Present Mixed in the Past

Por Scarletred1990

Harry got a second chance, but he won't use it for revenge. He'll use this as a moment to save everyone he co... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1| Talking with Gods
Chapter 2| Understanding Gods
Chapter 3| Begin Again
Chapter 4| The First Eleven
Chapter 5| Gringotts
Chapter 6| Wands
Chapter 7| Seeing Life
Chapter 8| Old Friends in New Lives
Chapter 9| Resorting
Chapter 10| Not Fitting
Chapter 11| One Saved
Chapter 12: Letters
Chapter 13| Lemon Drops
Chapter 14| Plans
Chapter 15| Broomsticks
Chapter 16| Try-Outs
Chapter 17| Meeting Remus
Chapter 18| Sirius Freedom
Chapter 19| Not According to Plan
Chapter 20| Welcoming the Granger
Chapter 21| Long Summer
Chapter 22| Meeting an Unworthy Peacock
Chapter 23| Plans for Lockhart
Chapter 24| Destroying Lockhart's Lessons
Chapter 25| Sword Duel
Chapter 26| Image Cracking
Chapter 27| Breaking Down
Chapter 28| Heir Training
Chapter 29| Spilling the Tea
Chapter 30| Sending Dementors Really?
Chapter 31| Understanding Creatures
Chapter 32| Seeing and Being Death
Chapter 34| Code Names
Chapter 35| A Genuine Wand of Death
Chapter 36| The Beginning's of Dumbledore
Chapter 37| Fired
Chapter 38| Brutal Realization
Chapter 39| Revealing the Council
Chapter 40| Gathering
Chapter 41| Hogwart's Heirs
Chapter 42| Rage
Chapter 43| Some Advice
Chapter 44| Yes to Strawberries
Chapter 45| Exploring Strawberry Fields
Chapter 46| Back In the Tournament
Chapter 47| The First Trial
Chapter 48| Second Trial
Chapter 49| Yule Ball
Chapter 50| Corrupting Cubs
Chapter 51| Trial Three
Chapter 52| Umbridge More Like Um Bitch
Chapter 53| Waking a Dragon
Chapter 54| Teddy Tonks Lupin-Black
Chapter 55| Deciding Final Actions
Chapter 56| Untold Knowledge
Chapter 57| Fragile Giant
Chapter 58| Beginning of Sixth Year
Chapter 59| Feeling of Eyes
Chapter 60| Chains
Chapter 61| Calm Anger
Chapter 62| Touch
Chapter 63| Drip, Drip, Drip
Chapter 64| Freeing A Phoenix

Chapter 33| Dumbledore's New Plan

2.7K 133 11
Por Scarletred1990

Dumbledore had been trying to take back control of the seats. It was near impossible now seeing as the majority of his power was stripped away and pulled into the dogs' hands. He had tried his best to keep the two away from claiming their titles, but that brat had convinced them! He knew everything that he had worked so hard to build and grow was falling apart, and it was all thanks to that brat!

"Why! Why is this happening! He should've been abused! Helpless! I should've been seen as his savior! He should be on my side! My lamb!" He shouted, ranting to the paintings.

They all just gleamed at him with barely concealed hatred and disappointment, but there was glee in their painted eyes. They could see himself unraveling, every perfected facade fading and dying. Then they frowned.

The crazed man that the old wizard was becoming disappeared. No, he didn't just collect himself for a public viewing. No, he had a plan. A new plan that they were sure they'd hate even more than the last one.

His blue eyes glared at Phineas, the one painting who looked the most pleased. The one painting that could warn and communicate with the Blacks because of the portrait he had put in one of his homes. A home he couldn't enter into and silence without suspicion.

"Speak." The man spoke haughtily, as if he believed himself a king. He most likely did, after all he claimed the Elder Wand! He had everything planned, right down to his faking his own death to truly kill Harry Potter.

"You'll fall. If that boy is as much a Black as he is a Potter, you won't survive." Phineas hummed, pure pride in his voice.

The old Headmaster believed it fully as well. He was positive that the boy had more plans than someone would've thought necessary. Or, at the bare minimum that the boy was very good at winging it. Either way, he was sure the boy would make all of his ancestors proud.

Dumbledore hummed, slowly moving around and sitting at his desk. He needed to do something about the boy. He knew he couldn't keep Remus or Severus as the Defense Against Dark Arts teachers. They were too good, breaking away what control he had of the students' minds. Then there was Harry's friendship with the top students of every House. It didn't matter if some of them were Muggle-Raised, he was their friend. Course he had his close-knit friend group, but that boy had charm that could rival Tom's in some ways.

He drummed his fingers against the wood of his desk, thinking deeply about his plans. He then grinned darkly, his eyes holding a twisted twinkle in his eyes. Humming merrily, he stood up and went to the hidden room where the chained man was currently sleeping in. With a swift kick to the man's gut woke him.

"I see you have a plan." He groaned, shifting a little to not be curled around his bruising stomach. He would have to be on bedrest once he is freed.

"Does it work?" Came a hissed response. He had no time or patient for games. Not for his prisoner's games anyway.

The chained man closed his eyes with a heavy sigh. He didn't say anything for a few long minutes. Long enough that the horribly dressed Wizard contemplated kicking him once more.

"It does."

That was all the arrogant wizard needed, slamming the door behind him. He didn't notice that there was a smirk on his captive's face nor how they had finished their sentence with a chilling hatred.

"But it'll only last till the Slytherin Lord is revived."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

520 39 1
If there is one thing Harry Potter learned from the war, it's that life's too short to hesitate. There's only one chance to go after the things you w...
114K 4.1K 20
After the war, students who didn't get to complete seventh year are invited back. How is Harry going to be treated now he is the saviour of the wizar...
158K 6.2K 25
Everyone came back for their 8 year , except one person - Harry Potter . After the war he desapeard , no one could find him . Draco didn't mind not h...
305K 12.7K 50
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy are both invited back to Hogwarts to complete their Seventh Year. After some time and a few chance meetings, they reali...