Homecoming

By Moonfairy28

The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the fami... More

1πŸ’œ
2πŸ’œ
3πŸ’œ
4πŸ’œ
5πŸ’œ
6πŸ’œ
7πŸ’œ
Aesthetic πŸ’œπŸ’œ
8πŸ’œ
9πŸ’œ
10πŸ’œ
11πŸ’œ
12πŸ’œ
13πŸ’œ
15πŸ’œ
16πŸ’œ
17πŸ’œ
18πŸ’œ
19πŸ’œ
20πŸ’œ
21πŸ’œ
22πŸ’œ
23πŸ’œ
24πŸ’œ
25πŸ’œ
26πŸ’œ
27πŸ’œ
28πŸ’œ
EpilogueπŸ’œ
BonusπŸ’œ
Abhimanyu Story

14πŸ’œ

20.1K 1K 40
By Moonfairy28

Enjoying Reading...

*********************************

Arjun and Priya were talking casually about their life as they missed out a lots about each others life in these five years. Jaiveer was standing little far away from them with his phone place on his ears.

When the door of the room open catching their attention. A nurse with a big tray containing medicines and medical tools, enters the room.

"I have to change her drip and give her medicines and also do her dressing," she informed as Arjun was looking at her with frown. He nodded and ask, "Should we have to go out, to give privacy?"

"It's not need. You guys can stay," she assure him and started changing Ashika's drip bottle which was almost finished.

Jaiveer still excuse himself felt the need of it and went out of the room after give a nod to Priya.

After changing her drip and giving her injections. While she was dressing Ashika wounds, Arjun notice her wincing in her sleeping when the nurse was cleaning her wounds. And that's what he hates the most. She is in pain and he is helpless.
A nurse glance at Arjun who was keenly looking at Ashika and smile shaking her head at his care,
"She will be okay soon. I must say your wife is really strong," she told him making his head turn to her.

He give her small weak smile before turning his eyes at his wife.

While noting down Ashika's vitals in her chart, she asked them,
"Give her something to eat after she wake up...something light and less spicy like soup or porridge,"

Saying this she went out of the room.

"I will tell Anu, she will prepare vegetable soup for her and send it through driver" Priya told him and instantly call Anushka, without hearing his reply.

Jaiveer enters the room after some time. Arjun observe his face and realise how tired and dull he is looking.

"Dad, I think you should go home and get some rest. You are here from last night. And Ma, you also should go with him...Ashika is fine now. Anyway, I am here with her." he told them as he is worry for his father's health. Also now he can manage here.

"But how will you manage alone everything," Priya asked him.

"Don't worry I will. And I will call you guys if needed," he assure her holding her hands in his and lightly press them in comfort.

"I think he is right, Priya but call us if there is any problem instantly," Jaiveer said looking at him. Arjun nodded with assuring smile.

"I will,"

"I will send soup and food for both of you," Priya said as she stood up from the couch taking her purse.
He nodded at her and standing with her.

"Okay then we will take our leave. Take care," Priya hug Arjun and rub his back lovingly making him sigh feeling her motherly warmth.

"Bye," he whispers before pulling away from her and kiss her cheek making her smile.

"Let's go, Priya," Jaiveer said.

Arjun walk them to the door of the room. Jaiveer pat his back and give him nod, asking him keep them update about Ashika and Baby's health.

He let out a deep sigh after closing the door after they walk away. His eyes fall on Ashika before his feet take him near her.
He sit beside her bed on the chair and carefully hold her small hand before placing a gentle kiss on her knuckles few times.

"You really scared me, Jaan. Don't ever do that again. I will die if something happen to you. I love you, Ashi" he whispered caressing her swollen hand dedicately.

He felt her weakly wrapping her fingers around his palm recognizing his touch creating tingling sensation inside his chest.

He place his head on the bed beside her and close his eyes feeling tired both physically and emotionally.

This is the worst night of his life. Only know how he was controlling himself from breaking. He had died thousands death last night. He felt like a lifeless body with his heart and soul.
His Dad and his daughter were his only anchor who didn't let him drown in his grief.

Soon he fell into deep slumber with his wife beside him with peace in his heart.

Their hand softly entwined together connecting their body and soul with each other, silently assuring their hearts....their presence and closeness.

*********************************

"Ahaa! My doll is looking so pretty," Anushka exclaim happily lightly brushing the hair strand of Aaruhi from her forehead.
Aaruhi grin at her making her pretty squeeze.

Aaruhi turn around and look at the mirror, "Aaru look petty," she said admiring herself in the mirror.

"Why not after all Aaru's bua make her ready today," Anushka proudly said. Aaruhi nodded cutely agreeing with her.

" Come let's go to kitchen and prepare lunch for everyone," Anushka pick her up in her arm and made her way toward the kitchen.

"Where is Mama? When will she come? Aru miss her," Aru said looking at Anushka with sad face.

"Don't be sad baby girl. You know baby, your baby brother has come and Mama and Papa went to take him. Are you excited to see your baby brother?" Anushka told her happily.
Aru look at her and blink her eyes.

"I don't want baby. I want Papa and Mama," her voice break a little in the end with her innocent orbs turn glossy with tears.

"Oh no, ...shh, don't cry meri Jaan. We will go and meet your Papa and mama soon, okay?" Anushka made her sit on the kitchen island and wipe tears.

They didn't tell her about Ashika's health as Arjun stopped them. He knew she can't take the news well and on the top she is sick.

"Okay, tell me what my little doll want to eat for lunch?" Anushka asked her tickle her side a little earning heartily chuckles from her.

"What is going on here, girls?" they turn their heads toward the entrance and saw Viraj coming inside with his hands inside his jeans pocket.

"We are preparing lunch for everyone and my little assistant here is going to help, right assistant?" Aru happily bobble her head and clap her hands in excitement.

"Then let me help you," saying Viraj wore apon and wash his hands.

"Let me put vegetable soup for Bhabhi. Till then you wash these vegetables and chop them," Anushka instructs him as she put the water to boil on the stove. Viraj cleaned the vegetables and began to chop them.

While their little Assistant busy munching on carrot happily while sitting on the kitchen with her legs crossed in Indian style.

They cooked lunch for everyone while laughing and teasing each other. Our couple stole few kisses in between while our innocent Aaru was not looking at them.

Anushka and Viraj's relation is arranged. Viraj work for Jaiveer and is very loyal to him. Two years ago, Anushka got into a small accident and Viraj was the one who helped her and took her to hospital without knowing she is his boss daughter.
When Jaiveer got to know about this, he got really impressed him. That's when he thought to ask him and his daughter about the proposal and if they want to give a try to their relationship.
When he ask them Anushka told him that she trust him and if he think Viraj is a good man she is ready to give them a chance.
However, Viraj was little skeptic about this but one day when Anushka suddenly called him and talk to him casually. He started liking her due to her kind nature and think maybe their relation relation can workout.
After 6 months, they official got engaged after both of them confessed their love to each other.
Now they are waiting for Anushka to complete her post graduation before they get married. So they are just enjoying their dating phrase before they finally become one.

"Bua!! Here...," Aaru run toward Anushka with spoons and forks in her both hands as Anushka is setting table for lunch. And our little girl is helping her aunt.

"Thank you, love" Anushka kiss her cheeks after taking them spoons and forks from her hands.
Aaru grin at her and jump on her place happily.

"Come let me call your Viraj uncle then we will eat our lunch together, hmm?" Anushka said while she put Aaru on one of the chair.
As she turn to go and call Viraj for lunch but stop seeing Priya and Jaiveer entering inside the house.

"Dad!!" she call happily and walk to them. As she reach to them and hug him tightly.

"How is my sweetie pie??" Jaiveer ask stroking her back loving and kissed her crown.

"Great as always," she pull back while smiling and adjust his collar properly.

"You father daughter can have your moment later. I am very hungry right now," Priya said while rolling her eyes at them.

"Dad, I think something is burning..." Anushka frown making a fake confused face at Jaiveer who chuckle.

"Anu!" Priya glare at her mischievous daughter for teasing her.

"Okay, ok...lunch is ready. Dad, go freshen up quickly. We are waiting,"

After that Jaiveer went to take shower while Priya went toward kitchen and Anushka to call Viraj.

"Yuckkk!!" Aaru make a disgusting face with her tongue out. Everyone laugh at her antics.

"Did my little doll not like milk?" Priya ask Aaru who is glaring at the glass placing in front of her.

"It taste yucky! I no want it," She shook her head putting the glass of milk away from her.

"But it is good for health, baby." Anushka try to coax her but she just shook her head.

"It hate healthy stuff," She clearly not ready to hear anything good about her sore enemy that is milk.

"Okay, fine but you have to drink it at night without any excuse," Anushka told her sternly which our sassy Aaru completely ignore and got busy in nibbling on her chocolate which Priya gave her.

Everyone has a smile as they are satisfied to see her so happy with them. She is getting comfortable with them.

"Anu, pack a lunch for Arjun and Ashika. Did you prepare her soup??" Priya ask turning to her.

"Yes Ma. Let me reheat it before packing their lunch," saying she went inside the kitchen after having her lunch.

"I am full Dadi," Aaru told her smiling at Priya. Jaiveer chuckle seeing her face which is smudged with chocolate.

"I can see that, princess," Jaiveer said while wiping her face and hands with tissue.

"Rishi, are you taking food to hospital?" Jaiveer ask looking at him with questioning eyes.

"Ji uncle," he nodded after wiping his lips with tissue paper.

"Papa, can I go there? I wanted meet Bhai and Bhabhi. Pleaseee..." coming out of the kitchen with a jute bag in her hand, she request Jaiveer.

Jaiveer look at Priya before looking back at pleading Anushka. How can he deny his sweet daughter that too when she is looking so cute and innocent. As he sigh in defeat, Priya and Viraj chuckle knowing his answer whereas Anushka grin at his father and kiss his cheek, thanking him.

"Let's go Rishi," saying she was about to turn to go but Priya stop them.

"Rishi beta, you can rest here. Viraj can take her," Rishi nodded hiding his smile as Priya give him knowing look.

"Viraj, go take her," He nodded at his future mother in law and went to change his clothes.

"Bua, where are you going?" Aaru who was sitting on Jaiveer's lap ask in confusion.

"We are taking food for your Papa and Mama," She inform her, lightly squeezing her cheeks.

"I wanna come with you. I want Papa and Mama," she started wiggling in Jaiveer's lap to put her down.

"But bachcha, we are going to hospital. Babies are allowed there," Priya softly told her.

Priya is scared of her reaction after seeing Ashika's state. Even she was terrified looking Ashika in the hospital but Aaruhi is just a baby.

"NO!! I want to goo!! I want them!!!" Aaruhi shout fully ready to cry.

"Shh...okay okay!! First listen to me bachcha," Priya try to steady her as she is wiggling in her hold.

"Okay!! You can go with them. But first stop crying and moving, princess," Aaru instantly stop moving and look at her innocent with teary eyes while sniffing softly.

"You really love to cry, hmm?" Priya asked her in gentle tone and clean her tears with her saree Pallu.

"I want ma..ma," she whispered looking at her Dadi innocently. Her sad face breaks everyone's heart.

"Anushka take her with you... And you stubborn girl, you will not trouble your Mama and be a girl, okay?" Aaru instantly nodded her head vigorously.

"let's go," Viraj announced coming toward them.

"Come baby," Anushka called. Priya place her on her feet making her run toward Anushka.

"Byeee Dadi...bye Dadu. Bye Richi uncle... I am going," she happily bid everyone goodbye.

Holding Anushka's hand they went out.

********************************

Thank you for Reading....

How are you all doing??

Hope you like the update.

VOTE
COMMENT

Stay tuned

See you
Take care

Lots of love💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 26.3K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
3.7M 143K 73
WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would think she had it all, but did she actually...
19.7K 1.4K 21
Four life's four people.... Two dead but other two's life used to revolve around them . What will happen when they will get to know how the one's who...