ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪɪ ⚜

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ! ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ. More

ᴀ/ɴ
🇳🇱ᴀᴍꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀᴍ🇳🇱
👁ɪᴘʜᴏɴᴇ📱
💋ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ💋
😨ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ😨
🌻ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪQᴜᴇ🌻
🙄ʙᴏᴜʀɢᴇᴏɪꜱ🙄
🇪🇸ʙᴀʀᴄᴇʟᴏɴᴀ🇪🇸
🏠ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ🏠
🔑ᴋᴇʏ🔑
😡ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ😡
💥ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ💥
💐ʟᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴀʀɪᴀ💐
🍫ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢɪʀʟ🍫
💳ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱꜱ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ💳
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #3
😞ᴅʏꜱʟᴇxɪᴀ😞
🙎‍♂️ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ᴇᴀʀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴇꜱꜱᴇx🙎‍♂️
🍮ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ🍮
🤵ʜɪʀᴏ'ꜱ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ🤵
👩🏼ᴅᴜᴄʜᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴏᴘʜɪᴇ👩🏼
🤪ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ꜰᴏᴏʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🤪
🎭ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ🎭
🐰ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ🐰
👩‍👧ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴍᴏᴍ👩‍👧
🖼ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ🖼
👭ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴛʀɪᴘ👭
🗽ꜱᴏʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ🗽
🐒ʀᴀᴄɪꜱᴛꜱ🐒
🚹ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx🚹
🧬ʜᴇʀɪᴛᴀɢᴇ🧬
🏠ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴇʀ🛠
🚺ᴡɪꜰᴇ🚺
👫ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ👫
🗣ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ🗣
🌷ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🌷
🇸🇬ꜱɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ🇸🇬
🔪ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀꜱ🔪
ᴀ/ɴ
💄Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ💄
🏳️‍🌈ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ🏳️‍🌈
🙁ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ🙁
😊ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ😊
🛡ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ🛡
🌳ᴀɴᴄᴇꜱᴛʀʏ🌳
🤨ᴀᴜᴅᴀᴄɪᴛʏ🤨
🏆ɢʀᴀᴍᴍʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ🏆
🔥ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛ🔥
ᴀ/ɴ

💶ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ💶

590 26 29
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: School Cafeteria. Art Classroom.

"Hey, Kalianna?" Nathaniel hesitantly calls his friend's name.

The said noirette is by her work station, sewing. "What is it?" She asks, not turning to face him.

"Erm, here,"

In her peripheral vision, she saw Nathaniel place something on the desk. She stopped sewing and turned to the object, picking it up to examine it.

It was a sheet of paper. On it was her face drawn in a very detailed manner with a flower crown on her head and flower petals surrounding her. Under the drawing were two words in calligraphy that said 'I'M SORRY'.

This warmed her heart for a moment, until it felt nothing again.

She looks at Nathaniel, who was twiddling with his fingers.

"I-I'm sorry for acting like a jerk, yesterday." He quietly apologizes.

"...Cute. You're the first person to apologize since yesterday," Kalianna turns around, going back to sewing. "I forgive you, but don't think you'll get special treatment. If you want anything to be designed, pay the price."

"W-What does that mean?" Nathaniel asked the question that was on each of the art members' minds.

"Pay a hundred euros." Kalianna retorts, not even looking at him.

"Um, I don't need anything right now, sorry for wasting your time." Nathaniel apologized quietly once more before going back over to Marc.

The Anciel boy pats him on the back. "It'll be okay."

"She's still mad at me." Nathaniel frowns, looking down.

"She'll eventually get over it, it'll be fine." Marc assures.

Nathaniel slowly nods at his words.

💶💶💶💶

Scene: School Canteen. Next Day.

Kalianna is in line with Giselle getting lunch.

Mylène, who is next to her, glances at the ravenette. She opens her mouth to speak to her, but decides against it. She then gulps and works up the courage to talk to her.

"Kalianna," She meekly calls the supermodel's name.

She looks at her. "What?"

Mylène swallows thickly at her blunt tone, but presses on. "A bracelet of mine broke, could you..."

"Fix it?" Kalianna finished her question.

"Y-Yeah," Mylène confirms.

Giselle glares at the Haprèle girl. "Are you serious Mylène? Do you honestly expect for Kali to do anything for you after what you did yesterday? You're not gonna even apologize to her?"

Mylène winced at being called out.

"It's okay, Giselle," Kalianna told her best friend, then looked at Mylène. "And yeah, I'll fix it."

"You will?" Mylène smiles.

"M-hm," Kalianna nods. "For a hundred euro banknote."

Mylène smile immediately dropped. "N-Nevermind, I'll just ask Marinette," She turns away.

Kalianna rolls her eyes and walks out of the line with Giselle.

"The audacity of that girl," Giselle glares at Mylène as she walks over to Marinette's table.

"Hey, Marinette," Mylène greets the bluenette.

Marinette, who is holding hands with Ace, turns to Mylène. "Hey, Mylène, do you need something?"

"Yeah, um, could you fix a bracelet of mine? It broke." Mylène says.

"Sure, I charge forty euros for repairing if you didn't see it on my fashion blog," Marinette says.

"That's a reasonable price. Okay, I'll give you the money after school." Mylène gives her a smile before walking away.

Giselle and Kalianna, hearing the conversation, looked at each other and shook their heads.

💶💶💶💶

Scene: Inside Collége Françoise Dupont. Second Platform. Next Day.

Kalianna and Giselle are leaning on the railing, talking.

Max and Kim approach them just then.

"Kalianna, I would like to formally apologize for my behavior two days ago in class. I didn't mean to gang up on you like that." Max apologizes sincerely.

"It's whatever; I forgive you, but I won't forget." Kalianna replies.

Kim yawns. "Yeah, great, whatever, can you fix this tear in my jacket?" He points at a small tear in his hoodie jacket.

Kalianna gives him a piercing glare, then smirks. "Yeah, sure, for three hundred euros."

"What? That sounds like a lot!" Kim scratches his head, then looks at Max. "Is that a lot?"

"I thought you said you'd only be charging a hundred euros from now on." Max recalls.

"And I will, but for the people I HATE," Kalianna gives Kim another glare. "The price has been upped to three hundred. So," She holds out her hand to Kim. "Pay up if you want that hoodie to get fixed."

"No way, I'm not paying you sh1t!" Kim denies. "I'll just go to Marinette instead." He then storms off and Max runs after him.

"Yeah, sure, go to the person who charges less, you cheapskate!" Kalianna shouts after her bully.

Giselle can't help but laugh at her words.

💶💶💶💶

Scene: Ms. Mendeleiev's Classroom.

"Sixty euros? You're just as bad as Kalianna!" Kim angrily told Marinette as he and her entered the room.

The Dupain-Cheng girl rounds on him, her hands on her hips. "I tend to charge extra for people I don't like. Sixty euros, or else that tear won't be getting fixed." She threatens.

Giselle and Kalianna, at their desk, snicker at hearing this.

Kim groans in annoyance. "Whatever! I'll gather up some money by tomorrow."

"Good." With that, Marinette went to her desk, which she was unfortunately still sharing with Alya.

"Being a cheapskate didn't quite work out for you, huh?" Kalianna asked Kim when he walked by.

She and Giselle tittered once more and the athlete glares at them.

💶💶💶💶

Scene: School Locker Room. Next Day.

"I don't wanna go over to her, Nino!" Alya hissed at her boyfriend.

"You have too, do you wanna get my cap fixed?" Nino looks down at his red cap, which had multiple cuts in them.

Alya sighs. "How'd your cap even get so shredded anyway?"

"Chris cut it up with his scissors because I wouldn't let him play my X-box." Nino reveals sheepishly.

Alya shook her head. "Alright, fine, I'll do it," She looks over at Kalianna and Giselle with distaste before walking over to them.

While Kalianna puts a book up in her locker, Giselle sees Alya approaching.

"Heads up, wannabe blogger approaching us." The rainbownette mutters to her best friend.

Kalianna rolls her eyes and turns to face her ex friend.

"I need you to fix Nino's cap." Alya told, or rather, ordered, looking directly at Kalianna.

(Sukura41: The audacity of this b1tch. 🤨)

"Excuse me?" Kalianna rose an eyebrow.

Alya folds her arms. "You heard what I said."

"I know, I was just processing who you think you're talking too like that, I'm not your slave, and I'm certainly not your friend." Kalianna retorts.

"Argh, why do you always have to be so fvcking annoying? Can you fix my boyfriend's cap or not?" Alya questioned, irked.

Kalianna glances at Nino and his cut up headwear, then looks back at Alya. "Tell Nino that if he wants his cap repaired, I charge three hundred euros for people I hate."

With that, she slammed her locker door closed and walked away with Giselle.

"Whatever! I knew you'd be useless anyway! I'll just ask Marinette instead!" Alya shouts after the porcelain-skinned Korean.

"Good luck with that!" Kalianna shouts back.

💶💶💶💶

Scene: Outside Collége Françoise Dupont.

"A hundred euros." Marinette says straight to Nino and Alya's faces, holding Ace's hand.

"Are you kidding me? Can't you do this for free? Look at my cap for God's sake!" Nino shows her his ruined hat.

"So?" Marinette shrugs. "You guys aren't my friends, and I don't design free stuff anymore. You either pay the price, or you can kiss your cap goodbye." She gives Nino a slight smirk.

Nino clenched his jaw. "Fine." He says through gritted teeth.

"Good, have the money by tomorrow," Marinette says before she walks away to her house, still holding Ace's hand.

"Such a b1tch," Alya mumbles, shaking her head.

💶💶💶💶

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Miss Bustier's Classroom. 4 Days Later.

Rose, Juleka, and Ivan hesitantly approach Kalianna, who is sitting with Giselle.

"Um, Kalianna?" Rose calls the De-Sinclair girl's name in a quiet tone.

"What is it?" Kalianna answers.

"We just wanted to ask... could you create new designs for Kitty Section?" Juleka asked.

"Our costumes are getting old." Ivan adds on.

"A hundred euros each." Kalianna stated.

The trio's hope immediately dropped.

"Y-You're actually serious about the new price?" Rose questioned in disbelief.

"Of course I am, I don't mess around when it comes to cash." Kalianna retorts.

"Kalianna, that's way too much." Juleka says.

"Our parents rarely give us that kind of money unless it's for groceries." Rose said next.

"Can't you lower the price?" Ivan questioned.

"No." Kalianna rejected harshly.

"Come now, Kalianna, you can't be so hard on them," Lila softly spoke up. "I know you're still upset about them taking my side last week, but you can't stay mad forever. A hundred euros for a simple upgrade for Kitty Section is a bit too much, don't you think?" She pouts at the noirette, then looks at her classmates. "Right, guys?"

Kalianna grew annoyed when she heard some tentative replies agreeing with her enemy's words.

"See? Even our friends agree, Kalianna. I think you should lower the price, like how Marinette charges forty euros, you should too." Lila suggested.

"And I think you should do me a favor and shut the he11 up. Keep my name out of your mouth." Marinette snaps.

Lila looks at her. "I didn't mean to offend you Marinette. I was just making a suggestion that Kalianna's price for designing things should be like yours."

"I charge fifty-five euros for designing and forty for repairs. It's not your place to tell Kalianna what her price should be. You have no idea how much effort it takes to create and repair, so shut up for once." Marinette gives Lila a dirty look.

"How bout YOU shut up Marinette? You think you're all confident, but I know that deep down, you're still the same clumsy, awkward loser you've always been." Alya degraded her ex best friend.

"SHUT UP ALYA!" Marinette screams, standing up. "I am NOT a loser. The only loser here is YOU!" She points at Alya. "You're nothing but a fake b1tch who has a stupid blog that's all about Lila, which is absolutely pathetic, just as she is."

"Don't you dare call Lila pathetic!!" Alya yells at her, also standing up.

"Screw you," Marinette hissed, then looked at her friends. "And as for all of you, I'm tired of you coming to me when you guys need something fixed. Since last week, you've been doing it just because you don't wanna go to Kalianna because her price is too high. If you keep this up, I'll up my price too! Did you all even apologize to Kalianna for ganging up on her?!"

Silence. No one could say anything, because they all knew the answer to that question.

However, Nathaniel cleared his throat. "I-I did."

"So did I." Max also spoke.

Marinette looks at them. "Well, great, you're both the only ones who did, huh?" She looks at her classmates for answer.

Once again, silence.

"Apologize to Kalianna, now! And you all had better mean it." Marinette orders fiercely.

"Marinette, you can't force them to apologize." Lila says quietly.

"Shut up, Lila!" Marinette shouts at her. "They had better apologize or else I'm not gonna do any favors for them." She glares at the teens.

They all looked away at her gaze and began to apologize to Kalianna, except for the noirette's bullies.

"I don't forgive you all," She declares, standing up. "Last week, you had enough time to apologize, but instead, you tried to use me to repair things for you, and then you went to Marinette when you saw that my price was too high to pay. If it took Marinette herself to get you guys to apologize to me, then I don't want it. The only ones I forgive are Nathaniel and Max, because unlike you all, they didn't want anything from me, they only wanted to apologize."

Her speech only left everyone, except her tormentors, feeling more guilty.

"Rose, Juleka, Ivan, I'm extremely disappointed in you three. I thought you would come to apologize, but instead, you only wanted to use me." Kalianna glares at the triad.

They flinched under her gaze and quietly went to their seats.

"I'll agree with Lila, even though it disgusts me that I am, that my price is too high. Repairs will instead be thirty euros, and designs will be sixty. It'll take me a while to forgive you guys, which I don't know if I even will. But in the future, if you all screw up again... don't expect me to design or fix things for you ever again."

With that closing statement, Kalianna sat back down, leaving the class in silence to wallow in their guilt.

And, as if on que, Miss Bustier entered with a smile.

She always seemed to arrive after the drama was over.

Word Count: 2,200

(Sukura41: The whole class has just gone downhill in season 5. If I was Marinette, I wouldn't have forgiven them OR Miss Bustier.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.7K 44
ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ɪ'ᴅ sɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ғʟᴀᴍᴇs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇs 𝟷.𝟶�...
13.3K 535 23
ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.
6.8K 203 14
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʟᴀɴɢ, ʜᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴍʙᴏʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴᴅʀᴀɪꜱᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏ...
18.5K 374 12
𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮-𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓱...