ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪɪ ⚜

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ! ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ. More

ᴀ/ɴ
🇳🇱ᴀᴍꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀᴍ🇳🇱
💋ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ💋
😨ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ😨
🌻ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪQᴜᴇ🌻
🙄ʙᴏᴜʀɢᴇᴏɪꜱ🙄
🇪🇸ʙᴀʀᴄᴇʟᴏɴᴀ🇪🇸
🏠ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ🏠
🔑ᴋᴇʏ🔑
😡ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ😡
💶ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ💶
💥ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ💥
💐ʟᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴀʀɪᴀ💐
🍫ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢɪʀʟ🍫
💳ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱꜱ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ💳
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #3
😞ᴅʏꜱʟᴇxɪᴀ😞
🙎‍♂️ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ᴇᴀʀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴇꜱꜱᴇx🙎‍♂️
🍮ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ🍮
🤵ʜɪʀᴏ'ꜱ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ🤵
👩🏼ᴅᴜᴄʜᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴏᴘʜɪᴇ👩🏼
🤪ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ꜰᴏᴏʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🤪
🎭ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ🎭
🐰ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ🐰
👩‍👧ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴍᴏᴍ👩‍👧
🖼ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ🖼
👭ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴛʀɪᴘ👭
🗽ꜱᴏʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ🗽
🐒ʀᴀᴄɪꜱᴛꜱ🐒
🚹ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx🚹
🧬ʜᴇʀɪᴛᴀɢᴇ🧬
🏠ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴇʀ🛠
🚺ᴡɪꜰᴇ🚺
👫ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ👫
🗣ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ🗣
🌷ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🌷
🇸🇬ꜱɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ🇸🇬
🔪ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀꜱ🔪
ᴀ/ɴ
💄Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ💄
🏳️‍🌈ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ🏳️‍🌈
🙁ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ🙁
😊ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ😊
🛡ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ🛡
🌳ᴀɴᴄᴇꜱᴛʀʏ🌳
🤨ᴀᴜᴅᴀᴄɪᴛʏ🤨
🏆ɢʀᴀᴍᴍʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ🏆
🔥ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛ🔥
ᴀ/ɴ

👁ɪᴘʜᴏɴᴇ📱

532 23 18
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Rossi Residence. Lila's Room.

Lila watches the news from her phone, laying on her bed.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! This week, supermodel Kalianna De-Sinclair has received a Vogue fashion award for being best teen Vogue model of the year!" Nadja Chamack reveals.

Lila scowls at the news, clearly not happy that her enemy won another award.

"So, Kalianna, how do feel about this huge accomplishment?" Nadja asked Kalianna, who is sitting on the red couch in front of her.

Lila sits up, glaring at the noirette's face.

"It's... It's honestly such a blessing, y'know, I've got two awards at home, and now I can add a third to my collection." Kalianna smiles.

"Where do you put the trophies?" Nadja asked.

"I actually have a bookcase at home and I put them there. The first shelf hasn't been filled up yet, but, I'll work my hardest to make sure it does." Kalianna says.

"That's wonderful. Now there's a headline from L'Oréal, than you will be launching your own perfume. You made the fragrances Pumpkin Cinna Spice and an apple scented perfume called Crisp known to the world, but now, you want have L'Oréal produce your own perfume, is that true?" Nadja asked Kalianna.

"Yes, it is!" The ravenette replies.

"Huh?!" Lila's eyes widened.

"Like Adrien Agreste, I will be organizing a fragrance based off myself, and L'Oréal will help me with that, as much as I've helped them." Kalianna explains to Nadja.

Lila gritted her teeth and narrowed her eyes.

"What will it smell like?" Nadja asked.

"I can't tell you that, but you'll find out soon." Kalianna responds.

Lila, seething with fury, flung her phone at the wall, cracking it.

She couldn't believe this, she couldn't BELIEVE that Kalianna would be launching her own perfume!

And knowing how popular she is, Paris would most certainly buy her disgusting fragrance!!

"Ugh," Lila rolls her eyes, getting off her bed. She picked up her phone, looking at the cracks with a frown. She went to her contacts and looked for Jocelyn's name. After she found it, she began to call her.

After a moment, the ex-TikToker picked up.

"What do you want Lila?" She asked rudely.

"No need to be so hostile, what's up with you? And why haven't you been to school the past few days?" Lila rose an eyebrow.

"I haven't been to school because I'm upset. That tramp Giselle got my account banned because she filmed a video of me being homophobic!" Jocelyn shouts.

"Awww, Joce, that's so terrible!" Lila says "sympathetically" with a smug look that Jocelyn couldn't see. "But can't you just make another account?"

"Don't be such a stupid b1tch L! No one's ever gonna wanna see a homophobe on the TikTok platform! Why did you even call me anyway?!" Jocelyn yells.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you and I could go to the Apple store so you could buy me the latest iPhone," Lila replies in a sweet tone.

"Ugh, whatever, sure, you clearly need it. That android you have isn't cutting it. I'll come pick you up." Jocelyn then hung up.

Lila smirks and looks at her phone. 

"And I'm the stupid b1tch? You've literally been buying me all the expensive things I've been asking for Jocelyn, but what did I expect from a gullible pawn anyway?"

Lila shrugs before she lays down on her bed, beginning to take out the memory card from her phone.

👁📱👁📱

Scene: Apple Champs-Élysées.

Jocelyn and Lila are browsing together.

"Can I get that one?" Lila asks Jocelyn, pointing at a phone being displayed.

"No, you airhead, that's an iPhone twelve, that's not the latest one." Jocelyn rolls her eyes.

"Well, which is the best?" Lila questioned.

Jocelyn stayed quiet, looking around, then she gasped and grabbed Lila's arm, dragging her towards a phone. "THIS is the best. The iPhone 14 Pro!"

"Are you sure? I wanna show off to my classmates tomorrow." Lila says.

"What do you think? I'm an idiot? Let's go buy it!" Jocelyn grabs the phone with a smile.

Lila follows her as she runs to the front counter.

They are unaware that Kalianna and Giselle are watching them, standing by a tablet.

"Does Jocelyn even know that Lila's just using her so she can buy her expensive stuff and make herself look good on the media?" Kalianna asked Giselle.

Giselle rolls her eyes. "Of course not, the b1tch is totally dumb. And now she's buying her the latest iPhone. Anyway, why are we here again?"

"My phone got dropped in the pool and now I have to get a new one." Kalianna told Giselle.

"Omg, Kali! How'd that even happen?!" Giselle looks at her with shock.

"Daizzi and Mullo were playing with it when I was swimming and they dropped it." Kalianna mumbles.

Giselle hissed. "Yikes. But hey! This could be your chance to one-up Lila. The iPhone 14 Pro may be the latest phone, but there's another above it."

"Hmmm." Kalianna smirks.

👁📱👁📱

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Miss Bustier's Classroom. Next Day.

All the students, except Adrien and Chloé, are surrounding Lila as she shows her iPhone 14 Pro to them, bragging about it.

"This iPhone 14 Pro is so much better than my old android, my android was giving me a lot of problems, and now that I have the latest phone, it's amazing!" Lila says.

"That's cool Lila," Alix praises.

"Thanks a lot Alix." Lila gave her a fake smile.

"Wow, all of you are fawning over Lila's phone? This one takes the cake." Giselle's voice said.

Everyone turned to see the rainbownette standing with Kalianna in the doorway.

"Who bought you that phone Lila?" Kalianna asked.

"None of your business Kalianna," Alya snapped at her.

"I was talking to Lila, your name isn't Lila." Kalianna retorts.

"If you must know Kalianna, my friend Jocelyn bought me this phone. Why? Are you jealous?" Lila asked smugly. "I didn't mean to make you jealous, I'm sorry." She pouts.

Kalianna snickers with Giselle, confusing Lila. "Jealous? Why would I be jealous?" She got out an iPhone from her purse. "When I've got the iPhone 14 Pro Max in gold?"

Everyone gasped and Kalianna's friends immediately rushed over to her.

"No way! The iPhone 14 Pro Max? That phone hasn't even been released yet!" Max exclaims.

"How'd you get it?" Alix asked Kalianna.

"I bet she stole it." Kim spoke up, standing beside Lila with Sabrina, Nino, and Alya.

"Don't be so ignorant Kim, when you're a famous supermodel, you're bound to get some unreleased stuff." Kalianna sneers.

"Yeah, like how YouTubers get to play video games that's still being worked on. You do know what a YouTuber is, right?" Giselle asked Kim mockingly.

The athlete just snarled at her in response.

As everyone continued to ask questions about Kalianna's iPhone, Lila scowled at the noirette for stealing the spotlight.

Kalianna saw how she was glaring at her and just smirked, internally laughing at the look on her arch-nemesis's face.

Word Count: 1,186

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 344 17
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ...
5.8K 166 7
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ! ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴜᴘ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ...
39.8K 307 41
No oc's only the triplets Mature for swearing that's it
18.5K 374 12
𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮-𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓱...