ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪɪ ⚜

Od ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ! ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ. Více

ᴀ/ɴ
🇳🇱ᴀᴍꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀᴍ🇳🇱
👁ɪᴘʜᴏɴᴇ📱
💋ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ💋
😨ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ😨
🌻ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪQᴜᴇ🌻
🙄ʙᴏᴜʀɢᴇᴏɪꜱ🙄
🇪🇸ʙᴀʀᴄᴇʟᴏɴᴀ🇪🇸
🏠ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ🏠
🔑ᴋᴇʏ🔑
😡ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ😡
💶ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ💶
💥ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ💥
🍫ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢɪʀʟ🍫
💳ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱꜱ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ💳
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #3
😞ᴅʏꜱʟᴇxɪᴀ😞
🙎‍♂️ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ᴇᴀʀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴇꜱꜱᴇx🙎‍♂️
🍮ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ🍮
🤵ʜɪʀᴏ'ꜱ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ🤵
👩🏼ᴅᴜᴄʜᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴏᴘʜɪᴇ👩🏼
🤪ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ꜰᴏᴏʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🤪
🎭ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ🎭
🐰ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ🐰
👩‍👧ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴍᴏᴍ👩‍👧
🖼ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ🖼
👭ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴛʀɪᴘ👭
🗽ꜱᴏʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ🗽
🐒ʀᴀᴄɪꜱᴛꜱ🐒
🚹ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx🚹
🧬ʜᴇʀɪᴛᴀɢᴇ🧬
🏠ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴇʀ🛠
🚺ᴡɪꜰᴇ🚺
👫ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ👫
🗣ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ🗣
🌷ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🌷
🇸🇬ꜱɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ🇸🇬
🔪ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀꜱ🔪
ᴀ/ɴ
💄Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ💄
🏳️‍🌈ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ🏳️‍🌈
🙁ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ🙁
😊ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ😊
🛡ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ🛡
🌳ᴀɴᴄᴇꜱᴛʀʏ🌳
🤨ᴀᴜᴅᴀᴄɪᴛʏ🤨
🏆ɢʀᴀᴍᴍʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ🏆
🔥ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛ🔥
ᴀ/ɴ

💐ʟᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴀʀɪᴀ💐

417 16 18
Od ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Outside Perfumery.

"Here it is!" Kalianna gestures to the perfumery in front of her and her friends.

"Wow!" The girls were in awe at the store in front of them.

"It's called La Perfumaria, The Perfumery. It's a perfume shop holding all my signature perfumes inside." Kalianna explains.

"Is this the first one?" Marinette questioned.

"Yes, but there will be more of them around Paris soon." Kalianna replies.

"This is amazing! Who helped open this perfumery?" Zoé queried.

Kalianna gestures for her friends to follow her aside and they so do.

Scene: Inside La Perfumaria.

The girls looked around in awe as they entered the classy store, lovely fragrance smells hitting them in their noses.

"Mmmm, it smells like honey, chamomile, lavender, and more!" Mireille smiles.

"This place looks so chic and elegant." Marinette comments, looking at the fancy gold mirror nearby.

"Do you girls see that woman over there?" Kalianna points at a woman, who is conversing with a man.

"Holy sh1t, no way!" Maya's eyes widened.

"Is it really her?" Marinette quizzed in awe.

"Yep, that's Ciara Veloso. L'Oréal got in contact with her to help out with my perfumes for this store." Kalianna says.

"...Who now?" Zoé was confused.

"Huh? Do you not know Ciara Veloso?!" Marinette shrieks.

"It's okay, Marinette, I'll tell her," Mireille tells her friend, then she gets out her phone, typing for a moment before she shows Zoé her phone. "Read this."

Zoé begins reading the Wikipedia information about Ciara. "Ciara Veloso is a French-Brazilian world class scent designer who's helped various celebrities and influencers create their signature fragrances. Wow, that's really impressive."

"How much are the perfumes?" Aurore asked Kalianna.

"The price range is eighty to ninety. Expensive, but La Perfumaria is a luxury fragrance store." The noirette informs.

Ciara sees Kalianna just then and excuses herself from the woman she was talking too before approaching the group of girls. "Olá (Hello), Kalianna!"

"Olá (Hello), Ms. Ciara." Kalianna gives her a brief wave.

"Are these your friends?" Ciara glances at Kalianna's friends and looks at her again. "Will they be attending the party tonight?"

"Party? What party?" Maya inquired.

Kalianna turns to her friends. "A party for La Perfumaria's debut this afternoon at four; it lasts till six. Influential people will here, including Adrien and Mr. Agreste. You guys can come if you want."

"I would, but it's my mom's birthday, so me and her are going to dinner tonight." Giselle says.

"That's great, tell your mom I said happy birthday!" Kalianna smiles, then looks at her rest friends. "What about you all?"

"I'll come," Aurore says.

"Me too," Mireille adds.

"I'll come if my parents allow it." Marinette said.

"Me too." Zoé said.

"Sure, I'll come." Maya shrugs.

"Great, I can't wait for this afternoon!" Kalianna smiles while Ciara walks away.

"Let's take a picture." Giselle suggests, getting out her phone.

The girls crowd around her as she held up her phone, angling it so she could get everyone in the shot.

"Say Miraculous, girls!" Giselle says.

"Miraculous!" All the girls smile brightly and Giselle takes the picture.

Scene: Oakley Residence. Jocelyn's Room.

Jocelyn is practicing how to do a winged eyeliner. Her phone dings just then on her desk and she jumps, messing up her eyeliner.

"Ugh, seriously?" She takes a makeup pad and removes the ruined eyeliner from her eye. After that, she grabs her phone and views the notification she got.

She gasped loudly.

Scene: Outside Rossi Residence.

The Agreste car arrives and Lila gets out and smiles at Adrien.

"I'm so happy that I've started modeling with you again, Adrien. I can't wait for our next photoshoot. Mwah!" Lila blows him a kiss before closing the door.

Adrien frowns while his car drives away. He'd be dreading his next photoshoot with the scarlet brunette.

Meanwhile, Lila's phone starts ringing. She gets it out and rolls her eyes at seeing the caller was Jocelyn. Nevertheless, she answered. "Hello?"

"L, did you see what that tall freak Giselle posted on Facebook?" Jocelyn asks.

"No," Lila replies.

"Then go look, idiot!" Jocelyn demands.

Lila mutes the call and goes to Facebook.

"Hellooo? Did you look yet?" Jocelyn inquired.

Lila ignored her and looked at Giselle's post.

It was a picture of her and her smiling friends in a classy perfume store.

Rainbow Swirl ✔

Me and my friends are in a luxury perfume store that has all of @Kali De-Sinclair's latest perfumes in them! It's called La Perfumaria, and it's located on Avenue Montaigne street. You can recognize it by its glass door that has a perfume bottle on it and its the first store you see once you get onto the street!

Lila was in disbelief.

"LILA! Did you see the post?!" Jocelyn shrieks over the phone.

Lila goes back on call and unmutes. "Yeah, I saw. Kalianna's got a luxury perfume store now?"

"Obviously! Can you believe it? How dare that b1tch have her own luxury store now? We should go over there and see for ourselves!"

Lila smirks slightly. "Great idea, Joce. I'll meet you at the Louvre square." She then hung up.

💐💐💐💐

Scene: La Perfumaria.

Mireille spritzed herself with Lavandula, a lavender perfume. She sighed in delight at the smell.

Marinette is observing a hanging flower plant above with a small smile, floral fashion pieces running through her mind, and Aurore is examining the collection of Sunflower Aromatique perfume bottles with Zoé and Maya.

Meanwhile, Kalianna is showing Giselle a green bottle with a lion on it.

Kalianna sprays the fragrance on Giselle and she inhales it.

"Hm, that smells like... fresh dirt and grass." Giselle comments.

"It's called Lioness. It's a fragrance for buff women." Kalianna winks.

"You sell perfume for buff women too?" Giselle probs.

"Of course," Kalianna replies.

The entrance door opens just then and the girls turned to see Jocelyn and Lila entering, causing them to get annoyed.

"Oh no, what are they doing here?" Giselle frowns.

"They probably saw your post," Kalianna figures.

Giselle groaned. "I really gotta block the both of them."

"Huh, well at least this place has class," Lila comments, looking around with Jocelyn.

"Unlike Kalianna." The Oakley girl remarked.

Lila sees Marinette nearby just then. "Hi, Marinette," She approached her with Giselle. "How are you?"

"Like you would care," Marinette retorts, then walks away towards Mireille.

Jocelyn sees Kalianna and Giselle and smirks. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the loser herself, Kalianna," She walks towards the duo with Lila. "What's a slvt like you doing with her own luxury perfume store?" She asks Kalianna, crossing her arms.

The noirette rolls her eyes. "If you're gonna cause trouble when I have no problem calling the manager over to kick you both out."

"We won't cause any trouble, we're just here to look around." Lila replies sweetly.

"Great. You b1tches break anything, and you'll have to pay for it." Kalianna told the girls, putting the lioness fragrance back on the shelf next to the other identical ones.

"Break anything?" Jocelyn scoffs. "What do you think I am? Some animal?"

"With how you screw anything that moves, you're like a dog in constant heat." Kalianna retaliates.

"How fvcking dare you, you harpy?!!" Jocelyn raised up her hand and slapped Kalianna in the face.

"Jocelyn, what the he11?!" Giselle shouts at the ex-TikToker as Kalianna rubs her stinging cheek.

"She deserved it for calling me a dog!" Jocelyn retorts.

"Jocelyn, you can't slap her for that. Sure, she deserved it but that's wrong." Lila says, glancing around, noticing that several people are looking.

"Shut up, Lila! And Jocelyn, you ARE a dog, so don't be mad because I'm only telling the truth." Kalianna snaps.

"You want another one?!" Jocelyn holds up her hand to slap the ravenette again.

"Is there a problem, over here?" An African-American woman questioned, making her way over to the girls.

"Who the fvck are you?" Jocelyn asked, eyeing the woman with disgust.

"I'm Sofia Diniz, the manager of La Perfumaria. Are you causing trouble for Kalianna and her friend?" Sofia frowns at Jocelyn.

"So what? She insulted me." Jocelyn retorts.

"That doesn't give you a right to hit her. I'm gonna have to ask you and your friend to leave the store." Sofia instructed.

"Leave? Leave?! Ugh, whatever, I'm worth WAY more than Kalianna's perfume bottles anyway," Jocelyn flips her hair before turning on her heel towards the exit.

Lila shoots Kalianna a quick glare before following after the Oakley girl.

Kalianna rolls her eyes.

She didn't know why those tramps even came to her luxury store.

Word Count: 1,443

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

114K 3.5K 37
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ʟᴀᴡʏᴇʀ. ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ, ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ, ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴛ, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ...
18.7K 379 12
𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮-𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓱...
93.9K 2.2K 33
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦-𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘥...