ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪɪ ⚜

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ! ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ. More

ᴀ/ɴ
🇳🇱ᴀᴍꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀᴍ🇳🇱
👁ɪᴘʜᴏɴᴇ📱
💋ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ💋
😨ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ😨
🌻ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪQᴜᴇ🌻
🙄ʙᴏᴜʀɢᴇᴏɪꜱ🙄
🇪🇸ʙᴀʀᴄᴇʟᴏɴᴀ🇪🇸
🏠ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ🏠
🔑ᴋᴇʏ🔑
😡ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ😡
💶ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ💶
💥ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ💥
💐ʟᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴀʀɪᴀ💐
🍫ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢɪʀʟ🍫
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #3
😞ᴅʏꜱʟᴇxɪᴀ😞
🙎‍♂️ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ᴇᴀʀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴇꜱꜱᴇx🙎‍♂️
🍮ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ🍮
🤵ʜɪʀᴏ'ꜱ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ🤵
👩🏼ᴅᴜᴄʜᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴏᴘʜɪᴇ👩🏼
🤪ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ꜰᴏᴏʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🤪
🎭ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ🎭
🐰ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ🐰
👩‍👧ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴍᴏᴍ👩‍👧
🖼ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ🖼
👭ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴛʀɪᴘ👭
🗽ꜱᴏʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ🗽
🐒ʀᴀᴄɪꜱᴛꜱ🐒
🚹ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx🚹
🧬ʜᴇʀɪᴛᴀɢᴇ🧬
🏠ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴇʀ🛠
🚺ᴡɪꜰᴇ🚺
👫ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ👫
🗣ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ🗣
🌷ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🌷
🇸🇬ꜱɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ🇸🇬
🔪ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀꜱ🔪
ᴀ/ɴ
💄Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ💄
🏳️‍🌈ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ🏳️‍🌈
🙁ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ🙁
😊ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ😊
🛡ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ🛡
🌳ᴀɴᴄᴇꜱᴛʀʏ🌳
🤨ᴀᴜᴅᴀᴄɪᴛʏ🤨
🏆ɢʀᴀᴍᴍʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ🏆
🔥ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛ🔥
ᴀ/ɴ

💳ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱꜱ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ💳

628 26 56
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Ivan opened the door, allowing his classmates to enter.

Sabrina sits down at her desk and notices that Chloé is not beside her. She frowns.

After Chloé embarrassed herself at the La Perfumaria debut party, two days later, her damaging Kalianna's perfumes went viral. The internet now had a second meme name for her.

Perfume Damage Girl.

Now, once again, she was not coming to school.

Sabrina couldn't help but shake her head. Why couldn't Chloé just stop humiliating herself?

The ginger felt bad for her, she genuinely did, but even she had to admit that Chloé brought it on herself! Now she would be labeled as a crazy meme girl!

"Looks like Chloé's not coming to school," Giselle mutters to Kalianna, sitting down with her.

"Yeah, because those videos of her destroying my perfumes went viral. They're calling her the Perfume Damage Girl now." Kalianna mutters back.

Both girls tittered at this.

"Before we begin class, let's take a look at yesterday's news," Miss Bustier tells her class. She then turns on the projector with the remote, revealing the news.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news. This morning, Monégasque-Italian billionairess Alessia Santoro, a diplomat representative of Monaco, donated ten million euros to charities in Paris." Nadja reveals. "What was her reason why exactly? You're about to find out."

The reporter steps aside and a video pops up beside her of Alessia.

"I'm going to be fairly honest, I have way too much money, I'm practically drowning in it," Alessia chuckles. "So I thought, what the he11? It's just money, why not do good and give some away?"

"Yes, you heard well my Parisian folks, that's her reason. Alessia Santoro gave ten million euros to 60% of the charities out there, how amazing is that? Don't we all wish we were billionaires?" Nadja questions.

Miss Bustier exits out of the news. "Let's give Alessia Santoro a round of applause for donating ten million euros to charity!" She starts clapping.

Her students follow suit, and Kalianna can't stop smiling.

She's proud that her uncle would be marrying Alessia soon so she can become her official auntie.

"I'm honored that you all are clapping for my aunt; she's so generous, just like me!"

Kalianna's smile dropped and she turned to face the person who lied about Alessia.

Of course, it was Lila. She was beaming as if she had just told the truth.

"You have such a cool aunt Lila, not everyone can be related to THE Alessia Santoro." Max told the scarlet brunette.

"I know, I'm so lucky, us Italians have to stick together," Lila giggles. "You know, I'm actually the one that gave her the idea of donating ten million to charity."

The class murmured in awe.

Kalianna gritted her teeth, digging her nails into her desk.

"You gave her that idea? That's so kind of you, Lila." Rose praises her.

"Seriously, that's awesome." Alix also praises.

"Awww, thank you so much guys." Lila puts a hand to her heart, pretending to be touched by the compliments.

"You've got a pure heart of gold, Lila." Miss Bustier smiles at her.

"Unlike someone," Alya mumbles, turning around and shooting Kalianna a dirty look.

The noirette had enough and slammed her hands down on her desk, getting to her feet. "How exactly are you related to Alessia, Lila?" She angrily asked.

Kim groans, annoyed. "C'mon Kalianna, don't start your nonsense."

"I'm just asking a question," Kalianna shot back.

"Yeah, how are you related to Alessia Santoro?" Giselle questioned Lila.

"Well, we're both Italian, we share blood." Lila replies dumbly.

"You're blood related cause you're both Italian? Is that really what you're trying to say?" Kalianna rose an eyebrow.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying," Lila responds.

"Y'know, there's one tiny flaw in your story." Kalianna says.

"My story?" Lila was a bit confused.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Mylène inquires.

"You guys remember when I gave out those career questionnaires, right? Well, I recall Lila saying that Alessia was her estranged relative. Which means that she and Alessia aren't even close. And if they're not close, then how did Lila manage to get in contact with Alessia?" Kalianna glowers at Lila.

"That is a good question," Nathaniel says.

Lila glanced around nervously while several students agreed with the Kurtzberg boy's words.

"So how did you contact your so-called aunt if you're both estranged, Lila?" Kalianna smirks at her arch-nemesis.

"Uh, well, um..." Lila tries to make up a lie while everyone peered at her, expecting an answer.

"Enough!" Alya slams her hand down on her desk. "Lila doesn't have to answer any questions, especially if they're from Kalianna," She shoots the ravenette a nasty look. "We all know she's just trying to get Lila to trip up so she can call her out for lying, and she's not!"

"How would you know that, Césaire? Your head is shoved so far up her lying a$$ you can't even see anything past that." Giselle sneers.

Kalianna, Adrien, Marinette, and Hiro, who is sitting by Ivan, sniggered at the rainbownette's remark.

"Giselle! Do not use such inappropriate language in my class young lady. If it happens again, you'll be sent to the principal's office." Miss Bustier threatened.

Giselle rolls her eyes. At this point, she didn't even care for Miss Bustier as much as she did at the beginning of the school year. She believed Lila just like the others.

"Now I don't want to hear the rest of this conversation. Kalianna, sit down and stop bothering Lila." Miss Bustier demands.

"But Miss Bustier, she's lying!" Kalianna points at Lila accusingly. "Alessia's not her aunt, and she didn't give her the idea to donate to charity, Alessia did that on her own, she even said it on the news!"

Lila sniffles, crocodile tears in her eyes. "S-She probably didn't mention me because she was trying not to draw attention to me, that's why she said she did it on her own. Why are you always trying to call me a liar, Kalianna?!" She sobs lightly, covering her face with her hands, and Alya sympathetically rubs her back.

Kalianna rolls her eyes. "Oh great, fake tears, how classic of you."

"Enough Kalianna, I will send you to the principal's office if you don't stop." Miss Bustier threatens again.

Kalianna opens her mouth to speak, but stops. She then notices some of her classmates are looking at her with disappointment or annoyance.

Reluctantly deciding to hold her tounge, she sits back down, seething with anger.

She glares at Lila as she sniffles, wiping her tears.

Enough was enough.

💳💳💳💳

Scene: Parisian Streets.

Kalianna was riding down the street on her Vespa scooter with a determined look.

Tikki peeks out of her purse. "Where are we going, Kalianna?"

"We're going to the place my Uncle Jeong and Alessia are staying in. I need to tell Alessia what happened." Kalianna replies.

"Is this about Lila lying about her today?" Tikki guessed.

"Yes." Kalianna confirms.

Scene: Woo/Santoro Residence.

Kalianna arrives outside a home. "Here it is, Tikki."

After getting off her scooter, the ravenette makes her way up the steps of the home before knocking on the door.

After a moment, the door was opened by Alessia.

"Hi, Alessia." Kalianna greeted the billionairess.

"Kalianna, hi!" Alessia smiles at her. "Are you here to speak to Jeong? If you are, he's getting his suit for the wedding."

"Actually, I'm here to talk to you." Kalianna says. "It's about that Lila girl who lied about you being her estranged relative."

Alessia frowns at the mention of Lila's name.

💳💳💳💳

Scene: Woo/Santoro Residence. Living Room.

"She said what?" Alessia was in disbelief of what Kalianna had just told her. She and the amber-eyed supermodel were now in the living room sitting on the couch.

"I couldn't believe it either." Kalianna shakes her head.

"That little liar had the audacity to say SHE gave me the idea to donate to charity?" Alessia seethes.

Kalianna nods, confirming it.

"How could she say something like that?!" Alessia stands up, clenching her hands.

"Are you going to do anything? If you don't think it's that serious then..." Kalianna trails off.

"No, this is serious. Pretty soon, she'll be telling your whole school that she's related to me. I won't let that happen." Alessia frowns.

"What are you gonna do?" Kalianna inquires.

Alessia ponders for a moment, then smirks.

💳💳💳💳

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Miss Bustier's Classroom. Next Day.

"Miss Bustier, could you turn on the news again? I saw that Alessia Santoro had something very important to say." Kalianna informs.

Lila raised an eyebrow at this.

Miss Bustier turns on the projector and goes to the news. On-screen the journalist Ray Powers was interviewing Alessia and Jeong Woo. The former is showing Ray the gorgeous purple diamond engagement ring on her left ring finger.

"I cannot BELIEVE you're both getting married!" Ray smiles at the engaged couple.

Marinette and Adrien's eyes widened as they recognized Jeong as Kalianna's uncle.

"We can't believe it either!" Jeong remarked.

"How long have you two been seeing each other?" Ray questioned.

"We were privately dating for two years, and then he proposed to me on our second year anniversary in Italy." Alessia explains, grabbing Jeong's hand.

"Awww, that's so romantic!" Ray puts a hand to his heart. "When's the wedding?"

"Soon, we're very excited for it." Jeong smiles before kissing Alessia's cheek, getting her a bit flustered.

"That's so cute!" Rose gushes.

"Isn't Alessia getting married to that famous food critic? What's his name again?" Alix questioned, scratching the back of her head.

"Jeong Woo, an international South Korean food critic who can boost a business, or break it." Kalianna spoke up. "And I know this, because Jeong is my Uncle."

Everyone was shocked by this.

"That's awesome, Kalianna." Juleka commends.

"But that means you and Lila will be cousins," Nathaniel figures.

"Is that right Lila?" Alya asks the scarlet brunette.

"Uh," Lila looks around to see her classmates staring at her. "Y-Yes!" She looks back at Kalianna and smiles. "I can't wait for us to be cousins, Kalianna!"

The noirette peers at her with disgust. "You and I will NEVER be cousins, you b1tch."

"Kalianna!" Miss Bustier looks at her with disbelief.

"H-How could you say such a thing, Kalianna?" Lila covers her face, beginning to fake cry.

Alya starts rubbing her back and shoots Kalianna a nasty glare. "Really? Even though she'll be your cousin soon, you're still treating her like this?!"

"Yeah, Kalianna, that's a bit too far." Ivan spoke up, his friends nodding in agreement at his words.

"On the contrary," A feminine voice began, suddenly entering the classroom, her purple stiletto heels with gold details clicking as she did. "I think Kalianna's words are justified."

Everyone looked at the woman who spoke and gasped while Kalianna smirks.

Lila stops her mock crying and uncovers her face. She grew horrified when she saw the woman who entered the room was Alessia herself!

"M-Ms. Santoro?" Miss Bustier breathed in shock.

"Yes, it's me," Alessia closes the door. "Why are you so surprised? My so-called niece told you about me," She looks at Lila with narrowed eyes. "Didn't she?"

"She did but... we never thought you'd come here." Miss Bustier says.

"Aren't you glad to see Alessia, Lila?" Kalianna asks, leaving her desk and approaching Lila's. "After all, she's your estranged aunt, isn't she?"

"Erm, y-yes!" Lila stands up, giving an irritated Alessia a forced smile. "It's so good to see you auntie!" She approaches her. "I didn't think you'd pay me a visit so unexpectedly," She opens her arms to hug her.

Everyone was taken aback when Alessia moved back, not letting Lila embrace her.

"Don't touch me, girl." She snapped.

Lila swallowed nervously and stepped back as the billionairess glares at her.

"Ms. Santoro, that's no way to treat your niece." Alya said firmly.

"You'd be right, Alya," Kalianna made her way over to her uncle's fiancee. "IF Lila was actually her niece," She hugs Alessia's side and she puts an arm around her shoulder.

This made the teens except for Lila puzzled. Why would Alessia accept a hug from a girl who wasn't related to her, but reject a hug from her own niece?

"Ms. Santoro, Kalianna's not your niece! Why are you letting her hug you and treating Lila so cold?" Nino probed, confused.

"D-Do you hate me, auntie?" Lila queried sadly, deciding to twist things around in her favor. "Is that why you're favoring Kalianna instead of me?" She turned on the waterworks and sniffled.

Alessia is appalled by her crocodile tears. "You're right, she is good," She told Kalianna, who nodded.

"Told ya." She replies back.

"Could you please explain to us what's going on Ms. Santoro?" Miss Bustier quizzed.

"If Lila is your niece, then why are you being so harsh to her?" Kim folds his arms, frowning at the diplomat.

Hiro rolls his eyes. "You still haven't figured it out?" He spoke up, making everyone turn to him.

"What're you talking about?" Sabrina asked.

Hiro sighs, rubbing his forehead. "For the love of- Lila isn't related to Ms. Santoro, she never was! Wasn't it obvious enough?"

Everyone gasped at his words.

"And since Kalianna's uncle is getting married to Ms. Santoro, Kalianna will legally be her niece-in-law. Lila is nowhere near related to Alessia because she lied! Are you all that ignorant?"

(Sukura41: At least we've got another smart one in this class. 😒)

"Thank you for that explanation, Hiro, because it's true." Kalianna confirms.

"Kalianna will soon be my niece-in-law because my fiancee is her uncle. This girl," Alessia points at Lila, who flinches. "Is not related to me in any way. I don't even know her."

"But you're both Italian." Kim protested stupidly.

"And because they're Italian, they have to share the same blood? Are you sure you belong in tenth grade?" Giselle asks Kim, squinting her eyes at him.

(Sukura41: I wonder about that too.)

"Lila, did you lie to us?" Miss Bustier asked the scarlet brunette.

"I-I..." Lila chews on her lip, then looks around at her classmates with crocodile tears in her eyes. "You guys know I couldn't help it! It's because of my rare medical condition that forces me to say things I don't mean!"

"It's called pathological lying, Lila, and YOU have that disorder. It isn't rare at all, you just lie for no reason because you want attention." Marinette snaps.

"How could you lie to us like that?" Alix asked Lila, upset.

"Did you even give Alessia the idea to give money to charity?" Mylène queried.

Hiro drags his hand down his face, annoyed at the class's stupidity. "Of course she didn't, because she's a compulsive liar! Are you all even listening to me?!"

"I'm so sorry, guys! I didn't mean to claim that I knew Alessia," Lila apologizes, sniffling as she went back to her seat.

"It's okay, Lila, we know you can't control it." Alya told her.

"Well it's not okay, for me," Alessia angrily spoke up. "Apologize for lying about me right now, young lady." She demanded, glaring at Lila.

The Rossi girl sniffles. "I'm sorry, Ms. Alessia."

"That's Ms. Santoro to you, and if Kalianna ever tells me that you lied about me again, I'll be suing you for defamation." Alessia threatened, pointing at Lila.

She clenched her hands and reluctantly nodded.

She made a mental note to never lie about Alessia as she didn't want to get sued again.

"I'm very sorry for the behavior of my student, Ms. Santoro," Miss Bustier apologizes, a hand on her baby bump.

"You had better be," Alessia retorts. "I suggest you start doing your job properly before I sue you for enabling your student's lies."

"O-Of course, Ms. Santoro. That won't be necessary, I promise." Miss Bustier tells her, a bit fearful of her threat.

Alessia gives her a dirty look before gazing at the class. "For anyone in this class who gives Kalianna a hard time," She puts a hand on the ravenette's shoulder. "Will have to answer to me. Do you all understand?"

"Yes, Ms. Santoro." Were the quiet responses from the teens.

"Good." Alessia pats Kalianna's shoulder. "Take care, Kalianna."

"Bye, Alessia," Kalianna smiles at the billionairess and waves at her before she leaves.

After she does, the amber-eyed girl frowns at her teacher and unreliable friends. "I believe you all owe me an apology, including you Miss Bustier."

The teens, except for Kalianna's bullies, meekly apologized to her.

"I'm sorry, Kalianna. I didn't mean to be so upset with you yesterday." Miss Bustier apologizes to her.

"But you did." Kalianna counters. "All of you meant to be upset with me yesterday," She looks at the class. "Just because Lila couldn't control herself." She glares at Lila.

Everyone stayed quiet, feeling guilty.

"I don't forgive you guys, not even you Miss Bustier. You all are on extremely thin ice. If you keep this up, I won't be designing anything for you anymore." Kalianna snaps.

The class continued to stay quiet, not protesting.

Kalianna smirks at Lila as she made her way to her desk. "Try to lie about Alessia again, I dare you."

The Italian girl glares at Kalianna as she sat down at her desk.

'D@mn her.' She curses the noirette in her mind.

That b1tch just had to bring Alessia to class and embarrass her!

(Sukura41: What did you expect? 😑)

"Gurl, I can't believe THE Alessia Santoro will be your aunt-in-law! Having a dipomat billionairess as your aunt is so cool!" Giselle told Kalianna.

She giggles. "You got that right."

The iconic duo then high-fived each other.

💳💳💳💳

Scene: Outside Collége Françoise Dupont.

After classes were over, Kalianna and Giselle exited the school together.

"Bye!" Kalianna waved after her best friend as she walked away to the bus stop.

She turned the opposite direction to head off to her house, but bumped into an angry Lila. "Watch it, Miss Liar." She snaps at her.

She attempted to move around her, but the scarlet brunette blocked her path.

"How fvcking dare you? How dare you embarrass me by bringing your stupid aunt to class?" She seethed.

"You'd better watch your mouth. That so-called stupid aunt of mine could've easily slapped you with a mega lawsuit for defamation." Kalianna retorts.

"I'll get you back for this, I swear I will." Lila vows angrily.

"You should be happy, Lila, you're not getting sued again. Make sure when you tell lies, try NOT to lie about a family member of mine." Kalianna then patted Lila on the shoulder before moving past her, feeling satisfied.

Lila glares after her.

She would get her revenge on Kalianna, whether it be sooner or later.

Word Count: 3,182

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 1.5K 14
𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝔂, 𝓶𝔂, 𝓶𝔂, 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 ( ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ )
44.9K 811 30
▬▬▬▬ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀. - 💌: 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀. ❛ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳�...
18.5K 374 12
𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮-𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓱...
77K 2.9K 11
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐟 /𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫3𝐯/ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐡 𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦�...