ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪɪ ⚜

Por ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ! ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ. Mais

ᴀ/ɴ
🇳🇱ᴀᴍꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀᴍ🇳🇱
👁ɪᴘʜᴏɴᴇ📱
💋ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ💋
😨ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ😨
🌻ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪQᴜᴇ🌻
🙄ʙᴏᴜʀɢᴇᴏɪꜱ🙄
🇪🇸ʙᴀʀᴄᴇʟᴏɴᴀ🇪🇸
🏠ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ🏠
🔑ᴋᴇʏ🔑
😡ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ😡
💶ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ💶
💥ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ💥
💐ʟᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴀʀɪᴀ💐
🍫ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢɪʀʟ🍫
💳ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱꜱ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ💳
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #3
😞ᴅʏꜱʟᴇxɪᴀ😞
🙎‍♂️ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ᴇᴀʀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴇꜱꜱᴇx🙎‍♂️
🍮ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ🍮
🤵ʜɪʀᴏ'ꜱ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ🤵
👩🏼ᴅᴜᴄʜᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴏᴘʜɪᴇ👩🏼
🤪ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ꜰᴏᴏʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🤪
🎭ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ🎭
🐰ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ🐰
👩‍👧ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴍᴏᴍ👩‍👧
🖼ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ🖼
👭ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴛʀɪᴘ👭
🗽ꜱᴏʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ🗽
🐒ʀᴀᴄɪꜱᴛꜱ🐒
🚹ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx🚹
🧬ʜᴇʀɪᴛᴀɢᴇ🧬
🚺ᴡɪꜰᴇ🚺
👫ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ👫
🗣ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ🗣
🌷ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🌷
🇸🇬ꜱɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ🇸🇬
🔪ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀꜱ🔪
ᴀ/ɴ
💄Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ💄
🏳️‍🌈ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ🏳️‍🌈
🙁ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ🙁
😊ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ😊
🛡ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ🛡
🌳ᴀɴᴄᴇꜱᴛʀʏ🌳
🤨ᴀᴜᴅᴀᴄɪᴛʏ🤨
🏆ɢʀᴀᴍᴍʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ🏆
🔥ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛ🔥
ᴀ/ɴ

🏠ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴇʀ🛠

474 22 22
Por ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Outside Law Firm Building.

Darius gets out of the De-Sinclair car, holding his briefcase while his other hand is holding his phone to his ear.

"Did you reach to work, safely?" Vanita asked from the other end of the phone.

"I did. What about you?" Darius asks, making his way towards the law firm's entrance.

"Perfect. I'm working on my next fashion collection." Vanita informs.

"I can't wait until your launch it, it'll be just as amazing as all your other ones." Darius smiles.

"Awww, thank you my love." Vanita says fondly.

Darius jumps when a woman suddenly popped up in front of him.

"Hello, Darius~." She greeted rather flirtatiously. She has dark brown hair in a bun, hazel eyes, and a tan skin complexion. She wears a navy jacket, a white blouse underneath it, and navy work pants with black heels. She also has on a silver necklace and earrings.

"Honey, I've gotta go. See you soon, okay? I love you." Darius told his wife.

"I love you two, Rius." Vanita replies.

"Love you more." Darius responds before hanging up.

He doesn't notice the woman in front of him rolling his eyes before he looks at her.

"Good morning Lexi, how are you?" He asks, moving past her towards the building entrance.

Scene: Inside Law Firm Building Lobby.

"I've never been better," Lexi walks beside Darius as he enters. "What about you? You're looking good as usual,"

"I'm doing great," Darius walks to the front desk and gets out his ID and scans it on the scanner before walking away to the four elevators nearby.

Lexi also scans her ID and follows after him. "I heard you talking with your... wife." Her face shows disgust before it goes neutral. "How is she?"

"She's good," Darius presses a button for an elevator, causing the doors to open. "She's working on her 60th collection," He enters the elevator with Lexi and smiles at her. "Can you believe it? It's been years since she became a dressmaker," He presses the button for the second floor. "And now, she's about to launch her 60th collection soon, it's incredible."

"Hmph, time sure flies by fast." Lexi says dryly.

The elevator doors closed.

Scene: Inside Elevator.

Darius and Lexi are silent as they go up to their destination.

Lexi glances at Darius, her eyes half-lidded.

It was obvious she had a crush on the handsome man, a crush that had grown massive and lustful over the time she's been working with him.

She was not happy that he had a wife at all, especially since it was that famous dressmaker Vanita.

Darius continued to remain oblivious to Lexi's yearning gaze before he finally decided to speak up. "So how was that Tinder date?"

Lexi blinks, snapping out of her daze. "The... The what?"

"The Tinder date. You told me you matched with a guy last week, remember? How was the date with him?" Darius asked.

"Oh, um... it was... fine." Lexi slightly shrugs.

"It wasn't horrible, wasn't it?" Darius guessed.

"Yeah," Lexi nods. "It was. He kept on talking about how many cars he had, ugh. He was so boring and arrogant," She rolls her eyes and looks at Darius fondly. "I wish he could've been like you. Humble."

Darius chuckles. "Thanks, Lex, but I guess all men can't be like me."

Lexi stares at him. Taking a risk, she decides to step closer to him, which he didn't notice.

Just then the elevator doors opened and Darius exited the elevator.

Lexi breathes off, irritated that the moment between her and Darius was interrupted.

(Sukura41: What moment? My manz Darius was barley acknowledging you.)

Lexi then exited the elevator, stepping into the office space.

Scene: Office Station.

"Hey, Daniel!" Darius smiles as his co-worker approaching him with a file.

"Morning, Darius. Mr. Cartwright wants you to deal with this case," Daniel hands Darius a file, which he takes.

"What's it about?" Darius questioned.

"He didn't say, so you'll have to see." Daniel replies.

"Alright, thank you," Darius then walks away.

Lexi gives Daniel a tight smile. "Hello, Daniel."

"Lexi," Daniel curtly greets her before walking away.

Lexi glares after him and looks at Darius, who is now sitting down at his desk, observing the file Daniel gave him. She smiles and walks away.

🏠🛠🏠🛠

Scene: Darius's Office Desk.

"Sh1t," Darius curses, peering at a picture of a damaged car. "This man's ex-wife is psycho."

"Who's psycho?"

Darius jumps, dropping the picture and turning his head in the direction of the voice.

It was Lexi, she was holding a cup of coffee.

"Just some man's ex-wife who wrecked his car with a metal bat because he divorced her for cheating on him." Darius tells her.

Lexi cringes. "Yikes," She offers him the coffee. "Got you coffee, just how you like it."

"Thanks, Lexi," Darius smiles at her and grabs the cup.

Lexi slightly shudders when his fingers lightly touched hers before he took the cup from her. "Y-Your welcome."

As Darius sips on the coffee with closed eyes, Lexi tries to walk away, but hesitates.

After a moment, she breathes off and turns back to her co-worker. "Darius, I have to ask you something."

Darius turns to her. "What is it?"

Lexi fiddles with her fingers. "Well, I've been working here for over a year now, and it's come to my attention that I don't exactly know you that well outside the office."

"M-hm," Darius nods.

"Would you... Would you be willing to have dinner with me tomorrow night so we can discuss?"

"Discuss what?" Darius blinks, confused.

"Y'know, just talk about our personal lives." Lexi replies.

"That sounds nice, Lex, but tomorrow night is date night for me and my wife." Darius sips on his coffee.

Lexi winces in displeasure at the mention of Vanita.

"I hope you don't mind," Darius says.

"No, not at all. Have a good time with your wife." Lexi responds, walking away with an annoyed expression.

Darius puts his coffee aside and turns back to his desk. A sigh caught his attention and he looked up to see his friend Daniel leaning over his office cube.

"Man, could you be anymore oblivious?" Daniel shook his head.

Darius gives him a confused look. "What're you talking about?"

Daniel groans. "Lexi wants you, Darius!"

The De-Sinclair man is taken aback by this reveal, then he laughs. "Lexi? Interested in ME? No way; I'm married, remember?" He shows off his gold wedding band.

"D@mn, I never noticed up close, but that's a gorgeous wedding band." Daniel praises.

"Thanks, you gotta thank Vanita though, she's got great taste." Darius says.

"Yeah, she does. But anyway, you know that being married doesn't stop these homewreckers from trying." Daniel warns.

"Don't call Lexi that, she's not a homewrecker, she's just trying to find the right guy for her." Darius defended Lexi.

"In her mind, you ARE the right guy for her." Daniel counters.

"And why would you think that?" Darius grabs his coffee cup, sipping on it.

"She's always talking about the perfect guy and what personality traits she wants him to have. Handsome, funny, smart, humble, a big d1ck,"

Darius sputters out some of his coffee.

"Can't you see? She's talking about you! No homo though, I just assume you have a big d1ck since Vanita is still with you."

"That is NOT the only reason why my wife is still married to me."

"Yeah, but that's only part of the reason though."

"Daniel!"

"The point is, Lexi is so thirsty for you, that she'd even go as far as to block out that you have a wife, even though she's visited the office sometimes!" Daniel exposes Lexi. "And I know this because it's so frickin' obvious. She knows I know, that's why she doesn't like me and I don't like her."

Darius sighs. "I don't know what to say, man. Lexi's my friend and co-worker, she doesn't seem to be interested in me at all. Besides, she went on a date with this guy, even though it went horrible."

"That doesn't matter. And didn't she just ask you out to dinner but you declined because it's date night for you and Vanita? Didn't you hear how annoyed she sounded? C'mon man, you can't be that dense." Daniel appears exasperated.

"I'm deeply in love with my wife, Daniel. So in love, that I don't worry about what woman has got a crush on me, because I. Don't. Care." Darius says.

"Lexi doesn't care that you've got a wife and child either. I'm telling you, that woman is lusting for you, ya gotta believe me." Daniel shrugs and sits down in his office cube next to Darius's. "The city elected you lawyer of the year, right? Everyone in this firm will be at the party in Hôtel Le Marois honoring you, including your wife and daughter. Watch Lexi try to make a move on you with your family there."

Darius stays quiet, but can't get his friend's words out of his head.

Was he actually right?

Word Count: 1,528

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

41.8K 1K 22
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ɪɴꜰʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇʀ ᴏɴ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀɪꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛɪɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴀ...
16.7K 311 25
wнere тнe devιl ғαllѕ ғor тнe ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢᴜɪᴛᴀʀ 𝘖𝘤𝘹𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘐. 𝘋𝘖 𝘕�...
6.8K 203 14
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʟᴀɴɢ, ʜᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴍʙᴏʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴᴅʀᴀɪꜱᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏ...
77K 2.9K 11
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐟 /𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫3𝐯/ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐡 𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦�...