Project Cleopatra

By TUT_Stories

ONC 2023 Shortlister & Nano Watt 2023 Shortlist Novella Inspired by the prompt: 28: Stumped on a history assi... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Epilogue:

Author's Note:

216 21 0
By TUT_Stories

Welcome one and welcome all to my very first @opennovellacontest entry!

This is definitely going to be an experience and hopefully, I manage to get it done in time! I'm pretty keen on this since I'm going in blindfolded to see where our journey goes.

So what do I have installed...

TUT_stories presents to you

Project Cleopatra

by Dodelia Reene

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright 2023 © Dodelia Reene

Trigger warnings:
May contain explicit content
Mild violence

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 114K 54
"You see him as an heir of your empire and not as a family member. All you care about is the inheritance and not the child. If all you want is an hei...
9.3K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
118 41 11
Sequel of "A New Beginning" Athena gets one in a lifetime opportunity. One that she can't possibly ignore. She gets the chance to be the writer she a...
48.4K 1.6K 64
You thought your day could not get worse than waking up in another country with no memories of how you got there, but as your day goes on, it just ge...