ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪɪ ⚜

Від ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ! ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ. Більше

ᴀ/ɴ
👁ɪᴘʜᴏɴᴇ📱
💋ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ💋
😨ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ😨
🌻ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪQᴜᴇ🌻
🙄ʙᴏᴜʀɢᴇᴏɪꜱ🙄
🇪🇸ʙᴀʀᴄᴇʟᴏɴᴀ🇪🇸
🏠ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ🏠
🔑ᴋᴇʏ🔑
😡ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ😡
💶ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ💶
💥ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ💥
💐ʟᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴀʀɪᴀ💐
🍫ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢɪʀʟ🍫
💳ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱꜱ'ꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ💳
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #3
😞ᴅʏꜱʟᴇxɪᴀ😞
🙎‍♂️ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ᴇᴀʀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴇꜱꜱᴇx🙎‍♂️
🍮ᴘɪᴄɴɪᴄ🍮
🤵ʜɪʀᴏ'ꜱ ꜱᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ🤵
👩🏼ᴅᴜᴄʜᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴏᴘʜɪᴇ👩🏼
🤪ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ꜰᴏᴏʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🤪
🎭ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ🎭
🐰ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ🐰
👩‍👧ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴍᴏᴍ👩‍👧
🖼ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ🖼
👭ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴛʀɪᴘ👭
🗽ꜱᴏʜᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ🗽
🐒ʀᴀᴄɪꜱᴛꜱ🐒
🚹ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx🚹
🧬ʜᴇʀɪᴛᴀɢᴇ🧬
🏠ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴇʀ🛠
🚺ᴡɪꜰᴇ🚺
👫ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ👫
🗣ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ🗣
🌷ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🌷
🇸🇬ꜱɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ🇸🇬
🔪ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀꜱ🔪
ᴀ/ɴ
💄Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ💄
🏳️‍🌈ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ🏳️‍🌈
🙁ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ🙁
😊ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ😊
🛡ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ🛡
🌳ᴀɴᴄᴇꜱᴛʀʏ🌳
🤨ᴀᴜᴅᴀᴄɪᴛʏ🤨
🏆ɢʀᴀᴍᴍʏ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ🏆
🔥ʀᴏᴀꜱᴛ🔥
ᴀ/ɴ

🇳🇱ᴀᴍꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀᴍ🇳🇱

909 18 46
Від ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: De-Sinclair Château. Kalianna's Room.

All the Kwamis are watching the news while Kalianna is brushing her hair in her vanity mirror.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! André Bourgeois, the mayor of Paris, and Mark Rutte, the Prime Minister of the Netherlands, has just announced that the new rail track is finished and will be leading to Amsterdam. Now, not only will we travel from Paris to London, but from Paris to Amsterdam as well!" Nadja reported.

"Oh, how lovely!" Kaalki praises.

"Isn't that the place where Kalianna is going for a photoshoot with Adrien?" Xuppu asks his friends.

"Kalianna, can we go to Amsterdam with you?" Daizzi asked her Guardian, flying over to the noirette.

"No, Daizzi, sorry," Kalianna apologizes.

The Kwamis groaned in disappointment.

"How long will you be gone, dear Guardian?" Sass asked Kalianna.

"Just a few hours, then I'll be back." Kalianna replies, putting her brush away. "Now," She walks towards the Miracle Box on her sewing desk and grabs it. "Get in the Box, guys, I have to get going."

The Kwamis did not object and they all retreated into the Box.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Agreste Mansion.

"I'm very pleased that we're doing a collaboration together Ms. Lacroix," Gabriel says to Priya.

The woman is sitting on the couch with Adrien and Lila.

"Me too Mr. Agreste." Priya nods.

"When will Lila and Adrien be leaving for Amsterdam?" Gabriel questioned.

Adrien frowns as Lila clings to his arm, and he can't do anything because his father is right there.

Priya rose an eyebrow. "Lila? You're talking about this girl?" She points at Lila.

"Yes, she's Adrien modeling partner." Gabriel says.

"Oh, I'm sorry but I'm not having this girl that the world barley knows model with one of the biggest teen supermodels." Priya says.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Lila asked, confused.

"Leave this conversation to the adults Lila," Gabriel orders.

The scarlet brunette nods, but doesn't like how the Agreste man just spoke to her.

"Alright, who would you rather have model with my son?" Gabriel inquired.

There was a knock on the door before it opened, and Gorilla escorted Kalianna in.

Adrien brightened up at the sight of her while Lila was mad and puzzled as to why she was here.

"Ah, perfect! Just in time Kalianna." Priya smiles.

The noirette smiles back at her and goes to sit beside her.

"Kalianna will model with Adrien," Priya told Gabriel, putting a hand on Kalianna's shoulder. "She's the main face of my Lacroix magazine, and it's only natural that she gets to model with Adrien since the world knows her name."

Gabriel didn't know what to say. He glances at Kalianna, who is giving him a smug look. He puts his hands behind his back.

"Of... course Ms. Lacroix, if that's what you think is best. It is... your magazine after all." He clenches his hands tightly as he forced the words out.

He honestly didn't want Kalianna modeling with his son, he despised the idea in fact, but Priya was the editor-in-chief of one of the most famous magazine brands worldwide, so he couldn't pass up this opportunity to expand Adrien's name to the ignorant people who didn't know him.

And if his son had to model with the girl he doesn't approve of, nor like, then so be it.

"I appreciate it Mr. Agreste, Kalianna and Adrien will be leaving in about an hour to Amsterdam." Priya explains.

Kalianna and Adrien make eye contact and smile fondly at one another.

Then, Lila just had to ruin the moment by standing up and opening her big mouth.

"But... I-I'm Adrien's co-star! I've been modeling with Adrien since the start!" She cried.

Kalianna gives her an annoyed look. "Before you even started your debut Lila, Adrien and I modeled several times together. My big debut was when I sewed shirts based on the Adrien Fragrance ad, and it was a success, there's several stores around Paris selling those shirts because of me, not you Lila. No one knows your name, get over it and don't embarrass yourself in front of Ms. Priya."

Lila gave her a nasty look before looking at Priya. "Ms. Lacroix, please! This could be my chance to get my name out there!"

"I'm sorry Lila, but I'd feel more comfortable with Kalianna." Priya replies.

Lila notices the smirk Kalianna is giving her, and she clenches her hands. "Fine!" She looks at Adrien and gives him a forced smile. "Have a great time in Amsterdam Adrien."

With that, the scarlet brunette left angrily.

"I will." Adrien mutters, looking at Kalianna.

She smiles at him and he looks away, blushing.

🇳🇱🇳🇱🇳🇱🇳🇱

Scene: Gare du Nord.

Kalianna is being hugged by her parents.

"Be safe and be back soon okay?" Vanita told her daughter.

"It's okay mom, I'll be back in a few hours." Kalianna says.

"And no funny business with that Adrien boy you here?!" Darius warned, narrowing his eyes at the noirette.

"Dad!" Kalianna gets flustered.

"Oh, Darius, stop it," Vanita hits her husband's shoulder. "It's just a photoshoot!"

"Startrain number 6967 to Amsterdam is about to depart. Please step away from the platform." The announcer says.

Adrien peeked his head out of the door on the train just then. "Kalianna, we have to leave now."

Vanita kisses her daughter's cheeks before pulling away. "Go on, you don't wanna miss your train."

"I'd prefer it if she did." Darius mutters, his arms crossed. He wheezes when Vanita harshly elbows him in the side.

Kalianna picked up her Balenciaga duffle bag and rushed towards Adrien.

"Your Majesty," Adrien playfully says, offering her a hand to get on.

Kalianna giggles and takes his hand. "Why thank you, Sir Agreste." She plays along.

Adrien smiles and gently pulls her inside.

"Startrain number 6967 to Amsterdam is about to depart. Please step away from the platform." The announcer repeats.

Vanita and Darius step away as the train doors close and the train rides away through the tunnel.

Vanita sighs happily. "Aren't they just adorable?" She asked Darius.

The lawyer rolls his eyes. "I suppose."

Vanita gasps. "Darius! This is the first time you're agreeing with me on this matter! Are you warming up to it?"

Darius snorts. "Not even close."

Scene: On The Startrain. First-Class.

Priya and Gorilla are sitting together while Kalianna and Adrien are sitting a few seats upfront.

A Service Drone comes out from under Adrien's seat. "Hello, would you like a beverage?"

"I'll have apple juice," Adrien told the drone, then turned to Kalianna. "And you Kal?"

"Pepsi." Kalianna replies.

The robot opens and raises two cups toward Adrien. He takes the apple juice and gives the Pepsi to Kalianna.

The noirette sips on her drink and sighs. "Ahhh, how refreshing."

Adrien takes a sip of his apple juice and smiles. "Y'know, I'm glad I'm not modeling with Lila, knowing her, she would've tried to be all over me, as usual." He frowns down at his cup.

"Is she touching you inappropriately?" Kalianna asked, getting a bit protective.

"No. Well... sometimes, she makes me feel so uncomfortable." Adrien swirls the liquid around in his cup.

"That b1tch," Kalianna scowls. "Have you told your father?"

"I don't even think he would care. It's whatever though, I can handle that disgusting liar on my own." Adrien told Kalianna.

The ravenette smirks. "Hiro's been teaching you well, huh?"

"You too." Adrien nudges Kalianna, and she giggles.

After drinking their beverages, Kalianna fell asleep on Adrien's shoulder.

The boy smiles and gets out his phone, taking a picture.

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel. Chloé's Room.

Chloé seethes with jealousy as she watches a Facebook photo of Adrien with Kalianna resting on his shoulder.

@Adrien.Agreste.Brand. ✔

Kalianna and I are on the Startrain heading to Amsterdam for a photoshoot! She fell asleep on my shoulder because she got tired 😅😊

"You've GOT to be kidding me! That-That traitor!!" Chloé shrieks, upset at Adrien for going to The Netherlands with her worst enemy. "How could he go with her?!!"

The spoiled blonde yells in anger and throws her phone aside.

🇳🇱🇳🇱🇳🇱🇳🇱

Scene: Amsterdam Train Station.

After three hours, the Startrain finally arrived at the train station of Amsterdam. Kalianna, Adrien, Gorilla, and Priya exited the train and were escorted by a male chauffeur to a private automobile.

Scene: Amsterdam.

The chauffeur drove the group all the way to a bridge, where a boat waited for them. They boarded the boat and the driver began taking them to their destination.

Kalianna couldn't help but look at the buildings in awe as the boat rode past them.

Adrien looked on with her, a big smile on his face.

Kalianna looked down at the water and gently grazed it with her hand, sighing with contempt.

Adrien looked at her, confused. "What're you doing?"

"Running my hand through the water, I did it back when I was in Bora Bora! Wanna try?" Kalianna asked.

Adrien looks down at the rippling water with curiosity, then he hesitantly reaches towards it, but pulls away. "I-I can't, what if I fall off the boat?"

Kalianna giggles. "You don't see me falling off, do you?"

Adrien bites his lip and reaches down once more, letting his hand graze the water. He smiles at the feeling of the cold liquid on his skin and laughs. "This is so fun!"

Kalianna watches him with affection as he adorably splashes the water.

🇳🇱🇳🇱🇳🇱🇳🇱

Scene: The Rijksmuseum.

After the boat took the four to their destination, they got off and began walking towards the building.

"The Rijksmuseum is where your photoshoot will take place," Priya told Adrien and Kalianna, and they nodded in understanding.

Scene: Inside The Rijksmuseum.

Garret St. Clair, happily greeted Kalianna, then Priya, lastly Adrien. The noirette was a bit surprised when she saw her photographer would be the one photographing her and Adrien, but she didn't mind as she felt comfortable with him.

After the greeting, Garrett had Kalianna and Adrien change into 16th century clothing since the photoshoot theme was exactly that.

Garrett was now taking pictures of the duo and Priya had left to deal with business. Now, Gorilla was just standing at the entrance, watching the photoshoot from afar and looking out for any potential threats.

"This photoshoot theme is so cool. I've never done a 16th century photoshoot before." Adrien whispers to Kalianna.

It was true, for the longest he's been modeling, he had never done this kind of photoshoot theme before.

"Me neither." Kalianna whispered back.

She noticed a woman looking at her from afar with curiosity, but she pays no mind to it.

An hour later after taking pictures all over the museum, the photoshoot had come to an end, and Kalianna and Adrien changed back into their regular clothing as Garrett left to edit the pictures he took.

Now, Gorilla was watching Kalianna and Adrien as they took the time to observe the old, valuable paintings of the museum.

"This photoshoot was actually so awesome, better than any I've done with Lila." Adrien rolls his eyes.

"Please don't talk about her, every time that creep's name is mentioned I just wanna strangle her." Kalianna says.

"You're right, I shouldn't talk about her, it gives me a headache." Adrien says.

Kalianna jumped when there was a tap on her shoulder, and she turned to see the same woman from before that was watching her. "Um, hello?"

The woman opened her mouth to speak but was firmly grabbed on the shoulder by Gorilla.

He tried to pull her away, when Adrien stepped in.

"Wait, wait, it's okay! I think she wants to speak to Kalianna." Adrien told his bodyguard.

Gorilla looks down at the spooked woman cautiously, then he lets go of her, stepping back.

"Do you need something Miss..." Kalianna looks at the woman's tag on her chest. "Julia Bakker? You're the manager here?"

Julia nods. "Ja, (Yes),"

"Hm?" Kalianna rose an eyebrow, not understanding what she just said.

"Don't worry, I understand Dutch since she's speaking it. She said yes." Adrien told Kalianna.

"Ah," The amber-eyed supermodel nods and turns her attention to Julia. "Do you need something, Ms. Bakker?"

"Ik vind het zo vreemd hoe je precies op haar lijkt. (I find it so strange how you look just like her)." Julia stated in Dutch.

"She said she finds it strange how you look like her." Adrien told Kalianna.

"Her? Who's her?" The De-Sinclair girl asked.

Julia gestures to a portrait of a family of four on the wall beside her.

Kalianna and Adrien look at the pristine portrait of the family dressed in expensive 15th century clothing.

The father had pale blonde hair, freckles on his face, pale skin, and purple eyes, and the mother had rich, long black hair with dark chocolate eyes that looked like charcoal, and fair skin.

The mother was holding her teen son by his shoulders. He had pale blonde hair and freckles like his father with dark brown eyes like his mother and thin round glasses covering them.

"Her." Julia spoke in English, pointing at the teenage daughter in the portrait, who was standing in front of her father.

Adrien and Kalianna squinted their eyes at the girl, and the latter gasped, stepping back.

The girl in the portrait looked just like her, except, she had purple eyes like her father's.

"Except... eyes." Julia spoke in broken English.

Kalianna looks at the inscription underneath the portrait and begins reading it. "The De-Sinclair family. Grand Duke Harry De-Sinclair, Grand Duchess Annette De-Sinclair, Prince Alexandre De-Sinclair and... Princess Genevieve De-Sinclair."

Adrien grew more shocked when she listed the names of the family members.

"That's my last name." Kalianna whispers, then looks at Julia. "The De-Sinclairs had their portrait painted here?"

"Ja," Julia nods. "Ze lieten zich eerst in Frankrijk portretteren, daarna hier en in verschillende andere staten, (They first had their portrait painted in France, then here, and in several other states),"

"She says they have family portraits in Paris, here, and in other states too." Adrien told Kalianna, still shocked by the discovery he and her made.

"Wow," Kalianna breathed, looking at Genevieve with awe. "She's so beautiful..."

"She's literally the fully French version of you." Adrien mentioned, staring at Genevieve.

Julia smiles and takes Kalianna's hand gently, leading her over to a big landscape painting, and Adrien and Gorilla follow.

Kalianna looks at the painting and gasps.

In the painting was an adult Genevieve with a handsome man beside her, his arm wrapped around her waist. Four smiling kids where in front of them. Three of them were boys and there was only one girl.

(Sukura41: D@mn, I can't imagine being the only girl in the family. 😔)

"Is that..." Kalianna points at the kids. "Genevieve with her husband and children?"

"Ja, she married Dutch Viscount," Julia points at the handsome man. "Had four kin. Viscount took her last name... he is lower... than Princess Genevieve, but became Prince when he married Genevieve." She manages to explain in English.

"Prince Christoffel and Princess Genevieve," Adrien read the royal adults' names beneath the painting.

"What about Prince Alexandre? Did he have kids?" Kalianna asked Julia.

The Bakker woman frowns sadly. "Prince trusted woman he loved. She was maid. They married, and prince was poisoned by her."

Kalianna and Adrien gasp at the news, even Gorilla was taken aback.

"Poisoned?! But why did she poison him?" Kalianna asked.

"Maid wanted Prince's land, wealth. She thought if she killed Prince, she would get everything," Julia explains.

"Did she get away with it?" Adrien frowns.

Julia shook her head. "Genevieve found truth, and told everyone, and maid was executed."

Adrien and Kalianna sigh with relief.

"It's a good thing she didn't get away with it, but it's still sad my ancestor died from poison." Kalianna frowns.

"It's sad, but in the end, there was justice." Adrien puts a hand on Kalianna's shoulder.

The porcelain-skinned Korean nods and looks at Julia. "Thank you for sharing this with me Ms. Bakker,"

Julia smiles and nods. "Graag gedaan. (It's my pleasure)."

"She says it's her pleasure." Adrien muttered to Kalianna.

"We have to leave now," The De-Sinclair girl grabs Adrien's hand. "But it was nice meeting you Ms. Bakker."

The two teens then made their way to the exit and Gorilla follows after them.

Julia waves after them with a smile. "Kom snel terug!"

"What did she say?"

"She said come back soon."

Scene: Outside The Rijksmuseum.

"So, now that our photoshoot is done, where should we go?" Kalianna asked Adrien.

"We could to back to Paris," Adrien responds.

"We could do that. Or..." Kalianna looks up at the sky innocently.

"Or...?" Adrien rose an eyebrow.

"We can go eat." Kalianna offers. "Then go sightseeing, take a few pictures."

Adrien slowly broke out into a smile. "Where should we eat?"

There was a tap on Adrien's shoulder and he turned to see Gorilla with his phone out, showing him and Kalianna a restaurant called 'Stork'.

Adrien and Kalianna looked at each other with bright smiles.

Scene: Paris. Rossi Residence. Lila's Room.

Lila scowls as she watches a picture of Adrien on his Facebook media on her phone.

The picture is of him and Kalianna sitting around a table Waterfront eatery restaurant. They have plates of delicious seafood in front of them.

@Adrien.Agreste.Brand. ✔

Never tried seafood before, but I am now. It's really good 🤤

Lila rolled her eyes in disgust, but decided to leave a comment.

Scene: Amsterdam. Stork Restaurant.

Adrien and Kalianna laugh together as they eat their seafood plates.

Adrien's phone pings just then and he grabs it from the table. He views the notification and sighed.

"What is it?" Kalianna asked.

"See for yourself," Adrien shows her his phone screen.

Kalianna looks at it and there was a comment from Lila underneath Adrien's recent picture.

@Lila.Rossi.Offical. ✔

I'm so happy you're trying new things in Amsterdam Adrien! I wish I were there with you and Kalianna, but sadly, I got left behind 🥺

"Ugh, she thinks cause she's verified now she's all that, she's still sh1t. How many Facebook followers does she have anyway?" Kalianna asked.

"She's got about..." Adrien checks Lila's Facebook account. "Nineteen thousand followers."

"And I've got twelve million, nine million in Insta, a hundred thousand on TikTok for my fashion designs, two hundred thousand on Twitter and all three of my accounts are verified, so she's completely below me." Kalianna bragged.

"Her Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat haven't been verified, so you're right about her being below you." Adrien chuckles.

Kalianna chuckles as well. "So, after this, where should we go next?"

Adrien looks at her deeply in her eyes. "As many places as we can. I wanna see almost everything before I get back to my cage."

Kalianna frowns slightly and grabs his hands. "Don't worry, we will. I promise."

🇳🇱🇳🇱🇳🇱🇳🇱

And Kalianna did keep her promise. Her and Adrien went almost everywhere, with Gorilla not too far behind.

Finally, after hours of fun and sightseeing, Adrien and Kalianna were now on a Narrowboat. They were both upfront, watching the sun set.

Gorilla, who is inside the boat with several people below, glances at them from the window, then goes back to minding his own business.

"Everything in Amsterdam is so beautiful," Adrien says, then looks at Kalianna. "Just like you."

The noirette becomes flustered when Adrien wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her close to him. She smiled, caressing his cheek and pulling him in.

Then, they both kissed each other, the sunlight reflecting down on them.

Scene: Paris. Rossi Residence. Living Room.

Lila seethes with anger and jealousy as she scrolls through the multiple photos Adrien and Kalianna took together on Facebook.

Why were they still in Amsterdam when they were supposed to be taking the train back to Paris?!

"Argh, that b1tch!" Lila yells.

"What was that Lila?" Her mother asked from her bedroom.

"Nothing, mom!" Lila shouts back.

The scarlet brunette continued looking through Kalianna and Adrien's pictures with a scowl.

Scene: Amsterdam. Narrowboat.

Adrien and Kalianna are leaning on another.

"Do you wonder if we grew up... we'd move here?" Adrien quietly asked Kalianna.

"We're way too young to think about that, but Amsterdam is beautiful, and I can see myself visiting and going to the museum to see my ancestors pictures." Kalianna says.

"You're really lucky that you know who you're ancestors are, I can't believe you're related to a princess who looks so much like you." Adrien smiles at the noirette.

"Yeah, she looked so beautiful." Kalianna smiles.

"Yeah, but... I think you're more beautiful." Adrien blushes.

Kalianna giggles and cups his cheek. "Get over here." She pulls him in.

The two then kissed again as Gorilla watches them with a mouth-closed smile.

Word Count: 3,500

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.8K 203 14
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʟᴀɴɢ, ʜᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴍʙᴏʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴᴅʀᴀɪꜱᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏ...
41.8K 1K 22
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ɪɴꜰʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇʀ ᴏɴ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀɪꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛɪɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴀ...
92.6K 2.1K 33
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦-𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘥...
441K 7.3K 65
𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 !