Loki's Punishment - Short Sto...

By Monkeygurlalways

A collection of short kinky stories. Mature themes throughout. Don't read if under 18 ------- ***Number 1 #l... More

Story 1 - The Wedgie
Story 1 - The Hammer
Story 1 - The Stockings
Story 1 - Figging
Story 1 - The Submissive
Story 2 - Psellismophilia
Story 3 - Objectophilia
Story 4 - Fire & Ice
Story 5 - Reindeer Games
Story 7 - Stigmatophilia
Story 8 - Sloppy Seconds

Story 6 - Quirofilia

1.3K 27 0
By Monkeygurlalways

Quirofilia - Arousal to Hands

They can't see me, but I can see them.

Their hands are dipping in and out of the frothy steaming water as they grip the emerald silk sheet, scrubbing it against the washboard, trying to rid the cloth of last night's stains.

My stains.

My royal seed that I spilt as I thought about their hands.

I let it dry on purpose, crusting to the sheet just so I could watch this... watch them.

I love to watch their hands as they work, especially when it is my cum they are scrubbing at to rid the sheets of it.

I wonder if they think of me as they do it?

Do they picture me in their mind with my cock in my hand?

Do they wonder what I think of as I relieve myself?

Do they wonder what my cock would feel like in their hands as they scrub the results of my pleasure away?

The flex in their hand and arm muscles is such a delicious sight. The veins bulge as they tense and release. The skin pulled taunt over their knuckles as their fingers shifted to grip the cloth tightly, turning their skin almost translucent over those distinctive dips and ridges.

I think about what those rough, callous hands would feel like against my skin whenever I touch myself. They haunt my dreams.

Would they grip me as tightly as they are that fabric, or would they be gentle and teasing?

The sinful thoughts alone are bringing me to the brink. I can feel the swell of my cock as I focus on them. I can't take my eyes off them as they lift their hand from the steaming water to wipe their sweaty brow with the back of it. It does little to capture the moisture from their forehead, merely spreading it further and adding to the shine of their skin.

I can imagine tasting the saltiness on my tongue as I lick their hand slowly, feeling in between the dips of their bulging veins. I'd guide each finger to my lips and languish each digit with soft sucks and caresses, swirling my tongue over the tips of each one before I savagely nip at the ends.

The metallic taste of their blood could linger on my tongue for days after. I would be tempted not to drink or eat just to savour their flavour longer.

I could almost hear the soft moans falling from their lips as I did it. The mewling would escape as I sucked harder and forced all their fingers into my mouth at once. I can practically hear their whimpering echoing around my ears.

Fuck...

I think I hear my own moans as I lose myself to these thoughts, thrusting into the empty space as I stand behind this pillar like some perverse stalker, creepily watching them from a distance but not strong enough to approach - not yet.

I need more than the soft fabric of my trousers to satisfy this need in me.

If only I could approach them without the others noticing. I bet they would jump up so fast to grovel at my feet once they saw who was standing before them.

Perhaps, I could ask for them to become my personal servant. That could work. Then I could have them all to myself whenever and wherever I wanted.

I should ask mother. No point in asking, father. He'd never agree to me changing his appointed personal servant that was meant to be my choice in the first place. Of course, he had to have his say, and I begrudgingly agreed.

They're almost finished now.

Their hands look red and sore from the overly hot water, burning their skin. I can see the wince in their face as the skin around their eyes creases. It pulls at something deep within me.

I don't want to see them wincing from this kind of pain. I want that look to be from me causing it. Me biting them. Me marking them. Me driving that delicious painful pleasure that I am so good at creating for those I choose to lavish it with.

I would tend to their hands after, of course. Making sure they were treated like the perfect jewels that they are. I would apply creams and balms to soothe them. I wouldn't ever want them to suffer the pain from the chapped skin around their knuckles again from working too hard.

I can see their skin crack and split as they dry their hands roughly on their apron.

I've seen enough to know I want them for myself.

.....

Mother agreed, and I am ecstatic. I cannot control myself from the excitement of having them knock on my door at any moment, that now I find myself pacing back and forth, waiting.

The carpet beneath my feet is suffering because of it as I flatten out a well-trodden path into the fibres as I count the seconds until they knock at my door.

I wait for what seems like an eternity.

They were supposed to be here immediately after my former personal servant served me breakfast, which was well over ten minutes ago.

The suspense is killing me. I can feel my heart racing the longer I wait. Whether this suspense is from the anticipation of waiting for them or waiting for what I want to do to them. To have them all to myself at last.

Another five minutes, and I'm growing more and more irritated by the second.

I've had enough.

I decide to go and find them for myself.

As soon as I fling my chamber door open in my rage, they stand before me with a look of shock.

They instantly dropped their head. Their hand's ball at their sides as though they don't know what to do with them.

I want to be cross and rage at them for just standing there and making me wait, but I can't. My anger faded as soon as my eyes travelled down their arms to those beautiful hands.

Swallowing down the urge to grab them by the arm and pull them inside, I stepped to the side as a gesture for them to come in.

They lifted their head to look at me, a nervous look in their eye as I smiled politely back.

"Won't you come in... Please... I don't want to have to hold this door open all day. It lets in too much warm air, and I prefer the temperature to be cooler in my chambers."

They dipped their head in response and breezed past me into my chambers.

I'd never noticed before the silence with which they moved or the reverence their presence brought to my feelings for them as no one else has. Not just because of their hands, but something else, something more profound, called me to them.

They looked around quickly as if they were an animal trapped, looking for the quickest exits.

The prey has entered the predator's den willingly. What a mistake that is. One they may soon discover, as I don't believe I will be able to control myself for much longer now that I have them alone.

I closed the door behind me softly as I watched them, afraid I might startle them if I were too loud.

I watched as their hands flexed nervously, unsure of what they should be doing or saying. I had hoped my previous servant would have informed them of my routine, but perhaps this had been neglected.

"Well..."

I stood before them, purposely stroking their arm with a feather-light touch as I passed. I wanted to gauge their reaction to my touch.

They didn't shy away from it, even though the look in their eyes said otherwise. It was an odd combination to witness. The nervous energy rolls off them in waves, coupled with what looks almost like defiance in their eyes.

I smiled at them, and they lowered their head quickly, looking away. I was unsure whether this was from nerves or respect for my position.

I cleared my throat before I recounted my well-rehearsed speech as I circled around them as if sizing up my next meal. I know how to make people nervous. It's instinctive for me.

"My chambers are different to the rest of the palace... You may address me by my first name here, and I shall address you by yours."

They lifted their head quickly with a look of disbelief as they tracked me stalking around them.

I couldn't help that my eyes were constantly drawn to focus on their balled hands.

"There will be things that happen within this room that are not to be spoken or discussed with anyone other than myself."

I watched as their pulse thrashed in the back of their hand and their mind raced with unimaginable debauchery. I had to hold in my snigger as I saw a flash of it through their mind.

I leaned in closer as I drew a deep breath, smelling them. They smell of soap and sweat. A heady combination which is making my mouth water. I purposely made my exhaled breath ghost across their shoulder as I paused behind them. My voice was low and husky as I leaned closer to their ear. I wanted to draw out more of those deliciously surprising naughty thoughts.

"I will know if you do... And trust me when I say this... You do not want to discover the consequences of breaking my trust."

The sound of them swallowing caused me to smirk, a flash of me spanking them in their mind before I continued pacing around them.

"You shall be at my beckn'call night and day, staying within the room next to my bed chamber for when I require you. I hope my previous personal servant informed you of my routine?"

They shook their head in response.

I sighed loudly. I had hoped they would have done so. Perhaps they were annoyed that I no longer wanted them. They had become quite dull, and it had been weeks since I had taken my pleasure from them.

"I would rather you spoke than silently answer with gestures, little one."

"No, sire... They did not."

I clicked my tongue. Annoyed at both how they addressed me and that what I had requested from the previous servant had not been done.

"Loki... You do know my name, yes?"

They swallowed again from nerves, I expect. My tone was rather irritated at already having to correct them within the first few minutes.

"Yes... Loki."

My pulse spiked as my name rolled from their tongue.

"Good... I expect you will pick up my routine as we go then..."

I came to stand in front of them, my eyes roaming down their arm to those perfectly glorious hands.

"Si... Loki..."

They took a deep breath before they continued.

"May I speak freely?"

I dragged my eyes away from their limbs to take in their face.

"You may..."

"Why am I here? Why did you specifically ask for me?"

I let out an involuntary chuckle before taking a deep breath to calm myself. I hadn't expected them to ask so soon.

"I have watched you, little one... I have seen your thoughts just now. You are what I have been waiting for... Something... new if you will..."

"I... I don't understand... I am just a servant."

"Yes... But your hands..."

I took my chances and reached for them, wrapping my fingers around their wrists to lift their hands to my eye level. I had to fight the tremble of excitement in my hands as I did it. The moment I had been waiting for, for what seemed like an eternity.

"Your hands..."

I lifted one to my lips and placed a delicate kiss on the tip of their index finger.

I stifled a groan as my lips touched the end, forcing my tongue to swallow the noise threatening to reveal my desires to them already. They couldn't know the power they could possess over me this soon.

Not yet at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.2K 35
In this book, you will have a variety of different stories with Loki of Asgard. I hope you enjoy reading, everyone! Thank you!
1.7K 68 4
•a short series of connected one-shots about your new relationship with Loki as it progresses• •heavily features Attention Whore!Loki• (first two cha...
12.7K 496 36
How much trouble can one erotic romance writer get into? Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to the Faustian deal with Loki, but you try turning him down...
397K 13.2K 200
Here we have just a bunch of Loki's. Werewolf Loki's, Teen Loki's, Lokitty-Loki's and eventually even FrankenLoki's. Told in a variety of POV's, we h...