that she didn't know if having the intruder was better than the Silvs.

Elia reluctantly moved her feet to the door unlocked it and prayed that they weren't that mad. She stepped to the side and one by one the brothers hurried into the room.

The brothers hugged her with much force, causing her to tap their shoulders.

"Fuck, Elia you had no idea how worried we were! We searched the whole damn mansion." Came Leo's voice. "What the fuck were you thinking getting away from us, you had us scared shitless!" Mateo's voice echoed off the walls.

"What the fuck are these prints, did someone slap you?" Sebastián questioned with a deadly tone. His hands massaging the purple finger prints.

Elia had no clue she had these bruises all over her arm until he pointed them out. "Um it's n-nothing." Elia snatched her arm away causing Sebastián to pinch her thigh.

"Oww that hurt!" She said with a shriek. "Then this hurts way more, Elia! Now tell us who did this!"

"Well I-I was asleep when this happened." Her head looking down in shame, her heart was pure, she didn't want them to feel guilty. No one deserved to feel guilty in her mindset.

Mateo put the puzzle pieces together and made his finger lift up her chin to look at him. "Did we..?" He couldn't even finish the question without feeling ashamed of himself.

"Y-yea but it doesn't hurt, at least not t-that much." She said trying to convince them. But they weren't having it.

Sebastián was tempted to have a bullet through his head, they are supposed to protect her yet they they harm her in the most stupidest way.

"You can sleep in the master bedroom... for tonight. We have some um work files we need to do. Rest up for the morning baby." Mateo said in one go, he didn't have the guts to even look her in the eyes anymore. Neither did his brothers.

"Alright." Elia mumbled.

The four of them were still standing there, and it felt like an eternity for Elia to say something.

"Goodnight sleep well." Elia said while catching a glimpse of their faces before turning her body towards the door leaving them in their thoughts.

"We are such idiots." Leo said.

The brothers left the room looking towards the hallway which leads to the master bedroom where they catch their final glimpse of Elia turning to a corner.

————————————————————————

Elia's Pov~

Minutes and minutes kept going around the clock, I couldn't sleep with my head wrapped around the incident earlier.

I didn't mean to make them feel bad, at all but what was I going to say. They might have gave me a hard slap if I lied any more.

My heart always won with caring for one another but my head was telling me they deserved every single ounce of misery. 'They took you away from your lifestyle, they harmed your dad, they hurt you physically and mentally!'

My thoughts consumed me eating me from the inside. I just wish my life went back to normal, even if it was for a day. I miss how unbothered I was, I miss having breakfast with my dad, I miss joking around with him, I miss waking up to greet the maids, I miss everything I could possibly think of.

I cried for myself for about an hour until I felt to tired to cry. I closed my eyes for the last time.

———————————————————————

Mateo's Pov~

Hearing our girl cry was painful. We knew where we went wrong yet we pushed her limits beyond.

We were in our main study room, files had to be done but we couldn't even concentrate if we wanted to, not with Elia pouring her heart out a few rooms down.

She fell asleep about two hours ago, yet none of us went to check up on her. We would break down seeing the bruises we caused. We always slept by ourselves, yet when the four of us slept together it felt good. The type of good where I would go insane if she were gone from our holds.

That's probably what had happen in the middle of the night. We were all drew to her warmness, her soft buttery skin, her breath taking lips. That our possessive holds started to hurt her.

"Mateo?" Leo said making me to come out of my thoughts.

"Yea?" "We were thinking of giving Elia some space at least for a couple of days. We are too much, like we are weighing her down with our selfs." He said tossing his cigarette on his tray.

"Yea I guess that's the only way to takes things steady." I say.

"It's already going to be four in the morning we should at least get some couple of hours of sleep so we won't be that cranky in the morning." Leo said to us.

We all went our separate ways to our personal rooms shortly after and I knew all three of us had one thing in mind... we felt shameful.

To be continued...

A/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi loveliesss 🤍🤍

Please vote for this chap. It will be very helpful:)

Had a really hard time w putting this together but it was worth it 🤍

What's a place you want to visit at least once?🫧
(Mine is Japan😋)

See you soonnnn!!

-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 122K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
193K 2.9K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
260K 9.5K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
317K 36.2K 26
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...