๐“๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐–๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By mjoubertt

"some of us have to make mistakes, some of us are human." ~stiles stilinski or imagines f... More

~pilot
trouble- derek
little love- derek
pretty boy- stiles
helping hand- isaac
first night- derek
just sleeping- derek
rules- stiles
us- derek
glum- peter
lifeguard- scott
pretty- peter
with me- stiles
breathe- scott
rad- isaac
biggest fan- scott
calm- derek
love you as much- derek
crazy stupid love- derek
nuggies- derek
tipsy- derek
sober- derek
risk- derek

maroon shirt- derek

219 8 0
By mjoubertt

"Maroon shirt," You noted as Derek came into the room, his eyes meeting yours in an instant.

"You said you liked maroon," He replied and shook his head when Scott and Stiles turned to look at him, a blush almost immediately slipping onto his cheeks as you smiled at him.

"I love maroon," You told him, and lightly slapped Stiles shoulder when he started snickering, standing up to go to your boyfriend. "You look very handsome, Derek."

"Stop," He demanded, clearly not serious as you continued to pepper light kisses all over his face, his hands grabbing your waist. "You're ruining my reputation, Y/n," You smiled as he raised a brow at you, shaking his head as you touched his chest.

"Big bad Derek Hale, a blushing mess after one compliment," You laughed as the boys provided a choir of whistles from behind you, Derek's cheeks tinting with rose once again as you kissed him quickly. "You're even more handsome when you're blushing, my big softie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 146 10
Derek Hale x OC S1-6 ยฉ๏ธ derekhalekolmlover
116K 1K 55
Imagines with: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Peter Hale Isaac Lahey Liam Dunbar Theo Raeken Jordan Parrish โš ๏ธThis book contains sex scenes...
487K 10.4K 181
Derek Hale imagines. He's a sexy beast. REQUESTS ARE : OPEN Updates: moderate One shots Awards: 06/16/20- #3 two shots 06/18/20-#1 two shots 01/15...
7.8K 72 13
Oneshots about Scott McCall Some are shippy, some are not