ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪɪ ⚜

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ! ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ. More

ᴀ/ɴ
🇳🇱ᴀᴍꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀᴍ🇳🇱
👁ɪᴘʜᴏɴᴇ📱
😨ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ😨
🌻ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪQᴜᴇ🌻
🙄ʙᴏᴜʀɢᴇᴏɪꜱ🙄
🇪🇸ʙᴀʀᴄᴇʟᴏɴᴀ🇪🇸
🏠ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ🏠
🔑ᴋᴇʏ🔑
😡ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ😡
💶ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ💶
💥ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ💥
💐ʟᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴀʀɪᴀ💐
🍫ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢɪʀʟ🍫
💳ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱꜱ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ💳
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #3
😞ᴅʏꜱʟᴇxɪᴀ😞
🙎‍♂️ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ᴇᴀʀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴇꜱꜱᴇx🙎‍♂️
🍮ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ🍮
🤵ʜɪʀᴏ'ꜱ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ🤵
👩🏼ᴅᴜᴄʜᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴏᴘʜɪᴇ👩🏼
🤪ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ꜰᴏᴏʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🤪
🎭ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ🎭
🐰ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ🐰
👩‍👧ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴍᴏᴍ👩‍👧
🖼ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ🖼
👭ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴛʀɪᴘ👭
🗽ꜱᴏʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ🗽
🐒ʀᴀᴄɪꜱᴛꜱ🐒
🚹ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx🚹
🧬ʜᴇʀɪᴛᴀɢᴇ🧬
🏠ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴇʀ🛠
🚺ᴡɪꜰᴇ🚺
👫ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ👫
🗣ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ🗣
🌷ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🌷
🇸🇬ꜱɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ🇸🇬
🔪ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀꜱ🔪
ᴀ/ɴ
💄Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ💄
🏳️‍🌈ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ🏳️‍🌈
🙁ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ🙁
😊ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ😊
🛡ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ🛡
🌳ᴀɴᴄᴇꜱᴛʀʏ🌳
🤨ᴀᴜᴅᴀᴄɪᴛʏ🤨
🏆ɢʀᴀᴍᴍʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ🏆
🔥ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛ🔥
ᴀ/ɴ

💋ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ💋

708 20 48
By ChanelPradaGirl

(Sukura41: Happy Valentine's Day guys!!! 😘😘😘)

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Kalianna sighs happily as she walks up the steps with Giselle. She is holding a plastic tray in her hand that is covered with foil paper.

"Can you believe today's actually Valentine's Day?" She smiles at Giselle before she notices how nervous she looks. "Elle? What's wrong?"

"Um... I'm, uh... I'm meeting Hiro's mother after school." Giselle reveals.

Kalianna's eyes widened. "Holy sh1t, TODAY? On Valentine's Day?"

Giselle nods. "We both decided it was time I finally met her, and what better day than the day of love?"

"Good luck with that Giselle, Ms. Tsurugi is pretty intense." Kalianna informs, walking into the courtyard with Giselle.

"So Hiro's told me. You think I should wear a new outfit to impress her?" Giselle asked Kalianna.

"Sure, if that's what you want." The noirette replies.

Hiro, who is standing at the staircase by himself, sees his girlfriend. "Love!" He waves her over.

Giselle smiles when she sees him. "I gotta go," She told Kalianna.

"Alright, see you in class," Kalianna then began walking over to Maya, Aurore, Zoé, Marinette, and Mireille, who were all lounging by the second staircase.

"Baby!" Giselle throws her arms around Hiro's neck and kisses him sweetly.

He smiles into the kiss, wrapping her arms around her. When she tries to pull away, he groans. "Just a little longer." He mutters.

Giselle blushes and deepens the kiss, then finally pulls away, and he groans in disappointment. "Calm down, Mr. Needy, we can have plenty of that at lunch."

"Are you worried about meeting my mother?" Hiro asked.

"More like anxious, I hope I impress her." Giselle says.

"Even if you don't, then forget about her, she has no right to control who I can and can't date." Hiro says, running his hands up and down Giselle's waist.

"I know, but, I'd prefer if she did like me, that way, she wouldn't try to get between our relationship like she's been trying to do." Giselle frowns slightly.

"That's precisely why I want you two to meet, so she can stop trying to keep me from you. I've barley had time to spend with you since she's been forcing me to do Russian lessons more than Kagami," Hiro says.

"And I didn't get to see you all for last week because of that karate tournament you went away for." Giselle pouts.

Hiro gets out his phone, going to his photo gallery. "I came back a winner though."

Giselle looks at the phone screen and saw Hiro in a white karate outfit, a trophy in his arms. She smiles and looks at him. "First place, I was cheering when you won."

The singer then kisses her boyfriend again.

Meanwhile, over with Kalianna, she shows her friends what is in the plastic tray, peeling back the foil paper for them to see. "These are the sugar cookies I made for today since it's Valentine's Day."

"Wow!" The girls gushed, their mouths watering.

Zoé literally drooled and Maya had to wipe off her mouth with a napkin.

"Those cookies look so delicious and so pretty!" Mireille praises.

"Can we have one?" Marinette asked Kalianna.

"Sure, I made them for our friends," Kalianna then hands a single cookie out to the girls.

They all take a bite at the same time and make sounds of delight.

"Sooo, gooood~!" Zoé dragged out, and the rest girls murmured in agreement.

Kalianna giggles, blushing at their praises. "Thanks, girls."

💋💋💋💋

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Kalianna is now giving out sugar cookies to her friends, and each of them thank her as she does.

She saves the best for the last and offers Adrien a cookie. "Here you go, Adrien." She smiles at him.

"Thanks, Kal," The Agreste boy smiles at her and takes the cookie, biting into it, and his eyes widened.

Chloé comes in just then with Sabrina carrying her bag.

"Mmm! This is really delicious Kalianna," Adrien commended, taking another bite of his cookie.

"Thank you, I've been trying to improve on my baking skills." Kalianna says.

Chloé scowls and stormed up to Adrien and Ivan's desk. "Adrien, what do you think you're doing eating anything from De-Sinclair of all people?" She shoots Kalianna a quick glare before looking back at Adrien. "It's probably filled with some disease or something."

"Oh, Chloé," Lila spoke up, turning to look behind at the blonde as she was sitting next to Alya. "Don't overreact and scare Adrien, I'm sure Kalianna would never put any disease in a simple cookie," She looks at Kalianna. "Right, Kalianna?"

"Don't be stupid, that's not even how diseases work," Kalianna rolls her eyes.

"Well, I don't know much about diseases but... I think Kalianna is right." Sabrina spoke up quietly.

This surprises Kalianna as she can't believe the Raincomprix girl is agreeing with her, much less saying she's right.

"No one cares about your thoughts Sabrina," Chloé spat. "The only thing you're good for is to follow me around and do my work, now let's get to our desk."

Sabrina felt like crying right then and there when Chloé degraded her, but she forced down her tears. She kept her head low as she followed Chloé to their desk.

Kalianna watches Sabrina put down Chloé's bag beside her before she went to sit down, her head still bowed down.

The noirette couldn't help but feel a twinge of pity for her.

Meanwhile, the ginger is staring at the wood of the desk with a frown.

She never liked how Chloé talked to her, like some slave, he11, she wasn't even sure if she even wanted to be her friend anymore!

So why was she still her friend? Was it because of sympathy? Sympathy that her mother left her years ago and because of that she wanted to be her only friend because no one else would?

Yeah, that must've been it alright...

Sabrina lightly gasped and her eyes widened when a hand placed a cookie right in front of her, and she looked up to be met with Kalianna.

The ravenette gives her a mouth-closed smile. "It's Valentine's Day, I felt sorta generous." She shrugs.

Chloé scowled and stood up. "You can't give her-!"

"Shut the he11 up for once will ya?" Kalianna glares at her. "No one wants to hear your annoying, bratty voice all the time. Sabrina can eat whatever she wants, you don't control her eating habits or her stomach."

Before Chloé could retaliate, Kalianna had already been making her way to her desk.

The spoiled blonde sits back in her seat and crosses her arms, angry at how her arch-rival talked to her.

Sabrina gently picks up the cookie and stares at it, admiring the details before she happily took a bite, making a sound of delight.

Chloé glowers at her "best friend" from her peripheral vision, but didn't say anything.

"What about us?" Alya asked Kalianna angrily, standing up from her desk. "What about me, Kim, Nino, and Lila? How come we don't get any cookies?"

"I don't know if this wasn't already obvious, but let me make it clear to that tiny, tiny brain of yours," Kalianna leans forward. "I. Don't. Like. You. After all you've done to me, I flat out despise you just as I do Lila."

Alya's eyes widened. She knew that Kalianna strongly disliked her just as she did her, but she never knew the dislike had blossomed into hatred.

"You will never get any sweets from me anymore Alya, because you are not my friend. You're a fake a$$ wannabe reporter and you'll never get far in life if you believes lies." With that, Kalianna leaned back into her chair and offered Giselle a cookie. "Cookie, Giselle?"

"Gladly," The rainbownette takes the cookie and bites into it, staring directly at Alya.

The wannabe blogger seethes with annoyance, clenching her hands. She huffed and sat down, and Lila rubs her back, giving her an "empathetic" gaze.

And as if on que, Miss Bustier entered the classroom with a bright smile, a hand on her small baby bump. She greeted the class, to which they greeted her back.

💋💋💋💋

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Bakery. Marinette's Room.

Marinette hums as she does a Math word problem, doing her calculations and writing down what she thought was the correct answer.

(Sukura41: She jus like me fr.)

A knock on her trapdoor was heard just then.

"Marinette," Sabine pops her head in. "Your friend Ace is here."

"He is?!" Marinette quickly stands up and turns to face her mother. "W-Why?"

Sabine shrugs. "I don't know, he's here because he said he has a surprise for you, he also said to dress nice and he'll be waiting in the park."

"The park? What surpri-" Marinette stopped when Sabine closed the trapdoor, causing her to blink.

The bluenette then shrugs and goes to her trunk, beginning to browse through outfits before she finally found the perfect one.

She paired it with a pair of earrings and a handmade crystal necklace, then some black flats.

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at how she looked.

"Perfect!"

Scene: Beaumont Mansion. Giselle's Room.

"How does this look?" Giselle holds up an emerald green dress to her person.

Her friends are on the bed looking at her.

"Giselle, any outfit that you have is pretty. Come on, just put on a dress, we've been watching you try on outfits for fifteen minutes now!" Mireille exclaims.

"And Hiro's about to be here in four minutes," Maya informs.

"Who the he11 is Hiro?"

The girls shouted and squeaked in fright and turned to see a confused Landon standing in the doorway.

"Dad, get out! You can't just come in to my room without my permission!" Giselle frowns at him.

"I pay the bills around here young lady, now who's Hiro?" Landon rose an eyebrow, crossing his arms.

"You didn't tell him about your boyfriend?" Zoé asked Giselle.

"ZOÉ!" The girls screamed, making her jump.

"What?!" Zoé was puzzled as to what she did wrong.

"Y-Your boyfriend?" Landon looks at his daughter with wide eyes.

"Get out!" Giselle storms over to him.

"Since when do you got a boyfriend, young lady?!" Landon asked in disbelief.

"Since over a year now, but you wouldn't know cause your too busy buried in your paintings, goodbye now," Giselle snaps.

"Wait, just hold on a min-!" London was cut off when Giselle harshly shut the door in his face and locked it.

The singer then sighed and turned to face the girls with a pleading look. "Girls, please help me,"

"Okay, fine," Maya stands up. Heading to her close friend's closet, she began searching through the racks of outfits, focused. Then finally, she brought out an outfit with a small smile. "THIS is the one." She grabs a pair of black ankle boots. "Pair it with some Gucci boots, and we're gold."

Putting her faith in Maya, Giselle quickly grabbed the outfit and boots and rushed into her bathroom. Not long after, she slowly came out, smoothing down her red dress.

"So, um, how do I look?" She asked her friends.

(Sukura41: Giselle's new everyday outfit.)

"Awww, Gigi, you look so adorable!" Mireille grins.

"And you're wearing red, a perfect outfit choice." Aurore smiles.

The doorbell rang just then.

"That must be Hiro," Giselle grabs her white Prada purse and slings it over her shoulder. "I've gotta go, thanks girls!"

"Welcome!" The girls wave at her as she hurries to the door and exits.

💋💋💋💋

Scene: Outside Beaumont Mansion.

Hiro is leaning on Tatsu, wearing a Dior tuxedo with his usual black converse shoes.

He hears the front door open and shut and he looked up to see his girlfriend approaching him.

His breath hitched in his throat as he took in her appearance. "G-Giselle... you look..."

"Gorgeous? Stunning? Beautiful?" Giselle questioned, doing three model poses.

Hiro blushes. "All of the above."

Giselle blushes and thanks him when he opens the back door to the Tsurugi car, letting her get in first. He then climbed in the back with her, closing the door.

"Tatsu, take us to Kanpai restaurant." Hiro instructs.

The car began to drive after automatically locating the restaurant.

"Kanpai restaurant?" Giselle rose an eyebrow at Hiro.

"It's a Japanese restaurant in Paris. My mother decided it was the only place she wanted to meet you because the restaurant is classy and refined." Hiro explains.

"Ah, okay," Giselle looks down at her knees, shaking them slightly. She feels Hiro's hand grab hers and she looks at him.

"It's okay, love. Even if she doesn't like you, that doesn't mean she'll keep us apart." Hiro gives her a mouth-closed smile.

Giselle nods and leans in, kissing him.

Scene: Inside Beaumont Restaurant.

The girls are coming downstairs. They are about to head to the door but see that Landon is in front of it with a stern look.

"And just where do you girls think you're going?"

The five girls exchange nervous looks with each other before gulping.

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Bakery.

"Mom, dad, how do I look?" Marinette asked her parents, waiting for their verdict on the attire she decided to wear.

"You look absolutely wonderful, Marinette." Sabine smiles at her daughter, and Tom nods in agreement.

"Now get to the park, you don't want to keep Ace waiting now do you?" Tom rose an eyebrow.

Marinette shook her head and walked towards the door. "See you, guys."

Tom and Sabine wave after her as she exits before smiling at each other.

Scene: Pont des Arts.

Vincent is snapping pictures of Kalianna and Adrien as they stand in front of the bridge, their backs turned to the camera as they lean on the railing. They are both wearing Valentine's Day couple outfits.

"I'm surprised your dad agreed to doing this photoshoot," Kalianna whispers to Adrien.

"Seeing as how you're more popular than Lila, he had no choice, he wants me to get more publicity, but I hate that he's using you to get it." Adrien frowns.

"I'm not complaining, at least you're getting a break from Lila." Kalianna winks at him.

This causes him to smile.

Scene: Kanpai Restaurant.

Tomoe, Kagami, Giselle, and Hiro are sitting around a table silently, eating their meals.

The silence makes Giselle feel uncomfortable. Ever since she and Hiro got here, she had only greeted Kagami and Tomoe before they found a table to sit down and eat.

Finally, Hiro clears his throat, deciding to break the silence. "Do you like Giselle's outfit, mother?"

"Don't play smart with me, Hiro, you know I'm blind." Tomoe retorts.

Giselle's eyes widened.

"You might as well have two eyes in the back of your head since you constantly know what me and Kagami are doing." Hiro retaliates.

After that, there was a tense silence.

Giselle leans towards Hiro's ear. "You never told me your mother was blind." She whispered to him.

"I may be blind, but I'm not deaf, young lady." Tomoe spoke up.

This causes Giselle to jump. "S-Sorry, ma'am."

"That's Ms. Tsurugi to you," Tomoe responds sharply.

"Yes, I'm sorry Ms. Tsurugi." Giselle apologizes quietly, grabbing Hiro's hand, squeezing it.

"What are your intentions with my son, girl?" Tomoe asked.

"Her name is Giselle, mother, not girl, Giselle." Hiro corrected, annoyed.

"What are your intentions with my son, Giselle?" Tomoe repeated. "You must have some sort of motive to be with him."

"Mother." Kagami says in a warning tone.

"I didn't ask you Kagami, I asked Giselle." Tomoe told her daughter.

Kagami looks down at her sushi, staying quiet.

"I have no motive, Ms. Tsurugi, I just love your son; he means the world to me." Giselle looks at her boyfriend affectionately, causing him to blush.

Kagami can't help but smile slightly at the romantic moment, but stopped when she heard her mother scoff.

"Love? How could you possibly love my son? You've only known him for a year," Tomoe snaps.

"And in that year, I've never been more happier with anyone." Hiro spoke up, agitated with his mother's behavior. "Giselle's helped me with my photography and I've supported her with her singing career." He squeezes Giselle's hand.

"Photography? Are you serious, Hiro? Is that really what you want to do? Photography barley pays you! Don't you want to be a fencer like your sister or a karate champion? You're already on your way to becoming one! And you want to give that up for some girl?" Tomoe asked angrily.

Giselle looks at her with disbelief. She couldn't believe the woman was talking about her as if she wasn't here.

"Giselle is NOT some girl!" Hiro stands up, letting go of Giselle's hand.

"Oh really? Tell me then, what is she to you?" Tomoe rose an eyebrow.

Hiro glares at her. "Giselle is the most supportive, loving, beautiful girl I've ever met, I know she'd never break my heart or cheat on me, OR use me in any way!"

Giselle stares at him in shock, her cheeks beginning to get red.

"I don't care what you say or think about her, I'll never let you get between us, I'll never let you control me like how you do Kagami. Giselle and I are both in love and one day, I'm gonna marry her!!" Hiro confessed.

Silence.

Hiro's cheeks flushed when he realized what he just said and he turned to look at Giselle, whose cheeks are dark red. He looks at his mother and sister and saw they were gazing at him, speechless.

He huffs and grabs Giselle's hand. "Come, Giselle," He gently pulls her up from her seat. "Let's go. Bye, Kagami."

Not even saying goodbye to his mother, Hiro left with Giselle.

Scene: Outside Kanpai Restaurant.

Hiro opens the back door for Tatsu. "Get in," He told Giselle.

"...Did you really mean that?" She asked, fiddling with her fingers. "That you were gonna marry me?" She looks up at him.

"Every word." Hiro replies without hesitation.

Giselle blushes and she walks up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately.

He wraps his arms around her waist, kissing back.

Scene: Beaumont Mansion. Living Room.

"So Giselle has a boyfriend?" Landon asked, standing in front of the girls, who are sitting on the couch.

"Yes," Mireille replies timidly.

"We thought she told you." Aurore added on.

"If she did I wouldn't have allowed it." Landon retaliates.

Maya stood up, her hands on her hips. "And why not?"

"Because she's too young for boys," Landon retorts.

"With all due respect sir, it's not up to you to control Gigi's love life," Zoé spoke up. "She's going to be with who she wants to be with and you can't stop that."

"I can't stop that? That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard, I'm her father, of course I can stop her from seeing that boy!" Landon fired back.

"It doesn't matter whether you ground her or forbid her from seeing Hiro, she'll still find a way to see him, with or without your permission." Maya says.

"Maybe if you paid more attention to her, you'd know she's been dating Hiro," Mireille crosses her arms.

Landon's eyes widened. "Excuse me, young lady?"

"Yeah, that's right, Giselle told us all about how you never pay attention to her," Aurore frowns at him.

"And how you're too busy with her art gallery to even spend time with her." Zoé says.

"You shouldn't be questioning what Giselle does with her life and love life, she takes care of herself and she has us." Maya sassed. "Let's go, girls," She began walking away.

The three girls gave Landon dirty looks before the followed after their friend.

Landon gawks after them as they leave.

💋💋💋💋

Scene: Park des Vosges.

Marinette enters the park, looking around for Ace. She squeaks when someone from behind covers her eyes. "A-Ace? Is that you?"

"It's me, Nettie, no need to worry." The playwright assures.

Marinette blushes at her crush's nickname for her. "O-Okay,"

"Follow my directions and walk forward." Ace instructed.

"Alright," Marinette put her hands out in front of her, cautiously going forward as Ace is still covering her eyes.

After walking forward for what seemed like forever, Ace finally told her to stop. She heard the sound of water and was confused.

"Why do I hear water?" She asked.

"Just wait, sit down," Ace says, still having her eyes covered with his hands.

Marinette carefully sits down and feels soft fabric under her with her hands and smiles.

"Keep your eyes closed, okay?" Ace told her.

Marinette nods. She feels him uncovering her eyes, but she keeps them closed. She then heard him sit down in front of her.

"You can open your eyes now." Ace says.

Marinette opens her eyes and looks around, gasping at her surroundings. She was sitting in front of the park's fountain and she was sitting on a blanket.

Ace had set up a romantic picnic for her and him!

"Do you like it?" Ace inquired hopefully.

"Ace..." Marinette looks at the pink flowers and smiles at him. "This is stunning! How did you set this up?"

"W-Well," Ace blushes, scratching the back of his head. "Your parents helped me plan it."

"What?!" Marinette was surprised.

"M-hm," Ace nods.

"No wonder my mom was being weird earlier. Wow, I never would've guessed." Marinette says.

"Marinette." Ace says her name, becoming serious. "I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" Marinette tilted her head.

Ace blushes, clenching his hands. He took out a letter from his denim jacket and gave it to her shakily. "Read it, please."

Marinette takes the letter and unfolds it, beginning to read it.

"Have I told you how much I care for you? Have I told you how much I love being with you? Have I told you how much you make me laugh? Have I told you how much I..." Marinette gasps at the upcoming. "H-Have I told you how much I-I... l-love you? I haven't? Oh, let me tell you then. Roses are red, your hair is blue, you don't know how much my feelings grew. Verbal Words cannot express how much I love you, so I'll tell you in this letter, that you're like a fresh drop of morning dew."

Marinette gasps once more and look at Ace. His whole face is pink and he is messing with a button on his jacket.

"Do you... feel the same?" He asked above a whisper.

The play writer's eyes widened when he felt Marinette's lips on his for a brief moment before she pulled away.

"Does that.. answer your question?" The bluenette quizzed, her cheeks flushed scarlet red.

Ace touches his lips and chuckles sheepishly. "Y-Yeah, it does."

Marinette smiles. "Okay then, let's eat, shall we?"

Ace bashfully nods in agreement.

💋💋💋💋

Scene: Beaumont Mansion.

The Tsurugi car arrives and Giselle gets out.

Scene: Inside Beaumont Mansion.

Giselle enters and closes the door. She turns to go upstairs, only to see Landon standing in front of it.

"We need to talk."

At hearing those words, Giselle groaned.

She knew she wasn't gonna get out of this.

Word Count: 3,926

(Sukura41: Acenette for the win!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 1.5K 14
𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝔂, 𝓶𝔂, 𝓶𝔂, 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 ( ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ )
236K 4.7K 44
ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ɪ'ᴅ sɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ғʟᴀᴍᴇs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇs 𝟷.𝟶�...
261K 16.2K 23
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.
18.5K 374 12
𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮-𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓱...