ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪɪ ⚜

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ! ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ. More

ᴀ/ɴ
🇳🇱ᴀᴍꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀᴍ🇳🇱
👁ɪᴘʜᴏɴᴇ📱
💋ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ💋
😨ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ😨
🌻ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪQᴜᴇ🌻
🇪🇸ʙᴀʀᴄᴇʟᴏɴᴀ🇪🇸
🏠ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ🏠
🔑ᴋᴇʏ🔑
😡ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ😡
💶ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ💶
💥ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ💥
💐ʟᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴀʀɪᴀ💐
🍫ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢɪʀʟ🍫
💳ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱꜱ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ💳
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #3
😞ᴅʏꜱʟᴇxɪᴀ😞
🙎‍♂️ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ᴇᴀʀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴇꜱꜱᴇx🙎‍♂️
🍮ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ🍮
🤵ʜɪʀᴏ'ꜱ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ🤵
👩🏼ᴅᴜᴄʜᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴏᴘʜɪᴇ👩🏼
🤪ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ꜰᴏᴏʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🤪
🎭ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ🎭
🐰ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ🐰
👩‍👧ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴍᴏᴍ👩‍👧
🖼ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ🖼
👭ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴛʀɪᴘ👭
🗽ꜱᴏʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ🗽
🐒ʀᴀᴄɪꜱᴛꜱ🐒
🚹ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx🚹
🧬ʜᴇʀɪᴛᴀɢᴇ🧬
🏠ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴇʀ🛠
🚺ᴡɪꜰᴇ🚺
👫ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ👫
🗣ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ🗣
🌷ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🌷
🇸🇬ꜱɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ🇸🇬
🔪ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀꜱ🔪
ᴀ/ɴ
💄Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ💄
🏳️‍🌈ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ🏳️‍🌈
🙁ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ🙁
😊ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ😊
🛡ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ🛡
🌳ᴀɴᴄᴇꜱᴛʀʏ🌳
🤨ᴀᴜᴅᴀᴄɪᴛʏ🤨
🏆ɢʀᴀᴍᴍʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ🏆
🔥ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛ🔥
ᴀ/ɴ

🙄ʙᴏᴜʀɢᴇᴏɪꜱ🙄

606 16 14
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Inside The Grand Palais.

"Félix!!" Kalianna runs to Félix and his mother Amelie, who have just arrived.

"Félix?" Adrien's eyes widened as Kalianna hugged Félix, to which he just stood there stiffly.

"I didn't think Félix would be coming for a second." Catherine spoke up, and Terrance nods in agreement.

Adrien looks at the twins with shock. "What is Félix doing here? And how does he even know Kalianna?"

"Félix is our friend. He and Kalianna encountered one another at Ms. Amelie's tea party in London." Terrance briefly explains.

"And then they exchanged numbers and became friends!" Catherine smiles.

"Friends?" Adrien looks back at Félix and Kalianna. The latter grabs the former's hand, guiding him over to a perfume bottle with pink liquid and petals inside. "How come Kalianna never told me?"

"Why would she?" Terrance rose an eyebrow. "You're not her boyfriend."

Adrien's cheeks flushed at that. "W-Well, no, but Félix is my cousin and Amelie is my aunt."

"Really? He never really talked about you. He just said he had a cousin." Catherine says.

"Who didn't come to his father's funeral." Terrance adds on.

Adrien frowns. "I know it's pretty messed up but it was my father, he didn't want me to go."

"THAT'S even MORE messed up." Catherine says.

"Yeah," Adrien agrees. He then turns to the twins. "Could you both tell me about yourselves?" He asked, and the twins agreed.

Meanwhile, Amelie and Madeleine are watching Félix and Kalianna.

"Told you they make a good match," Amelie told Madeleine.

"What is this perfume scented as?" Félix asked Kalianna, examining the bottle of pink liquid and petals.

"Rosée, it's a pink rose-based perfume that has pink rose petals inside. Since roses have a faint scent, we decided to scent this one the smell of morning dew." Kalianna explains. "But this perfume is due in Spring."

"That's the perfect time to launch it." Félix stated.

Kalianna smiles.

Scene: Outside The Grand Palais.

A familiar white limo arrives and Audrey and Chloé get out. They strut towards the stairs, only to be stopped by two bodyguards.

"What is the meaning of this? Get out of our way so we can get through!" Audrey demands.

"Yeah, I wanna degrade Kalianna's stupid perfumes." Chloé crosses her arms.

"Invitations?" Bodyguard 1 asked gruffly.

"Invitations? I, Audrey Bourgeois, the Queen of Fashion, doesn't need an invitation! Any fancy event that's being held means I should be able to enter!" Audrey points at herself.

"Check the guest list," Bodyguard 1 told the next bodyguard.

He looks down at the tablet in his hands, scrolling through the list of members that were invited. He went through the names that started with A.

As he does this, Audrey taps her foot impatiently, and Chloé follows her lead.

"Ugh, hurry up for God's sake! Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!" Audrey sticks her nose into the air.

Bodyguard 2 continued going through the names that started with A until he finally arrives at the names starting with B. He looks at the Bourgeoises. "I don't see your name."

"WHAT?!?!" Audrey screams.

From inside, Kalianna and Félix hear her annoying voice and run outside.

"What do you mean my mother's name isn't on the list? Check again!" Chloé demands.

"No." Bodyguard 2 declines.

"Please leave or we'll be forced to remove you from the property." Bodyguard 1 says.

"REMOVE ME? How dare you?! I'll get you both fired!" Audrey points at the bodyguards.

"We don't work for you, we work for L'Oréal. And I'm sure when they hear our side of the story, they won't fire us." Bodyguard 1 counters.

"Besides, weren't you against L'Oréal two years ago? You were practically shunning them because you accused them of their products making your face break out." Bodyguard 2 says.

"And then you admitted you were using multiple cosmetics and creams other than L'Oréal." Bodyguard 1 added.

"And L'Oréal wanted nothing to do with you or your magazine after that." Bodyguard 2 finishes.

Audrey grew embarrassed at them bringing up the past between her and L'Oréal. She scowled. "That was a long time ago, I'm sure L'Oréal is over that little scandal."

"Mrs. Bourgeois, Chloé," Kalianna came down the steps with Félix behind her. "Why are you both here?"

"What do you think?" Audrey replied rudely.

"We wanna get in to this dumb perfume show." Chloé says.

"This so-called dumb perfume show is mine. It's MY perfumes that are being displayed, and you two haven't been invited, so I think you'd better leave." Kalianna advised.

"Leave?!" Chloé looks at Félix and scoffs. "What the he11 is the copycat doing here?"

"I'm not a copycat, Chloé, what're you talking about?" Félix asked, impersonating Adrien's voice.

Chloé gasps. "Oh no, I'm sorry Adrikins, please forgive me!"

Félix laughs and smirks at Chloé. "You're still so easy to fool Chloé," He says in his normal voice.

"What? How dare you trick me?!" Chloé stomps his foot.

"This conversation is dragging on too long for my liking. Unless you want the bodyguards to remove you, you'd better get inside your little limo and leave." Kalianna says.

"Who are you to tell us what to do? Just because I gave you that award from my magazine doesn't mean you're higher than me." Audrey glares at the noirette.

"Considering how childish you're acting, I'm the higher one in this situation. Leave. Now." Kalianna orders.

Fuming that they didn't get their way, Audrey and Chloé turned around, storming towards their limo.

"Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!" They both said unison.

After they got into their limo, it drove away, and Kalianna began to go back inside with Félix.

"Jeez, she's gotten more worse when I last saw her." Félix says, referring to Chloé.

"For me, Chloé's always been the worse of the worse." Kalianna told the trickster.

Scene: Inside The Grand Palais.

"Wow, it's really cool that your dad is the owner of several vineyards." Adrien says to Catherine and Terrance.

The three are sitting down at the refreshment table.

"Yeah, he just bought one in Nappa Valley along with a property. He says we'll go there to take some time off soon." Catherine says.

"What do you two wanna be when you grow up?" Adrien asked the twins.

"Hmmm, I'm deciding between a pianist and a violinist, but I'm leaning mostly towards a violinist." Catherine says.

"I, on the other hand, want to be a veterinarian." Terrance says.

"I bet you'll both be a great violinist and veterinarian." Adrien told the two.

"Awww, thanks Adrien," Catherine pats the blonde's back.

"Maybe you're not so bad after all," Terrance mutters.

Adrien, hearing him, smiles. He was glad he was getting on Terrance's good side.

Word Count: 1,119

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 813 30
▬▬▬▬ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀. - 💌: 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀. ❛ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳�...
92.7K 2.1K 33
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦-𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘥...
16.8K 311 25
wнere тнe devιl ғαllѕ ғor тнe ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢᴜɪᴛᴀʀ 𝘖𝘤𝘹𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘐. 𝘋𝘖 𝘕�...
5.8K 166 7
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ! ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴜᴘ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ...