I Fell So Hard That I'm, Kill...

By kirakrush

When Brookelles sister dies in a freak car accident her parents decide theyre better to move, and start from... More

Her Ghost Still Remains...
So Grab This Paper, And Read Between The Lines...
A Smoking Gun In My Hand, Now I'm Dead To The Land Of The Free. Sing with me...
Your face is pale, Your bodies cold...
Now we are starting, to love you more...
Listen up to the ones you trust, just a few by your side...
Profile - just to let you get to know the main characters a bit more (:
If You See Mother, Tell Her I can Sing...
So, Drink it down, you need this now...
How Does It Feel, Knowing Youre Barely Alive?
Please Don't Worry, I Am Doing Fine...
So Just Believe In Me, I'll Never Let You Down...

You stole my heart, but i had it first...

608 7 8
By kirakrush

My mom managed to take a few wrong turns on the way home but finally we found our street. As we pulled up and got out i could just make out...Ronnie? Speeding down the road on his skate board. He pulled up at the curb and flipped the board into his hand pulling one earphone out.

‘Hey Brooke. Mrs Summers’ he grinned at me, sending butterflys through my stomach. And smiled at my mom.

She winked at me and took the paint inside. God, she's so embarrassing.

‘Hey Ronnie’ i said waving slightly and taking a step towards him.

‘Sorry about Marcel, by the way. He’s a pr!ck’ he muttered quietly so my mom couldn't hear.

I laughed ‘It was fine. Really’ i smiled at his face. He looked like he was a little boy who had been caught stealing.

He looked up from the ground at me and grinned. Damn. That is one fine boy.

‘s-s-so you wanna help paint?’ i asked smiling like crazy at his grin.

‘Ummm’ he turned to look up at his house. There it was again. The look. The almost sad look that plays on all his features when he's thinking. I wonder why he does that, whats he thinking of?

He slid his phone out his pocket and checked the time? I noticed it said 3:37pm. He slid it back into his pocket and smiled at me.

‘I'm really not good at the whole painting thing’ he chuckled scratching the back of his head.

‘I dont mind’ i grinned ‘its just a little black and blue’

He turned to smile at me and held out his hand, i took it and we headed inside. He dropped his bag and board on the porch on the way in.

‘MOMMM!!! Ronnies here to help me paint!’ I yelled heading for the stairs. I heard him chuckle under his breath at me.

‘ Oooohhh do yous want snacks?!’ she bounced into the hallway grinning madly at us.

‘No! You scary lady stay away from me!!!’ i yelled hidding behind ronnies shoulder. By now he looked confused and was in fits of laughter.

She pouted at us. ‘Fine then. I'm not scary! I'm in lovee!’ she laughed skipping into the living room to watch more of Mr.Matt Le Blanc. *rollseyes*

‘I’d ask what the fuck, but I'm scared to’ He said turning to me.

‘You should be’ i winked laughing ‘ill race ya!’

‘Oh its on Summers’

‘Bring it Radke!’ we bolted up the stairs shoving and laughing until i finally landed on my stomach on the landing.

‘I win!’ i panted as he flopped down beside me.

‘Did not!’

‘did too!’ i stuck my tongue out at him.

‘Pfft, i let you win!’ he laughed

‘Uh huh suuurrreee’ i winked crawling over him to get to my room. I stopped half way over realising i was...straddling him. Shit fuck cunt! I thought. He gave me a puzzeled look while laughing.

‘Having fun there?’ he asked winking at me.

‘Come on you!’ I said rolling my eyes ‘we got some rockin to do’ I laughed running into my room. I heard him chuckle from behind me as I threw some sheets over my bed and the boxes of stuff I still had to unpack loads of stuff. He wandered in and helped me put the last sheet over the bed.

‘So Brookelle-juliet, since school is starting back soon, do you know where youre going?’ he asked as I handed him a paint tray and a brush.

I smiled as he used my full name. My mom was a prepy in high school, you know the type of girl that was head cheerleader but had straight A’s, Could get any guy but the only one she wanted was the English geek, and loved the name Brookelle.

My dad on the other hand, was the English geek. He was the one in school who had blonde floppy hair and big brown eyes, the quiet guy. He loves reading and photography and Shakespeare, and that’s how I got my name Juliet.

Brookelle-Juliet. What a mouthful.

‘Ummm Mojave High School I think’ I said trying to remember the brochures me and Andy looked through for hours on our last week together.

‘Really? That’s where me and Maxy boy go’ he grinned widely at me as he poured out the paint into the tray. The blue looked amazing. ‘Hell Hole High’

‘Oh cool. Atleast ill know someone in my classes then’ I muttered.

‘Yeah, about that. I'm a senior. And im guessing youre a junior?’

‘Yeah’ I sighed, seeing what he was getting at. ‘ so you wont be in any of my classes then?’ I asked.

I started painting one wall black as he started on the wall next to me with blue.

‘Umm you might be. I'm not that smart.’ He laughed

I grinned as we talked for ages on school and what you could do in Las Vagas and random stuff like music.

‘One of yor favorite songs ever?’ he asked randomly.

‘Uhhhh, its cheesy but I love ‘hot for teacher’ by Van Halen.’ I blushed it was my secret pleasure, I love it.

‘Dude, I love you. That is the best song ever!’ He smiled at me

‘Avenged sevenfold or Murderdolls?’ he asked. By now we were both on our second wall and it was about 5:30.

‘Avenged Sevenfold all the way! I love them’ I grinned. They had been my favourite band since Bri let me listen to them when I was about 8.

‘Of course. When I was younger I wanted to be the rev. I dressed up as him for Halloween when I was 11. I got sunglasses and everything’

I turned to him smiling.

‘Dawwwwwwwwwwww! That’s so cute!’ His face went pink as he poured the last of the paint into the tray.

He started to hum a really cool tune. I listened to it as I painted, it was different fast and .

‘Whats that?’ I asked, wondering what the awesome tune was.

‘What?’ he asked braking from his daze.

‘The tune. Its really good. What is it?’

‘Oh…um its something, I uh wrote.’

‘Wow, you wrote that?!’ wow….thats hot……haha I sound like paris Hilton. He blushed

‘uhh yeah’

‘dude that’s amasing. Are you in a band or something?’ I asked getting interested.

‘uhh yeah. Actually you should come see us sometime. If I do say so my self me thinks we are rather good’

I laughed as he put on a funny voice at the last bit.

‘Ok, yeah I should defiantly see that’ I laughed.

I turned around as he gasped.

‘Are you insinuating that we arnt good?’ he asked in mock shock (lawl it rhymes)

‘I said nothing of the sort!’ I laughed. I was just annoying him, I kinda knew they would be quite good. I already loved the tune he was humming and I only heard it a couple of mitutes ago! ‘well…about your band’ I laughed.

He fake gasped again. ‘That hurt! How do you know I am not good at singing?’

I giggled ‘ well, you never know. I just might not be a fan’

He stood up and took a few steps towards me.

‘because..’ he started ‘I might just have to force you to love me’ he grinned devilishly at me. I accepted the challenge.

I stood up and took a few steps forward making him take a step back.

‘Bring it Radke.’ I put one hand on my hip and poked him in the chest with the paint brush in my other hand.

‘ Oh you did not just get paint on my shirt!’ he said shocked but tring not to laugh.

I did it again snickering. ‘Oh I think I just did’

He narrowed his eyes at me playfully.

‘Prepare to meet your maker Radke’ I laughed waving the paint brush abut like a lightsaber.

He burst out laughing and did the same. We messed about covering our selfs in paint and getting it everywhere! When suddenly we both jabbed eachother in the chest at the same time.

‘aaahhh!’ he groaned falling to his knees, and toppeling to the side. I burst into fits of giggles by his side, failing at my own death scene.

‘cant…go on….. much …longer’ he groaned sending me into hysterics. ‘would…thy ..fair maiden..bear me… one last kiss?…’

I stared at him. ‘What the fuck?’ I laughed

‘or some….shit-eth like-th that-eth’ he chucked

‘ummm, thyne shall never kiss anyone else. –eth’ I laughed giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

Oh my god. The kid inside me was jumping abut screaming WWWWOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! As a cute grin spread across his face.

I couldn't take my eyes off him, what is wrong with me? Ive known him 2 days and im falling hard! God I need to see Andy. Soon.

He suddenly looked confused. I followed his gaze to my walls. Shit. Paint was splattered all over the walls. Wow. It actually looked pretty cool.

‘Uhhh shit. Sorry bout that’ he appologised getting up off the ground and going to inspect the walls.

‘no no no no no! I like it actually!’ I said happily standing beside him. ‘its cool. Unique.’

He grinned down at me.

‘you really are one weird girl you know that.’  He chuckled.

‘yup! Do you wanna stay for di-‘ I was cut of by his phone blaring what sounded like ‘the misfits- die die die my darling’

‘sorry’ he appologised looking at the id, before he slid the old broken phone to his ear. ‘What?’ he asked abruptly.

Ohhh, he sounded a little pissed. He turned around and walked towards the window. Ok then. I took that as an opportunity to start tidying up the paint stuff. While I was rollin up the sheets I over heard him on the phone.

‘No…well im kinda busy right now!... none of your business… no you horny cunt…no…no!...Max is?... why the fuck would he help you?... ok… ok OK OK! Jeez! … fine…give me 15 minutes… yes im coming…don’t sound so fucking happy… fuck off.’ He snapped the phone shut and sighed heavily. ‘dick’ he muttered under his breath. He turned around and looked startled as he realized it was most likely I heard that.

‘sorry’ he said again. ‘I have to go. Umm a friends car like….broke…down’

‘its fine’ I smiled half-heartedly.

He grabbed his hoodie off the bed and threw it over his shoulder and we headed down stairs.

There was an almost awkward atmosphere around him. He was obviously angry with whoever was on the phone. When we got to the door he spun around quickly making me bang in to him and almost fall over.

‘Shit. Sorry’ I blushed as he held me up by my arms.

He smiled at me, but it was strained, like somehow it didn’t reach his eyes.

‘You do that a lot’ he chuckled. It was kinda cute to be honest. He let go of my arms and opened the door. ‘Sorry. I wouldv’e loved to stay but..yeno…max needs me to help him with some shiz.’ He shrugged looking apologetic. Wait what?

‘I thought your friends car broke down?’ I asked. Shit! Stupid Brooke! Don’t get involved, its nothing to do with you!

I mentally slapped myself. But a bit of me was wondering why he had said 2 different stories when from the sound of the phone call, none of them sounded like the definite truth. But I guess its nothing to do with me. God my mom wears off on me with her overly nosiness.

‘Uhhhh…yeah… it was his car’ he quickly amended. I didn’t listen to my stupid brain and brushed it off. Maybe max’s car really did break down.

Most likely not BUT! Maybe! It did. Yes.

He stepped out on to the porch and threw his bag onto his back. I wish he didn’t have to go, I know it might seem weird but he makes me forget everything that’s hurting right now. Brianna, andy, my parents, moving house, moving to a new school in 2 days, everything seems to go away. Weird.

He shocked me as he pulled me into a big bear-hug. I stood there shocked for a few seconds but quickly hugged back. He pulled away and threw his board down the steps and hopped on.

‘What was that for?’ I laughed as he skated down the path still looking at me. He shrugged stopping on the sidewalk.

‘I dunno. Looked like ya needed a hug is all’ He grinned and pushed off. ‘Catch ya laters Brookelle-Juliet’

‘See ya Ronnie’ I called watching him speed down the street. I sighed to myself.

Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored.

Suddenly Panic! At the disco- lying is the most fun, blasted from my phone. I pulled it out and squealed with excitement.

‘OH MY GOOD!’ I squealed pulling the phone to my ear.

My mom ran in with wood chippings everywhere looking scared.

‘What happened?! What’s wrong Brooke?!’

‘ANNDYYY!!!’ I squealed to the phone. She took that as my explanation and rolled her eyes laughing and went back into the kitchen.

‘BOONNESSIEE!’ he almost shouted down the phone. ‘God ive missed you already!’

‘Me too sixx’ I laughed running into the living room and launching myself on to the couch.

‘Guess who got his car fixed and is coming over to Nevada next weekend?’ I could hear the smile in his voice, I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

‘AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! OHHH MMYYY GOOOOODDDD!!!!! ANDY I LOVE YOU!’

‘Love you too bones’

Ugh OH MY GOD! I love him so so so so so so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 116 8
Lena's life has never been simple. With her older brother being Ronnie Radke she could never truely trust anyone. That is until she met Craig Mabbitt...
22.6K 1.5K 73
Andy's finally back home. All of the problems that occurred between him and Connor was enough to make his aunt send him back to his parents. Though...
65.1K 1.1K 9
**DO NOT READ, IT'S ABSOLUTE SHIT. YOUR I.Q. WILL PROBABLY DROP DRASTICALLY IF YOU READ THIS. I WAS A STUPID, DENSE CHILD WHEN I WROTE THIS. PLEASE...
2.6M 85K 153
philophobia-the fear of falling in love or becoming emotionally connected to someone... ~~~ This is a story you've heard before, passed down throu...