ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪɪ ⚜

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ! ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ. More

ᴀ/ɴ
🇳🇱ᴀᴍꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀᴍ🇳🇱
👁ɪᴘʜᴏɴᴇ📱
💋ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ💋
😨ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ😨
🌻ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪQᴜᴇ🌻
🙄ʙᴏᴜʀɢᴇᴏɪꜱ🙄
🇪🇸ʙᴀʀᴄᴇʟᴏɴᴀ🇪🇸
🏠ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ🏠
🔑ᴋᴇʏ🔑
💶ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ💶
💥ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ💥
💐ʟᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴀʀɪᴀ💐
🍫ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢɪʀʟ🍫
💳ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱꜱ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ💳
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #3
😞ᴅʏꜱʟᴇxɪᴀ😞
🙎‍♂️ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ᴇᴀʀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴇꜱꜱᴇx🙎‍♂️
🍮ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ🍮
🤵ʜɪʀᴏ'ꜱ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ🤵
👩🏼ᴅᴜᴄʜᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴏᴘʜɪᴇ👩🏼
🤪ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ꜰᴏᴏʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🤪
🎭ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ🎭
🐰ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ🐰
👩‍👧ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴍᴏᴍ👩‍👧
🖼ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ🖼
👭ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴛʀɪᴘ👭
🗽ꜱᴏʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ🗽
🐒ʀᴀᴄɪꜱᴛꜱ🐒
🚹ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx🚹
🧬ʜᴇʀɪᴛᴀɢᴇ🧬
🏠ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴇʀ🛠
🚺ᴡɪꜰᴇ🚺
👫ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ👫
🗣ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ🗣
🌷ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🌷
🇸🇬ꜱɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ🇸🇬
🔪ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀꜱ🔪
ᴀ/ɴ
💄Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ💄
🏳️‍🌈ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ🏳️‍🌈
🙁ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ🙁
😊ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ😊
🛡ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ🛡
🌳ᴀɴᴄᴇꜱᴛʀʏ🌳
🤨ᴀᴜᴅᴀᴄɪᴛʏ🤨
🏆ɢʀᴀᴍᴍʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ🏆
🔥ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛ🔥
ᴀ/ɴ

😡ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ😡

593 22 47
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Stairs.

"Your new music video is so awesome, Elle!" Kalianna praises as she and Giselle make their way upstairs.

"I know, it's already got nine million views," Giselle says.

The girls make it up to the top, only to be met by two excited girls.

"Giselle! Can we please have your autograph?!" The first girl asked, bouncing on her feet.

"Sure, just show me what you want me to sign," Giselle replies.

"Sign our album covers for Glaucous Tears!" The girls held out black markers and glittery grayish-blue album covers with Giselle's face on both of them.

The rainbownette smiles and signs both of the covers, she then waved at the squealing girls and walked around them with Kalianna.

"You're really popular, huh?" Kalianna rose an eyebrow at Giselle.

"What can I say? Everyone loves my natural charm." Giselle flips her hair.

Kalianna giggles and walks towards Miss Bustier's classroom with her BFF.

Scene: Inside Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Giselle opens the door and enters with Kalianna. Both of them stop in her tracks when the see their friends and bullies staring at them.

Well, mostly Kalianna.

They all had either shocked or indifferent facial expressions as they gazed at the noirette.

"Why are you guys all staring at us?" Giselle probed, closing the door.

"Erm, Lila just told us some surprising news." Max scratches his neck, averting his eyes.

Kalianna rolls her own. "Oh great, what did she say?" She narrows her eyes at a smug Lila.

"Kalianna," Adrien softly calls her name. "Did you really do that?"

"Do what?" Kalianna was now confused.

"Did you really move out of your house and start living on your own next to Marinette?" Alix questioned.

Kalianna's eyes widened.

"I can't believe you'd do that. That's so scary; living on your own when you're so young." Mylène shivers.

"Marinette, did you know about this?" Nathaniel asked his seatmate.

"I- uh, well..." Marinette shifts nervously in her seat at seeing everyone watching her. "I-I saw Kalianna moving in weeks ago, s-she even gave me a tour."

"And you didn't think to tell us Marinette?" Lila asked, her tone sounding angelic.

"Why would I? It's not your business," Marinette retorts.

"But living on your own can be so dangerous, especially as a teen." Lila says.

"Hold on, back up, just back up for a second," Giselle spoke up just then.

Everyone looks at her and Kalianna, who's face was blank.

"You mean to tell me that Lila told you guys about Kalianna's house?" Giselle asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," Ivan confirms.

"She said she was worried about Kalianna living by herself," Kim says.

"Even though Kalianna bullies her, she still cares about her," Alya crosses her arms. "If it were me, I wouldn't have cared at all."

"WHAT THE HE11 IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Kalianna suddenly screams at Lila, catching the students off-guard. "Were you following me yesterday? Is that how you found out about my house?!"

"I wasn't following you Kalianna, I was just going to Marinette's bakery when I saw you and Luka at a random house. I wanted to say hi to you, then I overheard you saying that the house was yours before you and Luka went inside."

"How is that ANY of your d@mn business about what house I live in?!" Kalianna storms up to Lila with clenched fists. "And now you decide to tell everyone I'm living by myself?! Do you think that was right to do?!!"

The scarlet brunette flinches, scooting back into Alya, who holds her arm out in front of her protectively.

"Chill the he11 out Kalianna, stop being such a drama queen all the time. Lila just told us because she was worried about you." Alya defends her best friend.

"She doesn't give a sh1t about me! She probably would be dancing on my grave if I died!" Kalianna snaps.

"That's a bit too far." Rose spoke up, slightly frowning.

"Yeah, she wouldn't do that." Nathaniel says.

As everyone, except for Adrien, Giselle, and Marinette agreed with the Kurtzberg boy's words, saying that Lila was an Angel and that Kalianna was overreacting about everything, Kalianna looked at each of them with shock and disbelief.

She couldn't believe this. Just like before with the s£xual incident with Hiro, they were all taking Lila's side.

And in that moment, she knew the Rossi girl had them all under her spell again.

She could tell Lila knew it too, because she was looking at her with a satisfied glint in her eye, telling her that she had gained control over the class again.

Kalianna scoffs and shakes her head. "Wow, five months and you guys are already her friends again."

The praises of Lila having a heart of gold and Kalianna over-exaggerating went quiet.

"I guess we're all just gonna forget the fact that because of her lies, her sheep are putting me through he11," Kalianna glares at Kim, Nino, and Alya.

Everyone stays quiet, feeling guilty, except for Kalianna's bullies.

Kalianna sighs. "At this point, I'm so over it, just don't expect me to design you guys things for fifty euros anymore. From now on, I'm charging a hundred."

At this, everyone began to complain, saying they didn't mean to act like that and that they were sorry.

"We're sorry, Kalianna." Rose apologizes.

"I don't want to hear it, Rose. You and everyone else are only apologizing because you don't want me to up the price for my work." Kalianna calls her out, quieting the teens once more.

This left them feeling even more guilty as they knew it was true.

Kalianna and Giselle then went to their desk and sat down.

"The only person who I will be doing occasional free work for is Giselle," Kalianna proclaimed.

"What? No way Kali, I couldn't use you like that!" Giselle told her, appalled by her words.

"It's okay Elle, after all, you're my best friend. One of the only TRUE friends I have." Kalianna glares at all her classmates.

They shrunk away at her piercing gaze, averting their eyes.

Lila, seeing this as an opportunity to twist this in her favor, turned on the waterworks and sniffled, looking back at Kalianna with crocodile tears.

"Kalianna, please, don't punish everyone else because of what I did. If anything, it should be me! I didn't mean to cause drama and conflict between you and the class because I told them that you live alone." Lila sniffles, wiping away a crocodile tear.

"No, Lila, don't beg her, that's exactly what she wants." Alya gives Kalianna a glare.

Kalianna gives her a blank look, then looks at Lila. "Lila, I'm going to tell you this only one time, and you'd better listen well."

Lila sniffles and nods. "O-Okay."

"...Everywhere you go, everything you do, everything you say... causes drama and conflict, you little nuisance. You even EXISTING is a disaster, because you're nothing but a walking tramp who lies with every breath and will always be a nobody. And Adrien will never be intrested in a disgusting p£rvert like you, no matter how many times you model with him." Kalianna says coldly.

Adrien gasps at his name being mentioned, but stays quiet.

"Kalianna, are you serious?" Nino probed angrily.

"Yes Nino, I'm serious. Lila will always be a low-class psycho b1tch who's in desperate need for electroshock therapy for that delusional mind of hers." Kalianna responds icily, giving Lila a smirk. "What do you think about that, p£rvert?"

Lila wanted to get up and lunge at the noirette right then and there. She was genuinely ready to risk it all, when Miss Bustier stepped in.

Her hand was on her baby bump and she had a bright smile on her face as usual. "Good morning, class."

She was greeted back, but not with as much enthusiasm.

Lila wiped her fake tears and turned to her teacher, giving Alya a fake smile as she rubbed her shoulder for comfort.

She turned around and shot Kalianna a glare. She still couldn't believe the slvt had told her she needed electroshock therapy, she wasn't crazy!

(Sukura41: You sure about that? 🤨)

In retaliation, Kalianna gave the Italian the middle finger and a smirk, causing her to seethe with anger before she turned back around again, knowing she could do nothing about it.

Word Count: 1,404

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 166 7
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ! ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴜᴘ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ...
6.8K 203 14
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʟᴀɴɢ, ʜᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴍʙᴏʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴᴅʀᴀɪꜱᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏ...
77.1K 2.9K 11
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐟 /𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫3𝐯/ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐡 𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦�...
45K 813 30
▬▬▬▬ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀. - 💌: 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀. ❛ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳�...