Love Lost (Drake & SZA)

By AshleeeLove

Returning back to the one place that he so desperately tried to get away from. Top NBA star Aubrey Graham fin... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (FlashBack)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter From Ash!
Chapter 8
Chaptet 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 26

439 18 22
By AshleeeLove

Aubrey (The next day)

" Thanks, bruh." I glanced over at Chubbs once I was handed my things. I had just posted bail and now had to deal with these charges and go to court.

" Man, what happened? Lana tried to explain to me, but she was crying the whole time."

" Basically, that nigga was being a bitch and got the shit beat out of him. He's pressing charges and is going to sue." I explained.

" Damn, man! Well, you know the media got wind of it and are outside." Chubbs said as we walked toward the exit.

" Shit!" I put my hat on and hood over my head.

" You ready?" I nodded and we walked out. There were people everywhere taking pictures and asking questions.

" Drake, is it true that your son was involved in drug activity?"

" Drake, how is your son?"

" Drake, why did you attack that doctor?"

" Drake, is this going to affect your relationship with the Miami Heat?"

" Move out of the way!" My security pushed them away. I was able to make it to the car without lashing out.

" Fucking vultures!"

" Are you allowed at the hospital?" Chubbs asked.

" Fuck, I don't know even know. Let me call, Lana." I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. She didn't pick up. Shit, I hope she isn't mad at me. I'll wait to call her back.

" I still can't fucking believe that this happened to Malik, man!" Chubbs says while rolling his blunt carefully.

" Right! Like, what the fuck were you that mad about that you had to stab a 12-year-old kid? Things are going to change after this. He's not going to like it, but someone will have to be with him at all times. We're already changing schools. I need to get them permanently moved in with me. I just don't trust these niggas out here."

"Yeah, I get you! Do what's best for your family. Too much has been happening." He sparks up just as my phone rings.

" Baby?"

" You're out! Goodness, I was so worried." She went on

" Baby, I wasn't in prison, calm down!" I chuckled.

" Hush! I'm not used to this shit?!" She mumbles. I sat back and got comfortable.

" I know, love. Same here! How's my boy?"

" He was up for a little bit, he's going to be ok. This will be a long healing process for him, but he'll be ok. He asked about you." I listened to Lana and couldn't help the tears that were falling. This kid has changed my life so much in the little time we've known each other. It's crazy because he was already changing it before I knew he was my son. We just connected. Somebody tried to take him away from us, and that just doesn't sit right with me.

" I hope you didn't tell him I got arrested?"

" He already knew. He heard everything, he was just too weak to open his eyes. He said his dad was trying to be a gangster." She says. I could tell she was grinning.

" Man, he's a hater! How are you feeling, baby?"

" Hurt, tired, and just stressed! Are you on your way back?" She asked.

" I'm going to make it better. The question is, am I allowed back?" I asked.

" Yes,"

" Aight, I'm on my way! Do you need anything?"

" No, I have plenty in my office. You can shower there if you need." She says.

" Ok, I'll see you in a few. I love you."

" I love you too." We both hung up, and I let out a sigh.

" Where's Jaylen?" I asked.

" He's at the house," Chubbs says.

" Aight, let's go get him. "

We drove through the gate and I saw Anthony's car. A part of me wants to tell him what's going, but the other part doesn't want to involve him in anything else. I don't want him to think that things are changing between us. I still hate this nigga. I got out of the car and walked in. It was quiet, especially because Malik wasn't there. That lil nigga is loud. Everything he does is loud. Walking past the family room, I see, Anthony and my mom. He sees me and walks toward me.

" She thinks you and Ty are 15 and 13. Did you know that?"

" Yea, I found that out yesterday. She didn't know who I was and again asked if I met her son, Aubrey." He sighs.

" This hurts."

" How do you think I feel?" I mumbled, Jaylen was walking downstairs. He looked around, I knew he was looking for Malik. I noticed that he had a busted lip.

" Wassup Drake? Where's Leek?"

" Are you ok?" I asked. He looks down and nods.

"Yeah, I'm good. So, where's Leek?" I looked at both him and Anthony.

" He was stabbed by the boys that were after y'all. He's in the hospital now. He's going to be ok." He looks shocked and turns around. Glancing at Anthony, I could tell he wanted to know more. The look on his face told me everything.

" Man, this is my fault! I should have made sure we stayed together!!"

" Nah! It's not your fault! You can't blame yourself for this."

" No!! They tried to kill my brother!" He lets out while trying not to cry. I could tell that he's been through a lot.

" Jaylen, who were the boys?" Anthony asked. I glance at him. Jaylen looked from me to Anthony.

" Uh, the boys who are with DJ's crew. We didn't know that the boys we were playing against were with them. Anthony nods and walks out. Where the hell is he going? Turning back to Jaylen.

" You want to go see him?" He nods and runs upstairs. I walked into the family room to see my mom watching TV with her nurse.

"Hey, Ma." She turned to me and just stared at me.

" Oh, hi....."

" I'll be back a little later, ok?" She nods.

" Ok." I nodded to her nurse and made my way outside. Jaylen was already out here talking to Chubbs and Tommy.

" Aight, let's go."

Hospital

" That nigga staring like he's got a problem." Chubbs nods toward this nigga, Nick.

" I bet he won't say shit to me anymore." I gave him a nod, and he hurried and turned around.

" Yo, Aub!" I turned to see Chris walking over to us. We dapped up.

" You're just getting here?" I asked

" Yea,"

" So, what the fuck happened that got you booked?" Chris asked as we stopped in the private waiting room we had.

" Man, this nigga that works here with Lana! The doctor, nigga. He said some shit and got his ass beat!"

" This nigga, Aubrey!!" He laughed. I shook my head and continued to Malik's room. Walking in, Jaylen went right over to Malik, who was up. I let them have their moment. Lana walked up to me with a small smile.

" Hey, baby." I leaned down to kiss her.

" Come on now! Don't be kissing my moms!" Just that fast, I forgot that we were in front of him. That energetic voice, that he always had, was gone. It hurt me to hear my boy like this.

" Malik, stop." Lana turns to him. He just glared at us both, but doesn't say anything. I heard Chubbs and Chris laughing when they were seated.

" How are you feeling, Leek? I walked over to him." He moved some, but flinched.

" How was jail?" He gave a slight smirk and then closed his eyes from the pain. This little nigga is a trip.

" You're lucky you're in pain right now, nigga!" I sat down next to Lana while Chubbs and Chris talked to Malik.

" Chris, stop making him laugh! He's in pain!" Lana says.

" My bad." I shook my head and grabbed my phone, which was vibrating. It was Tyler.

Tyler🥷🏽 Ask Jaylen if these were the niggas that got him and Leek...........

" Jay, come here." I nodded to the door. I got up and walked out as he followed.

" Wassup?"

" They look familiar?" I showed him the pictures that Ty sent.

" Yo, that's them! All of them! How did you know?"

" I didn't, my brother just asked. Come on, let's go back in." We walk back in and I sat down.

" Everything, ok?" Lana asked while looking over Malik's charts.

" Yea." I sent a back to Ty.

Me: Jaylen said yea. How did you find them?

Tyler🥷🏽: Nigga, you know we got eyes in these streets. Just know that I and Pops are handling this right as we speak! And I set up the bitch that's messing with Lana! Fuck all these mufuckas! By the way, I have another picture for you!

....................

" Fuck!" I muttered

Solána

Glancing at Aubrey while he looked at his phone. I could see that he was pissed. He stood up and walked out. I was about to follow him until Malik started crying about how much pain he was in.

" Try not to move Malik." I upped his dosage some. I knew he'd be out of it in a minute.

" Everything is hurting." I wanted to cry as well and take away all of my baby's pain.

" Everything is going to be ok." I kissed his forehead. Chubbs motioned for Jaylen to come with him and Chris.

" Is he going to be ok, Ms. Lana?" He asked.

" Yea. Go get you something to eat with Chubbs and Chris." He nods and follows them out.

" Just close your eyes, baby. I'll be right here." I kissed his forehead again. Aubrey walked in a few minutes later. He still looked pissed, but his expression changed once he saw Malik crying.

" What's wrong?"

" He's in a lot of pain right now." He walked over to the other side of Malik and grabbed his hand.

" It's all going to be good, Leek! We just have to get through this healing process. We're going to be right here with you!" His eyes were closed. I knew he was out.

" I want you two to move in with me." I looked up at Aubrey and gave him a look.

" Aub, I don't know. We're just starting this... Us thing...."

" Solána, you know I love you. You know how I feel, and you know I'm waiting on you! I want us to be together. I'm not letting you go this time." He comes around and pulls me into his arms. I laid my head on his chest. Malik's doctors came in to check him while we sat down. I love him too, and I definitely want everything that he wants. I just don't want this to affect Malik in any way.

Aubrey (Later that night)

My mind has been on Malik all day. I haven't had time to deal with this other issue that has popped up. So, Tyler sends me the picture of the niggas that stabbed and attacked Malik and Jaylen. After that, he sends the picture of the female that was trying to pawn the jewelry I bought for Solána. I looked at the picture and instantly was ready to go kill this bitch. It was Jada.

" So Jada was the one that tried to pawn your jewelry," I said to Lana as the both of us were sitting comfortably on the couch in her office.

" So she robbed the house?" She asked.

" I'm not sure."

" I'm so fucking sick of this shit! So is it Jada or Jocelyn doing this?!"

" I don't know, baby! But Ty and Anthony are taking care of it!"

" Oh....." She gave me a knowing look.

" Yea, I'm trying to stay as far away from that shit as possible. I already have the league on me because of these charges." She placed her hand on my cheek.

" I'm ready, Aubrey...."

" Ready for wha..... "I smiled when I realized what she meant.

"I'll have your stuff packed and moved in by the end of the week."

" Slow down, Aub! We need to put all of our focus on Malik for now. I'm just letting you know that I'm ready for us to officially be in a relationship instead of this..... thing we're doing. Now, like you've said a few times, this is our opportunity for our second chance." Leaning down to kiss her, all I could think about was our future.

" You need to get that shit out of you ASAP, so I can put another baby in you!" She rolled her eyes.

" Aubrey, I'll get it removed when I'm ready! Now move." She stands up, and I grab a handful of her ass.

" Solána Imani, you got me forever, baby!"

" I better."

Solána (4 Weeks Later)

" Solána!" I heard as I walked to my car. I was at the hospital for a few minutes to get some items I needed because my son's idiot father left them in my office. I turned around, it was Nick. He looked terrible, like he had been beaten up again. He was looking around, paranoid.

" Nick... wha... what are you doing? Move, I need to leave."

" Solána, baby! You have to help me! Someone is after me. I'm afraid they might be after you too. Jocelyn is dead and I'm being blamed." I stood there confused for a second.

" She's dead?"

" Yes! I'm being questioned left and right. They think I did it! You have to help me! You know I wouldn't do anything like this! Not only that, someone was watching my every move and following me. Whoever they were tried to put me in a van, but I was able to get away. Please!" He looked around some more.

" Call the police then! If someone is after you, I need to get away from you!" I hurried into my car and locked the doors. He tried to open my doors and started banging on my windows. I needed to get out of here.

" Move, Nick!" I yelled.

" Please! Love! I have no one!" I looked at him one last time before pulling off. I watched him in my rearview mirror as he stood there. Jocelyn is dead! What the hell is going on? I thought about the last four weeks. It had been quiet. Aubrey refused to get the police involved in what happened to Malik. I picked up my phone and dialed Nai.

" Yes?" She answered.

" Has Nick been to work?"

" Girl no! I thought I told you that was fired!!! Medical license revoked. Something happened with the job in New York before it was revoked too. That nigga is jobless, and now they're investigating everything about how he became a doctor."

" Uhhh, no! You didn't tell me, shit!"

" Damn, sis! I thought I did! My bad! You know, Chubbs has my head all fucked up! That nigga is about to get cut! Some bitch keeps calling his phone, and he keeps saying that it's nothing. Mmhmm, I got something for his ass!" I shook my head while listening to her go off.

" Girl, I'll call you back. I just got home! I have to change my baby's bandages."

" Ok, I'll be over after work." We both hang up as I parked.

" How are you doing, Mrs. Graham?" I looked over to Tommy and rolled my eyes.

" I am not Mrs. Graham! I told you to call me Solána or Lana, Tommy." He smiles and shakes his head.

" I have to listen to the boss. He said to call you Mrs. Graham." He chuckled and helps me with my bags.

" Mmhmm, I'm sure you don't listen to him all the time."

" You got me. I just like messing with you." He laughed as we walked in. I heard music playing as I put my purse down. I looked outside to see Aubrey practicing with Jaylen and a trainer. Malik was in the lounge chair.

" Thanks for bringing everything in, Tommy."

" No problem, Mrs. Graham." He laughed while walking the other way. I walked out and watched them.

" Run that back, Jay, and try that move, now!" I hear Aubrey yell.

" He's scared, dad! He's always choking up on that!"

" Man, shut up, I'm not scared." I shook my head, these boys.

" Hey, Pooh." Malik looks up.

" Hey, Ma."

" How are you feeling?" I asked while lifting his shirt and checking his bandages.

" Today has been the best day. I'm not in any pain. Dad took me to physical therapy." I smiled and kissed his forehead. Turning around just as Aubrey made his way over to me.

"Wassup Imani," He smirks and leaned in to kiss me. Malik had his attention on Jaylen and their trainer. I shook my head and blushed.

" I need to talk to you." I grabbed his hand. Looking down at me, he nods.

" We'll be back, Leek. Don't call us if you need us, lil Nigga!" He joked. I hit at his stomach.

" Leave him alone."

" Man, dad, don't get me started. I'll tell mom how you were crying because she was gone too long."

" Whatever!" He waved him off. We walked into the house hand in hand.

" Crying?" I smirked.

" I was just missing you, and my allergies are bothering me like crazy today. Had my eyes watery and shit." Pulling me into his arms and kissing my neck.

" Mmhm." I allowed him to kiss me all over.

" You two look comfortable!" We both turned to see Ms. Val with her nurse.

" Hey, Ms. Val."

" When are you going to marry this young fellow and have some babies? I'm sure both of your parents want grand babies! I want some too, but my boys are too young, so I'll be a grandma to your babies." She smiled.

" Uh, we're just taking our time." I glanced at Aubrey, who said nothing. He's usually quiet around his mother. I told him that if he continues to talk to her and spend time with her, it will get somewhat better. At least she would be familiar with him. All she sees him as is my boyfriend and not her son.

" OK." She smiled and walks off with the nurse.

" I don't know how much more I can deal with this, Lana." He speaks with tears in his eyes. We walked up to the bedroom.

" What have I told you, Aubrey? You have to get her comfortable with you, again! She doesn't remember me, but she's gotten comfortable around me because I talk to her and I let her talk to me."

" It's hard, Lana!! She's my mom! I can't have a conversation without breaking, down! She'll tell me all these things about Aubrey and how good of a son he is. She asks about him every time I say something to her. I don't know what to say! I just want my mom back." I pulled him into my arms.

" I know, baby, I know!" I rubbed his back. The both of us laid back in bed for about twenty minutes until I felt his kisses on my neck. Now here he goes, his emotionally horny ass.

" I didn't bring you up here for that, nigga!"

" Shiiit, you know how I am. One minute I'm emotional and the next minute I'm deep in this pussy, here." I rolled my eyes once he sat up, wiping his face with his shirt. Eyes red, puffy, and a hard dick.

" Aub, I wanted to talk to you." I watch as he took his shirt off. I had on a dress and all he did was pull my panties down.

" We can talk, Baby! It's all good. Sit up so I can take this dress off. Who told you to walk out here with this short shit on." Sitting up, I rolled my eyes and let him take my dress and bra off.

" It's not short, nigga!" I pushed him away, but I felt him trying to push into me.

" Aub!!!"

"Come on baby!" He groaned once he was in.

" Nigga, I'm still hurting from last night." He leans down and kissed my lips to shut me up while he goes deeper.

"Shut that shit up!" he continues while his face was tucked in my neck.

" Baby!"

" Yea? You want that shit harder!"

" Yesss!" I let out. Feeling every inch of him hard and deep. I was in trance. This nigga always has my ass crazy.

" Come on!" He mumbled after he picked me up, we walked to the bathroom with my legs tightly around him. While we were still connected, he walked, and I was already close to cuming from the feeling alone. Upon reaching the shower, he turned it on and stepped in with me still clinging to him.

" I enjoy being inside of you while being drenched under this, waterfall-like, shower." I leaned back some. Gazing at him, my arms draped around his neck as he stepped into the shower. Aubrey pinned me up against the wall, sliding in and out.

" Fuck." I moaned.

" Shit is good, baby!" He kept his mouth on my neck.

" Mmmm." I let out as I came.

We were in the shower for about thirty minutes and then ended up on his balcony. No one could see us from this side. He kept going and wouldn't stop! This is exactly how he was last night, but we were in the theater room. I was just hoping that no one walked in on us.

"You better get that shit out of you, Solána!" I noticed that look on his face, I knew he was about to let go! I kept my same pace while riding him

" Fuck!"

" And if I don't!" He flipped us over.

" I'll take it out myself! Fuck that."

" Oh, God!!!"

" Shit!!!! I'm going to nut, baby!" His eyes closed while we both came together.

(Twenty Minutes Later)

" Ugh! You're so annoying, "I said while we both showered.

" Fuck it. I don't care! You love me" I gave him a look and pushed him out of my way, stepping out of the shower. Drying off, I put my body butter on and put some clothes on.

"So, what did you want to talk about, baby? Oh, and can you braid my hair?" He smirked and sat next to me on the bed. He had on his briefs and grabbed the body butter that was on the other side of me.

" I shouldn't do anything for you!" I got up and walked out. I wanted to check on Malik. I heard him and Jaylen in his room once I walked out of the bedroom. Walking in to see Malik laying on his bed while Jaylen sat at his desk doing homework and on face time with some little girl.

" Hey, Pooh. Are you ok?" He turns his head toward me.

" Yes, I'm good."

" I need to change your bandages, and you need to take your medicine." He nods. I walked over to where the bandages were. Glancing at Jaylen as he laughed at something.

" Who is that, Jay?"

" My friend, Ms. Lana." He held the phone toward me and the little girl waved.

" Hi!" I smiled and walked back over to Malik and helped him out of his shirt.

" Aw, man, that hurts!" Malik winced while I took the bandages off. Every time I did this, I wanted to cry. This would be with him for life. Every time he will look at the scars, he would be reminded.

" Let me just finish trying to clean around them, baby." He closed his eyes. Once I was finished, I kissed his and Jaylen's foreheads before leaving out. Walking back into the bedroom, I see Aubrey on his sectional eating cereal.

" Really? Cereal?" I sat down next to him. My eyes travel along his body. He was shirtless with a pair of his workout shorts that I loved seeing him in.

" I got hungry, love." He finished and sat the bowl to the side.

" Mmhmm."

" So talk to me, Imani. Wassup?"

" Nick, approached me earlier while I went to the hospital."

" Why are you just telling me this!!" I gave him a look and continued.

" Nigga, please! Anyway, when he approached me, he was acting weird. Very paranoid and looking all around. He also looked like someone beat his ass even more than you did! He said that someone has been following him." He raised his eyebrows and looked away.

" Ok?"

" He also said that Jocelyn was dead and that he's a suspect."

" Dead?"

" Yes, Aubrey! Dead!" He shrugs and looks back at the TV.

"Well....."

"Is this something that your dad and Tyler took care of?"

" I don't know, Lana." He stands up and walks into his bathroom. Walking out a few seconds later with his hair products.

" Also, his Medical license was revoked. Do you know anything about that?" He sat on the floor in between my legs and turned his head to look at me.

" Nah, I don't and I honestly don't give a fuck. He deserves everything. If I did know about any of this, you still shouldn't be worried about it." He hands me a comb and turns back around.

" If you say so." I yanked his head back because he was already distracted by his phone.

" I see I'm going to be fussing with you the whole time I'm braiding your hair." All I heard was a chuckle.

_____________________________________

Hola 👋🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
325K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
609K 9.5K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...