ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪɪ ⚜

Av ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ! ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ. Mer

ᴀ/ɴ
🇳🇱ᴀᴍꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀᴍ🇳🇱
👁ɪᴘʜᴏɴᴇ📱
💋ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ💋
😨ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ😨
🌻ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪQᴜᴇ🌻
🙄ʙᴏᴜʀɢᴇᴏɪꜱ🙄
🇪🇸ʙᴀʀᴄᴇʟᴏɴᴀ🇪🇸
🏠ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ🏠
🔑ᴋᴇʏ🔑
😡ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ😡
💶ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ💶
💥ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ💥
💐ʟᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴀʀɪᴀ💐
🍫ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢɪʀʟ🍫
💳ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱꜱ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ💳
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #3
😞ᴅʏꜱʟᴇxɪᴀ😞
🙎‍♂️ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ᴇᴀʀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴇꜱꜱᴇx🙎‍♂️
🍮ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ🍮
🤵ʜɪʀᴏ'ꜱ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ🤵
👩🏼ᴅᴜᴄʜᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴏᴘʜɪᴇ👩🏼
🤪ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ꜰᴏᴏʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🤪
🎭ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ🎭
🐰ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ🐰
👩‍👧ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴍᴏᴍ👩‍👧
🖼ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ🖼
👭ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴛʀɪᴘ👭
🗽ꜱᴏʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ🗽
🐒ʀᴀᴄɪꜱᴛꜱ🐒
🚹ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx🚹
🧬ʜᴇʀɪᴛᴀɢᴇ🧬
🏠ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴇʀ🛠
🚺ᴡɪꜰᴇ🚺
🗣ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ🗣
🌷ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🌷
🇸🇬ꜱɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ🇸🇬
🔪ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀꜱ🔪
ᴀ/ɴ
💄Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ💄
🏳️‍🌈ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ🏳️‍🌈
🙁ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ🙁
😊ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ😊
🛡ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ🛡
🌳ᴀɴᴄᴇꜱᴛʀʏ🌳
🤨ᴀᴜᴅᴀᴄɪᴛʏ🤨
🏆ɢʀᴀᴍᴍʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ🏆
🔥ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛ🔥
ᴀ/ɴ

👫ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ👫

432 18 36
Av ChanelPradaGirl

(Sukura41: I wrote this idea for Gothic_Vampire_Queen.)

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Kalianna looked down at the magazine in her hands with a smile, excited to show her friends. She made her way up the school steps and into the courtyard, where spotted Lila and her followers sitting on a bench.

As usual, Alya, Jocelyn, Kim, and three other random students listened to a lie being told by the lying female. Surprisingly, Nino wasn't around.

"Can you believe that I went to SoHo this weekend? It was so amazing." Lila smiles.

"Yeah, better than that girls' trip Kalianna went on with her friends." Alya says.

Rolling her eyes, Kalianna turned away, deciding to ignore them. She approached her group of friends who were lounging by the staircase and stopped in front of them.

The girls noticed the gleeful grin on the noirette's face while she hid the magazine behind her back.

"What's up?" Giselle asked, confused.

"Nothing~." Kalianna replied back playfully.

The girls peered at her, bewildered.

"What is it Kalianna? Tell us." Marinette urges.

"Weeell, last weekend, you girls saw I did an interview for the magazine Exclusive Life, and check it out~!" Kalianna  shows the magazine to her friends.

The girls examined the cover, then their eyes widened at the sight.

On the cover of the Exclusive Life magazine was Kalianna during an interview she had with Ray Powers. They had seen the interview on TV; the ravenette gave each of the girls credit, and also had gotten each of the girls names out into the world to help them with their own passions.

The girls all squealed and hugged Kalianna, rapidly thanking her. As they hugged, they failed to notice Lila glaring in their direction.

"Ugh, talk about bragging. She's so full of herself," Jocelyn commented, rolling her eyes.

Kim and the others nodded their heads, agreeing with the ex-TikToker's words.

Kalianna noticed them watching her and her friends, then turned away, rolling her eyes.

Meanwhile, Nino had arrived and saw his girlfriend with Lila. He waved to her with a smile, but she didn't notice him and continued talking with Lila.

He frowns at this and walks towards the second staircase, unaware that Hiro was staring at him while he sat on the bench with Adonis, and Adrien.

👫👫👫👫

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Kalianna sat at her desk with Giselle. She and the singer looked over at her Exclusive Life magazine while Rose, Juleka, and Marinette stood around their desk, looking at the magazine too.

"Gurl, your popularity is skyrocketing everyday." Giselle complemented.

The girls gave nods of agreement, and Kalianna smiled.

They continued to go over the magazine as the rest of their classmates entered the room. Lila enters with Alya and noticed the girls surrounding Kalianna. She glared at her, jealous of the attention she was getting.

Class was about to begin, and Marinette and the girls sat down at their desks just as Miss Bustier entered along with Mr. Damocles.

Kalianna also noticed two teens were following them. A boy and girl who both had brown hair. The boy's hair appeared similar to Kim's while the girl's long locks were tied into a low single braid. The boy's eyes were a silver color while the girl's were a pretty light gold color.

(Sukura41: Not my art work.)

When the boy caught Lila's eye, she perked up, fixing her hair.

"Good morning students, this month, our school will be participating in a student exchange program. These two students are from London and will be temporarily joining your classroom. Introduce yourselves." Mr. Damocles said, turning to the two new students.

"Hello, nice to meet you all. My name is Ethan Congreve." The boy, Ethan, introduced himself.

"H-hello, nice to meet your acquaintance. I am Hester Congreve." The girl said timidly.

Both Kalianna and Giselle smiled, the latter leaning forward.

Kalianna rolled her eyes. "Down girl." She teased.

Giselle glares at her.

Soon, Mr. Damocles exited the classroom, and Miss Bustier turned to her students.

"Before we start our lessons, does anyone have any questions for our new students?" She asked.

Some teens raised their hands, and Miss Bustier pointed to Hiro.

"Do either of you participate in any sports?" He asked the siblings.

"I do play basketball." Hester says.

"I'm actually more of a technology person, but I play soccer." Ethan replied afterwards.

Snickering was suddenly heard. Everyone turned to Kim in confusion since he was the one who was making the mocking sound.

"Something funny?" Ethan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." Kim replied, still snickering.

Kalianna and the others narrowed their eyes at him.

"You've already interrupted, so you might as well tell us what's on in that shallow mind of yours." Hiro spoke up nonchalantly.

Kim scowls at him before turning to address Hester. "A girl like you shouldn't be playing in that kind of sport."

"You did not just say that!!" Giselle shouted, standing up from her seat.

The other girls glared at Kim, disgusted at his words. Lila couldn't care less, she was too busy staring at Ethan, who was glowering at Kim for being so sexist.

Hester blinked, confused. "Well I don't see anything wrong with playing basketball. I played on the boy's team back at my school in London." She explained innocently.

"I'm just saying, a girl shouldn't play with the big boys." Kim replied back, smirking and crossing his arms.

"So does that mean you don't play basketball with the older kids?" Ethan counters smugly.

This caused the students to start laughing. Kim grew red from embarrassment and glowered at Ethan.

"What did you say?!" He shouts at the boy.

"Kim. Enough." Miss Bustier says firmly.

Hester lightly elbowed Ethan, silently telling him to stop trying to pick a fight.

Miss Bustier then turned the class's attention back to the questions, and Lila raised her hand up next.

"Ethan, do you happen to have a girlfriend?" She asked sweetly.

"Nope, I'm not interested in dating at the moment." Ethan replied back.

Kalianna and Giselle rolled their eyes at Lila's question, knowing she was trying to flirt with the Congreve boy.

"Not again, this girl never stops." Kalianna whispered to Giselle.

"Poor Ethan. She'll probably start trying to move on him." Giselle whispered back, and Kalianna gave a nod.

Miss Bustier then allowed Ethan and Hester to sit down. Ethan sat with Nino as Hester sat down with Rose and Juleka.

"Hey, nice to meet you," Ethan told Nino.

"You too." Nino replies.

"Nice to meet you, Hester," Rose told the girl, and she just smiled.

As the lessons began, Kalianna looked over at the two transfer students. Both Nino and Ethan seem to be getting along as they half paid attention to the lesson, passing back and forth a piece of paper, silently communicating.

Kalianna then turned to Rose, Juleka, and Hester, and saw the three girls doing the same as Hester silently laughed at the note in front of her.

Kalianna turned back to her notes, glad the new students were fitting in perfectly.

👫👫👫👫👫

The bell rings, and the students began to pack up and leave. Miss Bustier requested for the Congreve siblings to stay along with Kalianna and Giselle.

Lila saw this and stood by the doorway, listening in as Miss Bustier spoke to the four.

"Since you're class representative, Kalianna, and you're deputy, Giselle, I'm appointing you both as Ethan and Hester's helpers for the week until they transfer back to their school in London. Can you do that?" Miss Bustier asked the girls.

"Of course we can," Kalianna replies.

"That's wonderful, start by leading Ethan and Hester to their next class, then you can give them a school tour at lunchtime, okay."

"Yes, Miss Bustier."

Lila smirked and decided to speak up. "Excuse me, Miss Bustier,"

The Congreve siblings, Miss Bustier, Kalianna, and Giselle looked at the scarlet brunette as she approached.

"I couldn't help but overhear that Kalianna and Giselle are gonna help Ethan and Hester, may I also help? I've been feeling pretty useless lately, and I don't want to feel like that anymore." Lila pouts.

Giselle opened her mouth to snap at her, but Kalianna grabbed her arm, stopping her.

"Of course, Lila, the more the merrier. Now please, get to your next classes."

🚺🚺🚺🚺

Lila walks with Kalianna, Giselle, Ethan, and Hester to their next class.

"So what's our next class?" Ethan questions.

"We-" Kalianna was about to speak, but Lila beat her too it.

"We've got Math class with Mr. Laurent. If you need any help, Ethan, I'll be happy to assist." The scarlet brunette batted her eyelashes at him.

"No thanks, I'm pretty great at Math," Ethan replies.

Lila hears snickering from Kalianna and Giselle and scowled at them. She then moved over to Hester and smiled at her. "So you play basketball, Hester? That's amazing. Y'know, I have a relative that I play basketball with. He's a professional basketball player known as Bill Russell."

Both Ethan and Hester stopped and looked at her as if she was crazy.

"What did you just say?" The Congreve girl asked Lila.

Kalianna and Giselle turned around to see what was going on.

"I said Bill Russell is my relative who teaches me how to play basketball," Lila says.

Ethan and Hester exchanged upset looks, then glared at the Rossi girl, causing her to blink in confusion.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Bill was an amazing basketball player who died last year back in 2022. So, therefore, him being your relative and teaching you how to hoop is a gigantic lie." Ethan snaps.

Kalianna and Giselle's jaws dropped.

"O-Oh, well, I-I didn't know my uncle died! That's so sad." Lila pouts.

"Please stop lying, especially on a deceased man's name, it's frankly disgusting," Hester frowns at her.

"Gurl, you had better get used to it for the week you're here, because this b1tch is the embodiment of lies," Giselle tells Hester, gesturing to Lila up and down with her hand.

The spiteful liar gasps. "How could you say such a thing, Giselle? You're being so mean!" She looks at the Congreve siblings sadly. "Ethan, Hester, please don't believe them!"

"We already do." Ethan retorts. "It seems my sister and I will have to stay away from a liar like you." He wraps his arm around Hester.

"C'mon, you two, follow me and Elle to Mr. Laurent's class," Kalianna says, resuming to walk with her best friend.

Ethan and Hester disregard Lila and follow after the iconic duo.

"So Giselle, I've seen your songs on YouTube, I really like your music," Hester told the rainbownette.

"Oh really? Thanks! That means a lot."

Lila growls, clenching her fists. Now that Ethan and Hester know she's a liar, there would be no point in trying to convince them otherwise.

🚺🚺🚺🚺

Scene: School Canteen.

"The lunch food here looks so gourmet! It's just like in our school back in London," Hester says to Giselle and Kalianna, putting plates of food in her lunch tray while her brother did the same.

"Really? What's your school like?" Kalianna asks.

"Really awesome, it tolerates no bullying and you can participate in any sports activity you want, whether you're a boy or girl." Ethan explains.

"That's so awesome." Giselle praises.

The four get out of line and began walking to a table near Kalianna's friends' table.

"Hey, Ethan, Hester," Alya approaches with Lila by her side. "Come hang out with me and Lila at our table; you don't need to be around these types of girls," She shoots Kalianna and Giselle a dirty look. "All they'll do is turn you both into bullies so you can torment Lila like they've been doing before you both got here."

"Aren't you tired of talking sh1t all the time?" A random boy from a table with his group of friends angrily asked Alya.

"Excuse me?" The wannabe blogger rose an eyebrow.

"You heard me. You and female Pinocchio," The boy gestures to Lila. "Are always the ones causing problems! Not Kalianna and Giselle, you're the racist ones, not them!" He calls the two out, causing his friends to nod in agreement.

Kalianna and Giselle both stifled their laughter at the boy calling Lila a female Pinocchio.

"You two are better off with Kalianna and Giselle," One of the boy's girl friends told Ethan and Hester. "The one with the glasses is a braindead blogger and a racist while the other is a liar and a harasser who m0lested Giselle's boyfriend." She scowls at Alya and Lila, who didn't look pleased.

"We're gonna have to decline your offer to join your table," Hester told the two troublemakers. "Please don't talk to me or my brother, because we don't want to associate ourselves with girls like you."

Alya scoffs in disbelief as Kalianna and Giselle gave her smug expressions before walking away with the Congreve siblings. "Fine then, be that way! You're loss!" She then sat back at her table with Lila. "Just who do those two think they are? They're just as bad as Kalianna and Giselle."

"I can't believe they didn't wanna hang out with me," Lila pouts, her lip trembling.

"I mean..." Nino decided to speak up. "It's their choice."

Kim, Jocelyn, Alya, and Lila gazed at him in disbelief.

"What are you trying to say, Nino?" Alya questioned.

"If they don't wanna be around Lila, it's their choice. Not everybody's gonna want to be around her." Nino shrugs, poking at the fried shrimp in his lunch tray.

Lila gasps overdramatically. "Nino, why would you say such a thing?"

"Yeah, who wouldn't wanna be around Lila? She's such a Saint with a heart of gold." Kim defends the scarlet brunette.

"Yeah, but-" Nino tried to protest.

"Enough, Nino, are you siding with Kalianna and Giselle now?" Alya rose an eyebrow.

Nino sighs. "You know that's not what I'm doing babe, I'm just trying to, y'know, say not everyone wants to be Lila's friend, especially since she's got so many people hating on her in this school."

Lila sniffles, crocodile tears in her eyes. "Nino's right, everybody hates me, I should just transfer schools."

Jocelyn rolls her eyes. "Here we go."

"Shut up, Jocelyn," Alya demands, then gives Lila an empathic gaze. "No, Lila, you don't have to switch schools because of some haters. Right, Nino?" She gives her boyfriend a frown.

Nino nods, eating a forkful of rice silently.

"I'm gonna find out who these two Congreve siblings are, they must have social media," Alya gets out her phone, going to Instagram. She searches up Hester and Ethan, but finds nothing. "That's weird," She goes to Twitter and searches them up.

Again, there was nothing.

"They don't have a Twitter either?" She mutters.

"Check Snapchat," Lila suggests.

Alya does so but once again finds nothing. She sighs. "Well, it looks like they don't do social media cause they don't have any accounts."

"So what should we do?" Kim asks.

"Obviously we need to strike first before they start bullying Lila. The best way to do that is by spreading rumors." Jocelyn smirks.

"For once, I agree with you." Alya says.

"Wait, what? Spread rumors? Al, we can't do that," Nino protested. "They haven't done anything wrong."

"Yet." Alya counters. "That's why we need to strike first in order for them not to mess with Lila."

"No, no way," Nino slides his chair back. "You guys can do whatever you want, but I'm not gonna be a part of this." With that, he gets up with his lunch tray and walks away towards the canteen's exit.

"What's up with him? I thought he would've been on board with me." Alya frowns, puzzled as to why her boyfriend wasn't in on the plan with her.

"Don't worry about him, Alya, he's just acting strange. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm all in for creating rumors about Ethan and Hester." Lila says.

"Are you sure girl? I don't wanna pressure you." Alya gives her a sympathetic look.

"No, I want to do this." Lila replies firmly.

"Okay, we'll do it tomorrow." Alya decided.

Lila looks over at Hester and Ethan at Kalianna's table before smirking deviously.

Since she couldn't get them on her side, she'd just turn everyone against them.

Word Count: 2,738

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

16.9K 311 25
wнere тнe devιl ғαllѕ ғor тнe ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢᴜɪᴛᴀʀ 𝘖𝘤𝘹𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘐. 𝘋𝘖 𝘕�...
92.7K 2.1K 33
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦-𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘥...
265K 16.3K 23
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.
6.8K 203 14
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʟᴀɴɢ, ʜᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴍʙᴏʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴᴅʀᴀɪꜱᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏ...