Lesbian Smut

By Lynnfish15

Its Lesbian Smut as the title says. More

Warnings
'Stu-dying'
'Movie' Night
Dinner Date
I Am Straight
Im Tired Part Two: Im Proposing
My Brothers Girlfriend

Im Tired

150K 370 540
By Lynnfish15

Characters:
Elliot; Tall blond, brown eyes. Power Top
Ember; short, chubby, green eyes. bratty bottom, (switch)
uses: Kinks (Mommy kink), Use of toys (handcuffs, vibrator)

Elliots pov

   I have been with my girlfriend Ember for over a year now, she had a beautiful body, she was chubby, with emerald eyes and curly blue hair.

  Right now she was laying next to me, her head on my chest as she softly snored. We had been like this for around an hour. Playing on my phone got bored as my eyes wandered her body. She wore a sports bra and what was close to booty shorts. Most of her was covered with blankets, though even without seeing all of her I felt the need to kiss her.

  I placed a kiss on her cheek, hoping to wake her up, but she didn't. Her eyes stayed closed, snores unaltered. "Emmy ~" I whispered close to her ear. "Hm," she said, rubbing her head against my chest. I leaned down, my lips grazing her neck, "I'm bored ~"

  "Mmh and I are tired," she mumbled moving away from me, getting comfortable to go back to sleep. "Babyy" nothing. "babyyy" nothing. "Babbbbyyy" "omfg can I not sleep?" She questioned finally turning over to look at me. I placed my hand on her cheek, kissing her lips, "Why don't we do something else?" I whispered moving my hand down to her thigh. "come on," she said, "I'm too tired for this," she told me. "Fine, I'll do all the work," I told her.

she moved to stare at the ceiling as I got on top of her, pinning her legs together with mine. I leaned forward, kissing her lips, one hand on her cheek, my other hand traveling down her body.

  My lips moved from hers to her neck, I bit her soft skin earning moans of enjoyment "Mmh~" "Ell-~" I stopped. "What did you call me?" I questioned, I moved my hand from her thigh, causing her to whine. "your Name" she responded, I placed my hand in her hair, pulling "and what are you supposed to call me?" I asked "hmm, bitch?" she questioned, I pulled her hair "aah~" "Try again" I demanded, and she smiled "I'm so sorry, Miss. Bitch". I grabbed her chin, "wrong"

I grabbed her hands, pinning them over her head, "You're talking back today" I told her, "maybe someone needs to be punished" My free hand opened the drawer next to her bed. I pulled out two Items.

The first one, fluffy handcuffs I used to cuff her hands up; cuff one hand, around the bedpost, cuff the other. She wiggled pulling the cuffs, "I can't move" she stated. "that's good" I whispered, my lips trailing her body. cheek, neck, and shoulder, my hand slipped under her bra, exploring her breast, massaging them. Mnh~ she moaned, I pulled my hand away, sitting up. she whined at the loss of touch "now let's try this again" I caressed her cheek, "what are you supposed to call me?" I questioned, running my back into her hair, pulling slightly. "Mommy~" she said. "good girl" I whispered.

*Into the actual smut*

  I kissed her lips, my tongue running over her lips, my hand traveling to her shorts, pulling at the hem. my lips brushed her neck finding a sweet spot "mmrh~" she bucked her hips towards me, "just take them off~" she sighed as I bit her neck. I pulled, at her shorts. "Don't rush into it" I whispered, her hands pulled at the handcuffs. I slipped off my shirt, throwing it to the side, exposing my Brallete. I leaned forward, kissing her breast through her bra, my hands worked it's way up, slowly pulling her bra up, they hung on the handcuffs.

My lips teased at her breast, biting as she moaned "mmmh~". My hands trailed down her hips, under her shorts. "hmm" I hummed "Someone not wearing panties today" My hands ran over her thigh, then up her hip, pushing on her soft skin. "omhh~" her hands pulled at the cuffs, they clicked together as she tried to pull free. I grabbed her hands, holding them still "Im doing the work here" I told her looking into her eyes. "Then work faster" She stated and paused "Mommy". I laughed, "Your in for something my darling" I moved off her, pulling off her shorts. "Spread your legs for Mommy" I demanded, sitting off to the side of the bed. She did as she was told. Now naked, I moved on top of her. I ran my hands down her body, my lips trailing her body. breast, stomach, legs, and thighs feeling the heat emit from her skin.

My fingers barely touched the lips of her pussy "Someone's ready for mommy" I whispered feeling the wetness. I left her thigh to her pussy, kissing her, my tongue running over her lips. Her hips thrusd forward "Mmma~ mommy~" she moaned. My fingers, opened her lips as I started rubbing her clit. "Damn it~" she moaned "faster~" I hummed, and with my free hand I reached up to rub her breast. "Tell me, darling, what do you want right now?" my fingers stopped and she whined "Noo" she pushed towards me. "Tell me" I demanded "Fuck~" "I want you to fuck me so hard until I can't walk" she screamed

"Mmh~" I hummed. I placed my lips on her clit. I kissed her clit slightly before my tongue flicked out circling her clit, my fingers teasing her entrance. I slid my index finger inside of her entrance, "Mah~" she moaned, I slowly curled
my finger as her walls tightened around them.

Her moans grew faster as I pumped my finger inside of her. I moved my mouth away allowing my finger to do the work as I grabbed the second item which sat next to her it was a pink vibrator, small about the size of two fingers.

Though it was small it had some power, I would say manpower but we don't need that here. I hit a button, allowing the sound of the quiet buzz to fill the room, well aside from her moans, which grew stronger as I placed the vibrator on clit. "Mahmm~" she screamed, her hips moving forward, "Hm" I hummed, I slowly added a second figure into her pussy, Slowing my speed,
"Damn it~" she moaned.

"Mommy~ eh faster~" she pulled at the chain, trying to pull free, but she couldn't. The chains cause background noise. I pulled out my fingers a slight whine escaping her lips, soon I replaced the fingers with my tongue. My tongue felt the vibration from the vibrator, as I explored her hole, the walls of her pussy tightening around my tongue.

Her body shook under me as I tongued her, her hips thrusting forward, her moans growing louder. "Mommy~ erh" "I'm going to cum~" she screamed, I stopped, pulling the vibrator away from her, my tongue moving. "Did I give you permission to cum?" I growled She whined her hips moving closer to me, but I pulled away, pushing her legs down, stopping her from moving.  

"No" she whined "No what?" I questioned, my fingers pushing white spots into her skin "no mommy" "hmm Good Girl" I hummed, I leaned forward, kissing her lips my teeth slightly biting as she moaned into my mouth, my hand massaged her breast as I moved down. my lips grazing her skin, until I reached her thighs where I returned to her pussy.

I pushed my fingers, two of them, into her hole as she moaned. My tongue licked her clit. I moved my fingers fast, curling them hitting her g-spot. She moaned, her hips thrusting towards mine. "Now, cum for mommy" I moved my mouth from her pussy replacing it with the vibrator. "MM~ Mommy" She moaned cumming over my fingers. I moved my fingers away, as I cleaned out her pussy.

When finished I moved up kissing her. "How are you feeling baby?" I questioned, "Amazing" she hummed in delight. "but" she continued sounding out of breath, "I think it's Mommy's turn to get pleased" she pulled at the handcuffs, smiling. I laughed, Unlocking the cuffs, and rubbing her wrist.

She kissed me pushing my body down, "my turn" she hummed, sitting on me, "Do what you will to me" I told her she smiled again, "I'm a little hurt mommy, it seems to be I can still walk" she told me, standing up and walking to the closet. where she opened it, looking around, humming. "what are you doing baby, making me wait?" I asked, "yep" she sighed, I hummed watching her ass move as she looked through the closet.

I stood up, Walking, wrapping my arms around her bare skin, my hand running over her chest. "why don't we continue where we left off?" I asked kissing her neck, "With me on top of you or with me in handcuffs" She questioned back, "You chose" I told her, my lips grazing her neck, "How about we go back to when I was asleep and you were eyeing all my good parts." she chuckled, slipping from my grip, running back to bed. She wrapped herself in cover, giggling.

*Fluff starting now*

"Come on asshole" I followed her, kneeling on the bed. I pulled at the cover, and she giggled "Let me innn" I continued pulling at the covers, "NO" She screamed. I sighed "fine I give up," I said, "I'll just do this," I said as laid on top of her.

"No - me - no - breathe" she gasped and dropped her head down, "Blah," she said her eyes closed and she stuck out her tongue. "Hmm since your dead I can do this" I whispered as moved swiftly, pulling the covers off her.  "Nooo" she fell back "It's been a long two minutes, in this cold weather. Some animal has stolen my rations. I now may be freezing to death" She talked in a low voice as if she was a narrator, "Aw poor baby got Hypothermia" I patted her head. Here I'll warm you with my body, I hung the covers over the bed, dropping it on the floor.

I moved closer to her interlocking our legs, as I wrapped my arms around her. She smiled, "I have found another animal to keep me warm during these hard times, I have survived my first run-in with hypothermia, though it seems to be getting colder, my heart is warm" She narrated, I laughed. I ran my hand over her skin, feeling the warmth "Hypothermia, really?" I asked placing a kiss on the top of her head. "Yes! I mean feel this" she put her feet on my leg. "eekk" I pulled away, her feet were ice cold. She giggled, "now may I have my cover?" I hummed, moving away and  picking up the cover from the floor. I placed the blanket over her, then slipping under with her, I wrapped my hand around her.

We went back to our original stance, her head was on my shoulder.  I ran my hands through her hair. It was quiet, only the sound of us breathing to be heard. "Mommy, did I please you?" she asked, "Of course, honey." I whispered, "why would you think I haven't?" I questioned, "Well I mean Im always being pleased, finishing you know but you never get the same treatment" I laughed "Oh, my love, no you are perfect, the princess, I enjoy spoiling you more" I told her. "Are you sure?" she asked,

"Yes!" I told her, I kissed her head. "Okay Mommy, but I plan to spoil you more," she whispered, kissing my cheek. "I love Youu" I told her, "I love you too!" she giggled kissing my lips, a soft peck at first.

But then a real kiss, full of love. She pulled away, "May I go back to sleep now?" she asked. "Yeah" I laughed "Of course my tired baby" I placed a kiss on her forehead. My arms wrapped around her, and she snuggled against my chest. Soon she was back asleep, her soft snores filling my ears. I pulled out my phone, going back to doing what I was doing before. As my phone lit up as saw the search for engagement rings. I smiled, tightening my arms around her.

Word Count: 2021

These are original character, The cover photo is not mine. This is my first story, please comment with suggestions or any complaints, There may be spelling errors, so please point any out. Now hope you enjoyed Horny Motherfuckers :)
     -Lynnfish15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 283K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
408K 46.1K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
1.1M 61.9K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
735K 21.3K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...